(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,035 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by dmesserly
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 361.
#10351 4 years ago

Walking Dead Pro for sale in the marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very Nice HUO WD Pro. Cabinet and playfield are in excellent condition. Mods/Details include: Pinball Life Rev B Shaker Motor Prison Tower Railroad Crossing Sign Express Mart Si...”
2019-08-17
Silver Spring, MD
4,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1143 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10352 4 years ago

Anybody know a good plating place in northern Virginia? Need to get done wireforms and legs brassed

#10353 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
X Files, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players X-Files up for grabs because houses are expensive... Cons: (because were gonna rip the bandaid off) Wear on the X insert in the middle but I have a piece of mylar specific...”
2019-05-12
Richmond, VA
Archived after: 92 days
Viewed: 458 times

Price drop in this group. 2200 if you can pick it up today or tomorrow! I need the space back real bad.

#10354 4 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my HUO MMr if anyone is interested.
Thanks! Tom

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Medieval Madness Remake Pinball Machine. Home Use Only! Looks like it just came out of box. Only 190 games played on it. This is a standard MMr but comes with Shaker Motor, Color D...”
2019-05-26
Warrenton, VA
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 359 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10355 4 years ago

Price drop.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is a Home Use Only RFM and the pictures pretty much speak for themselves. I'm the 3rd owner and the original paperwork is included. You'll have a difficult time finding ...”
2019-05-05
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1103 times

#10356 4 years ago

Sold my Tron keeping STLE

#10357 4 years ago

Anyone with a nice Tommy for Sale?

#10358 4 years ago

Put up my very nice getaway. Looking for imdn pro.

#10359 4 years ago

Looking for a Galaga Ms Pac man reunion arcade for a friend. Can buy or trade a pin for it.

#10360 4 years ago

Sold my Friends TZ now LOOKING to get an MMr with the funds. He knows the new ones are ~8k but is looking for a used one for lower price.
PS
zimjoe and I have this deal that if I find MMr for the right price through this thread that I will buy him PINSTADIUM Lights for his Gottlieb Genesis...its a WIN WIN

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Collector friend not on pinside is looking for an MMr standard or LE. Can be home use or routed condition. He knows he can get one of the reruns for approx 8k but wants to see if...”
2019-05-27
Charles Town, WV
Wanted
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 71 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10361 4 years ago

Looking to add a MMr or MBr and TRON for sale to fund or trade

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “TRON loaded with: Powder coated blue armor with TRON etchings Eli ramp lights Arcade mod Flynn sign mod Lit cycles Lit recognizer not installed 3D translight Coin taker led back b...”
2019-05-28
Williamsburg, VA
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 344 times

#10362 4 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Looking to add a MMr or MBr and TRON for sale to fund or trade

Trade for MBr pending.

Archived after 1 day

Sold elsewhere

Machine - For Trade

TRON: Legacy (Pro)

New!
Archived

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “TRON loaded with:

Powder coated blue armor with TRON etchings
Eli ramp lights
Arcade mod
Flynn sign mod
Lit cycles
Lit recognizer not installed
3D translight
Coin taker led back b...”

Trade

Edit & Re-list
Change listing result

#10363 4 years ago

Looking to trade two games out of my home/personal collection (BKPro or a really nice TZ) for a few licensed games for a location. Southpark, Ghostbusters, Game of Thrones, etc. All trades will be considered.

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Black Knight Pro. Awesome game and bad ass music.. but need a few licensed games for a new location (Ghostbusters, Game of Thrones, etc.)”
2019-05-28
Warrenton, VA
Trade
Viewed: 238 times

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Twilight zone Pinball Completely shopped, flippers rebuilt with new flipper bats. Boards, inserts, and subways scrubbed clean. Playfield was machine polished. Nice original unfa...”
2019-05-28
Warrenton, VA
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 658 times

#10364 4 years ago

Still interested in adding either a HUO Hobbit or a LotRs to my current lineup. I'm about an hour south of DC. PM me if you are looking to move on from yours.

#10365 4 years ago

Did you check with this guy? His seems to be listed for higher but perhaps he could do better I wants me that Zimjoe Keychain homie!

richmond.craigslist.org link

Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Sold my Friends TZ now LOOKING to get an MMr with the funds. He knows the new ones are ~8k but is looking for a used one for lower price.
PS
zimjoe and I have this deal that if I find MMr for the right price through this thread that I will buy him PINSTADIUM Lights for his Gottlieb Genesis...its a WIN WIN

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Medieval Madness (Remake - Standard or LE)

New!

Wanted! “Collector friend not on pinside is looking for an MMr standard or LE home use or routed. He knows he can get one of the reruns for approx 8k but wants to see if there are any unde...”

