(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,022 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Spelunk71
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 209 of 361.
#10401 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Machine - For Trade

Pirates of the Caribbean (LE)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Looking to see what trades are available. The other sales have peaked my interest.This title seems extremely popular right now and it’s the least played in my collection. I paid ...”

4 hours ago

Altoona, PA

Trade

TheGunnett

Oops

#10402 4 years ago

WTT TZ for your Dile

#10403 4 years ago

Will be listing a project slugfest soon at a great price too

#10404 4 years ago

I will be listing a NIB JJP POTC LE shortly.

#10405 4 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

I will be listing a NIB JJP POTC LE shortly.

Can't wait to see this price.

#10406 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Can't wait to see this price.

All the owners have spoken It's clearly worth more than $9500, jjp won't remake them, and if they do these owners know for a fact it will be at $10,500.

They seem to be selling though, granted noone knows the price they really sold at. That's just drawing the attention of JJP who will make more. I'm not gonna pretend I don't want one, I just don't want one above $9500.

#10407 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

All the owners have spoken It's clearly worth more than $9500, jjp won't remake them, and if they do these owners know for a fact it will be at $10,500.

They seem to be selling though, granted noone knows the price they really sold at. That's just drawing the attention of JJP who will make more. I'm not gonna pretend I don't want one, I just don't want one above $9500.

I’m not a price police officer here. Trust me. I hope he gets 15k. I just think if Wonka stops the run early that Pirates will hit the line again just like WOZ.

#10408 4 years ago

I hope they make more. My distributor had a bunch more sales to make so that will be helpful to him. I also think people will like this game and getting more out there only grows the hobby.

#10409 4 years ago

Not a pin: Working upright Spy Hunter Video Arcade Game from the 80’s.

$1200 cash and pick up only

#10410 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I’m not a price police officer here. Trust me. I hope he gets 15k. I just think if Wonka stops the run early that Pirates will hit the line again just like WOZ.

Does JJP only run one game at a time? Even AP has 2 lines

#10411 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Does JJP only run one game at a time? Even AP has 2 lines

Thats a great question. Im pretty sure just one line. Everytime i have picked up a game from Jack, its only one game on the line.

#10412 4 years ago

My Houdini is for sale. Skyemont can attest to the condition of this pin and my care of them.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80293

#10413 4 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

My Houdini is for sale. skyemont can attest to the condition of this pin and my care of them.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80293

No doubt. This Houdini is in fantastic shape. If my game room would hold it, i would buy it. I'm maxed.

#10414 4 years ago

Looking for the oddball 1971 Chicago Coin "HI-SCORE POOL". Owned it once and would like to have it again.

#10415 4 years ago

Just posted my new Big Guns in the marketpace. I'd love to keep it, but one of my pins has to go.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “2 Cannons that shoot balls through the air! Physical kickback, gate switch, baguette, 6 drop targets, 3 ball multi-ball, mini-game in backbox, classic system 11 game. Cabinet is f...”
2019-06-03
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 754 times
Contributed to Pinside
Crofton Maryland.

#10416 4 years ago

1,700 cash delivered anywhere within 5 hours of zip 22963 included in price! NIB chrome Legs (original to the wedgehead machine), as well as new locks,schematic,new apron,playcards&original factory reciept. Any questions feel free to write 39,000 plays small amount of wear great game TOP 10 PIN PN PINSIDE

#10417 4 years ago

I think the time has finally come to sell / trade my super nice MMr. It's got the color display upgrade, pinsound speakers, pinwize lit troll eyes, coat of arms emblems on the speaker panels, pingraffix side blades, and a custom topper (knight's helmet with red led eyes). I also did some led upgrades: swapped the gi for cool whites to brighten it up, cool white led strip for behind the flippers, lit the archer plastic and the merlin plastic. The game has been very well taken care of and plays perfectly with an excellent cab and playfield (no wear).

Ideally, I'd love to trade for a monster base special edition or limited edition. Given the condition and upgrades, I'll be pricing this at $7600. I'd expect some cash my way for an SE and cash your way for an LE.

I'd also consider trade offers for other machines on my wish list, but I'd only be interested in really nice machines.

Floating this out there for now and will likely put up a for sale / trade ad unless I chance my mind Not interested in shipping.

