(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,937 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by 27dnast
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,937 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 359.
#10701 4 years ago

Obo

#10702 4 years ago

going to be posting my Deadpool Prem soon. Mirrors, Updated Pops, HUO - gorgeous. Just ready to move on with it. $6875 cash.

#10703 4 years ago

#10704 4 years ago

I am considering putting up my loaded Walking Dead premium this weekend. Ad to come.

#10705 4 years ago

Posted up a light bk project, ad explains it all. Just flipped it on a bout 5 mins ago and is now playing fine

#10706 4 years ago

Pinball Magic loaded up!

#10707 4 years ago

We still have Houdini up for trade in the Pinside Market. I've had several offers, but at this time we are looking for BM66, GOTG & GOT as the top three trade considerations. Houdini will be open for trade until this Wednesday, as I've been offered a local AC/DC Vault. AC/DC was on the backburner list, but will follow through if nothing else transpires. Though Houdini is one of the very few titles that I would reconsider back in the lineup, it's time to switch things up a bit. If you're on the fence, Houdini is a deep, unique, sharpshooters dream that is an excellent machine for home use.

#10708 4 years ago

Little off topic but I should have a nice I.C.E. Super Chexx & I.C.E. Ice Cold Beer coming in this week as part of a package deal.

#10709 4 years ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

We still have Houdini up for trade in the Pinside Market. I've had several offers, but at this time we are looking for BM66, GOTG & GOT as the top three trade considerations. Houdini will be open for trade until this Wednesday, as I've been offered a local AC/DC Vault. AC/DC was on the backburner list, but will follow through if nothing else transpires. Though Houdini is one of the very few titles that I would reconsider back in the lineup, it's time to switch things up a bit. If you're on the fence, Houdini is a deep, unique, sharpshooters dream that is an excellent machine for home use.

And there’s a code update coming soon which should add some additional heat to the game!

#10710 4 years ago

Just listed this morning for your consideration.

#10711 4 years ago

#10712 4 years ago

Monster Bash LE - looking to trade.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade is my Monster Bash LE. I am the first owner and the game is in excellent condition. I don't know of any flaws or issues with the game. I only have room for one m...”
2019-10-04
Lancaster, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1291 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10713 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

And there’s a code update coming soon which should add some additional heat to the game!

No doubt, the code has really advanced at this point. The latest code update smoothed out many of the bug issues & has added other different features. Though Houdini is already a phenomenal game, the next code update will bring this title to absolute & defined gameplay.

#10714 4 years ago

ISO Harlem Globetrotters let me know if you have one you’re looking to sell!

#10715 4 years ago
Quoted from allhokie3:

ISO Harlem Globetrotters let me know if you have one you’re looking to sell!

Huck!

#10716 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Twilight Zone. 100% working with no errors. Cleaned and rebuilt all mechs three years ago and added: All led lights and flashers with LED OCD on the inserts, new Ingo clock boar...”
2019-08-14
Cranberry Township, PA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 2041 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10717 4 years ago

**Pending Sale***I'll be listing my HUO Metallica Pro LED soon, likely this evening. I purchased the pin new in box from a well respected vendor/member in January of 2017. I'm not really a mod guy, installed a color DMD and all available Cliffy's. Other than that it is stock with only a few hundred plays. (will get an exact count this evening). no dings, dents, scratches and plays as it should.

#10718 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Aerosmith Pro from my collection. Cabinet and playfield excellent! Pin is in NOB condition! Dirty Donny side blades, full plastic protectors, subwoofer and topper included. Not...”
2019-07-15
Middletown, PA
4,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 188 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Star Trek Pro from my collection. Cabinet and playfield excellent! Pin is in NOB condition goodie bag still attached. Cliffy's and shaker added as well. Not looking for trades ...”
2019-07-15
Middletown, PA
4,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1521 times

Price drop to what I would be willing to let them go at.

#10719 4 years ago

Hillbilly great prices

#10720 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Hillbilly great prices

No doubt a solid deal!

#10721 4 years ago

Looking for a JD for $2500 or less !

#10722 4 years ago

Great condition BK2000. Asking $3800. Recent refurb work shown in detail on pinside thread. Located in Reading PA - pickup only please. Pictures and detailed thread below:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bk2000-refresh-redeux/page/2

#10723 4 years ago

Just fyi , I had a nib delivery from a reputable company here the person who delivered it worked for that company and asked to use my bathroom and I noticed afterwards that medications where gone through. I know because I turn them a certain way so I know I have taken them. Straight if I haven't counter clockwise if I did , the meds where all clockwise

#10724 4 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

Just fyi , I had a nib delivery from a reputable company here the person who delivered it worked for that company and asked to use my bathroom and I noticed afterwards that medications where gone through. I know because I turn them a certain way so I know I have taken them. Straight if I haven't counter clockwise if I did , the meds where all clockwise

The opioid crisis is real brah...

#10725 4 years ago

Looking for a STTNG for around $4k

#10726 4 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

I would call the company and speak to the owner

#10727 4 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

Dude, This is a pretty serious accusation to make when you did not actually see them do it and are assuming that you may or may not have arranged your medication a certain way. Shouldn't you post exactly who these people worked for so others may or may not experience the same issue later, rather than leave a really lingering doubt that some people may assume incorrectly about which dealer it could be? If you have indisputable proof then why not?

#10728 4 years ago

Rather than open yourself up to legal action by saying "Driver from Company X took my drugs" I'd post something more generic, ask that people PM you and compare notes. Unless you have a camera trained on the medicine cabinet.

#10729 4 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Rather than open yourself up to legal action by saying "Driver from Company X took my drugs" I'd post something more generic, ask that people PM you and compare notes. Unless you have a camera trained on the medicine cabinet.

Another option of course .....

#10730 4 years ago

Yeah if I was missing pills I'd post more details and call the police, can't arrest someone for looking . and yes I don't wanna get myself up to a lawsuit for slandering or something.
The reason why I don't rotate them clockwise is because the way you open the cabinet , opens right so you can peek on the left , I turn the labels away so there is no error , so it's either white label or orange side, there where definitely In a position of never leave them in. Those who know heart medications is not something u wanna take double of .

All I'm saying , if u have meds in your cabinet move them before delivery , if the person ask to use your bathroom don't make a judgement .

#10731 4 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

if u have meds in your cabinet move them before delivery

You obviously didn't read Vid's Guide to Taking Delivery of a Pinball Machine. Hiding meds is clearly detailed in Section 2.

#10732 4 years ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

Sale Pending!

Aerosmith (Pro)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO Aerosmith Pro from my collection. Cabinet and playfield excellent! Pin is in NOB condition! Dirty Donny side blades, full plastic protectors, subwoofer and topper included. Not...”

4,600 (Firm)

Remove sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Machine - For Sale

Star Trek (Pro)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO Star Trek Pro from my collection. Cabinet and playfield excellent! Pin is in NOB condition goodie bag still attached. Cliffy's and shaker added as well. Not looking for trades ...”

4,500 (Firm)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Aerosmith Sale Pending, Star Trek still available.

Price drop to what I would be willing to let them go at.

#10733 4 years ago

Excellent, now someone buy that ST!

#10734 4 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

Quoted from Evilelement:

This is why I always hide my toothbrush!!

#10735 4 years ago

#10736 4 years ago

maybe he needed the drugs more than you.

#10737 4 years ago

Any place in MD have a P3 on location
would love to play one

#10738 4 years ago

Stern IMDN Egypt topper listed

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Only used for a couple months. $335 shipped to domestic USA only. Original box and instructions included.”
2019-07-08
York, PA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 166 times

#10739 4 years ago

Looking for a slugfest, local operator had one but put it back on route

#10740 4 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Looking for a slugfest, local operator had one but put it back on route

The one that was posted on Craigslist?

cnj.craigslist.org link

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#10741 4 years ago

DP prem available. Had a few offers but nothing finalized.

#10742 4 years ago

Disappointed by the Stern Star Wars "Home Edition" reveal? Were you looking for Jurassic Park/World? Here is your chance for a fully featured machine... AND THE DINOSAUR EATS THE BALL!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Trades Considered. Especially interested in Whirlwind, This Simpsons Pinball Party, and The Adams Family (+/- cash). Extremely spiffy Jurassic Park. This machine is amazingly fun a...”
2019-07-18
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 684 times
Contributed to Pinside

Looking for trades +/- cash for Whirlwind, The Simpsons Pinball Party, The Adams Family, cash, or possibly others.

Bask in the glory of a 700 word essay describing condition and mods, 40+ pictures, and 3 youtube videos!

#10743 4 years ago

I am considering putting my Williams Indy out there for potential trade bait. Originally, I was going to wait until perhaps a new machine came out that I was interested in, but it seems as if I'm not very patient. I've got a pretty nice indy that has been dialed in and plays perfectly with zero issues. It's got the following upgrades/additions/mods: colorDMD, pinsound, full non-ghosting LEDs, modfather painted ruins and plane plastics (they look awesome!), jackpot speaker box light mod, titan color-matched rubbers, propeller mod, airball protectors, and a powder-coated gun shooter (looks great!). The machine has some cab fade and a few scratches in the cab and has those small, ball swirl marks near the slings that seems to be quite common with this game (I've heard that some naptha and a magic eraser could remove them but that's not my thing). I have plenty of pics for those that are seriously interested.

I'd be interested in a trade plus cash for nice examples of one of the following in order of interest: Congo, TOTAN, Road Show, Spiderman VE, or TZ (perfer one that is modded out like the one I regret selling

Please PM me if you have interest. I don't really want to sell at this time, but I'd value this machine at $7800 based on what's included.

#10744 4 years ago

Looking for nice Huo GoT. Close to md/pa/va

#10745 4 years ago

Anybody looking for a CFTBL topper? You know the one, green dense foam with arms reaching out. I can forward pictures to interested parties.

#10746 4 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I am considering putting my Williams Indy out there for potential trade bait. Originally, I was going to wait until perhaps a new machine came out that I was interested in, but it seems as if I'm not very patient. I've got a pretty nice indy that has been dialed in and plays perfectly with zero issues. It's got the following upgrades/additions/mods: colorDMD, pinsound, full non-ghosting LEDs, modfather painted ruins and plane plastics (they look awesome!), jackpot speaker box light mod, titan color-matched rubbers, propeller mod, airball protectors, and a powder-coated gun shooter (looks great!). The machine has some cab fade and a few scratches in the cab and has those small, ball swirl marks near the slings that seems to be quite common with this game (I've heard that some naptha and a magic eraser could remove them but that's not my thing). I have plenty of pics for those that are seriously interested.
I'd be interested in a trade plus cash for nice examples of one of the following in order of interest: Congo, TOTAN, Road Show, Spiderman VE, or TZ (perfer one that is modded out like the one I regret selling
Please PM me if you have interest. I don't really want to sell at this time, but I'd value this machine at $7800 based on what's included.

I have a very nice Congo... and a IJ on my wishlist....

#10747 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Shoot me a PM and we can chat

#10748 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Do it even trade. No cash involved.

#10749 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Do it even trade. No cash involved.

That's a negative ghost rider...the pattern is full

#10750 4 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

That's a negative ghost rider...the pattern is full

Trade that Congo to me!

There are 17,937 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/215?hl=welovescott and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.