(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,026 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by jugood20
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,026 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 361.
#9651 5 years ago

Yeah... I think I have something

#9652 5 years ago

Black Knight still for trade, had boards gone thru, 40 pin replaced, nvram added, leds, near mint backglass, playfield is decent and new rubbers installed.

#9653 5 years ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

Thinking of trading my Mr and Mrs Pac-man... any interest? will post pics later... pretty nice pin... all working... clear coated playfield with no wear...
100% working... new Alltek solenoid driver board...

Philli is a good guy to deal with. Great seller.

#9654 5 years ago

Not a pin, but selling my antique 2cent Vacuumatic Exhibit Card Vender. Everything seems to work with the exception the suction cups do not pick up the cards. Includes some cards and the base. $350 obo

#9655 5 years ago

Looking to trade my TWD Pro with colorDMD, shaker and a few other extras +/- cash (depending on offer)

#9656 5 years ago

Will more than likely be unloading my Dirty Harry and Space Shuttle in the coming weeks. Would prefer to trade, not looking to trade the pair together.

Dirty Harry cash price is $2900, game trade list below. Mostly LED, game works 100%. Left Super jackpot ramp was cracked when I obtained it and has been repaired. It does no effect game play.

Possible games to trade for Dirty Harry:
Black Rose
Fish Tales
The Getaway - High Speed 2
Bram Stokers Dracula
Jurassic Park
The Shadow
World Cup Soccer
Batman Forever
Indy 500
Junk Yard
No Good Gofers
Champion Pub
Ripleys Believe it or Not
Family Guy
Tales from the Crypt
Baywatch
Nascar

Space Shuttle is in players condition and has a cash price of $1100, game trade list below. Game has LED's in the GI. New Power Supply. Player 3 display sometime dims, this is due to a bad pin. Re-pinning will fix the issue, currently the connector has a plastic cable tie on it to complete the connection so that the display works 100%.

Possible games wanted for trade:
Black Knight
Sorceror
High Speed
Taxi
Cyclone
Earthshaker
Mousin Around
Whirlwind
Rollergames

Pics will be taken tonight and possible ads posted later tonight. As a last resort 1 or both could make it to Allentown for sale. Let me know if you are interested.

#9657 5 years ago

Gottlieb system 1 and system 80 parts for sale.
4 digit display $30
6 digit display SOLD
Driver board $45.
The driver board has the built in diodes. Chassis ground wire added and all grounds tied together as per Clay's guide.
All tested and working. Shipping not included in price.

#9660 5 years ago

Dirty Harry is pending trade.

#9661 5 years ago

Got back a Walking Dead Premium I had F/S recently in a trade (wasn't family friendly enough). Perfect condition, under cab lights, prison sign, guy added a shaker motor & color DMD. $6300

Also going to list my GOTG Pro. I am original owner. Very low plays, shaker, Pinbits plastic protectors, metallic purple armor (looks amazing). $5500

Ads with pictures to follow

#9662 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hello Pinsiders, I am putting my HUO TWD Premium up for sale. I bought this game nib from Gameroom Guys and I have all documentation.I am not looking for any trades at this time. ...”
2019-02-02
Baltimore, MARYLAND
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 484 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9663 5 years ago

Been thinking about getting another classic Bally Stern or Gottlieb. Let me know if you have a solid working example of any of these. Players condition, but reliable preferred. Hoping to stay in VA, but 3 hours or so from Richmond is ok.

Paragon
Harlem Globetrotters
Capn Fantastic
Wizard
Eight Ball Deluxe
Xenon
Future Spa
Evel Knievel
Genie
Joker Poker(solid state)
Strikes and Spares(Bally)
Meteor
Stars
Flash Gordon
Skateball

#9664 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Twlight Zone Pinball Machine For Sale Up for sales is an all original fully functional Twlight Zone Pinball machine with no mechanical issues (Credit dots). I purchased this game ...”
2019-02-05
Glen Mills, PA
7,150 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 430 times

#9665 5 years ago

Just listed my Data East Simpsons.Better pics tonight.More games coming.Need the room real bad.

#9666 5 years ago

Anyone want a Megatouch 7 Encore? Its posted on Craigslist but if you contact me through here I will make a donation to pinside.

