(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 207 of 361.
#10301 4 years ago

I have a killer instinct arcade game I am selling. It is fully working. PCB was upgraded to get rid of old hard drive. Works and plays great Looking for $1,300.

#10302 4 years ago

Heading to Allentown Pennsylvania From Crofton Maryland Saturday (25 May) and looking for the following if there are any good deals around on the way. Cash buyer, big guy, can help disassemble and move.

Wanted:
Star Trek TNG
Gettaway II: High Speed
White Water
No Good Gofers
Addams Family (lower end)
May be open to others… especially 90s DMDs Let me know what you have.

Added over 5 years ago:

Note: Found what I'm looking for. Thanks all!

#10303 4 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

Looking to do a 3 for 1 for a bksor or SW Pro or might consider something else super recent. Added an ad here. ES, F-14, and PF good hunting https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/79797

Your game room will seem empty with so many sys11 leaving all at the same time.

#10304 4 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Your game room will seem empty with so many sys11 leaving all at the same time.

Meh it was more of a see what happened thing no one bit so I'll probably end it and continue on in system 11 goodness. Muhahaha

#10305 4 years ago
Quoted from Reaper802:

I'm thinking about adding either a Hobbit or Lord of the Rings to my collection. Would only be interested in HUO machines. PM me if you are looking to downsize.

Still entertaining ideas on this.

#10306 4 years ago

I picked up both Indiana Jones at Pinfest. Both deals happened about the same time so I could not say no I love them both but since I mostly have sterns going to list my Stern Indy Jones for trade only. Really just looking for Got Pro, AMH or Iron Maiden. The Indy is in our family room and great pin for non pinheads. People love playing it. Added shaker, speaker lights and Pinovators headphone and sub out. Ad up soon.

#10307 4 years ago

I will have a Theatre of Magic and World Cup Soccer ‘94 listed soon. Both are projects.

I have four Em’s . King Kool, Sing along, Dodge City ( this might be sold), and Tom Tom. Will trade for solid state machine(s).

Also have a NIB Black knight pro for trade.

#10308 4 years ago

Im interested in WCS94 if its not toooooooooo much of a project

#10309 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

Doctor Who with moving Dalek head FS. $3300/obo

Machine - For Sale

Doctor Who with moving Dalek head

Used - shows wear, needs some work “For sale is a Doctor Who pinball. Asking $3300, flexibility on price for a quick/easy sale. Located in Stone Ridge, VA (Northern VA suburbs)

Prefer a local buyer that can pick up...”

2 days ago

Stone Ridge, VA

PinBackpacker

So, have you attempted to solve the opto issue? Installed a new 10 opto board?

#10310 4 years ago

I think it's time for me to revisit Iron Maiden Pro. Will likely be posting my loaded tron LE. PM if interested.

#10311 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I think it's time for me to revisit Iron Maiden Pro.

Im not a big fan of the band (dont hate, dont love, ya know?) but I absolutely love the pin. Its just a lot of fun. I logged quite a few games on it at Zapcon

#10312 4 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Im not a big fan of the band (dont hate, dont love, ya know?) but I absolutely love the pin. Its just a lot of fun. I logged quite a few games on it at Zapcon

I absolutely hate the band and will be replacing the music with GnR and others. The gameplay though is sweet so I'm going to give it another try.

#10313 4 years ago

Other - For Trade
“I am looking to trade my Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr. arcade machines for a pinball machine. Both machines are in very nice condition, with working coin mechs. Might also cons...”
2019-05-19
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 862 times

Still looking to trade my Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr. for a pinball machine..

#10314 4 years ago

I also have extra parts like a Donkey Kong 3 board set, marquee, bezel, and control panel so you can swap parts on one of the cabs and change it to Donkey Kong 3.

#10315 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I think it's time for me to revisit Iron Maiden Pro. Will likely be posting my loaded tron LE. PM if interested.

You treat “Tron” like an Ex-girlfriend, get bored with current line up, move it in for a few weeks, new title comes along, bye Tron, couple months later, Tron I’ve missed you, I’ve changed!

How many times have you sold a Tron now?

#10316 4 years ago

It’s in nice working condition. Cleaned up and repainted the upper part of the sides but the side art medallions are in good condition.

Quoted from delt31:

What's the quality like? Collector?

#10317 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Cue Ball Wizard Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game has been completely gone over and if fully functioning with the following work done to it: Playfield completely stripped, cleaned with Powercut system and 3 coats of wax appli...”
2019-05-22
Finleyville, PA
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 337 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just posted a Cue Ball Wizard near Pittsburgh.

#10318 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I picked up both Indiana Jones at Pinfest. Both deals happened about the same time so I could not say no I love them both but since I mostly have sterns going to list my Stern Indy Jones for trade only. Really just looking for Got Pro, AMH or Iron Maiden. The Indy is in our family room and great pin for non pinheads. People love playing it. Added shaker, speaker lights and Pinovators headphone and sub out. Ad up soon.

I’ve got a TNA or Deadpool pro I’d trade.

#10319 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I’ve got a TNA or Deadpool pro if trade.

I’ve got ST LE and Tron pro would be interested in either or both of your pins.

#10320 4 years ago

Looking for an earthshaker

#10321 4 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Great game

#10322 4 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

There is 2 for sale on CL in PA

#10323 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

There is 2 for sale on CL in PA

the one in Mtuchen....

"Has been gone over and refurbished by a long time pinball tech!!!!!!!!

