(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,035 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by dmesserly
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 205 of 361.
#10201 4 years ago

Selling my GBLE

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm selling my HUO GBLE #311. I added some tasteful mods, have the original glass that was not used and the goodie bag still stapled inside. Please PM me with any questions and for...”
2019-05-01
Philadelphia, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 834 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10202 4 years ago

Anyone have a nice Indy jones cab art set? Or know someone local who applies cab art. Afraid to try it myself

#10203 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone have a nice Indy jones cab art set? Or know someone local who applies cab art. Afraid to try it myself

Conspiracy theorist here.. I’m pretty sure HEP bought them all up

#10204 4 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Conspiracy theorist here.. I’m pretty sure HEP bought them all up

Ill just email him and buy a set

#10205 4 years ago

I have a super low play HUO TSPP. Looks like it was barely ever touched. Only thing done to it are LEDs have been installed. Otherwise completely unmolested.
Would like to trade for an excellent quality Fish Tales + cash.

#10206 4 years ago

99% sure I will be listing my Jurassic Park this week. PM if interested. Got it for the kids and they literally have shown no interest in it at all. Very surprising. Very nice condition, recently cleaned and waxed by me, great cab, with one of the coolest custom toppers I've seen (flickering fire lights, JP gate). $3475 cash only.

Added over 5 years ago:

Updated

#10207 4 years ago

I'm looking to return my RFM to CRT ...

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I'm looking to revert my LCD RFM back to CRT. Ideally I would prefer a working monitor (even if it needed a cap kit). If one locally/driving distance cannot be found... and with t...”
2019-05-01
Keedysville, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 62 times

#10208 4 years ago

Bringing game to Allentown, will be set up in the Flea Market. Updated my pics on Marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm selling my HUO GBLE #311. I added some tasteful mods, have the original glass that was not used and the goodie bag still stapled inside. Please PM me with any questions and for...”
2019-05-01
Philadelphia, PA
Viewed: 834 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10209 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Lord of the Rings Pinball Machine with tasteful mods including LE software installed Shaker Motor Installed Volcano Mod Path of the Dead Mod LEDs throughout most of the game but ...”
2019-05-30
Fairfax, VA
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 1111 times
Contributed to Pinside
LOTR and Jokerz are
Machine - For Sale
Jokerz! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Jokerz. working players condition. Touched up Playfield at the back section in the blue (color-matched and used an airbrush...completely reversible) also touched up the blue on t...”
2019-11-10
Fairfax, VA
1,650 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 865 times
still available

#10210 4 years ago

I'm thinking about trading my custom built virtual cabinet. (I might sell for the right price.) I'm about an hour South of Washington DC.

49" 4K playfield, 32" 720P backglass, framed 17" LCD for the DMD at 16"x4". Running Windows 10 on an i5 and a 980TI, 4K performance with no issues. 225 gig SSD with lots of space still available. Visual Pinball 10.6 with Pinball X front-end all setup and ready to roll. It is also set up for Twitch streaming with OBS.

Cabinet is built from quality 3/4" plywood. Custom air release vinyl graphics package. Real pinball machine trim and legs, custom made lock down bar with real lock down receiver. Analog plunger and integrated nudge and tilt, real leaf switches on the flipper buttons.

The machine has performed flawlessly for the past two years and is up-to-date. If you are limited on space it is an amazing option. 70 tables loaded at the moment, pretty much everything in the Pinside Top 50 that can be emulated is on it. It's a great tool to learn rule-sets on just about any machine you can think of.

Doesn't look like I can attach photos in this thread but if anyone is interested just send me a PM, I have a bunch ready to send. I can also setup a Twitch stream if anyone wants to see it perform live.