#9667 5 years ago

Steve Vorhauer on Mid-Atlantic Pinball and Arcade on FB is selling one Jesterfunhouse
$150

#9668 5 years ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

Steve Vorhauer on Mid-Atlantic Pinball and Arcade on FB is selling one jesterfunhouse
$150

Thats me LOL ROCK ON STEVE!

#9669 5 years ago

Anyone with a nice Silverball Mania or NGG for sale not too far from Richmond, VA?

#9670 5 years ago

Lol, I read your post as "looking for" and JUST after I posted here realized it was probably you! Doh!

#9671 5 years ago

I am tempted to send him an email, "$610 seems fair. Gimme a call..." and when I get the "real price" of $6100... pause for a long time...

...*COUGH* OK who is this? Is this Ruben? Ruben the Craigslist prankster again? P'SHAW! YA GOT ME AGAIN RUBEN! $6100... hahahahaha. Loved the crack about "only forty-seven" left. That's the age of your brother, right? Seriously though, $610 good? Need a bit more?

I don't know where people are getting these prices. Going to Pinrescue and then doubling whatever they find? Why not try a million dollars?

winchester.craigslist.org link

Rare 1976 Pinball machine (Surfer) - $6100

This machine has been completely refurbished.

The Maintenance Log starts in April of 1979 and ends in Oct. of 1979. Since the release date of the unit was Nov. of 1976, assuming that it was immediately sold and went into operation, that would make roughly three years of operation at the very outside. If the maintenance log is the only one, then it was only operating for six months.
(Most pinball machines seem to require replacing the plastic flippers, but these were pristine, which also makes me think it wasn't operating for very long.)

One of only forty-seven left in existence, and I dare say that they all have more hours of play than this one ever had.

#9672 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
For Trade: Xenon Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a Xenon I'd like to use in a local trade deal for some sort of System 11 (Williams or Bally). I'm looking for a working game with better than average cosmetics. The Xenon ...”
2019-02-04
Warrenton, VA
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 463 times

#9673 5 years ago

all contacts cleaned with Gottlieb approved sanding board

That would not pass the test or approval of Nick's light saber brush technique.

Nic, Remember you played my Surfer with less than 20K plays; I should send him some pic's of mine to compare.

#9674 5 years ago

I have another Gottlieb system 1 driver board ready to sell.
Driver board $45.
The driver board has the built in diodes. Chassis ground wire added and all grounds tied together as per Clays guide.

#9675 5 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

One of only forty-seven left in existence

Does this include the 61 Surfers owned by pinsiders?

#9676 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Mystery Castle Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Rare Alvin G Mystery Castle for sale or trade. Game # 3417 (#17 off the line) sample with different artwork compared to rest of the run. In overall nice shape, no errors, plays gre...”
2019-02-06
Drums, PA
5,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 491 times
Contributed to Pinside

Selling my Mystery Castle

#9677 5 years ago

I’m listing my Doctor Who again to see if there is any new interest. $3750 and has the working Prototype Topper. Price has a little nudge room but I’m about this into it.

#9678 5 years ago

Still have a nice Jukebox-Gaming kiosk for sale or trade. Prefer to sell here before listing on CL. Would take OBRO too. PM me if you have questions or want to come check it out.

Other - For Sale
“This is a Black touchscreen kiosk that was turned into a virtual jukebox and gaming/entertainment system. The jukebox uses Etouch software which works quite well (could use some o...”
4 years ago
Manassas, VA
Expired!

Thanks, D

#9679 5 years ago

Not feeling Munsters as much as I thought I would. Will be posting my Pro for sale unless I get a taker here first. Put Titan Clear throughout and Flipper Toppers on. $5,195 (OBO).

#9680 5 years ago

Have friend looking for a Laser War. This will be his first pin so not interested in projects or beater games.

#9681 5 years ago

I've got several new pins coming in over the next couple of months so I'll be moving on from a few I have now. Family Guy, Getaway, and Baywatch are the first three I'm thinking of selling. If anyone local is very interested in one of these shoot me a PM and I'll try to post pictures/details of it first when I start posting tomorrow.

#9682 5 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

If anyone local is very interested in one of these shoot me a PM and I'll try to post pictures/details of it first when I start posting tomorrow.

