(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,013 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by BOBCADE
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,013 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 361.
#9901 5 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

his pricing model does not necessarily work for LE and Standard owners who already bought the color upgrade chip - which was $200 for LE owners and $400 for Standard owners. Wouldn't seem fair that a new buyer is in at $8400, but a standard owner who bought the upgrade chip would be at $8700.

Things change. TV prices go down, but I understand the issue.

#9902 5 years ago

I’m looking for a Star Wars pro or premium. Let me know if you’ve got one for sale/trade. I have a really nice huo Star Trek pro I may trade towards the star wars if anyone wanted to go that route

#9903 5 years ago

I have a very nice Nascar available for trade or a local temporary trade. All LEDs (GI and inserts) with an LED OCD board installed to smooth out the insert LEDs and retain their effects. Shopped, clean, new rubber, etc. Just looking for something new to play.

Also will trade up and add cash for a newer Stern.

#9904 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Will be posting a HUO GOTG LE soon

I’ve played this machine and it’s like new and is tuned in ! A deal for the lucky buyer!

#9905 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I’m looking for a Star Wars pro or premium. Let me know if you’ve got one for sale/trade. I have a really nice huo Star Trek pro I may trade towards the star wars if anyone wanted to go that route

I am selling my Star Wars (Pro). I've had it for 10 months, and the only issue I've had is it had a stuck ball once. Plays like a dream. Downside for you is that I'm in DC.

#9906 5 years ago

I posted my nicely restored Theatre of Magic on Facebook classifieds and my website for $7,900. (Need to update price on my web to $7,900 later.)

I want $7,700 for it if anyone is interested.

http://purcellvillepinball.com/TOM2017.html

I’ll post later on pinside and donate appropriately.

(If you also want my HUO Houdini and TOM as a package deal, I may be tempted to free up space.)

#9907 5 years ago
Quoted from SAFBrian:

I am selling my Star Wars (Pro). I've had it for 10 months, and the only issue I've had is it had a stuck ball once. Plays like a dream. Downside for you is that I'm in DC.

What's your asking price?

#9908 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

PoMC - $5k there are pics on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/268233174128311/

#9909 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

That’s kinda my issue. I had a distributor quote $5400 for Star Wars pro delivered to me. It’s hard for me to do a 10 hour round trip, including bringing a pin down from the 3rd floor and only saving a couple hundred bucks. I usually do prefer to buy used, it’s fun to meet fellow pinsider and have a fun road trip.

#9910 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

That’s kinda my issue. I had a distributor quote $5400 for Star Wars pro delivered to me.

Brian is a good guy and this seems like a solid deal for a nice star wars in great condition that you know will work. Always a gamble to go NIB and risk something not working or having to tweak/adjust the machine to play well

#9911 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

That’s kinda my issue. I had a distributor quote $5400 for Star Wars pro delivered to me.

Did that include tax and shipping?

#9912 5 years ago

Looking to trade my TNA.

Fully loaded, butter cabinet (1k option), lighted TNA side rails, lighted speakers, shaker, physical knocker. Game plays perfect. Common very minor wear at scoop.

PM me offers.

Added over 5 years ago:

Sold

#9913 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Did that include tax and shipping?

Yes, that was final price including delivery

#9914 5 years ago

Here's the pinside ad for Theatre of Magic:

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nicely restored TOM. * Replaced battery holder * Adjusted outlane eddy switches * Replaced service switch (escape button not working) * Replaced the driver board. * Replaced ...”
2019-06-06
Newburgh, IN
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 804 times

#9915 5 years ago

Here's the ad and pictures for Metallica - Master of Puppets LE. I just got it so am currently enjoying it....

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Metallica - MOP - LE with no modifications.”
2019-03-14
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 482 times

#9916 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Looking to trade my TNA.
Fully loaded, butter cabinet (1k option), lighted TNA side rails, lighted speakers, shaker, physical knocker. Game plays perfect. Common very minor wear at scoop.
PM me offers.

Is this the same one Sean has for sale?

#9917 5 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

It's gotta be. Threw me off for a minute!!

#9918 5 years ago

Still shopping around for a White Water and/or a Medieval Madness (remake) in the area. LMK if you have one to sell or trade.

Would be trading a Houdini.

Would possibly be interested in a nice 100% working STTNG as well.

#9919 5 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

Quoted from cabuford:

It's gotta be. Threw me off for a minute!!

Yes. Trying to help a brother out.

#9920 5 years ago

I'm looking for anyone who would be willing to loan or rent out their Stern Stars for an "All-Stars" charity tournament some time in the next few months. Would only need it for the day in Ashland, VA. Of course, free tournament entry and the warm fuzzies for doing stuff for charity. Let me know if you might be able to help.

To keep this relevant to the thread I will sell my IMDN Pro for 15K. Plays great, don't risk going NIB.

#9921 5 years ago

The only Alien avail in the US is right here . Last one just sold for 14.5. Still holding out for trades on my list for a few more days. Could have sold this 3 times but hoping for local trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
For Trade: Alien Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for trade is a late build Alien. Game looks beautiful and plays great. Has latest computer and code. Pf looks beautiful and all displays are working perfect. Added air lock cli...”
2019-03-08
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1030 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9922 5 years ago

Anyone near Richmond interested in doing a White Water playfield swap. This type of thing is over my head and would like to pay someone for the job.

Can work around your time frame (bring you the game of course).

If so please contact me.

Thanks

Greg

#9923 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Anyone near Richmond interested in doing a White Water playfield swap. This type of thing is over my head and would like to pay someone for the job.
Can work around your time frame (bring you the game of course).
If so please contact me.
Thanks
Greg

This the one without topper?... or the expensive local one? Hope you got it pretty cheap if it needs a playfield?

#9924 5 years ago

debating getting it. It doesn't HAVE to have a pf but I think it needs one at some point. Long term definitely needs one

And yes this is the cheaper one with topper issues - as in the decal is just that a decal no foil etc

#9925 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

debating getting it. It doesn't HAVE to have a pf but I think it needs one at some point. Long term definitely needs one
And yes this is the cheaper one with topper issues - as in the decal is just that a decal no foil etc

I just finished a pf swap on my earth shaker so the rotessorie is free. Shoot me a PM and lets talk.

Thanks!

#9926 5 years ago

Looking for Munsters pro or GoT pro.

#9927 5 years ago

Awesome group here guys made some new connections today for folks willing to help me out. Will definitely come in handy in the future - Much appreciated!

Based on that still looking for a White Water and an MMR

Have Houdini to trade

Thanks.

#9928 5 years ago

Not a pin but have a working Galaxian cocktail arcade game I’m selling

#9929 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looking for Munsters pro or GoT pro.

joefox22 has Munsters Pro for sale in DE.

#9930 5 years ago

Thx. Reached out to him

#9931 5 years ago

Still looking for a game (now I see why people love trades).

Anyone selling any of these within two hours of Pittsburgh?

Flintstones-
Jurassic-
NGG-
RCT-
CP-
Fish-
Road Show-
Monopoly-
White Water-

DDD

#9932 5 years ago

I’m looking for an empty system 80b cab and head. Has to be one of the games below.

Raven
Rock
Hollywood Heat
Genesis
Gold Wings
Monte Carlo
Spring Break
Arena
Victory

#9933 5 years ago

Houdini is officially up for sale. Found a White Water today and was a little more $$ than planned so this has to go to help recover costs. Not what I want to do but the family wants the White Water and an MMR so here I am

$5900

Great condition has a blemish on the back of the backbox (can't see unless you are behind the game of course) piece of wood out of it from prior owner (sadly I didn't find out about it til after I got the game, my mistake)

Has power upgrade installed
EOS fipper switch update (not installed)
Lermods trough light (purple)
API Theater screen mod
Seance sign mod (in place of Spirit sign)
Water torture tank from Hooked on pinball
Straight Jacket mod
Plastic protector set from Little Shop of Games
AP Houdini topper
Art blades from Tilted Graphics (I got it that way)

Waiting on 1 new leg bolt from Barry at API as one of the ones I had was stripped. Inner leg bracket already replaced.

I think that's it. If there is anything else extra to the game I'll come back and add to the post.

No trades. Will take pics this evening and make available. Prefer pick up from my house but can probably meet you about about 90 mins away maybe a hair farther depending on how much time I can get away from work.

Hit me up if you are interested.

FYI will donate to pinside if it sells to a forum member.

Thanks

Greg

#9934 5 years ago

Stern DMD with red shield pulled from my Walking Dead. Works great...just upgraded to ColorDMD. $100

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Stern DMD with red shield pulled from my Walking Dead. Works great...just upgraded to ColorDMD.”
2019-03-17
Coatesville, PA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 8 times

Also have a stretch gasket for Colordmd on angled dmd games. Brand new. $15 shipped

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I bought this for one of my games but never got installed. Regularly 25 shipped. Will do 15 shipped.”
2019-03-17
Coatesville, PA
15 (Firm)
Archived after: 73 days
Viewed: 22 times

#9935 5 years ago

Anyone have a shaker for sale?

#9936 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Anyone have a shaker for sale?

I believe there's an AP shaker for sale
For $80 in the market

#9937 5 years ago

No longer available.

I will be picking up a Twilight Zone this Sunday if weather is good. I have no pictures yet. I know batteries are bad and assume mpu corrosion. Also assume it will need to be fully worked on to replace rubbers and leds if desired.

I plan to sell it for $5,500 as is if it is in as good cosmetic condition as I hope. But if you are on my travel path from Woodbridge back to Purcellville on Sunday, I could bring it by for $5,000.

Is anyone preliminary interested in this?

#9938 5 years ago

Up For Sale:

The Addams Family $5,400. Play field color has faded and some wear. The cabinet is OK. I had it shopped several years ago and it is perfect working order. Pick-up preferred at my Fairview, New Jersey home just six minutes drive from the George Washington Bridge and Manhattan. I can take pictures easily enough but haven't yet done so. I am a veteran English teacher who works in my own town school district. I live with my wife and five teenage and early 20s children.

I am also offering my MINT MINT MINT condition Gilligan's Island, which I seem to have overpaid for after I was assured there isn't a more perfect example of that niche title. I paid a whopping $5,200, so now I am downing it to $4,400. As I say the quality is as spectacular as it can be for a 1990 machine, mint.

I own other machines as well but consider those keepers, and plan to use whatever cash I make from these sales or sale to purchase a NIB MBR LE.

E mail address: [email protected]

#9939 5 years ago

Anybody have a Whirlwind for sale in the area?

#9940 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a Rob Zombie Spookshow International pin?

If so lmk as I may be getting one in trade this week that I need to flip quickly. Can do partial trade or outright sale preferred.

#9941 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

If so lmk as I may be getting one in trade this week that I need to flip quickly. Can do partial trade or outright sale preferred.

Bad Greg Bad!

#9942 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

You’ll have an easier time selling the Houdini!

#9943 5 years ago

Nice RCT for trade. Looking for GOTG GoT pro or Munsters

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice RCT. Cab, display, Ramps and pf looks great. It looks like it was lightly routed in its day. 5000 total plays but very nice example. Leds and I will be doing a light sh...”
2019-03-18
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 340 times

#9944 5 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Anybody have a Whirlwind for sale in the area?

Wish I had never sold mine

#9945 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Wish I had never sold mine

Ugh me 2.. i had a beautiful one that i sold to cheap

#9946 5 years ago

Still looking for a spike 2 shaker if anyone has one

#9947 5 years ago

Anyone have anything for sale within about 2 hours of Richmond in the 2k or less range?

If so lmk.

Unrealistic I know but a lower tier DMD would be great or a solid system 11. Not against a Data East, Sega, or Gottlieb game either. Must be working 100%.

Solid state game is ok as well but depends on game. Not interested in EMs

#9948 5 years ago

Just listed my Gottlieb 1976 "Sure Shot" wedgie for sale:

Machine - For Sale
Sure Shot Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For Sale: "Sure Shot", a 1976 Gottlieb wedgehead 1-player pinball machine. This is a family style machine with a pool playing theme that is fun to enjoy for casual players and vete...”
2019-03-19
Jarrettsville, MD
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 197 times

#9949 5 years ago

I have a nice Met Pro for sale/trade in York, PA... only interested in Munsters or Iron Maiden.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Great condition Pro LED with many upgrades/mods... Art blades Snake fang and ramp mods Rollover crosses Cemetery gate Coffin ball lock mod Shaker Fluorescent backbox light replace...”
2019-03-18
York, PA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 817 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9950 5 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Just listed my Gottlieb 1976 "Sure Shot" wedgie for sale:

Machine - For Sale

Sure Shot

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “For Sale: "Sure Shot", a 1976 Gottlieb wedgehead 1-player pinball machine. This is a family style machine with a pool playing theme that is fun to enjoy for casual players and vete...”

19 hours ago

Jarrettsville, MD

Alan_L

Fun game right here!! This was my very first EM. GLWTS

There are 18,013 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/199?hl=cabuford and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.