(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,013 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by BOBCADE
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,013 posts in this topic. You are on page 214 of 361.
#10651 4 years ago

Dont do it!

Quoted from delt31:

Going to post my AFMLE very soon. Green trim. Cash only.
If interested pm me. Pinstadiums, way at Joe's, green scoop light. Like new condition..... you know the way I roll.
8k or 7850 without pinstadiums.

#10652 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling/Trading my Stern Walking Dead Premium. I am the second owner, but game has only been HUO. Game is in EXCELLENT condition with no playfield or insert wear at all. Includes...”
2019-06-30
Manheim, PA
Trade
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 596 times

July 4th Bump...open to reasonable offers!

#10653 4 years ago

Not a pin but I have a very nice Asteroids Deluxe...Cleaned up. Boards Serviced by one of the best vector guys and it has the braze lunar lander multi high score saves kit. $850. Marquee and black light work. Add a classic to your game room.

#10654 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Super spiffy Last Action Hero! 6 Ball multi-ball! 2 Captive Balls! 3 Under field Magnets! MOVING CRANE THAT MOVES BALL ACROSS FIELD! Shaker Motor Ripper Powered Kickback Super cool...”
2019-07-04
Crofton, MD
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 368 times
Contributed to Pinside

Last American Hero! Get your DMD game with 6 ball multiball, 2 captive balls, moving crane, under field magnets, diverter, drop targets, and legendary corny art!

#10655 4 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

I am about to do something i may regret, but i’ll be listing games that up until recently i planned to keep / restore. I will prob keep my restore items and hunt the base games down again when i have the time to do them.
Marketplace ads will be made once i get all the pics. Or if sold to a pinsider via pm i’ll still donate as always.
Any Sys 11 (or earlier) in my collection with the exception of BK2K (pf swap in progress) and Space Station (on hold for a co-worker) are up for grabs.

Got some ads up today. WW i have a potential buyer for already so the ad will be posted as Sale Pending.

I believe i have responded to all PM’s now. Happy 4th of July!!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Swords of Fury Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Shopped SOF, which includes the following work: - rebuilt power supply, replaced and repinned connectors as needed, nvram installed, headers reflowed etc. MPU is clean. - Pinsco...”
2019-07-04
Shepherdstown, WV
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 456 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Diner Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Williams Diner fs in Shepherdstown, WV. A nice example of this game, though in spite of it having a yellow habitrail, it does not have the Diamond Plate pf. That said the PF is n...”
2019-07-04
Shepherdstown, WV
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 617 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10656 4 years ago

Posted a nice NBAFB in south jersey. Looking for trades for DMD Bally/Williams and modern sterns. PM any interest.

Matthew

Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Here is a nice NBAFB for trade. Game is clean and plays great. DMD is clear with no lines out. Game has all LED's. No wear at any holes. Shooter lane nice. Drain is good. No ramps ...”
2019-09-27
Medford, NJ
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 99 days
Viewed: 2596 times

#10657 4 years ago

anyone interested in an emulator arcade? this is the cabinet kit i used to build it:

https://www.mameroom.com/webstore.asp?productid=UAIIKIT&category=136

comes with an old dell workstation, flatscreen monitor, x-arcade controller and speakers. cabinet has red t-molding, generic sideart and lighted marquee. i have GameEx on it with MAME, NES, SNES and SegaGenesis configured.

$500 for the works or i can part it out, like the cabinet or controller. thank you.

#10658 4 years ago

farting around with the idea of selling my Star Trek premium, also. thinking $6500.

#10659 4 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

anyone interested in an emulator arcade? this is the cabinet kit i used to build it:
https://www.mameroom.com/webstore.asp?productid=UAIIKIT&category=136
comes with an old dell workstation, flatscreen monitor, x-arcade controller and speakers. cabinet has red t-molding, generic sideart and lighted marquee. i have GameEx on it with MAME, NES, SNES and Genesis configured.
$500 for the works or i can part it out, like the cabinet or controller. thank you.

Can it be disassembled? We are adding on to the house and I would need it to be stored away for a bit while they finish

#10660 4 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

farting around with the idea

...I am just farting...

#10661 4 years ago

I have a Houdini in the Market for trade at this time. Really looking for Batman66 or GOT Pro. Might consider ACNC, The Hobbit or Iron Maiden. Of coarse, + or - cash depending on exchange value. Will expand trade interests pending time.

