(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 361.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

AC/DC premium HUO. Perfect shape, built late 2012 with clear window. Upgraded speakers, TNT plunger mod, cannon flasher mod, ramp stickers, pin bits lightning mod. Also has new mod covering band made by lasermel, it's really cool.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-acdc-band-lighting-and-stage-cover-mod#post-1689826
Located in Sterling, VA area. Looking for 5750.
Thanks,
Dave

Why can't you be closer?

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

AC/DC premium HUO. Perfect shape, built late 2012 with clear window. Upgraded speakers, TNT plunger mod, cannon flasher mod, ramp stickers, pin bits lightning mod. Also has new mod covering band made by lasermel, it's really cool.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-acdc-band-lighting-and-stage-cover-mod#post-1689826
Located in Sterling, VA area. Looking for 5750.
Thanks,
Dave

I'd love to take that off your hands, but the timing just isn't right. Too many new machines in the last few months. .....

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Im prob going to have a nice Data East Star Trek up soon. Buyer may have a job loss situation so I am going to help him sell...Fully shopped, LED rope light, dmd bright, plays great, newer stern legs and new side rails not installed. Biggest flaw is some wear on the pf around the USS Enterprise. 1700 OBO. Game is folded up in garage easy pick up cash and carry.

You got any pictures? Ill hit you up with a PM.

#54 9 years ago

I have a DE Star Trek for sale as well. Also with a working original rope light.

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

I have a DE Star Trek for sale as well. Also with a working original rope light.

Its cool game...best thing its the original cast

#56 9 years ago

Looking for a nice Theater of Magic in VA, MD or PA

#57 9 years ago

Ok the Star Trek is fir sale I'll add pics tonight

#58 9 years ago

Any pinsiders heading up to nj let me know. Gas and tolls

#59 9 years ago

I could probably get rid of my Diner to help fund a RBION purchase.

#60 9 years ago

I have an pimped out avatar pro and a improted WH2O im looking at selling soon.

prob do 3700 on the WH2O and 3400 for the pro.

Ryan

#61 9 years ago

I have a neighbor looking for a Twilight Zone or a Cyclone. Anything out there? PM me if so.

Thanks.

JeffC

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffc:

I have a neighbor looking for a Twilight Zone or a Cyclone. Anything out there? PM me if so.
Thanks.
JeffC

Does he have a LOTR he wants to trade for TZ?

#63 9 years ago

I'm poking around for a TFTC. Possibly for a trade.

#64 9 years ago

Anyone want a Black Pyramid $500?

#65 9 years ago

I'm considering trading my really nice Starship Troopers. Full LEDs, no playfield wear, looks super, plays fast, I gave it a full tear down shop job recently. Game looks gorgeous IMO. I'll get pics posted later tonight when I get home, but actually you can see recent pics here when I added the Pinblades artwork. Only considering trading just to get something new to play. Possibly would add $$ to the deal, but not much.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-star-trek-pinblades-on-starship-troopers

Also have a nice LW3 for sale or trade. And will have my latest MAME/Home Console arcade machine available soon.

Harpers Ferry, 25425

I'd prefer not to have to drive this time around, but will drive for the right trade.

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I'm considering trading my really nice Starship Troopers. Full LEDs, no playfield wear, looks super, plays fast, I gave it a full tear down shop job recently. Game looks gorgeous IMO. I'll get pics posted later tonight when I get home, but actually you can see recent pics here when I added the Pinblades artwork. Only considering trading just to get something new to play. Possibly would add $$ to the deal, but not much.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-star-trek-pinblades-on-starship-troopers
Also have a nice LW3 for sale or trade. And will have my latest MAME/Home Console arcade machine available soon.
Harpers Ferry, 25425
I'd prefer not to have to drive this time around, but will drive for the right trade.

Hey POMC I was at radioshack in Charles Town Recently to see if they had a specific fuse and they said some other guy frequents them that fixes up pinball. I am thinking that is you...when are we going to cross paths...

#67 9 years ago

Selling a HUO Wheel of Fortune (125 plays) in Chesapeake VA

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from pinplayerinva:

Selling a HUO Wheel of Fortune (125 plays) in Chesapeake VA

Sell price ?

#69 9 years ago

^^^ It's listed in the "Market" for $3,999.95. ...I made the cents up, but you get the point

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Hey POMC I was at radioshack in Charles Town Recently to see if they had a specific fuse and they said some other guy frequents them that fixes up pinball. I am thinking that is you...when are we going to cross paths...

Heh, that's me. I walk in and they start to ask, "Can I help you find anything?"...then they see it's me and say, "oh, you know where everything is." haha

#71 9 years ago

It's listed here on pinside for $3,999.

#72 9 years ago

Anyone want a Black Pyramid $500?

If only I had something to haul it in....

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from Omniscience3:

If only I had something to haul it in....

