(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 minutes ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 198 of 361.
#9851 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Bumping my Alien for trade...Ill prob put ad in marketplace before Friday. Still trying for local deal first. Have 6-7 Pm's but nothing firm yet. Looking for Munsters, IJ, Tron, GoT pro, TZ possibly a few other later Sterns.

#9852 5 years ago

I’ve put my shadow back for sale . Had a deal with a fellow pinsider, but he had an issue come up. I also can sell for $3500 without colordmd if interested.

#9853 5 years ago

Early run Alien SE, upgraded and reliable.. for Sale with a ton of extra parts.. 100% working. Has rare prototype "red" boards.. and the cabinet serial/sticker is for a Full Throttle..

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Alien Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Heighway Pinball "Alien". This game is an early run with a couple of very rare "red" prototype boards. And the serial number/cabinet sticker is from a full throttle! ...”
2019-03-06
Warrenton, VA
13,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1095 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9854 5 years ago

Open to trades as well

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Listing this Dracula for sale I recently picked up. The good: Every part removed and machine polished and/or tumbled. All LEDs, rebuilt pop bumpers all transparent red with custom...”
2019-03-07
Williamsburg, VA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 618 times

#9855 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Attack From Mars Classic with color upgrade and mirror blades. Pin is in like new condition with low plays. No issues, fully working. Same color graphics as SE and LE model, just...”
2019-03-07
Danville, VA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1048 times
Contributed to Pinside
AFMr Classic for sale $5900. Low plays, color upgrade and mirror blades

#9856 5 years ago

I’m considering letting go of my LOTR. Installed LE software and shaker motor, path of the dead Mod with characters, volcano Mod, LEDs, other stuff that I can’t think of.

#9857 5 years ago

Anyone have a cheap Gottlieb system 80, 80A, or 80B (preferably) for sale? I am looking at building a home-brew retheme project so it can be a basket case. Maybe someone has a game with MPU and sound boards that are shot or missing (as I will not need those). Would also consider projects or players condition games that I could part out to recoup costs. Ideally, would love a game that might be beyond saving.

#9858 5 years ago

Considering selling my Aerosmith pro and Metallica pro in Fredericksburg, Va.

#9859 5 years ago

Looking for a used deadpool Le

#9860 5 years ago

looking to trade Houdini plus cash for an MMR please

Houdini outright sale is possible as well but need to secure an MMR first. I really like Houdini but the family has spoken about what they want.

#9861 5 years ago

Sold 3 pins over the weekend, now I’m on the hunt for a new pin. What’s for sale?

#9862 5 years ago

Will be posting a HUO GOTG LE soon

#9863 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Sold 3 pins over the weekend, now I’m on the hunt for a new pin. What’s for sale?

BEST feeling in the word - enjoy it!

#9864 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

looking to trade Houdini plus cash for an MMR please
Houdini outright sale is possible as well but need to secure an MMR first. I really like Houdini but the family has spoken about what they want.

That may be the fastest turnaround I’ve ever seen, man you are out of control!

#9865 5 years ago

Looking for a used Deadpool LE

#9866 5 years ago

looking to trade a HUO Transformers pro with full LEDs and upgraded flipper fidelity speakers and color changing back box kit and a nice Demo Man loaded up with LEDs towards a HUO Monster Bash SE/LE. lmk if anyone is interested. thx, Ryan

#9867 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That may be the fastest turnaround I’ve ever seen, man you are out of control!

Well I want to keep it, the family does not. And because of what they want I need the funds from it to finance the MM. It happened with Shadow years ago, no one liked it but me so it left too. Such is life.

#9868 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Well I want to keep it, the family does not. And because of what they want I need the funds from it to finance the MM. It happened with Shadow years ago, no one liked it but me so it left too. Such is life.

Too bad. And I hesitate to tell you that MM is going to get boring eventually. Still one of the all time greats though

#9869 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Too bad. And I hesitate to tell you that MM is going to get boring eventually. Still one of the all time greats though

His family did him a favor considering Houdini is an absolute mess of a game (layout, presentation, etc). Sorry but great move to get MM which is a Pinball classic. Makes perfect sense to me.

#9870 5 years ago

Lots of long distance offers and trade options. Hoping for local deal. GoT pro, Munsters,Tron, Indy Jones.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
For Trade: Alien Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for trade is a late build Alien. Game looks beautiful and plays great. Has latest computer and code. Pf looks beautiful and all displays are working perfect. Added air lock cli...”
2019-03-08
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1030 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9871 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

His family did him a favor considering Houdini is an absolute mess of a game (layout, presentation, etc). Sorry but great move to get MM which is a Pinball classic. Makes perfect sense to me.

Never got MM. I already have 5 fan layout games - always like seeing a new unique layout

#9872 5 years ago

I just picked up a HUO Metallica MOP LE. It is original (no mods) except for the 13 (out of 15 I think) flashers I changed from incandescent to LED. (I just didn't have time to take off the plastic to get to the others from the top of the playfield.) It is #333 of 500. I am considering posting it in the marketplace (or donate appropriately if there is interest here first). I am asking $7500.