#10662 4 years ago

I might be open to trading my South Park for something, haven't really decided yet what I would want. I enjoy south park, but after getting my TSPP it rarely gets played. I recently cleaned everything, installed titan rubbers, rebuilt the flippers, replaced some broken plastics and got some plastic protectors for the cartman hole, and the inlanes. I'd say the playfield is 6-7/10, but the cabinet has seen better days as it used to be on route. probably like a 4/10 but its solid overall, art is a just beat up in spots, especially from hand wear, which i covered with the black adhesive vinyl protectors.

#10663 4 years ago

Looking for a WH20

#10664 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Can it be disassembled? We are adding on to the house and I would need it to be stored away for a bit while they finish

oh, hey. yes, the top part can be removed, giving you two fairly evenly sized pieces for storage. i did break the fastener mounts a bit the first time i attempted it, however. i used some wood glue to repair. it's been sitting here at the new house for 4 years with no structural issues.

#10665 4 years ago

anybody that wants them can message me their email for some pics. thank you.

#10666 4 years ago

Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

...I am just farting...

#10668 4 years ago

Riverboat gambler. Lowered to 1200

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a Nice Riverboat Gambler for a friend. Just shopped with Leds. Has a few issues I am starting to tackle. Needs new displays. Buyer should add the led replacements that look...”
2019-06-06
Bethany Beach, DE
1,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 443 days
Viewed: 1385 times

#10669 4 years ago

Latest of my System 11 liberation in the marketplace.

Will be listing Taxi next, probably get to that tomorrow.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players ES that had seen some good play! I bought this a few years ago with plans to restore but never got around to it. I did source parts for the restore. What i can say about...”
2019-07-06
Shepherdstown, WV
1,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1070 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10670 4 years ago

Up for sale officially

#10671 4 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

Will be listing Taxi next, probably get to that tomorrow.

Quit FARTING around and post it already...you can waste time with your friends when your chores are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10672 4 years ago

Not sure IF I believe this at all...NOT AT ALLLL!

#10673 4 years ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

I have a Houdini in the Market for trade at this time. Really looking for Batman66 or GOT Pro. Might consider ACNC, The Hobbit or Iron Maiden. Of coarse, + or - cash depending on exchange value. Will expand trade interests pending time.

I have also added Guardians Of The Galaxy as a potential trade for Houdini. If you're looking to switch things up in your lineup > Let me know.

#10674 4 years ago

Buy who was to come out today for the Bally Transporter, Diner, HS, F14 was a no show and has gone silent so they are all available again!

#10675 4 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Buy who was to come out today for the Bally Transporter, Diner, HS, F14 was a no show and has gone silent so they are all available again!

Who was this deadbeat?

PM me if you're too nice to make it public.

#10676 4 years ago

Lowered price $6500

#10677 4 years ago

Selling these to make room for some new pins. PM if interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition Pin*bot for sale. Working 100% and clean. Has some wear on head and scuffs on cabinet. Playfield decent for age with some insert wear around the sun. Ramps loo...”
2019-07-07
Middletown, PA
1,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 566 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Aerosmith Pro from my collection. Cabinet and playfield excellent! Pin is in NOB condition! Dirty Donny side blades, full plastic protectors, subwoofer and topper included. ...”
2019-07-07
Middletown, PA
4,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 250 times
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Star Trek Pro from my collection. Cabinet and playfield excellent! Pin is in NOB condition goodie bag still attached. Cliffy's and shaker added as well. Not looking for tra...”
2019-07-07
Middletown, PA
4,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 579 times

#10678 4 years ago

LOOKING for an mata hari EM, north star Em or an gottlieb atlantis Non working or working is fine PM what you have thanks.

#10679 4 years ago

Any one looking for huo MBrLE in central Va?

#10680 4 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Any one looking for huo MBrLE in central Va?

Wife wants to get MB at some point - price? Thanks!

#10681 4 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Tron Pro Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a Tron Pro with Ramp lights in the $5k's.East Coast pickup preferred.”
2019-07-07
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 154 days
Viewed: 155 times

#10682 4 years ago

About to list our beautiful, pristine (fully shopped, metal polished, ramps flame polished, waxed) rare Capcom Pinball Magic. We are starting our construction and I need more room than I thought. TZ (hell no!) and PM got the thumbs down from the family.

