(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,048 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 minutes ago by daveddd14
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,048 posts in this topic. You are on page 196 of 361.
#9751 5 years ago

Monopoly topper for sale. 125 shipped. Pm for details.

#9752 5 years ago

Considering selling my STTNG. Nice game. Small imperfection in one of the shield inserts. Nice playfield and cabinet. LEDs throughout. Color DMD. I'd be looking for 5k OBO.

No ad or pics yet. Just putting it out there casually for now. Not in a rush to sell... Just thinking I'd like to open up a spot in case something else comes along.

#9753 5 years ago

If anybody has a Pinbot or lower end Black Knight 2000 they are looking to move for cash, let me know.

May also be putting my AFMrSE up for trade looking for either a Hobbit or nice (TSPP or STTNG) + Cash or the above machines.

#9754 5 years ago

Anyone have a NGG for sale?

#9755 5 years ago

New improved price...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% functional and working Getaway for sale. Has had ALL playfield lights and translite lights replaced with COMET LEDs. Bright playfield and all mechanics work as they should. ...”
2019-01-13
Philadelphia, PA
Archived after: 55 days
Viewed: 913 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9756 5 years ago

Nice JM available.

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Here is a nice JM. I really enjoy this game but its time to move on. This is not your standard faded yellow JM. The colors on the cabinet sides are pretty bright red. There is mino...”
2019-02-18
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 763 times

#9757 5 years ago

SOLD. Addams Family for sale.

#9758 5 years ago

Looking to trade my really nice Nascar for something new to play. I've beaten it a few times, so need another challenge. It's clean, full LEDs in GI and inserts with LEDOCD board installed, latest code, fast and fun.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KMRPEsbMa76HcoJBA

#9759 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Addams Family for sale.

How much?

#9760 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Update: Relisting because I exorcised the demons from the game. Don’t ask how. Both were super dumb mistakes on my part. The EOS error is gone and the mirror motor is fully f...”
2019-02-18
Bethlehem, PA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 523 times

I reposted my Creature because I was able to fix the two non-cosmetic issues. The EOS error is gone and the mirror motor for the hologram works. Don’t ask. Both dumb mistakes on my part.

#9761 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Addams Family for sale.

Just curious: You don't have a Pinside Donation badge... you post a ton looking for games and announce games are available. Have you thought about sporting a donation to the platform that gives you the forum to do this? As someone that runs an enthusiast site... I can tell you, it costs $$$ to do it right.

#9762 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Just curious: You don't have a Pinside Donation badge...

He's only been a member for 7 years, leave him alone :p

#9763 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Just curious: You don't have a Pinside Donation badge... you post a ton looking for games and announce games are available. Have you thought about sporting a donation to the platform that gives you the forum to do this? As someone that runs an enthusiast site... I can tell you, it costs $$$ to do it right.

Now how is he going to afford all the games he buys if he has to Donate to pinside ? geese!

#9764 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Quoted from Malenko:

He's only been a member for 7 years, leave him alone :p

Quoted from freddy:

Now how is he going to afford all the games he buys if he has to Donate to pinside ? geese!

You guys are correct. I love Pinside and just donated.

#9765 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

You guys are correct. I love Pinside and just donated.

Just as guilty. Been a while since I donated. I'll have to fix that.

#9766 5 years ago

guess we all have to gang up on PoMC now :p

#9767 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Just curious: You don't have a Pinside Donation badge...

Quoted from Malenko:

guess we all have to gang up on PoMC now :p

Just a FRIENDLY reminder when you donate it is not a PERMANENT achievement...the Heart only lasts for a year...STILL, PoMC where is your HEART!!!!

BTW Buy with Confidence from PoMC great guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9768 5 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

BTW Buy with Confidence from pomc great guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long you don't mind your games coming with JB welded hacks in them.

Dude literally blew his cork the other day in the Maverick thread...so I'mma keep poking him about it.

#9769 5 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Dude literally blew his cork the other day in the Maverick thread...so I'mma keep poking him about it.

Was this thread scrubbed? Can’t find it.

#9770 5 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Hey at least he didn’t hot glue the fragile ball trough plastic into strikes n spares and pass it 100% working..

#9771 5 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

OH you were the dickhead?