1 day ago

Charles Town, WV

Wanted

Jesterfunhouse

#10366 4 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

Did you check with this guy? His seems to be listed for higher but perhaps he could do better I wants me that Zimjoe Keychain homie!
richmond.craigslist.org link

Yeah the buyer knows he can get a new one for 8k with the re-run this summer. He is looking for one under 8 in the 7-7500 range. Otherwise he will just buy new.

And the zimjoe keychains got caught up in a legal battle between two manufactures that had been contracted to produce them...something about royalty and import/export fees I sure you are following the thread on it.

#10367 4 years ago

...something about royalty and import/export fees I sure you are following the thread on it.

I suggest reaching out to George Vandelay. He is an expert in this field.

#10368 4 years ago

Sold. Thanks

I have a customer that has decided they want to sell their Black Rose rather than fix it. I will work on the donation portion separately. It will need board work. One switch diode needs to be soldered back on. Lower jet bumper not working. Otherwise in nice cosmetic condition on playfield and cabinet. He is looking for $1,750.

Email me and I can send a few photos and get you in contact with him. He is in South Riding.

Thanks
Michael

#10369 4 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Black Rose He is looking for $1,750.

Michael

Great deal someone snag it!

#10370 4 years ago

Maybe selling my AcDc premium pinball refinery edition, not decided on price but PM me if you want more details.

It's got tons of great mods, black glossy armor, Color DMD etc.

#10371 4 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I have a customer that has decided they want to sell their Black Rose rather than fix it. I will work on the donation portion separately. It will need board work. One switch diode needs to be soldered back on. Lower jet bumper not working. Otherwise in nice cosmetic condition on playfield and cabinet. He is looking for $1,750.
Email me and I can send a few photos and get you in contact with him. He is in South Riding.
Thanks
Michael

Crap, I have been looking for a BR for quite a while! That’s a steal

#10372 4 years ago

Will be posting a Indiana Jones (Williams) up in a few days. Has nice playfield. The left side bottom cab is faded. Rest of cab looks pretty good. I took off wire forms had rebrassed. Got to put back together then will take pics. Was going to restore it but was able to get one already done.. Here's what goes with it. Rebrassed wireform. Brass lift channel,H channel,speaker panel channel for backbox,new speaker panel plastic, all brass armor . Legs rails,hinges,back playfield glass panel,coindoor,shooter gun, all bolts. brass done by pinball plating and more. Some installed some still wrapped up. 5 piece decal set. 6500.00 firm will take it all. But don't want to do PayPal. Will post in market with pics when i get wireforms back on and playing.

#10373 4 years ago

I will be putting up my Iron Maiden Pro and Spider-Man for sale tonight or tomorrow morning. I need the cash for POTC. Both are really nice examples. Would be willing to discount the asking price if both bought together. Details and pics coming soon..

#10374 4 years ago

Spider-Man and Iron Maiden for sale.. Would offer a good discount if bought together.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Iron Maiden Pro. Original owner. Upgrades include shaker, sling plastic protectors and colored lens tree for mode lights. Really clean example. Only selling to fund POTC purchase. ...”
2019-05-29
Coatesville, PA
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 407 times

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice and clean example. I am the third owner. Game was never routed. Recently went through a complete top side tear down. Titan rubbers. Acrylic web mods. Great game...only ...”
2019-05-29
Coatesville, PA
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 206 days
Viewed: 538 times

#10375 4 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

Will be posting a Indiana Jones (Williams) up in a few days. Has nice playfield. The left side bottom cab is faded. Rest of cab looks pretty good. I took off wire forms had rebrassed. Got to put back together then will take pics. Was going to restore it but was able to get one already done.. Here's what goes with it. Rebrassed wireform. Brass lift channel,H channel,speaker panel channel for backbox,new speaker panel plastic, all brass armor . Legs rails,hinges,back playfield glass panel,coindoor,shooter gun, all bolts. brass done by pinball plating and more. Some installed some still wrapped up. 5 piece decal set. 6500.00 firm will take it all. But don't want to do PayPal. Will post in market with pics when i get wireforms back on and playing.

This is not going to last long at all - that is an awesome price.

#10376 4 years ago

My Tommy is up for sale. I'd trade (plus cash) for a BM66. Pickup only.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I'm putting up my Tommy for sale. It was completely redone by Dmacy a few years ago and is in excellent condition. The top side was completely stripped and everything was either ...”
2019-05-29
New Cumberland, PA
Viewed: 257 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10377 4 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

My Tommy is up for sale. I'd trade (plus cash) for a BM66. Pickup only.

Machine - For Sale

The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “I'm putting up my Tommy for sale. It was completely redone by Dmacy a few years ago and is in excellent condition. The top side was completely stripped and everything was either ...”

2 hours ago

New Cumberland, PA

Spyderturbo007

One of the nicest Tommys I’ve seen/played! Great seller too!