#10418 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Just posted my new Big Guns in the marketpace. I'd love to keep it, but one of my pins has to go.

Great price for a system 11 game and this title is very fun. Someone snag that up!

#10419 4 years ago

Anyone got a nice monster bash special edition or limited edition locally they want to sell or trade for a really nice MMr?

#10420 4 years ago

BSD for sale

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Relisting as could use some cash along with space. BSD located in Williamsburg VA The good: Every part removed and machine polished and/or tumbled. All LEDs, rebuilt pop bumpers a...”
2019-06-17
Williamsburg, VA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1799 times

#10421 4 years ago

Players Popeye - game plays great. Playfield is a 9/10, Cabinet is 7/10. - $2200

#10422 4 years ago

Have a gottlieb palace guard for sale 900 cash delivery included in virginia

#10423 4 years ago

If anybody has any 90s arcade games or any era cocktail arcade table they want to unload hit me up. Light projects okay.

#10424 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Big Game Archived
As is - “Selling a Big Game pinball machine. Cosmetics are solid. When powered up it does nothing. I haven’t had a chance to open the board compartment yet, so not sure what the circui...”
2019-06-04
Gettysburg, PA
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 87 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just listed in the marketplace.

#10425 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Players Popeye - game plays great. Playfield is a 9/10, Cabinet is 7/10. - $2200

Thats a good deal on a Popeye. Wish I was in the market for one, its been through my house twice and is a family favorite. GLWS

#10426 4 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Thats a good deal on a Popeye. Wish I was in the market for one, its been through my house twice and is a family favorite. GLWS

Probably where those pesky coin mechs of unknown working condition came from...

#10427 4 years ago

You talking about these...How dare you call them Pesky. PRICE POLICE! ALL up in my face ruining any and all potential sales with your negative ad campaign thanks a lot now these will never sell now that you have labeled them "Pesky"!!!!!!!!!!

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “4 Coin Mechs unknown working condition. Shipping in the US should be $8.00 as they fit in small flat rate shipping box. International and Galactic orders please provide your coun...”
2019-07-10
Charles Town, WV
10 (OBO)
Archived after: 149 days
Viewed: 337 times

#10428 4 years ago

You talking about these...How dare you call them Pesky.

Lmao. Autocorrect strikes again! Clearly i meant to type “pristine” coin mechs. I mean, i wish i was closer as those would already be in the back of my truck!!

Anyway back to serious business. Going to be listing my Firepower soon. Players condition, new LED displays, LED’s throughout. corrected all issues and now plays 100%, boards serviced and inline fuses installed as part of my standard William’s bulletproofing. Small wear near the right kicker but nice candidate for a hardtop for those so inclined. Dialed in nicely and i can consistently make the left orbit shot into the top right ball lock. Will be placing ad in marketplace (once i get the pics). Asking $1500 obo.

#10429 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “UPDATED: It doesn’t have a restored playfield but nice original. Extremely nice WMS IJ for sale. Brass plated almost everything: Gun, all 4 wire ramps, hinges, apron arch, lowe...”
2019-06-05
Reading, PA
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1083 times

#10430 4 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I’m toying with selling my IJ. I don’t play it and it’s taking up space to sell my house. It’s
Lots of new parts: cabinet and decals. Plays perfect with immaculate boards and brass in and out. Color dmd and no flaws anywhere $9500
Serious buyers only.

Holy Christ. You got that right. I’m gonna have to see pics..

#10431 4 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I’m toying with selling my IJ. I don’t play it and it’s taking up space to sell my house. It’s
Lots of new parts: cabinet and decals. Plays perfect with immaculate boards and brass in and out. Color dmd and no flaws anywhere $9500
Serious buyers only.

This is a serious IJ. Like gorgeous. Saw it, played it, loved it.

#10432 4 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Machine - For Sale Very Nice WMS Indiana Jones w/restored Playfield

Damn. I loved that game.

I've play this one and it's gorgeous. I also own 4 games dmacy has redone. He does excellent work and is a hell of a nice guy. Buy with confidence.

I'm sad to see it go though and wish I had an extra $9,500 laying around, but I just ordered a BM66 Catwoman.

#10433 4 years ago

zimjoe I will pay you to buy this from me...