Williams 1989 Earthshaker Pinball reconditioned, cleaned and repaired, led bulbs rubber etc $2900"

Ah... one of the photos shows a plastic with sharpie filling in the letters

#10324 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

the one in Mtuchen....
Williams 1989 Earthshaker Pinball reconditioned, cleaned and repaired, led bulbs rubber etc $2900"

Quality reconditioning my friend hahahaha

#10325 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

You treat “Tron” like an Ex-girlfriend, get bored with current line up, move it in for a few weeks, new title comes along, bye Tron, couple months later, Tron I’ve missed you, I’ve changed!
How many times have you sold a Tron now?

You're 100% right. To be honest, I'm not even 100% on selling tron LE b/c it's super cool and I always love Tron - will prob buy again. haha. Thats why I haven't listed it. I'm going to sit on it for now - Iron Maiden bothers me so much, the replacement music option has to work and that's not easy to make it seem fluid/natural while Tron has some of the best music period.

#10326 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

the one in Mtuchen....

Yea I’ve texted that guy and he will not acknowledge that he has stuff wrong with his game broken plastics and the rubber are wrong. He keep saying “ but it has leds”

#10327 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Swords of Fury Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a very nice SOF. My brother had this listed before. Game is in good condition and would make an excellent addition to any collection. The playfield was taken apart cleane...”
2019-05-15
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1515 times

#10328 4 years ago

Pinbots back on the market. $1700 for two. Pickup only. Strongly prefer cash.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “2 Pinbots for $1600! I'm over my head! Finish my project, have all the spare parts you need, a nice wall hanger, and plenty of spare parts and a nice cabinet to sell afterwards. If...”
2019-05-15
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 3552 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10329 4 years ago

Not a pin but - I have a Wizard of Wor mini/cabaret video game for $1600 OBO. Nice condition.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Nice all original Wizard of Wor Cabaret. Located in Ellicott City, MD 201043”
2019-05-24
Ellicott City, MD
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 25 times

#10330 4 years ago

STLE and Tron pro still available.

#10331 4 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFix:

Just posted a Cue Ball Wizard near Pittsburgh.

I am not a fan of 90's Gottliebs or pool based games but I played this at a show one year and was surprised how much I enjoyed it. Great bang for your buck. GLWTS!

#10332 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-or-trade-shadow-the#post-5008719

My very nice Shadow is available for sale. There are also some trade options listed in the ad. Located just outside of Pittsburgh.

#10333 4 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

I have an Earthshaker that I am going to put up for sale very soon. PM me if you're interested.

#10334 4 years ago

Anyone letting go of a Deadpool Premium?

#10335 4 years ago

I'm heading to Pittsburgh on Saturday. I can bring either along if anyone is interested. Open to trades also

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a really nice & heavily modded Tron Pro. I got this game in a trade at the Allentown show. Pictures>>>> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmDnVmhE I just added...”
2019-05-18
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 905 times

Machine - For Trade
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Up for trade is a brand new in box Star Wars premium. Box has some light cardboard peeled off but nothing that should affect the contents. Comes with full Stern warranty. Looking...”
2019-05-20
Lehigh Valley, PA
Trade
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 505 times

#10336 4 years ago

Searching for a Road Kings within a 2 hour hike. Sub $1500. Thanks!

#10337 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Used TNA for sale. Fully working, only mod is decal stickers. Was on route- No shaker or knocker. I wasn’t planning on selling anytime soon, but I need to sell due an unexpe...”
2019-05-23
Danville, VA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 2168 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10338 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

So, have you attempted to solve the opto issue? Installed a new 10 opto board?

I have not. Received a deposit and sale is pending pickup next weekend.

#10339 4 years ago

Looking for a imdn pro. Reach out if you have one to sell. Cash ready. Thanks

#10340 4 years ago

Does anyone want to trade potc le for medieval madness remake + cash? MMR has color chip, shaker, cliffies/mantis, side art. Perfect condition. Considering this because I got an Austin powers and it's similar and I enjoy it almost as much.

#10341 4 years ago

AP is similar to MM?

#10342 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Does anyone want to trade potc le for medieval madness remake + cash? MMR has color chip, shaker, cliffies/mantis, side art. Perfect condition. Considering this because I got an Austin powers and it's similar and I enjoy it almost as much.

Quoted from rai:

AP is similar to MM?

Yeah???

#10343 4 years ago

It is in the sense you shoot each shot a certain number of times for a light. Plus the fan layout is similar. It's all my opinion. The theme, art, and callouts are obviously much worse than mm. But I am very pleasantly surprised by Austin powers and I think it's underrated

#10344 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

It is in the sense you shoot each shot a certain number of times for a light. Plus the fan layout is similar. It's all my opinion. The theme, art, and callouts are obviously much worse than mm. But I am very pleasantly surprised by Austin powers and I think it's underrated

ColorDMD is now available for it too.

#10345 4 years ago

AP is highly underrated.

#10346 4 years ago

I have a BK pro with less than 100 plays on it. Opening a new location and I’m looking for licensed themes like Southpark, Ghostbusters, Game of Thrones, AC/DC, Etc. Looking to trade. Can add cash for the right deal. I can also work in my heavily modded Metallica Le

#10347 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

AP is highly underrated.

When’s the ColorDMD going in?

#10348 4 years ago

I need money badly to fund this horrible decision. I'm a very poor businessperson.

#10349 4 years ago

If anyone has any model of jjp potc that they may part with.... Message me.. thanks

#10350 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Deadpool (Pro) Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Deadpool pro for sale. Was on route for a couple months and then home use. Fully working, no issues. Looks huo. I had a couple unexpected expenses come up along with a new baby a...”
2019-05-25
Danville, VA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 453 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 207 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/207?hl=cabuford and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.