#9873 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

That's a bit of an exaggerated statement. Houdini has issues, as do all pins, and considering this was a first effort by API, they really nailed several aspects you seem to actively dislike. I have issues with the game as well, but there are far more valuable and positive elements to Houdini, than negatives.

#9874 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Never got MM. I already have 5 fan layout games - always like seeing a new unique layout

so you're saying Houdini is not a fan layout?

#9875 5 years ago

Well I am not knocking Houdini in any way. I like it and like I said if it was up to me it would stay but limited space limited budget then I have to go with the consensus

MM is a great game and we won’t get bored with it as none of us in the house are good enough to make wizard mode. Hell I still haven’t gotten monsters of rock after owning it for 14 years. We also don’t get to play every single day so that helps too. I’ll take offers on the Houdini I guess but would like to nail down an MMR as well. It’s sad that they didn’t put the XL display in it though

#9876 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

so you're saying Houdini is not a fan layout?

Hahah I guess you got me, it pretty much is

#9877 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

That's a bit of an exaggerated statement. Houdini has issues, as do all pins, and considering this was a first effort by API, they really nailed several aspects you seem to actively dislike. I have issues with the game as well, but there are far more valuable and positive elements to Houdini, than negatives.

Respect you feel different but for me, no - that is not an exaggerated statement.
I think Houdini is a very bad pinball experience. Terrible shot layout, bad A/V (horrendous animations) and the fact that the market has literally dropped out on the game (besides the hardcore fan base) seems to further support my view.

I get that AP is trying but they are also asking for 7k+ and that makes them equal to take feedback just like Stern does day in day out. Thankfully it looks like Octoberfest will latest correct the layout issue.

#9878 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Respect you feel different but for me, no - that is not an exaggerated statement.
I think Houdini is a very bad pinball experience. Terrible shot layout, bad A/V (horrendous animations) and the fact that the market has literally dropped out on the game (besides the hardcore fan base) seems to further support my view.
I get that AP is trying but they are also asking for 7k+ and that makes them equal to take feedback just like Stern does day in day out. Thankfully it looks like Octoberfest will latest correct the layout issue.

I'm not saying there aren't issues with the pin, but I wouldn't refer to it as a mess.

The animations and font/color choices I don't care for, and they would have benefitted greatly with one less loop, and expanding the others in width. Otherwise the layout itself is great, but it's stifled by an extra loop/ramp.

The cabinet and playfield artwork are really top notch, and the music is balanced, era appropriate, and isn't overly dominant or redundant. I also like the code in the machine too.

Not consistent, maybe, but to me not a mess. This could have had more balance, and I really wish it did, but at the same time it's engaged me more than the last year or so of Stern games.

#9879 5 years ago

Looking for a Gilligan's Island.

Thanks,
Ted

#9880 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

It’s sad that they didn’t put the XL display in it though

A distributor told me they are doing another run of MMR after MBR soon. Maybe they will add it then as an option.

#9881 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

It’s sad that they didn’t put the XL display in it though

A distributor I talked to said that it was ready to go. They did have a few on location months ago for testing, and were supposed to have the large screen as a new option. Anyone hear anything official from CGC?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-there-any-new-info-on-mmr-xl-display-options

#9882 5 years ago

game changer when the XL display comes out. I really like them.

#9883 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Absolutely if they do that they can have my money right now.

And I have also spoken with a distributor and they said not sure, no official word from CGC about it. I can't imagine them doing this for the same $7999. I expect if anything what they will do is offer a Collectors Edition or something like that with the XL display and a topper for something like $8499 or worse $8999.

#9884 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

And I have also spoken with a distributor and they said not sure, no official word from CGC about it. I can't imagine them doing this for the same $7999. I expect if anything what they will do is offer a Collectors Edition or something like that with the XL display and a topper for something like $8499 or worse $8999.

I give those guys credit for dropping prices on the CE and keeping prices the same for SE and LE with AFMr and MBr. I would hope something similar with MMr.

#9885 5 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I give those guys credit for dropping prices on the CE and keeping prices the same for SE and LE with AFMr and MBr. I would hope something similar with MMr.

I would hope so and I hope they announce something soon about MMR with XL however I have a feeling with all the delays with getting MBRLEs out there won't be any movement on this front for some time.

#9886 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I would hope so and I hope they announce something soon about MMR with XL however I have a feeling with all the delays with getting MBRLEs out there won't be any movement on this front for some time.

The podcast world is speculating that CGC's next remake is "for sure" Cactus Canyon and that CGC has a non-licensed game already developed that they will be putting on the market as well. Very interesting times for these guys.

#9887 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

You’re right. I understand people want to get the CE of whatever to save money but that large display is dope. It’s making me sad about my 9 older pins that have the half size display.

#9888 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I traded my Houdini straight up for a MMR nib, so there is hope. Of course, that was right when Houdini came out so it will require some cash now as you mentioned.

