(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,048 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 43 minutes ago by daveddd14
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,048 posts in this topic. You are on page 203 of 361.
#10101 5 years ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

Really? I know for a fact I contacted the guy first... You are probably the jerk the original owner told me about who kept trying to offer more money for him to cancel the deal with me... No one else saw these pins in person... As I said before... Grow up... Anyone who wants to see if these pins are collector quality can come and see them in person...

Wow, name calling and assumptions after I posted fact. Very classy. Too bad this forum doesn’t allow for images. I’d post the screenshot of your seller letting me come inspect first even though you had a deposit. I never offered more money for them. I told him he was lucky for someone to offer full asking. You already pulled one over on someone new to the hobby. I’m not going to let you use the words CQ associated with these games and take advantage of someone else. Go back to fleabay..

#10102 5 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Wow, name calling and assumptions after I posted fact. Very classy. Too bad this forum doesn’t allow for images. I’d post the screenshot of your seller letting me come inspect first even though you had a deposit. I never offered more money for them. I told him he was lucky for someone to offer full asking. You already pulled one over on someone new to the hobby. I’m not going to let you use the words CQ associated with these games and take advantage of someone else. Go back to fleabay..

Once again you don't know me at all... you guys started the name calling... These games are collector quality... I never said they were mint... for original unrestored games you can't tell me you have seen many any better... I did not "Pull One Over" on anyone... that Playboy was as clean as any ever... the inside was so clean you could eat off it... there were barely any scratches on it at all... the boards were clean... the playfield had one spot... the center had been repaired with a decal/sticker and the new owner was advised beforehand... the pin was worth every penny I sold it to him for... I NEVER SELL ON EBAY EVER!!! Come see it, play it, make an offer... There are no nicer versions of these two pins for sale around here now at all... and you know it... you are bitter you did not get the deal... now move on... and Grow up!

#10103 5 years ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

Once again you don't know me at all... you guys started the name calling... These games are collector quality... I never said they were mint... for original unrestored games you can't tell me you have seen many any better... I did not "Pull One Over" on anyone... that Playboy was as clean as any ever... the inside was so clean you could eat off it... there were barely any scratches on it at all... the boards were clean... the playfield had one spot... the center had been repaired with a decal/sticker and the new owner was advised beforehand... the pin was worth every penny I sold it to him for... I NEVER SELL ON EBAY EVER!!! Come see it, play it, make an offer... There are no nicer versions of these two pins for sale around here now at all... and you know it... you are bitter you did not get the deal... now move on... and Grow up!

I passed on the deal anyway you’ve all been warned..

#10104 5 years ago

Back on topic. I have a Maverick and Nascar for trade and can deliver to Allentown.

#10105 5 years ago

I passed on the deal anyway you’ve all been warned..

What you mean is... you tried to take the deal out from under me... I was told... ask around with people who have bought pinball machines and arcade games from me... no one has ever left unhappy... or felt cheated... I just looked up all the games I have for sale on here in archived ads with similar prices and mine are as good or better than the one's I looked at and I only checked on one's that sold... stop trying to sabotage my sales because you missed a deal... go be bitter someplace else... Don't like it... don't buy it... come look and make me an offer if you don't like the price...and again... grow up!

#10106 5 years ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

What you mean is... you tried to take the deal out from under me... I was told... ask around with people who have bought pinball machines and arcade games from me... no one has ever left unhappy... or felt cheated... I just looked up all the games I have for sale on here in archived ads with similar prices and mine are as good or better than the one's I looked at and I only checked on one's that sold... stop trying to sabotage my sales because you missed a deal... go be bitter someplace else... Don't like it... don't buy it... come look and make me an offer if you don't like the price...and again... grow up!

I didn’t try to take your deal.. stop assuming and stop trying to differentiate a line between CQ and “Mint”.

#10107 5 years ago

Take your crap to PMs.

Christ.

What’s for sale?

#10108 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Take your crap to PMs.
Christ.
What’s for sale?

I posted that...and he is trying to sabotage my ads... and there is a difference is a non-working project, a working project, a players quality pin, a collectors quality pin, a near mint, or mint...

#10109 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Take your crap to PMs.
Christ.
What’s for sale?

Wow. You guys that can’t inspect games locally don’t want to know when someone is bullshitting you about condition? Ok.

#10110 5 years ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

You don't know me or what I do... Try again... Been collecting since the 1990s... Jerks like you guys are why I never dealt on here before... I go back to the rec.games.pinball days... Come see the pins in person... Don't like it then don't buy it... What is not collector quality on the Strikes and Spares? The almost perfect playfield... The mint back glass... The beautiful cab... Grow up...

