(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,940 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 minutes ago by Harvester
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,940 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 359.
#10551 4 years ago

I have a nice Firepower and Road Show that will be for sale here in a bit. I need to get some pics and write up an ad. I figured I’d put it here first in case there was local interest.

FP $1200
TS $3300

#10552 4 years ago

I've got a Gottlieb Strikes N Spares I bought from Jesterfunhouse about 6 months ago that I'm thinking of selling.

Works 100% and I replaced the plastic trough under the playfield where balls gather after you knock down the pins.

I'd let it go for $1000 for a deal this weekend. Pick-up in Northern VA.

Here's the original ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/71424

Thanks,
Chris

#10553 4 years ago

Planning to list my RBION soon, wanted to see about local trade possibilities first. The RBION is in good shape except for a 1/4" wear spot by the kickout, will be priced in the $3-3.5k range. At the top of my list are BSD, Fish Tales, Shadow, Jackbot, Wheel of Fortune, Junkyard, Data East Star Trek. +/- cash is fine, also open to other trade possibilities.

#10554 4 years ago
Quoted from QuietEarp:

I am still getting all muscular at the Spa in the Future. Jealous? Don't be, for $1100 you can join! QuietEarp

Someone really needs to take this opportunity to get swole...in the future.

#10555 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling a Phantom of the Opera. Game is a solid candidate for a full restoration. I haven’t set it up since I bought it, but here is what I know about it: The display is ...”
2019-06-20
Gettysburg, PA
2,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 90 times

Just listed this POTO.

#10556 4 years ago

Considering TRADE ONLY, my HUO Tron Pro. It has all the mods you’d want, El ramps, shaker etc....willing to trade for the following +/-cash.

Simpsons Pinball Party
Stern Star Trek
Walking Dead
Hobbit
WOZ

#10557 4 years ago

I just wanted to give a shout out to Cliff of Passion for Pinball (Cliffy Protectors). I was going to sell my POTO pinball machine because it was missing the entire magic mirror assembly. To my delight, I discovered that Cliff has remade everything you need for the Magic Mirror including the bracket, spring, mirror, and decal, plus protectors for the rest of the game. All this and it’s reasonably priced as well. He is truly one of the greatest assets to the Pinball hobby!

#10558 4 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

I just wanted to give a shout out to Cliff of Passion for Pinball (Cliffy Protectors). I was going to sell my POTO pinball machine because it was missing the entire magic mirror assembly. To my delight, I discovered that Cliff has remade everything you need for the Magic Mirror including the bracket, spring, mirror, and decal, plus protectors for the rest of the game. All this and it’s reasonably priced as well. He is truly one of the greatest assets to the Pinball hobby!

1,000% yes! I’ve had my eye on a POTO for a while. That one is quite nice

#10559 4 years ago

Putting up My coin op Tornado Foosball table for sale. Just don't have enough room for it right now.

Other - For Sale
“Tornado T-2000 coin-op Foosball Table. This is a coin operated professional split top table 350 lbs. Same ones that were used in tournaments and seen in bars. All men, bushings and...”
2019-06-20
Harrisburg, PA
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 106 times

#10560 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Putting up My coin op Tornado Foosball table for sale. Just don't have enough room for it right now.

arcademojo is a stand up guy. Don’t hesitate to do business with him.

#10561 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

I've got a Gottlieb Strikes N Spares I bought from jesterfunhouse about 6 months ago that I'm thinking of selling.

Great machine and that is more than a good price from a great buyer/seller PinBackpacker .

BTW I think most people tend to sell machines they buy from that Jesterfunhouse character...WHAT a SWINDLER have you seen his public buy sell feedback on his pinside profile!

#10562 4 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Great machine and that is more than a good price from a great buyer/seller pinbackpacker .
BTW I think most people tend to sell machines they buy from that jesterfunhouse character...WHAT a SWINDLER have you seen his public buy sell feedback on his pinside profile!

I am getting a huge kick out of these posts. At some point there will be a game (or coin door?) I will be buying..

#10563 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I am getting a huge kick out of these posts. At some point there will be a game (or coin door?) I will be buying..

This is the one to buy!

#10564 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I ATTEMPT to sell all parts of the coin door including COIN MECHS of unknown working condition...my only response to this ad (which expired) was someone who had the audacity to ask if I had the time to put a quarter in one to see if they were set to that...like I have have to time to do THAT and post on pinside...take your pick customers its either I yuck it up here or respond to sham for sale ads I post...

#10565 4 years ago

I was once swindled by a guy in Charlestown, WV. I bought a Ms. Pacman cabinet from him. He gave me a box with what I assumed was all the hardware he had taken off of the cabinet. When I started to work on it, I discovered that all the hardware, including the coin box and coin mechs was missing. Interestingly, within a few days of my discovery, this shady character put an ad in this very thread selling “four coin mechs unknown”..

#10566 4 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

I was once swindled by a guy in Charlestown, WV. I bought a Ms. Pacman cabinet from him. He gave me a box with what I assumed was all the hardware he had taken off of the cabinet. When I started to work on it, I discovered that all the hardware, including the coin box and coin mechs was missing. Interestingly, within a few days of my discovery, this shady character put an ad in this very thread selling “four coin mechs unknown”..

So, what was in the box? Dirty underwear?

#10567 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

So, what was in the box? Dirty underwear?

Just the marquee brackets and the coin door (minus said coin mechs). But I was just messing around .. I was happy with the game.. And I have a ton of coin mechs anyways..