#10378 4 years ago

Nice! Genesis is a fantastic game that could use some blinding illumination to ruin the 80s vibe. I was gonna get darcangeloel to make me a set of his homemade ones, but this sounds better!

the zimjoe keychains got caught up in a legal battle between two manufactures that had been contracted to produce them...something about royalty and import/export fees I sure you are following the thread

The royalties thing is tough. I always thought a Snidely pinball machine was pretty much a dream theme, but the licensing is expensive. That said, I do own a Snidely Whiplash T-shirt so people can identify me at public events.

#10379 4 years ago

Looking for idmn pro AND Deadpool premium. Pm if you have either or both. Going to be listing my really nice Tron LE.....

#10380 4 years ago

Thinking of selling/trading 2 Bally machines, Escape From the Lost World and Dungeins & Dragons. Would be interested in a 2 for 1 deal for a trade.

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game works, could use a cleaning and new rubbers (new set included) players condition, normal cracked plastics here and there for this title. Displays look good but sometimes are ...”
2019-05-30
Annapolis, MD
Trade
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 298 times

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Game works, could use a cleaning and new rubbers (new set included) Displays have segments missing. No topper. Right side of back box is separating a little. Also have an Escape fr...”
2019-05-30
Annapolis, MD
Trade
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 623 times

#10381 4 years ago

Tommy has been sold and is on its way to its new home. Thank you to everyone who expressed interest.

#10382 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Machine - For Sale

Spider-Man

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I am selling a super nice original HUO Stern SM. The game plays 100% with no issues. The game is clean with no wear on the PF or cab.

It has many nice mods which are going with th...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

I am selling a super nice Stern SM in the market place. Please PM me with any questions.

Still available. I added shaker motor and lollipop style rails to the listing as I forgot them in the original post.
Also I am able to deliver within a reasonable distance if that helps a potential deal

#10383 4 years ago

Twilight Zone, just north of Pittsburgh.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Twilight Zone. 100% working with no errors. Cleaned and rebuilt all mechs three years ago and added: All led lights and flashers with LED OCD on the inserts, new Ingo clock boar...”
2019-08-14
Cranberry Township, PA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 2041 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10384 4 years ago

Looking for a wpc or system 11 project under 3k. Let me know if you have anything.

#10385 4 years ago

Atlantis wedgehead for sale

#10386 4 years ago

Still looking for iron maiden pro and or dead pool pm if interested. Cash ready

#10387 4 years ago

Just posted my CQ Shrek!!!!!!!

#10390 4 years ago

Found my Deadpool.

Who has that iron maiden pro?! Super nice getaway and/or cash.

#10391 4 years ago

Just listed my multicade

Other - For Sale
Multicade Archived
“Really nice multicade with over 6000 games. It’s in a Dynamo HS-9 cabinet that is very heavy. 24” LCD screen installed. Controller is an Xgaming Tankstick. What’s unique abou...”
2019-06-01
York, PA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 83 times

#10392 4 years ago

My star wars premium is up for sale. 310 plays. Original owner. Shaker, flipper fidelity speakers (with 10"sub), stern external volume control/ headphone Jack).

#10393 4 years ago
Quoted from ninjabones:

My star wars premium is up for sale. 310 plays. Original owner. Shaker, flipper fidelity speakers (with 10"sub), stern external volume control/ headphone Jack).

Great Seller,buy with confidence

Machine - For Sale

Star Wars (Premium)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I'm the original owner. The game has 310 total plays. Hasn't been moved since I unboxed it. Great game, but surprisingly did not resonate with my family (hence the 310 total ...”

15 minutes ago

Villanova, PA

ninjabones

Quoted from ninjabones:

Machine - For Sale

Star Wars (Premium)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I'm the original owner. The game has 310 total plays. Hasn't been moved since I unboxed it. Great game, but surprisingly did not resonate with my family (hence the 310 total ...”

15 minutes ago

Villanova, PA

ninjabones

#10394 4 years ago

Great Seller. Buy with confidence

#10395 4 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool Pro

#10396 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Buckaroo Archived
As is - “Needs shopped. Game looks complete. Cabinet is rough, but solid. Playfield decent. Backglass is good and sealed. Kicking horse is missing, but stud it mounts to is there. I ha...”
2019-11-15
Finleyville, PA
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 378 days
Viewed: 918 times

Just listed a Buckaroo

#10397 4 years ago

Selling a Sorcerer. In the market place. PM me with questions.

Machine - For Sale
Sorcerer Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Sorcerer Pinball for sale. Nice example of a Williams System-9 classic. A full shop-job was done of the top side . Details of the work are as follows: - Complete top-side tear-dow...”
2019-06-01
Midlothian, VA
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 415 times

#10398 4 years ago

Additional pictures added soon

#10399 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to see what trades are available. The other sales have peaked my interest.This title seems extremely popular right now and it’s the least played in my collection. I paid ...”
2019-06-01
Altoona, PA
Trade
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 3653 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10400 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

If anyone has any model of jjp potc that they may part with.... Message me.. thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80264

There are 18,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/208?hl=allhokie3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.