Hey FYI the Coil/solenoid circuit is out right now and its not the fuse. But it powers up and all displays work and a game starts just no coils working to pop the ball out. Its on the bottom of my pinball troubleshooting task list so I am selling it as is for $500. The backglass/ playfield/ cabinet are all in good shape. If you are serious about wanting it you are only in Martinsburg so maybe we could work out delivery fee...You are welcome to come check it out.

#74 9 years ago

Hey FYI the Coil/solenoid circuit is out right now and its not the fuse. But it powers up and all displays work and a game starts just no coils working to pop the ball out. Its on the bottom of my pinball troubleshooting task list so I am selling it as is for $500. The backglass/ playfield/ cabinet are all in good shape. If you are serious about wanting it you are only in Martinsburg so maybe we could work out delivery fee...You are welcome to come check it out.

Yeah, I'd like to check it out. What's a good time for you? I'm off Fridays & Saturdays.

#75 9 years ago

Yeah, I'd like to check it out. What's a good time for you? I'm off Fridays & Saturdays.

Just sent you a PM lets make this happen!

#76 9 years ago

Starting my search for a Data East Jurassic Park if anyone in the area has one for sale.

#77 9 years ago

I have a nice Data East Simpsons I would sell or trade. It has been home use since 1994. It was in an arcade before that I am sure. Has some minor wear. Nothing major. Cabinet and backglass are nice. Asking $1450

#78 9 years ago

I am moving to Falls Church VA next week and always in the mood to rotate the collection. I will miss my NJ brethren though.

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

I am moving to Falls Church VA next week and always in the mood to rotate the collection. I will miss my NJ brethren though.

Welcome to the MD-DC-VA area !

#80 9 years ago

Just sent you a PM lets make this happen!

We made it happen! Thanks JF & BJ. Finally, got the hobby going. The best part? The wife played a for a while and said, "We need to have more than one."

#81 9 years ago

Selling a rfm and a swe1 kit.

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

a very nice, clear coated, SWE1 kit

#83 9 years ago

With its own prism card even!

#84 9 years ago

We made it happen! Thanks JF & BJ. Finally, got the hobby going. The best part? The wife played a for a while and said, "We need to have more than one."

Rick it was great meeting you on Saturday and you have a beautiful family as well!!!! Glad we could make this happen (Especially with BJ saving the day and getting it fixed!). This was my first sale through Pinside and this was Rick's first Pinball machine. Glad this thread was started and we connected. FYI Rick is the Cool Bearded one on the left, and I am the dope on the Right...
20140607_163740.jpg20140607_163740.jpg

#85 9 years ago

Selling my Paragon. I'm at zip 26588, 11 miles South of Morgantown, WV. Good condition with a scratch on the BG and normal wear around a couple of center PF inserts. I'm going to do a FS thread in a little while.

#86 9 years ago

I have a T2 listed in the marketplace. 15 minutes from Allentown, 1 hour north of Philly. All LED's, looks great! Some cabinet decal wear around the legs but otherwise very nice.

#87 9 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

Pm sent!

#88 9 years ago

Price reduction on a HUO WoF(126 plays) $3,600

#89 9 years ago
Quoted from pinplayerinva:

Price reduction on a HUO WoF(126 plays) $3,600

Good price!

#90 9 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

Come join us in the FSPA league. League is a great place to meet the locals and find other collections to play

http://www.fspazone.org

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

I have an pimped out Avatar pro and a improted WH2O im looking at selling soon.
prob do 3700 on the WH2O and 3400 for the pro.
Ryan

some interest on these two but not sold yet, looking to at least get rid of one... PM me for details

IMG_5050.JPGIMG_5050.JPG IMG_2193.JPGIMG_2193.JPG IMG_2194.JPGIMG_2194.JPG IMG_5018.JPGIMG_5018.JPG
#92 9 years ago

I've got a T2 and Austin Powers that's super clean inside and out I am selling.

T2- $2,999 obo
Austin Powers -$2,999 obo

image-482.jpgimage-482.jpg
image-978.jpgimage-978.jpg
image-271.jpgimage-271.jpg
image-957.jpgimage-957.jpg
image-389.jpgimage-389.jpg

#93 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I've got a Fireball Classic that's very clean inside and out I am selling.

whats your real name choggard?

#94 9 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

whats your real name choggard?

It's blue eyes to you.. Spark up another one bud..

#95 9 years ago

High Speed for $1000 anyone in the area?

#97 9 years ago

Pictures of Paragon.

BG Scratch (2).JPGBG Scratch (2).JPG Paragon.JPGParagon.JPG Playfield wear.JPGPlayfield wear.JPG SANY2610.JPGSANY2610.JPG Upper PF.JPGUpper PF.JPG
#98 9 years ago

No longer looking for a No Fear with No Fade......Found one from a fellow Pinsider.Thanks for all the leads from those that sent them.
Now looking for a CFTBL in nice condition.

#99 9 years ago

Selling one last game for my friend. Very nice strange science 1400 OBO. This gsme looks like it spent almost no time on location. Sone if the ramps and plastics are new. Topper works perfect. Pics up soon. Game in Columbia MD. Easy walk out garage

#100 9 years ago

NGG in Pittsburgh

There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.