#10568 4 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

I was once swindled by a guy in Charlestown, WV. I bought a Ms. Pacman cabinet from him. Interestingly, within a few days of my discovery, this shady character put an ad in this very thread selling “four coin mechs unknown”..

Glad I sold that Ms Pacman out of "Charles Town" or people might think it was me...

NOW back to business I will be posting soon on KLOV some Arcade machine- Marquee brackets (highly sought after) that I removed from a Ms Pacman I sold to a guy once on Craigslist (Hope he doesn't shop here).

#10569 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Stern Walking Dead Premium. I am the second owner, but game has only been HUO. Game is in EXCELLENT condition with no playfield or insert wear at all. Includes the ...”
2019-06-12
Manheim, PA
Trade
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1135 times

Just lowered to $6900 or trade for the following +/- Cash:
WOZ, DI, WW, TZ, FH, BM66

Located in Manheim, PA

#10570 4 years ago

Open to trade documented HUO LOTR (standard). Low plays, looks like it came right out of the box. Looking for DI, WOZ, DPP, ...what do you have? PM if interested.

#10571 4 years ago

I ATTEMPT to sell all parts of the coin door including COIN MECHS of unknown working condition...my only response to this ad (which expired) was someone who had the audacity to ask if I had the time to put a quarter in one to see if they were set to that...like I have have to time to do THAT and post on pinside...take your pick customers its either I yuck it up here or respond to sham for sale ads I post...

LOL

#10572 4 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

Considering TRADE ONLY, my HUO Tron Pro. It has all the mods you’d want, El ramps, shaker etc....willing to trade for the following +/-cash.
Simpsons Pinball Party
Stern Star Trek
Walking Dead
Hobbit
WOZ

PM sent

#10574 4 years ago

Lowered the price on this beautiful Black Spider-Man LE.

Machine - For Sale
Black Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “*Re-listed with a much lower price: For sale is a near-mint Spider-Man Black LE. Includes the framed certificate, goody bag intact, and framed Spider-Man Black flyer. Home use onl...”
2019-07-10
Portsmouth, VA
6,150 (Firm)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 1958 times

Thanks!

#10575 4 years ago

ISO: Pin Hauling: Pennsylvania to Expo in Chicago in October

Anyone?

Hoping to connect with someone whom I can hire to haul a pin from Manheim, PA, (near Lancaster) to Expo this year.

If you know of Pennsylvanians bound for Expo who might have room in their car for a pinball, I would be grateful if you could mention to them that I'm looking for help and will pay a fair sum.

The one tip I've had so far is Fast Eddie and I'm trying to reach him now.

Thanks for reading my post and for any/all suggestions you might have.

J

#10576 4 years ago

Looking for a local Dialed In. I'm ready for my first JJP!

#10577 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

There was one for sale in Richmond on craigslist that may still be around.

#10578 4 years ago

I believe that Dialed In is gone

#10579 4 years ago

Anyone have a DI LE looking to Trade for a TWD? Local to PA?

#10580 4 years ago

I keep missing the boat on JJP POTC. Contact me if you’re ready to move on

#10581 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I keep missing the "boat" on JJP POTC.

I see what you did there...boat/POTC wow the hilarity on this site keeps me chuckling daily...

#10582 4 years ago

I see what you did there...boat/POTC wow the hilarity on this site keeps me chuckling daily...

wish I could take credit for thinking that up... no pun intended is really true in this case!

#10583 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I keep missing the boat on JJP POTC. Contact me if you’re ready to move on

Do what I did and get on a list with a distributor. I believe they'll make more and that's especially true if their distributors have a list going when Jack asks

#10584 4 years ago

Have a space station for trade in the market place

#10585 4 years ago

GOTG Pro for sale. PM me for details.

#10586 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Remember, you have to wear Mom jeans when you play that game. You know... for the full effect.

#10587 4 years ago

Transportation from Pittsburgh to Pintastic or pick up at Pintastic and delivery to you if your not to far off of our route. PM me if interested.

#10588 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Do what I did and get on a list with a distributor. I believe they'll make more and that's especially true if their distributors have a list going when Jack asks

But I want one NOW!

#10589 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

But I want one NOW!

Don't care howwwwww....

#10590 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

But I want one NOW!

Now! Or early July?

#10591 4 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a project Creech.”
2019-06-25
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 59 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10592 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Now! Or early July?

LOL ok fine!

#10593 4 years ago

My JJPOTC LE Sale fell through. FYI if anyone is looking for one.

#10594 4 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

I think Rdoyle1978 is looking for one but it might be the Stern version as his 27 recents posts have been a little vague at what he is looking for...I doubt he is REALLY in the market. Just a Tire kicker that Rdoyle1978 is...Probably spent all his cash on That Avengers Pinball in Leesburg....that was a little pricy for my taste I prefer the $50 machines on craigslist...

#10595 4 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Damn you. I should pick yours up and sell my SE haha

#10596 4 years ago
Quoted from Trooper11040:

Damn you. I should pick yours up and sell my SE haha

Sorry. Thought this bad boy was a solid Sale.

#10597 4 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Quoted from PBMAN:

Lol I am looking to buy some coin mechs!!

Wait, wait...!!

I can’t pick up until July 8 but yes I am looking. I’ll PM you

#10598 4 years ago

who got the Avengers pro?

#10599 4 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

who got the Avengers pro?

that same Jester guy that trys to sell coin mechs of unknown working value...what A JERK!

#10600 4 years ago

this forum is a big soap opera. I see alot of talk but no one buys any games

There are 17,940 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/212?hl=hockeymutt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.