(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,039 posts
  • 674 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by MrFancy
  • Topic is favorited by 341 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 11039 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 221.
#1001 4 years ago

double post- Sorry

#1002 4 years ago

I am looking for the following machines in players condition or routed examples, factory stock preferably. Projects are fine also unless it needs a ton of resto.

Gameshow
Millionaire
Space Shuttle
Checkpoint
Fireball II
Whirlwind
Speak Easy
Cue ball wizard
WOF
HS2
WCS
SF II

#1003 4 years ago

I felt sorry for asteroids too....but I think they made like 10,000 of them

#1004 4 years ago

Have nice roadshow I am looking to trade. Have as in marketplace. Will consider trades of all types.

#1005 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Hey!! Don't we know each other from KLOV?? I think I may have even sold you a machine once. Lol

#1006 4 years ago

Willing to sell both my motion cabinets (OutRun and G-Loc) $1500 for both. I want the space back bad enough to lose money on them. Buyer will probably need to make two trips...they are big and heavy!

#1007 4 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I have a nice MB with New Decals ,Clear Coated Playfield,Leds, New legs,and New Lockdown Bar.
Located in Baltimore, Maryland.
Pm me if interested .

Aww man... this game has always been on my wish list. I'm not even sure I want to ask what you're looking for out of it

#1008 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

more than 70,000 according to Wiki

I'll have to check it out next time I'm over, do you have a list of the games?

#1009 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Aww man... this game has always been on my wish list. I'm not even sure I want to ask what you're looking for out of it

Well, if it's on your list, this is a golden opportunity sounds like a nice example.

I just picked up Tspp from my wish list and it's a lot of fun.

#1010 4 years ago

I think if you Google elf 600. It lists them. All the popular games are there

#1011 4 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Willing to sell both my motion cabinets (OutRun and G-Loc) $1500 for both. I want the space back bad enough to lose money on them. Buyer will probably need to make two trips...they are big and heavy!

Awesome fun games. The G-Loc made great money. The space needle had the really rare version where only about 10 were made but it was after G-loc but can't remember the name at the moment. Where are the machines located. I am picking up some Woz pins in Lakewood NJ and I am coming up from SWVA but I can change routes instead of 181 to I66. I am also delivering some pins in parts of MD and Richmond on my way back home. I have a box truck van with liftgate which makes moving these heavy games so much easier.

#1012 4 years ago

Outrun is sold pending pickup but G-Loc is available. I live in Fairfax, VA. Available all weekend so please stop by and buy this.

Quoted from doughslingers:

Awesome fun games. The G-Loc made great money. The space needle had the really rare version where only about 10 were made but it was after G-loc but can't remember the name at the moment. Where are the machines located. I am picking up some Woz pins in Lakewood NJ and I am coming up from SWVA but I can change routes instead of 181 to I66. I am also delivering some pins in parts of MD and Richmond on my way back home. I have a box truck van with liftgate which makes moving these heavy games so much easier.

#1013 4 years ago

Still looking for whitewater

#1014 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I am looking for.........
Gameshow
Millionaire
Space Shuttle
Checkpoint

Still lookin!!!

#1015 4 years ago

looking for rescue 911 in york pa

#1016 4 years ago

Driving from Buffalo, NY to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Stopping in Phoenixville, PA as well. Anyone with a DINER for sale nearby?

#1017 4 years ago

Looking for a WMS Gulfstream in VA/DC/MD

#1018 4 years ago

Wh20 found. Out of room. Tftc sitting by door waiting for next owner

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_4.jpg

#1019 4 years ago

KI2 is still available. I'm including a MK JAMMA PCB with it now. washingtondc.craigslist.org link

Willing to trade for pins, countertop MAME cabs, or console videogame items. Part cash, part trade, whatever.

#1020 4 years ago

price on the tales?

#1021 4 years ago
Quoted from fatality83:

price on the tales?

sent you pm fatality83...

#1022 4 years ago
Quoted from akm:

KI2 is still available. I'm including a MK JAMMA PCB with it now. " target="_blank">washingtondc.craigslist.org link
Willing to trade for pins, countertop MAME cabs, or console videogame items. Part cash, part trade, whatever.

I'll trade you a Megatouch if you can haul the KI2 up my way

#1023 4 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

I'll trade you a Megatouch if you can haul the KI2 up my way

Not really interested in a Megatouch, sorry.. Already had someone offer me one of those, haha. It'll never get used.

#1024 4 years ago

Looking for a BSD or Doctor Who in the northern Virginia area.