SOLD!
Parts - For Trade
Used, fair condition - “***Update part has been Identified "1965 Gottlieb games - Bank-A-Ball is a replay game and Flipper Pool" unfortunately for some unlucky soul that will receive it. Please post a ...”
2019-06-04
Charles Town, WV
Trade
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 1697 times

#10434 4 years ago

Gottlieb Bank-A-Ball (1965 version)?

I had one, but can't remember if this is the mech in the backglass.

#10435 4 years ago

Man idk, that sounds like some shit from that Christie movie. I don't want one of these games making me go crazy hahahaha. Oh no too late

zimjoe I will pay you to buy this from me...

Parts - For Trade

Identify what game this came from and its yours but Beware!

New!

Used, fair condition “This was given to me by a friend of a friend that I do not know. I am told it is a family Heirloom passed down from Father to son and then back up again. This friend being the mi...”

17 hours ago

Charles Town, WV

Trade

Jesterfunhouse

#10436 4 years ago

Lowered price to $7,000 firm to see if this sells. If not, doesn’t hurt to keep it.

I did note a small area to left of trunk entrance on Trunk broke off. Waiting for December run of the “invincible trunk” if I still own it.

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nicely restored TOM. * Replaced battery holder * Adjusted outlane eddy switches * Replaced service switch (escape button not working) * Replaced the driver board. * Replaced ...”
2019-06-06
Newburgh, IN
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 804 times

#10437 4 years ago

1,600 cash for my gottlieb atlantis. If anyone is still interested around charlottesville virginia. Game has new rubbers, 39,000 plays & everything has recently been cleaned by pinball doctor. Any questions message me

#10438 4 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool LE

#10439 4 years ago

Hoping to pick up a lower mid-range DMD game... Have been looking at but am not limited to:

-Baywatch
-Popeye
-LW3
-Breakshot

I may be open to anything you may have - send me a PM! I also have a booting but not flipping Secret Service up for sale in the market place which I would trade (with cash on my end, of course).

#10440 4 years ago

Guy up the street from me has a lethal weapon for 1700

#10441 4 years ago
Quoted from Rolpa:

Hoping to pick up a lower mid-range DMD game... Have been looking at but am not limited to:
-Baywatch
-Popeye
-LW3
-Breakshot
I may be open to anything you may have - send me a PM! I also have a booting but not working Secret Service up for sale in the market place which I would trade (with cash on my end, of course).

Of the 4 mentioned, I’d say Baywatch by a mile! No Fear is another decent game that might fit the bill.

#10442 4 years ago

still looking for a maiden pro......

#10443 4 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

Of the 4 mentioned, I’d say Baywatch by a mile! No Fear is another decent game that might fit the bill.

I'd definitely consider No Fear if the price was right!

#10444 4 years ago

I'm looking to buy/trade for Game of Thrones, Austin Powers, Stern Star Trek, AC/DC, Junk Yard, Johnny Mnemonic, Stern Indiana Jones or Iron Man.

I have my loaded Transformers LE for sale or trade.
$5200 with Color DMD and mods.
$4800 if you don't want the DMD.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Only 125 made of this particular Limited Edition (Decepticon model). I have this in my buddy's shop for sale. The shop is open Mon.- Sat. 9:00-9:00. Sun.11:00-5:00. You can stop ...”
2019-06-27
Sharon, PA
5,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 468 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10445 4 years ago

hate to sell this my super low plays AcDc premium Pinball Refinery

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is a low play HUO Pinball Refinery AcDc premium, clear window. will replace with original translight Color DMD Black glossy power coated armor lightning bolts mod shaker m...”
2019-06-06
Windermere, FL
7,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 365 times

#10446 4 years ago

Still looking for maiden... Cash ready.

#10447 4 years ago

#10448 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Machine - For Sale

Sample Twilight Zone

New!

Partially restored (almost original) “Here is a very early sample TZ that is not $64000. Build date is 4/5/1993 and if you look at IPDB, thats the day of production. Whether or not this is correct or not is up for deb...”

14 hours ago

Exton, PA

Pinphila

Damn good price. Sample TZ has significant (better) differences to the production game

#10449 4 years ago

Nice sample TZ, could you do $30k? =)

#10450 4 years ago

Can anyone recommend someone that can move a game in PA? Need a game picked up and dropped of to Pinball Star. PM me please

There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 209 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/209?hl=hockeymutt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.