#9772 5 years ago

Dropped the price of my MET in Market. Sweet machine with the Total Light Show mod among others

#9773 5 years ago

My Attack From Mars Special Edition Trade fell through so it's back on the market now for $6700.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Immaculate HUO Attack From Mars Special Edition with Pinblades side art and fancy keychain. Under 650 plays! Manufactured in June 2018. This machine is almost brand new with no i...”
2019-02-19
Crofton, MD
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 2181 times
Contributed to Pinside

Would consider the following items +/- cash as appropriate in trade or just cash:
Hobbit (with headphone jack)
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Game of Thrones Pro
Lord Of The Rings
Pinbot
Black Knight 2000
Star Trek TNG
MAME/HYPERSPIN Machine

#9774 5 years ago

Looking for the following:

Data East Hook
Data East Secret Service

South Park

Not looking for Collectors quality, just a decent or project machines

#9775 5 years ago

Looking for a Bally Star Pool EM game.

#9776 5 years ago

I'm looking for a NBA Fastbreak.

#9777 5 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Was this thread scrubbed? Can’t find it.

No, still there:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maverick-fan-thread-we-play-till-we-drop-winner-takes-all/page/18#post-4841307

Quoted from PoMC:

OH you were the dickhead?

Nah dude, I'm not the dickhead doing shitty repairs JB weld fixes to pins and pretending it's OK. Your latest tip is use your finger to test a bridge rectifier? Have some self respect and learn to use the diode test on a DMM.

Edit: removed comment about Jesterfunhouse’s hot glue repairs. Sorry Jester. Hugs and kisses.

#9778 5 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

No, still there:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maverick-fan-thread-we-play-till-we-drop-winner-takes-all/page/18#post-4841307

Nah dude, I'm not the dickhead doing shitty repairs JB weld and hot glue fixes to pins and pretending it's OK. Your latest tip is use your finger to test a bridge rectifier? Have some self respect and learn to use the diode test on a DMM.
Oh and yeah, real beautiful WV hillbilly repair on the strikes and spares...was undoing your garbage hot glue fix Monday for something that'll actually hold up to play.

Fuck off dipshit. I never owned a Strikes and Spares game, so you have me confused with someone else. What the fuck is your major malfunction? You don't even know who you bought your game from, so you just rip into the first person you see from WV?

And yeah, you can tell if a BR is bad before pulling the board to legit test by touching to see if it's hot. But of course you test it when you remove the board. Guess what, BR replaced last night and DMD is no longer resetting.

Stop being such a fucking shithead. I have no clue who you are and you apparently have me mistaken for someone else.

#9779 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Fuck off dipshit. I never owned a Strikes and Spares game, so you have me confused with someone else. What the fuck is your major malfunction?

Geez I thought you guys were ribbing each other with all this trash talk.

Take it to PMs, this is a
Sale thread

#9780 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Geez I thought you guys were ribbing each other with all this trash talk.
Take it to PMs, this is a
Sale thread

I just took it to PM, but I'm sure going to call out some guys accusing me of selling them a busted game when I never even owned that game.

#9781 5 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Hey at least he didn’t hot glue the fragile ball trough plastic into strikes n spares and pass it 100% working..

I had no idea what this comment meant when I read it 2 days ago, so I ignored it. It's obvious now that you and your buddy have me mistaken for someone else. I can assure you I don't know either of you, never dealt with you and would appreciate an apology for your mistake.

#9783 5 years ago

Had it listed but took it down, selling a player’s condition Monopoly, well loved. Working but has scratches by the flippers, planking, and generally just well worn. Fun game and is working, but I have a line on a wishlist game I need the cash for so, $$$ offers being heard. Regular DMD in it for 2400, Color DMD for 2700.

Thanks to a few fellow collectors for helping me better evaluate the game.

Images here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18-RL2HkPrU34DpbiDp3y6sTc6CxCzWOV

No trades.

#9784 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I had no idea what this comment meant when I read it 2 days ago, so I ignored it. It's obvious now that you and your buddy have me mistaken for someone else. I can assure you I don't know either of you, never dealt with you and would appreciate an apology for your mistake.

wasn't directed at you.. I was trying to make light of the situation but you guys have your own center of gravity that can't be escaped..

#9785 5 years ago

but you guys have your own center of gravity

What guys?

#9786 5 years ago

Down to 3100. Somebody needs to come and get this before my wife has the baby otherwise I'm keeping it.