I think in one of the threads cgc very clearly stated they wouldn't offer it at $8000 because that would hurt the value of the mmrs without it that people have already bought. Color chip is $300, my guess is they offer either a swap kit or standalone kit that costs $500 and will require the color chip additionally if you do that have it. So new games with it maybe $9000? Just my speculation.

#9889 5 years ago

Well I think CC is a given I mean what else would you "remake" - TZ, TAF - nope. TOTAN, CV, and TOM would be nice but they wouldn't sell enough of those to warrant doing them.

And yeah I want everything to have that XL display now (or LCD i.e. JJP or new Sterns). I feel completely spoiled by it.

#9890 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Well I think CC is a given I mean what else would you "remake" - TZ, TAF - nope. TOTAN, CV, and TOM would be nice but they wouldn't sell enough of those to warrant doing them.
And yeah I want everything to have that XL display now (or LCD i.e. JJP or new Sterns). I feel completely spoiled by it.

I dunno - having played CC a bunch, I would absolutely rather be in line for TOM or CV at the 6/7k price

#9891 5 years ago

Well I think CC only succeeds as a remake if they can license the continued code or recode themselves. Not saying it won't sell on its own but I think if they did the extra code it would make a big difference. We like CC ourselves but not sure how long it would survive in a home environment.

As far as TOM or CV love both of those games as well but again not sure how well they would do as a remake.

#9892 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Well I think CC only succeeds as a remake if they can license the continued code or recode themselves. Not saying it won't sell on its own but I think if they did the extra code it would make a big difference. We like CC ourselves but not sure how long it would survive in a home environment.
As far as TOM or CV love both of those games as well but again not sure how well they would do as a remake.

Allegedly the are finishing the code on their own.. but it will not be CCC.

#9893 5 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Allegedly the are finishing the code on their own.. but it will not be CCC.

With all the rumors that CGC was also doing extra code for MBr, it's probably best to take that with a grain of salt until something official is announced.

#9894 5 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

With all the rumors that CGC was also doing extra code for MBr, it's probably best to take that with a grain of salt until something official is announced.

I think that was misunderstood, because CGC was reworking animations..

#9895 5 years ago

Yes MB needed no code finishing they redid animations/dots due to the HD XL display and they look great.

It would be nice if they rereleased an LE of MMR with the XL display and light up speaker panel ala MBR and AFMR.

Its why I am hesitant to buy an MMR now. Also would be nice if they made the boardset change to MMR that they did for MBR as well i.e. 2 boards in the head vs one.

#9896 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

A distributor I talked to said that it was ready to go. They did have a few on location months ago for testing, and were supposed to have the large screen as a new option. Anyone hear anything official from CGC?

A distributor I talked to said it is the pricing model. They don't know what to do about existing MMr owners if they come out with one with a larger display. If they come out with one at the same price range as AFMr and MBr, MMr owners will be pissed. They could sell a kit, but MMr owners might want it for free or something. Maybe they could discount the kit for the MMr LE owners since they took the big initial risk and all the delays.

#9897 5 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

A distributor I talked to said it is the pricing model. They don't know what to do about existing MMr owners if they come out with one with a larger display. If they come out with one at the same price range as AFMr and MBr, MMr owners will be pissed. They could sell a kit, but MMr owners might want it for free or something. Maybe they could discount the kit for the MMr LE owners since they took the big initial risk and all the delays.

It really shouldn't be that difficult of a decision IMO - you raise the price a few hundred for the new MMr with larger display, and also sell a kit that's $100 less than the price difference. For instance $8k for original MMr to no longer be sold, $8,400 for new MMr with larger display, and sell the upgrade kit for $300 for the original. I don't think anyone would really be unhappy with that situation.

But is it even possible to easily retrofit a larger DMD into the original MMr space?

#9898 5 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

It really shouldn't be that difficult of a decision IMO - you raise the price a few hundred for the new MMr with larger display, and also sell a kit that's $100 less than the price difference. For instance $8k for original MMr to no longer be sold, $8,400 for new MMr with larger display, and sell the upgrade kit for $300 for the original. I don't think anyone would really be unhappy with that situation.
But is it even possible to easily retrofit a larger DMD into the original MMr space?

This pricing model does not necessarily work for LE and Standard owners who already bought the color upgrade chip - which was $200 for LE owners and $400 for Standard owners. Wouldn't seem fair that a new buyer is in at $8400, but a standard owner who bought the upgrade chip would be at $8700.

#9899 5 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

And it’s for all the reasons above I’m sure they are not in a hurry to release the large DMD !

#9900 5 years ago

AC/DC back up for sale. Had someone say they wanted it then they went radio silent. Should have kept expectations low, 2 year unverified member with no posts.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Home use only AC DC Premium Vault Edition. Made in September of 2017. Game is stunning! Looks like it just came out of the box! No scratches or anything negative at all. Lower win...”
2019-04-18
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 507 times

There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 198 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/198?hl=thegunnett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.