#10683 4 years ago

Selling my Evel Knievel asking $2,000 (OBO) let me know if your interested thanks Alek.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-evel-knievel-20

#10684 4 years ago

Just listed this Starship Troopers.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling a Starship Troopers pinball. I bought this long distance and no longer have the desire to pick it up. Here’s your opportunity to get a nice game at a reasonable pr...”
2019-07-07
Gettysburg, PA
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 177 times

#10685 4 years ago

Firepower and Road Show for sale. Looking for cash but would entertain trade offers.

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This machine is in good overall shape and is a great player quality machine. Pro: Shopped with new rings Brand new LED displays. Cabinet is in good overall shape with normal wea...”
2019-06-21
Bridgewater, VA
1,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 533 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale is a nice Road Show. $3300 -Mechanically everything works -Ted and Red’s eyes both work great -No Credit dots -Boards look great -Playfield is in really good shape, one...”
2019-07-07
Bridgewater, VA
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 461 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10686 4 years ago

Selling hook 1500
New xpin power supply , new xpin driver board
Cliffy, LEDs , 2018 rom code , players condition pin
I stopped playing last year sold 14 pins , I'm out of the hobby this is my last one
Pics will be up on Facebook markplace in a few , posted it there as pics aren't allowed in forum

#10687 4 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

I stopped playing last year sold 14 pins , I'm out of the hobby this is my last one

WOW!! Can I ask why you stopped playing and getting out of the hobby?

#10688 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

WOW!! Can I ask why you stopped playing and getting out of the hobby?

I enjoy sim racing , sold the pins and purchased 8 setups , race with friend on the weekends . Such a blast , anyone near millvile nj thunderbolt speedway I'm 20 min away .

Culture has changed , lots of people leaving pinside now . Friends I had just wanted to make a $ , got tired of it .

#10689 4 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

Selling hook 1500
New xpin power supply , new xpin driver board
Cliffy, LEDs , 2018 rom code , players condition pin
Pics will be up on Facebook markplace in a few , posted it there as pics aren't allowed in forum

Sent you a pm I’m right down the road

#10690 4 years ago

If anyone has a low end The Simpsons Pinball Party they'd like to unload in or around the DC area, send me a PM. My Last Action Hero is moving tomorrow and I'll have space and a little cash.

#10691 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

If anyone has a low end The Simpsons Pinball Party they'd like to unload in or around the DC area, send me a PM. My Last Action Hero is moving tomorrow and I'll have space and a little cash.

Do you have $18,500? Lol
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/896686364040229/

#10692 4 years ago

Looking for AC/DC, Stern Star Trek, Austin Powers or Iron Man.
Cash in pocket, ready to buy.

#10693 4 years ago

I have a players condition LOTR that I'm looking to trade or sell. It was shopped not long ago, and the flippers were just rebuilt. Thinking 5200 or trade for another stern pro. (Deadpool, Star Trek, or one of the music ones.)

#10694 4 years ago

I’m looking for a Stern Rolling Stones.

#10696 4 years ago

Just listed a devil riders

#10697 4 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I have a players condition LOTR that I'm looking to trade or sell. It was shopped not long ago, and the flippers were just rebuilt. Thinking 5200 or trade for another stern pro. (Deadpool, Star Trek, or one of the music ones.)

I've played this machine and it's plays great!

#10698 4 years ago

Re-listed at a lower price:

Stern Black Spider-Man in marketplace.

(Ad embed did not work correctly)

#10699 4 years ago

Just Listed a primo Pinball Magic!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pinball-magic-21

Send me an offer. I also drive to Ohio relatively often, so may be able to meet you or deliver (make it worth my while!)

#10700 4 years ago

Price drop on Oktoberfest in marketplace.

Comet still available.

2 Twilight Zones coming soon, 1 is player's condition, other is shopped with a gorgeous playfield!

Machine - For Sale
Oktoberfest Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I have a brand new American pinball Oktoberfest for sale or trade. Manufactured in June of 2019 this game is in brand new condition with only about 150 plays on it. Comes with to...”
2019-07-10
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 2240 times

Machine - For Sale
Comet Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Price drop to $1350 Photos >>> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmER8Qyt Up for sale is a Williams Comet pinball machine. Machine had all super brigh...”
2019-08-19
Lehigh Valley, PA
1,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 882 times

There are 18,013 posts in this topic. You are on page 214 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/214?hl=davisjl1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.