#9787 5 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Machine - For Sale

Congratulations in advance!

Road Show

Fully shopped/refurbished “Recently (within the last month) received a full tune up:
Powercoated legs
New triple chrome leg bolts
New leg levelers
Cabinet protectors
Few new plastics
Rebuilt slingshots (arm,...”

8 days ago

Leesburg, VA

3,100 (OBO)

lurch

Down to 3100. Somebody needs to come and get this before my wife has the baby otherwise I'm keeping it.

#9788 5 years ago

Thanks! She's about ready to pop.

#9789 5 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Thanks! She's about ready to pop.

Awesome very exciting for you! Father of four myself!

#9790 5 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Awesome very exciting for you! Father of four myself!

Thank you. Number 3 here.

Definately the best part of my life. Only slightly more demanding than the wife.

#9791 5 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Considering selling my STTNG. Nice game. Small imperfection in one of the shield inserts. Nice playfield and cabinet. LEDs throughout. Color DMD. I'd be looking for 5k OBO.
No ad or pics yet. Just putting it out there casually for now. Not in a rush to sell... Just thinking I'd like to open up a spot in case something else comes along.

Well, this sold quickly... Especially with no official for sale ad. Game is no longer available.

Just donated to pinside in lieu of the successful ad listing. First time I've ever sold on here without an ad, and I'm a firm believer in giving back to pinside.

#9792 5 years ago

Still looking for a NGG in the area if anyone has one for sale - no trade to offer unless you need accounting services, LOL.

Would also be interested in an RFM or SWEP1 must be in good working order

#9793 5 years ago

Pop-A-Card (reduced for quick sale) $600 in the market place

#9794 5 years ago

Just finished this BSD, probably have about 100 hours in this game.. lots of new parts, everything machine or hand polished.. nice red unfaded cabinet

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Completely shopped, playfield machine polished. Every part removed and machine polished and/or tumbled. All LEDs, rebuild pop bumpers all transparent red with custom LED up and d...”
2019-02-25
Warrenton, VA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 545 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9795 5 years ago

Bump for price drop to Cheapest Ever Attack From Mars Special Edition on Pinside.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Immaculate HUO Attack From Mars Special Edition with Pinblades side art and fancy keychain. Under 650 plays! Manufactured in June 2018. This machine is almost brand new with no i...”
2019-02-19
Crofton, MD
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 2181 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9796 5 years ago

Keeping an eye out for a HUO Terminator 3 for a reasonable price. The more "stock" the better, no mods required

#9797 5 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Bump for price drop to Cheapest Ever Attack From Mars Special Edition on Pinside.

Machine - For Sale

Cheapest Ever-Attack From Mars (Remake - Special)

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Immaculate HUO Attack From Mars Special Edition with Pinblades side art and fancy keychain. Under 650 plays!

Manufactured in June 2018. This machine is almost brand new with no i...”

5 days ago

Crofton, MD

6,500 (Firm)

sataneatscheese

I HAVE A HUO GOT pro with shaker motor and color dmd and gears, flags, shooter rod, castle walls, alternative translate, battering ram , cliffy shooter lane protector, convolux fluorescent plastic protectors mods. But you're a little far for me. I'm in northern PA

#9798 5 years ago

Just finished this BSD, probably have about 100 hours in this game.. lots of new parts, everything machine or hand polished.. nice red unfaded cabinet

Machine - For Sale

Bram Stoker's Dracula

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Completely shopped, playfield machine polished. Every part removed and machine polished and/or tumbled. All LEDs, rebuild pop bumpers all transparent red with custom LED up and d...”

14 hours ago

Warrenton, VA

knockerlover

Wish I had seen this before I bought my STLE.

#9799 5 years ago

Request for assistance please

Anyone able to assist with pin transport in the next week or so from NJ to Richmond VA (or somewhere closer to me than NJ).

I need a JJP POTC LE brought from NJ (not far from JJP factory) to somewhere I can meet you (MD maybe) or closer if there is anyone making a journey very soon.

If so please contact by PM here or via email [email protected]

Thanks

Greg

#9800 5 years ago

I’ve got a matched pair, both #871 MBRLE and AFMRLE that I might be interested in selling. Looking for 16k or best offer for the pair.

There are 18,048 posts in this topic. You are on page 196 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/196?hl=thegeekyhusband and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.