I had the pleasure of meeting and selling a machine to PinBackpacker recently. Great guy honest and forthcoming. Buy with confidence!!!

#9683 5 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I had the pleasure of meeting and selling a machine to pinbackpacker recently. Great guy honest and forthcoming. Buy with confidence!!!

Agreed. Great guy and great seller!

#9684 5 years ago

Anyone have a White Water topper they want to sell? I’m buying.

#9685 5 years ago

Just posted my CFTBL in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Update to the update: I got the mirror motor to work, so both hologram motors are in working condition. Update: I fixed the EOS error. I also fixed the mirror motor. This is t...”
2019-02-09
Bethlehem, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 2382 times

#9686 5 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Good luck

#9687 5 years ago

Looking for an AFMR LE with green trim within about a four hour radius of Pittsburgh

#9688 5 years ago

Looking to trade my beautiful 1 owner huo Aerosmith pro. Looks like it just came outta the box except I added Shaker, mirrorblades.

#9689 5 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I’d sell my whole machine and include the topper as deal!

#9690 5 years ago

A few months ago, I fixed up a Twilight Zone for a customer near Culpeper, VA. I replaced the MPU, driver board, right flipper button board, VUK plunger to gumball (broken where the plastic attaches to metal rod), a few coils, and adjusted switches to get it all working. He wanted to play it a while and then wanted to sell it. He thinks he is ready to sell it and will ask $7,000. Is anyone in the area interested?

He states that once in a while the ball is not coming out of the gumball machine when a ball goes in. This sounds like an intermittent switch issue that was not occurring when I was there. But want to provide as much info as possible. Otherwise it looks great and plays great.

Thanks
Michael

#9691 5 years ago

I've got several new pins coming in over the next couple of months so I'll be moving on from a few I have now. Family Guy, Getaway, and Baywatch are the first three I'm thinking of selling. If anyone local is very interested in one of these shoot me a PM and I'll try to post pictures/details of it first when I start posting tomorrow.

Baywatch is sold. If I get the chance I'll post details and pics of Family Guy tonight.

#9692 5 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

A few months ago, I fixed up a Twilight Zone for a customer near Culpeper, VA. I replaced the MPU, driver board, right flipper button board, VUK plunger to gumball (broken where the plastic attaches to metal rod), a few coils, and adjusted switches to get it all working. He wanted to play it a while and then wanted to sell it. He thinks he is ready to sell it and will ask $7,000. Is anyone in the area interested?
He states that once in a while the ball is not coming out of the gumball machine when a ball goes in. This sounds like an intermittent switch issue that was not occurring when I was there. But want to provide as much info as possible. Otherwise it looks great and plays great.
Thanks
Michael

This should get snapped up fast. But he better fix that switch issue if he wants $7k for it!

#9693 5 years ago

Baywatch is sold.

Good. I was about to list mine and was worried about competition!

#9694 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

This should get snapped up fast. But he better fix that switch issue if he wants $7k for it!

YeaH. It’s really clean and just about perfect. It’s not worth it for me to drive almost 4 hours round trip to fix. But if someone knows pins it’s probably just an adjustment since it happens once in 50 times or so (he says).

#9695 5 years ago
Quoted from QuietEarp:

Good. I was about to list mine and was worried about competition!

Baywatch is hot right now! It's a lot of game for the price and looks amazing with a ColorDMD.

#9696 5 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Thanks
Michael

Had that happen with my tz too. Replaced the opto switch at the top of the wire form leading into the gumball machine and it works perfect now. Cheap part to fix an annoying issue which causes you to have to wait for the ball search.

#9697 5 years ago

Roadshow coming this week. New rubbers, shooters (housings, springs, rods), both main flippers rebuilt, both slingshots rebuilt (arms, leaf switches, sleeves, etc), new powdercoated legs, rebuilt red (all new solenoids, etc), new balls, new leg levelers, new 3x chromed leg bolts, cab protectors, tons of other new stuff.

#9698 5 years ago

Baywatch is hot right now! It's a lot of game for the price and looks amazing with a ColorDMD.

wished I never would of sold mine

#9699 5 years ago

It's got legs for sure.

#9700 5 years ago

Getaway Reaper802

There are 18,026 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/194?hl=pbman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.