#1025 4 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Just posted the machine plus pictures and details. $1650 but I am willing to shop it out and customize for a reasonable fee.

TMNT SOLD!

#1026 4 years ago

Was this the one that was on Craigslist? It looked like a nice machine. I'd like to eventually give one of these a try.

#1027 4 years ago

I will be going up to Lakewood NJ to pick up my last new in box Woz Ruby Reds either this Friday or early next week. I know for sure tomorrow if they are ready. I have 2 unsold Ruby Reds if anyone still hasn't pulled the trigger now is a great time. I can personally deliver and set up along my 500 mile journey back home. Production is switching to Hobbit pins soon so not many will be made for awhile to help ramp up Hobbit production. I will be in MD and Fairfax but could change my travels a bit as the return trip offers many different ways. Just map quest Lakewood NJ to Norton Va. I prefer going thru Trenton and across to PA then straight down I81. However I know more potential customers are along the other route back thru I95 thru Baltimore to DC then across I 66 to I81. I have also gone thru Harper's Ferry and turned back to I81 in the country before getting to Strasburg. I have dropped off over 20 Woz pins this way between myself or my worker David. We love to sell these last two so we can get ready for Hobbits and MMRLE and standards.

I also have a HUO nicely modded Tron pro and maybe an ACDC premium as I now have two ut am sure one is leaving. PM for pics. I also have a true HUO Safecracker for 8k that I could bring. It was sold to.another Pinsider but like many of us something came up so i gaveva refund. I also have a showroom open box WNBJM for 5500 and a recent HEP TAF with color dmd for 10500. It's super nice. I still get asked about my HEP Whirlwind and it's not for sale.

Other pins could be moved so please ask as it can't hurt. I also do not have any Indy Jones pins for sale. Interest in this pin title is growing in both the Williams and Stern.

Thanks for reading my post.

Buddy

#1028 4 years ago

I bought a WOZ from Buddy - great seller and nice guy!

I will be going up to Lakewood NJ to pick up my last new in box Woz Ruby Reds either this Friday or early next week. I know for sure tomorrow if they are ready. I have 2 unsold Ruby Reds if anyone still hasn't pulled the trigger now is a great time. I can personally deliver and set up along my 500 mile journey back home. Production is switching to Hobbit pins soon so not many will be made for awhile to help ramp up Hobbit production. I will be in MD and Fairfax but could change my travels a bit as the return trip offers many different ways. Just map quest Lakewood NJ to Norton Va. I prefer going thru Trenton and across to PA then straight down I81. However I know more potential customers are along the other route back thru I95 thru Baltimore to DC then across I 66 to I81. I have also gone thru Harper's Ferry and turned back to I81 in the country before getting to Strasburg. I have dropped off over 20 Woz pins this way between myself or my worker David. We love to sell these last two so we can get ready for Hobbits and MMRLE and standards.
I also have a HUO nicely modded Tron pro and maybe an ACDC premium as I now have two ut am sure one is leaving. PM for pics. I also have a true HUO Safecracker for 8k that I could bring. It was sold to.another Pinsider but like many of us something came up so i gaveva refund. I also have a showroom open box WNBJM for 5500 and a recent HEP TAF with color dmd for 10500. It's super nice. I still get asked about my HEP Whirlwind and it's not for sale.
Other pins could be moved so please ask as it can't hurt. I also do not have any Indy Jones pins for sale. Interest in this pin title is growing in both the Williams and Stern.
Thanks for reading my post.
Buddy

#1029 4 years ago

I couldn't agree more. Got my WOZ from Buddy. Truly a genuinely nice guy who bends over backwards for his customers. Can't recommend him enough.

#1030 4 years ago

Headed to see buddy tomorrow. Anyone need anything checked out while I'm there let me know! One machine is coming back with me for sure!

#1031 4 years ago

Looking for a Dr Who.

#1032 4 years ago
Quoted from slow1000rider03:

Headed to see buddy tomorrow. Anyone need anything checked out while I'm there let me know! One machine is coming back with me for sure!

I've tried for 2 days to contact buddy. Impossible

#1034 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Buddy had a power outage this week and is having trouble with phone service. Email him and he will get back with you. I was just there yesterday. I got no cell service on his property as well.

#1035 4 years ago

Thanks. He contacted me.

#1036 4 years ago

Lakewood trip delayed to hopefully this week. Still coming up just not sure of the exact time frame. Sorry Mike cell service is spotty and some how that was my wife's number but she gave me the message.