Um, Most of us on here have been collecting since the 90's and have been in the RGP forums long before Pinside was around. Nothing special to brag about. The reason most fly by night flippers don't deal with Pinside is because most of us know as much about pinball as what they do. And will call them out. Simple as that. Nothing wrong with flipping games. We've all done it. Your just getting a little bent out of shape because people are disagreeing with what you call CQ.

#10111 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Um, Most of us on here have been collecting since the 90's and have been in the RGP forums long before Pinside was around. Nothing special to brag about. The reason most fly by night flippers don't deal with Pinside is because most of us know as much about pinball as what they do. And will call them out. Simple as that. Nothing wrong with flipping games. We've all done it. Your just getting a little bent out of shape because people are disagreeing with what you call CQ.

I was not bragging... he tried to act like I just joined here yesterday to flip things.... I actually stayed away from here for years because of this BS... I'm bent because I know what condition these games are in and he is only trying to sabotage my selling because he missed a deal... and I don't want my rep tarnished by someone who I don't know and I have never met... I would NEVER sell to anyone who could not come see and play the game for themselves... I have never shipped anything... I know what these are... I don't BS anyone... try again... anyone want to actually come look at the pins is welcome to... I am off work on Thurs and Fri... anyone??? See for yourselves...

#10112 5 years ago

Holy $hite..... And I thought guys in Jersey were fu**ed up.

#10113 5 years ago

How bout that Wonka?

#10114 5 years ago

Anyone have a Dialed in standard for sale/trade?

#10115 5 years ago

WTB fucking pinbot.

#10116 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

WTB fucking pinbot.

Ok, I literally laughed out loud.

#10117 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

WTB fucking pinbot.

What about a CQ Firepower?

#10118 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

What about a CQ Firepower?

I have a CQ firepower too for sale.

Remember, even though I'm describing it as collector's quality which is the absolute best classification of quality out there, the game is NOT mint. Nope. But CQ. Yes.

That's the way old school Pinball guys do it.

#10119 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I have a CQ firepower too for sale.
Remember, even though I'm describing it as collector's quality which is the absolute best classification of quality out there, the game is NOT mint. Nope. But CQ. Yes.
That's the way old school Pinball guys do it.

Really dude... this is how you get your rocks off... I never said it was mint out of the box... did you see the pics? have you seen it in person... drive youself up here and come play it... and stop being a troll... Collectors Quality does not mean mint... look at the pics... does it look like a players shape pin with a few wear spots and dinged up cab? or does it look like something you would want in your collection... the games are 40yr old survivors... not repainted... not replacement playfields... no repro backglass... get over it and grow up... come play it, make and offer, or shut up...

#10120 5 years ago

Wow. You guys that can’t inspect games locally don’t want to know when someone is bullshitting you about condition? Ok.

It’s not that... it’s the 5 - 10 posts with you guys throwing mud at each other. You said your peace... just let it go or take it to PM

#10121 5 years ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

Really dude... this is how you get your rocks off... I never said it was mint out of the box... did you see the pics? have you seen it in person... drive youself up here and come play it... and stop being a troll... Collectors Quality does not mean mint... look at the pics... does it look like a players shape pin with a few wear spots and dinged up cab? or does it look like something you would want in your collection... the games are 40yr old survivors... not repainted... not replacement playfields... no repro backglass... get over it and grow up... come play it, make and offer, or shut up...

Just so I’m clear the official pinball grading scale goes like this. Trying to learn from the veterans..

-Players shape with a few wear spots and dinged up cab
-Something you would want in your collection (no replacement playfields)
-Mint out of the box

#10122 5 years ago

Last warning before I start placing members in Time Out.

#10123 5 years ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

Collectors Quality does not mean mint...

Could have sworn it does mean mint to near perfect. Can't believe I've been wrong my whole life.....

Quoted from Lathroum:

the games are 40yr old survivors... not repainted... not replacement playfields... no repro backglass... get over it and grow up... come play it, make and offer, or shut up...

Um, how about "very nice original condition."

Reminds me of this thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-your-personal-definition-of-collector-quality

#10124 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I might have your Facking Pinbot if I can talk myself into selling it. I would like to get a Stern POTC so thinking of selling a few games off to get one. Just can't make up my mind yet.

#10125 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

OK OK - I'm done. Sorry but some people - just too funny.

#10126 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I might have your Facking Pinbot if I can talk myself into selling it. I would like to get a Stern POTC so thinking of selling a few games off to get one. Just can't make up my mind yet.

Message me if you decide to. I’ll be at pinfest

#10127 5 years ago

Hello, I'm new to this hobby, so trying to get my bearings. I've had an old Big Guns machine for years that I recently got working again after some soldering and part replacements and help from this forum. I've been enjoying fixing and tweaking and was looking to take on a larger project.

Does anyone have any 80's era solid state machines for sale in the Harrisburg, PA area?

#10128 5 years ago

Oh boy 41 unread posts in the local for sale thread.

*eager click*

Oh.

Anyways, Im likely to put the following up for sale soon just gauging interest for now
TMNT
T2
High Speed 2: The Getaway
Lethal Weapon 3
Comet
my mini Vpin (23" PF, Pin2DMD, and 19" 4:3 backglass monitor) called Gingerballs.

#10129 5 years ago

Hey guys:

I’ve never entered this thread before as you guys have usually been rather drama free in here. Please try and keep the bickering back and forth to a minimum. Please do not be insulting to one another or condescending by telling people to grow up. I do not want to issue a bunch of take it to pm moderations on this otherwise very nice evening in this otherwise very nice thread.

Thanks,
Mod Team

#10130 5 years ago

I'm taking my own timeout... I remember why I stopped being all into pinball and arcades for a long time... I was just trying to sell a few games and I was jumped on... have fun... and when no one is left... turn out the lights before you leave...

#10131 5 years ago
Quoted from wixziu:

Hello, I'm new to this hobby, so trying to get my bearings. I've had an old Big Guns machine for years that I recently got working again after some soldering and part replacements and help from this forum. I've been enjoying fixing and tweaking and was looking to take on a larger project.
Does anyone have any 80's era solid state machines for sale in the Harrisburg, PA area?

wixziu I have a few. But wouldn't call them large projects.
My Sinbad is listed here. It's actually at my buddies house in York,

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale: 1978 Gottlieb Sinbad pinball machine UPDATE: Now included are a new set of playfield plastics and drop targets from PBR. Located in YORK PA 17401. Listing this for a no...”
2019-03-24
York, PA
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 406 times

I also have a Cyclone, a Phoenix and just finishing out a Buck Rogers.

#10132 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

*eager click*
Oh.
Anyways, Im likely to put the following up for sale soon just gauging interest for now
TMNT
T2
Lethal Weapon 3
Comet
my mini Vpin (23" PF, Pin2DMD, and 19" 4:3 backglass monitor) called Gingerballs.

Are you leaving the hobby?

#10133 5 years ago

I appreciate your posting even if just for the drama it caused very popcorn worthy. But seriously I do appreciate warnings. Those don't look CQ to me. They look like players. Super Nice games but players games just the same. The playfield on that strikes and spares is stellar. Looks like some wear on the back box though. Nothing unreasonable given the age but unless they are like perfect I wouldn't call them CQ.

#10134 5 years ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

I'm taking my own timeout... I remember why I stopped being all into pinball and arcades for a long time... I was just trying to sell a few games and I was jumped on... have fun... and when no one is left... turn out the lights before you leave...

"Hope you get lonely tonight.."

#10135 5 years ago

BAD knockerlover BAD!

#10136 5 years ago

I have some games coming up very shortly. Wizard of Oz ruby red 75th Anniversary Edition. Been in my collection for a couple of years. $8,500. Dialed in limited edition, also getting ready for the Allentown show & will have AC DC Premium and WWE limited edition and possibly a modded out black knight swords of Rage Pro.

#10137 5 years ago

Hey KnockerLover...

See I knew you couldn't let it rest... try www.reddirtrevolution.com I have a degree in music... I played 85+ shows last year... have played music at Baltimore Ravens Stadium... in Nashville Tenn... for the Gov of Md... MD State Fair... Music festivals in front of thousands... have sung onstage with John Rich... Opened for National acts... had publishing contracts from Nashville... Songs out to Radio... I teach music... I conduct a choir of 50+ students... I do more in a weekend than you do in a lifetime... my account isn't all hidden like yours... you are a big guy behind your keyboard... I didn't splash your face all over...

#10138 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Holy Shite..... And I thought guys in Jersey were fucked up.

Are you kidding?

Highest murder rate in the nation.

Mayor on "sick leave" for incredible corruption.

5 police commissioners in 2 years.

AAA baseball team

Worst hitter in MLB

Prisons run by inmates.

Please don't condemn the rest of our beautiful state. Fucked up? It's spelled: B A L T I M O R E. Thank God we have steamed crabs!

#10139 5 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Are you kidding?
Highest murder rate in the nation.
Mayor on "sick leave" for incredible corruption.
5 police commissioners in 2 years.
AAA baseball team
Worst hitter in MLB
Prisons run by inmates.
Please don't condemn the rest of our beautiful state. Fucked up? It's spelled: B A L T I M O R E. Thank God we have steamed crabs!

I'm actually not in or from Baltimore... but it's the closest major city people know...

#10140 5 years ago

As Ron Burgundy once said "That escalated quickly"

*** I can tell you this - I've known and bought from Lathroum in the past as well as several of my other friends. Don't let his short time on Pinside fool you because he's a seasoned collector. No one works as hard as he does to find pins and games in the surrounding area - NO ONE. Philli is always willing to help someone out. He's a straight shooter to deal with, fair, genuine and as honest as they come. Salt of the earth type of guy and can vouch for him. ***

#10141 5 years ago

Pretty tacky dude. Why don't you just let it go so we can continue on with buying and selling games.

#10142 5 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I can tell you this - I've known and bought from Lathroum in the past as well as several of my other friends. No one works as hard as he does to find pins and games in the surrounding area - NO ONE. Always willing to help someone out. He's a straight shooter to deal with, fair, genuine and as honest as they come. Salt of the earth type of guy.

Thanks @hAbO...
<Mic Drop>...

#10143 5 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I can tell you this - I've known and bought from Lathroum in the past as well as several of my other friends. No one works as hard as he does to find pins and games in the surrounding area. Always willing to help someone out. He's a straight shooter to deal with, fair, genuine and as honest as they come. Salt of the earth type of guy.

This all started because he claimed on pinside that a game he was selling was "collector quality". I was able to inspect these games myself even though Lathroum already made a deposit, I live pretty close. I told the seller if the guy gives him full price for those games, he should take the deal. But if it falls through let me know. Not sure where Lathroum got the idea I offered more $, etc. Maybe someone else did, I don't operate like that.

On facebook sale groups he admits to the SnS having "ball swirls" just like I saw in person. What I think this all boils down to is a misuse of the term "Collector Quality" to actually mean something like "Nice Players Condition" or whatever. I just didn't want anyone to pay up for what they thought was a CQ game, delivery, etc. and realize what they bought was a nice condition players.

Not trying to dog anyone for making a flip.. certainly didn't have to make it personal out the gate.

#10144 5 years ago

This all started because he claimed on pinside that a game he was selling was "collector quality". I was able to inspect these games myself even though Lathroum already made a deposit, I live pretty close. I told the seller if the guy gives him full price for those games, he should take the deal. But if it falls through let me know. Not sure where Lathroum got the idea I offered more $, etc. Maybe someone else did, I don't operate like that.
On facebook sale groups he admits to the SnS having "ball swirls" just like I saw in person. What I think this all boils down to is a misuse of the term "Collector Quality" to actually mean something like "Nice Players Condition" or whatever. I just didn't want anyone to pay up for what they thought was a CQ game, delivery, etc. and realize what they bought was a nice condition players.
Not trying to dog anyone for making a flip.. certainly didn't have to make it personal out the gate.

Just stop dude.

Christ. FUcking stop!! Mods already told you.

DRop it.

People don't wanna keep coming on here to see "ohh, new pin for sale" just to see your babblings.

FUCKING ENOUGH. Start a new thread about your thoughts on condition, etc.

#10145 5 years ago

FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!
Cyclone $1600 firm.
Players condition, needs shopped. Everything seems to be fully working and game plays good but might have a switch or two that need adjusted or replaced.
(Haven't went over and tested every switch so just guessing)
X-PIN LED displays, new belt in Ferris wheel. Mystery wheel works. NVRAM installed. Playfield has wear and some plastics chipped.

#10146 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

*eager click*
Oh.
TMNT
T2
Lethal Weapon 3
Comet

Reaper802

#10147 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Could have sworn it does mean mint to near perfect. Can't believe I've been wrong my whole life.....

Um, how about "very nice original condition."
Reminds me of this thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-your-personal-definition-of-collector-quality

What I think this all boils down to is a misuse of the term "Collector Quality" to actually mean something like "Nice Players Condition" or whatever.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Collector's Quality = absolutely mint condition

Lathroum this is probably why people are taking exception to your ads. If you take that phrase out, I'm sure you won't get so much negative attention about them.

#10148 5 years ago

I posted my CFTBL if anyone is looking for one. I’m super close to Pinfest as well if anyone is headed up for it.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a nice players Creature. I recently shopped it out and put brand new Titan bands in it. I also bought a PPS hologram, which is super clear. It looks blue in the picture,...”
2019-04-17
Bethlehem, PA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 774 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10149 5 years ago

LOTR pin for sale or trade/partial trade. $6400

#10150 5 years ago

Guinesstime is looking for one

Quoted from Turboghia:

LOTR pin for sale or trade/partial trade. $6400

There are 18,048 posts in this topic. You are on page 203 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/203?hl=duffysarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.