#10211 4 years ago
Quoted from Reaper802:

I'm thinking about trading my custom built virtual cabinet. (I might sell for the right price.) I'm about an hour South of Washington DC.
49" 4K playfield, 32" 720P backglass, framed 17" LCD for the DMD at 16"x4". Running Windows 10 on an i5 and a 980TI, 4K performance with no issues. 225 gig SSD with lots of space still available. Visual Pinball 10.6 with Pinball X front-end all setup and ready to roll. It is also set up for Twitch streaming with OBS.
Cabinet is built from quality 3/4" plywood. Custom air release vinyl graphics package. Real pinball machine trim and legs, custom made lock down bar with real lock down receiver. Analog plunger and integrated nudge and tilt, real leaf switches on the flipper buttons.
The machine has performed flawlessly for the past two years and is up-to-date. If you are limited on space it is an amazing option. 70 tables loaded at the moment, pretty much everything in the Pinside Top 50 that can be emulated is on it. It's a great tool to learn rule-sets on just about any machine you can think of.
Doesn't look like I can attach photos in this thread but if anyone is interested just send me a PM, I have a bunch ready to send. I can also setup a Twitch stream if anyone wants to see it perform live.

Does it have force feedback? Pretty critical nowadays

#10212 4 years ago

Have a local friend that has a judge dredd, cftbl and freddy that he is looking to sell. All are in working players condition and are completely stock. Creech has a nos hologram and looks great and playfield has full mylar. If your interested message me and ill get some pictures and more details. Thanks.

#10213 4 years ago

Game is still available. Buyer backed out & F**KED my day up.

I had a deal with a new Pinsider that was driving down from Montreal to Pinfest today. I wasn’t going until Saturday but decided to go today to make the deal. We emailed, talked on the phone several times and texted back and forth. I got texts that he had his money converted into US currency left last evening on he was on the road. I even got a bill of Sale for him for customs.
We were to meet today and he was going to be there from noon until 5. I arrived at 1:00 texted several times and called three times with no response. I ended leaving by 3:30 without even playing a game because of the lines and my honestly I was not in the mood.
I rented a small U-Haul trailer because I have a pickup and the rain forecast, took a day offf work and was stood up. Between waiting 45 minutes to get in to Pinfest and the buyer not showing up my experience at Pinfest was less than Ideal. Lesson learned, deposit up front and “DTA”.

#10214 4 years ago

Played Iron Maiden for the first time tonight at Allentown. Still not crazy about the theme, but it’s a pretty cool game. Looking for a used HUO premium.

#10215 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Machine - For Trade

AC/DC Luci - Allentown Pinfest

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I purchased this game NIB from Automated Services in March of 2018. It’s an AC/DC Luci Vault produced in 2018. It’s been home use only. I’m not in a hurry to sell but with th...”

6 days ago

Altoona, PA

Trade

TheGunnett

I had a deal with a new Pinsider that was driving down from Montreal to Pinfest today. I wasn’t going until Saturday but decided to go today to make the deal. We emailed, talked on the phone several times and texted back and forth. I got texts that he had his money converted into US currency left last evening on he was on the road. I even got a bill of Sale for him for customs.
We were to meet today and he was going to be there from noon until 5. I arrived at 1:00 texted several times and called three times with no response. I ended leaving by 3:30 without even playing a game because of the lines and my honestly I was not in the mood.
I rented a small U-Haul trailer because I have a pickup and the rain forecast, took a day offf work and was stood up. Between waiting 45 minutes to get in to Pinfest and the buyer not showing up my experience at Pinfest was less than Ideal. Lesson learned, deposit up front and “DTA”.

damn - that sucks man. What a bunch of BS. Please list the name here so we know NEVER to do business with that clown.

Great seller here and this game is unbelievably nice looking.

#10216 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

damn - that sucks man. What a bunch of BS. Please list the name here so we know NEVER to do business with that clown.

Agreed, that shit is max uncool.

I have a Players Pinbot I'm thinking about moving. $1600 pm me for details.

#10217 4 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

Agreed, that shit is max uncool.
I have a Players Pinbot I'm thinking about moving. $1600 pm me for details.

Ironically im waiting in a parkinglot half way between home and pinfest for someone who was supposed to deliver a pinbot to the show from richmond off facebook for $1600. Im sure you're more reliable.

#10218 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Machine - For Trade

AC/DC Luci - Allentown Pinfest

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I purchased this game NIB from Automated Services in March of 2018. It’s an AC/DC Luci Vault produced in 2018. It’s been home use only. I’m not in a hurry to sell but with th...”

6 days ago

Altoona, PA

Trade

TheGunnett

That. SUCKS, Bill. Sorry man

#10219 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Terry-2KPIN : I hope he didn’t get in accident on the way down but short of him being in a hospital without access to his cellphone, it was a major douche move.

#10220 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Ironically im waiting in a parkinglot half way between home and pinfest for someone who was supposed to deliver a pinbot to the show from richmond off facebook for $1600. Im sure you're more reliable.

Doh! Yeah I waited till the wrong time to sell hahaha. Hopefully it works out for ya. If not let me know maybe we can meet half way or something. Have fun at pin fest!

#10221 4 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

Doh! Yeah I waited till the wrong time to sell hahaha. Hopefully it works out for ya. If not let me know maybe we can meet half way or something. Have fun at pin fest!

Just picked mine up. Now all I gotta do is fix it! Luckily I got a donor machine for parts too.

#10222 4 years ago

Just so y'all know, darcangeloel is a great guy and seller. Idk who down voted him or why haha, but can't deal with a nicer guy. He does great work on his games.

#10223 4 years ago

Locking for a Dead Pool if anyone wants to offer one up PM me. Preferably a Pro. Thanks

#10224 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

He isn't

Not really, I'm just pushing my way to the front of that line. I miss mine and he is super local. My last one was a long drive and no where near as nice.

Now it's time to move some games ;-( I need space

#10225 4 years ago

Selling my HUO RFM and HUO Flash. Hard to find nicer originals. Need to free up some space so not looking for any trades.

Machine - For Sale
HUO Flash Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Listed as undocumented since I don't have the paperwork however it was purchased from a trusted Pinsider a few years ago and the pictures pretty much speak for themselves. I'm the ...”
2019-05-06
Pittsburgh, PA
Viewed: 365 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is a Home Use Only RFM and the pictures pretty much speak for themselves. I'm the 3rd owner and the original paperwork is included. You'll have a difficult time finding ...”
2019-05-05
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1103 times

#10226 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Terry-2KPIN : I hope he didn’t get in accident on the way down but short of him being in a hospital without access to his cellphone, it was a major douche move.

You should leave some negative feedback. Not everyone reads every thread on pinside.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/terry-2kpin/feedback

#10227 4 years ago

I listed my partially restored f-14 in the market for anyone looking for a nice one. $3000 or best offer or trade. Also still have the Pinball Magic priced at $4000. I can make a drive up to VA or TN this weekend to meet or deliver either

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Looking to sell or trade my partially restored F-14 Tomcat. Everything works perfectly and it plays very fast. The displays work great along with the topper. Highlights: Has a ne...”
2019-05-05
Akron, OH
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 456 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “I'm looking to sell my Capcom Pinball Magic. It's a very fun and rare game. In my opinion has the best magic gimmicks of any pinball. Also has a very challenging wizard mode that w...”
2019-04-13
Akron, OH
4,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 2583 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10228 4 years ago

My Williams Wild Card is listed in the market.

I am heading to Vermont on Friday so could possibly deliver along the route, either [95 from Philadelphia to North Jersey, then 87 to Albany area before veering off into Vermont], or [95 to New Haven, followed by 91 through Hartford, Springfield, Brattleboro.]

#10229 4 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

He isn't
Not really, I'm just pushing my way to the front of that line. I miss mine and he is super local. My last one was a long drive and no where near as nice.
Now it's time to move some games ;-( I need space

zimjoe - has claimed right of Pinbot . Thank you to everyone for your interest.

#10230 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

You should leave some negative feedback. Not everyone reads every thread on pinside.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/terry-2kpin/feedback

Good point. I just left feedback.

#10231 4 years ago

I have several games/items to move.

Machine - For Sale
Corvette Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a beautiful example of a Corvette. This game has been cleaned with new rubbers, LEDs in GI, inserts and flashers, new leg levelers and leg hardware, remote battery hol...”
2019-04-25
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 282 times

Machine - For Sale
SlugFest Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale is a nice 100% working Slugfest. Most inserts have been converted to LEDs. The t-molding was just replaced. The cabinet is faded with holes and imperfections. The card ...”
2019-05-06
Pittsburgh, PA
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 192 times

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “For sale is a clear-coated White Water playfield. This is a used original playfield that was stripped and cleared.”
2019-05-06
Pittsburgh, PA
450 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 133 times

I also have a brand new, unused, Bronze vein side rail for Hobbit available.
JVL Eclipse touchscreen - $175
JVL Vortex touchscreen - $375

#10232 4 years ago

Looking to sell my X-Files. Currently on vacation but got a call that an offer we made on a house was accepted. So putting this up as a feeler for when we get home. Recently gone over, LEDs, nvram, rubbers, clean and wax....the usual. File cabinet is in good shape. Boards are nice and clean. Playfield is nice. Some wear on the side art near the flipper buttons.
Located in Doylestown PA about 45 minutes south of Allentown.
3100 cash/PayPal/cash app/Google pay
Shipping at your cost

#10233 4 years ago

I'm currently in the midst of house hunting in the Vienna and Reston areas and was curious if anyone has an escalera that they would let me borrow for a few days for a fee. On that topic, does anyone have a used 60 inch model for sale? Probably a few months or more away from needing one, but figured I'd reach out to the community in advance to see if anyone would be willing to help me out.

Thanks!

#10234 4 years ago

Hey if anyone needs a computer for streaming or gaming hit me up i build system and have 1 up for sale now.

#10235 4 years ago

Looking to trade a Big Guns and up to $1000 cash for a system 11 or newer game. Nothing specific.....

#10236 4 years ago

looking for GoT pro. or possibly AMH.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition. A few tasteful upgrades including planchette abs steam punk shooter knob. Factory side art and shaker Looking for cash to buy GoT pro or anyone trading a GoT...”
2019-05-09
Bethany Beach, DE
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 498 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10237 4 years ago

Super loaded Tron pro sale or trade

#10238 4 years ago

Is anyone selling or thinking of selling a MET Pro? I’m hoping for something not loaded up with mods. Thanks!

#10239 4 years ago
Quoted from WeLoveScott:

Is anyone selling or thinking of selling a MET Pro? I’m hoping for something not loaded up with mods. Thanks!

have you seen this one?

Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Metallica, early build, led's, shaker, cemetery mod, prefect condition, very low plays, come play it and take it home, This can be delivered to Pinfest in Allentown, also se...”
2019-04-21
Morgantown, PA
4,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 530 times

#10240 4 years ago

Very nice HUO AS pro available. Can deliver short distance.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Aerosmith pro. Beautiful game, like new. Full (except coin door) powder coating with blue metallic flake, Trough and backboard lights, modified led RGB interactive backbox mod,...”
2019-05-05
Upper Freehold, NJ
5,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1301 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10241 4 years ago

Selling my Pot’O’Silver coin pusher. Cash out in either coins or tickets. New t-molding, new bulbs, clean.

#10242 4 years ago

Can anyone with truck or van help me pick up a pinball May31 in Forest Hill MD 21050 ? I can pay $ and beer

#10243 4 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Can anyone with truck or van help me pick up a pinball May31 in Forest Hill MD 21050 ? I can pay $ and beer

From where to where?

#10244 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

From where to where?

Forest Hill MD 21050 to Gwynn Oak MD 21207

#10245 4 years ago

Dropping the price on my Jokerz to $1950. Has rebuilt flippers, new flipper bats and new flipper coils, Playfield protector installed.

#10246 4 years ago

Looking for an AMH.

#10247 4 years ago

Anyone have a nice Met Prem Monsters you’d be willing to sell? Please let me know.

#10248 4 years ago

Maverick for sale, $2250. Full tear down shop job, all LEDs (non-ghosting in the inserts), plays great, no errors.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/iecPdckbCgHJi2e47

#10249 4 years ago

Selling my Genie. The game is pretty nice and plays good. I put a lot of pictures on the ad.

I'm selling more, but I need to figure out which ones. The maybe options include: Tag-Team, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Harlem Globetrotters, Raven (again). I'm not committed to any, but Genie ATM.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Genie Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Genie for sale. The game looks nice. and plays well. It is closest to the door, so it goes first The game has a new x-pin power supply and a Lisy1 MPU board. I think the Li...”
2019-05-11
Richmond, VA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 260 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10250 4 years ago

Any local want this? $90 Shipped

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Really Nice CAPCOM DMD Display plus cables that I pulled from a Capcom Pinball Magic. I replaced it with a color DMD so this DMD is not needed but it has no lines out and no burn ...”
2019-05-11
Charles Town, WV
90 (OBO)
Viewed: 69 times

There are 18,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 205 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/205?hl=pbman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.