#1037 4 years ago

I am very happy to report Slowride took home a great ACDC premium pin with some pics to show. I feel very honored at the support this group has shown me as this was my 44th of all ACDC versions of pins sold and sadly the next to last one. I sold the 45th one today to a great guy in TN. I was really hoping to get that Xmen LE in trade as I sold mine and I am missing it more than I thought and we were close on a trade.

If anyone else would like to trade one toward a MMR standard or Ruby Red Woz or Hobbit pin please pm me. It's been a pleasure to meet most of everyone on these sales.

Thanks again
Buddy

20150717_145655.jpg

20150717_145701.jpg

20150627_233043.jpg

#1038 4 years ago

It's been a pleasure to meet most of everyone on these sales.

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Tell us about the ones you wanted to kick in the nuts!!!

I always love a good douchebag story...

#1039 4 years ago

45 acdc pins is impressive

Picking up a pin from gwaxt 72 If anyone on here is heading to nj and wants done cash and can bring it back send me pm. It has a ride in the next week or so but if anyone sooner that would be great.

#1040 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I didn't have any luck either...

Guess it's too late now.

#1041 4 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I didn't have any luck either...
Guess it's too late now.

No because I haven't left yet. I am.waiting on the final 8 Woz pins 2 standards and 6 Ruby Reds so i can leave. The house line is still out of order as Verizon is still a no show so my office line which works on their VOIP is also down. My cell service us never good here in the mountains. I always post the numbers 2766797779 but you go straight to voice mail or office 2768832073. I can text in certain places of the property 2762192355. I have been busy as the 45 ACDC left yesterday and I picked up.a Qbert getting ready for the Pixels movie.

Here us the last and 45th sold ACDC premium in the classic 2006 Chrysler Town and Country going off to the Nashville area.

received_881112015257989.jpeg

received_881112055257985.jpeg

received_881112035257987.jpeg

received_881111978591326.jpeg

#1042 4 years ago

Thanks to Marc Crouse for selling Qbert to me just in time for next Thur movie opening. I will have Ms Pac, Centipede and Donley Kong along with Qbert to help fans remember those golden 80'S video game days.

20150718_013337.jpg

20150718_013459.jpg

20150718_013509.jpg

20150718_013453.jpg

#1043 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

45 acdc pins is impressive
Picking up a pin from gwaxt 72 If anyone on here is heading to nj and wants done cash and can bring it back send me pm. It has a ride in the next week or so but if anyone sooner that would be great.

It is over 3 years too but I sold many pros new I'm box and Premiums to a host of people. Sold some at the Louisville show to some great guys who have modded up their pros. I really liked showing that early Hemi prototype modded one and in fact took it two years in a row which helped sell some ACDC pros when people could see and play it and realize it's not as bad as most say. Of course I would not argue if someone wanted a premium either. It was a great run. Thanks Stern and Steve Ritchie but mostly I thank the ones who purchased them from me.

I hope you get it moved sooner but I have space if I can just get the call to go to.Lakewood.

#1044 4 years ago

I was tempted by Marc's q Bert. One of the true nice guys in the hobby. He troubleshooted and fixed a wiz of Wor for $20. Instead of q Bert im getting a joust. Good luck on pixels. Hope the movie is a hit.

#1045 4 years ago

Send me an email herron.buddy@gmail.com
Thanks for looking
Buddy

Doughslingers (Buddy)
Always top notch and helpful- thank you for the years of all your help and your pins are always in great shape! Can't wait for my Space Station to get done!

#1046 4 years ago

Selling my Battlezone arcade game in great shape $1000 (rebuilt AR board, rebuilt power brick, installed Braze high score save kit). Also selling my Zombie Raid for $400 (Paul Faris did the artwork to this game). Looks great next to my Frankenstein just ready for something new.

#1047 4 years ago

i fully recommend buddy(doughslingers) i picked up one of his ac/dc pins, and was fully satisfied with the pin and his service!

#1048 4 years ago

im looking to downsize my collection, so im looking to do a 2 for or a 3 for 1 trade. im trading a fully modded transformers pro, a nice modded starship troopers, and a stellar wars. im looking for a spiderman, metallica, ironman, or a tron.
any interest, send me a pm, and ill send pics and descriptions of all the mods on each game.

#1049 4 years ago

Buddy,

Have an huo xmenle mag. Pm me if you have a Tom or anything else. I am between you and jack

#1050 4 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Was this the one that was on Craigslist? It looked like a nice machine. I'd like to eventually give one of these a try.

Yes it was one and the same...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 1,099.00
$ 9.95
$ 12,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 49.00
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 50.00
Lighting - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 19.95
Apparel - Women
Pinball Wheezer
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 4,199.00
There are 11039 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 221.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside