(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,027 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 51 minutes ago by prowlerman99
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 361.
#9601 5 years ago

#9602 5 years ago

Hey guys, new to the forum and looking to add another game to my very small collection. Located near State College, PA. Willing to drive 2 hours or so for a decent car, space/sci-fi, or action themed game. Budget is ~$3,000.

#9603 5 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

I'll offer the same advice a good friend gave me before I made my first pin purchase. Start with an early solid state Bally game. Not only are they super fun to play, but they are relatively easy to work on, and replacement parts are for the most part readily available. The game play is fast (often brutally so), but the rules are easy to understand, even for novices. Plus, there is the added bonus of this era Bally having some of the best artwork in the history of pinball. I know that these were the ones I gravitated to back in the late 70s arcades.

I like this advice. Are there some names you would suggest to look for?

#9604 5 years ago

Lots of games for sale:

Star Trek Next Gen $4200 obo plays great (nice looking cab, decent playfield) nvram on the MPU, still mostly incandescent bulbs. No credit dot.

Twister $1900 obo plays well, mostly mylared playfield, a little wear around the spinning disc, clean boards, I can add nvram for an extra $20. Game will need a full shop and broken targets replaced. Still all incandescent bulbs

Black knight 2000 $2800 obo plays well has a brand new pinscore display, purple reactive pop bumper caps, I will also include a set of cabinet decals and a brand new rubber/post kit. Still mostly incandescent. I can add nvram for $20 extra. Game should get a full shop job.

Flash Gordon $1750 obo just replaced the flipper relay and one crispy connector/header pin. Playfield has wear, but not the worst I’ve seen by a long shot. Game needs a full tear down and shop job, but everything appears to be working. MPU shows a little battery damage, but is cleanable. I have nvram
I will include with this at no extra cost.

Stern Galaxy $775 obo needs a full tear down, has a brand new weebly MPU, and I have a new rectifier board I will include as well as a couple of other spare parts. Playfield shows wear but isn’t awful.

Stern Stars $950 obo. Playfield shows wear, Game has been torn down and shopped and plays well. LED’s in the GI.

For any of these games I’m happy to text/email you photos, just shoot me a message. No shipping, and cash only please.

#9605 5 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

Stern Stars $950 obo. Playfield shows wear, Game has been torn down and shopped and plays well. LED’s in the GI.

If you stare into a mirror while holding a pinball in your hand and say "Stars" 3 times, CrazyLevi will appear before you to buy any Stars

#9606 5 years ago

back in the market for an ECLE. Gotta spend those tax return dollars before i have them!

Let me know if youre thinking about selling!!!!

#9607 5 years ago
Quoted from vestaviascott:

Wow! There are so many good options. I wanted chimes in my first pin, so Mata Hari was an obvious choice. Just off the top of my head, here are a few that I think are a lot of fun: Mata Hari, Paragon, Harlem Globetrotters, Xenon, Flash Gordon, Fathom, Centaur, Eight Ball Deluxe, Medusa. I played a bunch of Playboy back when it first came out, but the theme may be a bit out of sync with today's mores.

#9608 5 years ago
Quoted from vestaviascott:

There are some really nice players and collectors in Birmingham. I suggest that you go to www.ifpa.org and look for tournaments within 25 miles of Birmingham. Contact the Tournament Director. Start playing in their tournaments and you’ll get to play a lot of different pins and make new friends. Then you’ll be able to figure out what kind of pin you really like, and you can network with your new friends to find your first pin

#9609 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Monopoly.. PM me if you have one for sale..

#9610 5 years ago

Anyone have a Pinbot for sale? Want ad posted.

#9611 5 years ago

Looking For El Dorado ?

#9612 5 years ago

Just listed players Jokerz https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/73973

Trades or best offer considered

#9613 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy a Transformers Le without any mods but in clean condition for under $4500.Would prefer to pickup in the Mid-Atlantic region .”
2019-01-20
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 305 times

#9614 5 years ago

Im looking for a Gilligan's Island.

#9615 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a very specific 3 for two trade? Looking at possibly trading my HUO Attack From Mars Special Edition and Star Trek Pro for a Star Trek The Next Generation, Jurassic Park, and Game of Thrones/Lord of the Rings OR Star Trek The Next Generation and Hobbit. Plus or Minus cash depending on condition and deal. The AFM SE if flawless with sidebladz. The Star Trek Pro has the alternate translate, sidebladz, new rubbers, has one minor chipped plastic above the warp zone, and is missing the left backbox decal (I have a couple folks giving me quotes, but it is literally the sticker). If interested, let me know and pictures/video will be made available.

#9616 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For trade is my Super Mario Bros pinball machine. We will start with the bad cause if you make it through this section congrats! It is a players condition machine for sure. When I ...”
2019-01-21
Richmond, VA
Trade
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 608 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Future Spa Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Bally Future Spa. It a players condition machine. The bad first. The cabinet is faded and has some rough spots. Particularly on the left side. The playfield shows...”
2019-01-21
Richmond, VA
1,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 361 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just listed both in the marketplace! Would prefer to sell Future Spa and trade SMB but am willing to get a little crazy...

#9617 5 years ago

2 Machines up for trade +/- cash as appropriate... Both include sidebladz and... Key Chains!

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very Nice Star Trek Pro up for trade with asteroid pinblades side art, alternate translite (original included as well), and key-chain. Negatives: There is slight wear visible in ...”
2019-01-22
Crofton, MD
Trade
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 407 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Immaculate HUO Attack From Mars Special Edition with Pinblades side art and fancy keychain. Under 650 plays! Manufactured in June 2018. This machine is almost brand new with no i...”
2019-02-19
Crofton, MD
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 2181 times
Contributed to Pinside

Looking for:
Star Trek TNG
Jurassic Park
Hobbit
Game of Thrones
MAME/HYPERSPIN Machine

Let me know what you have.
Thanks and happy pinball!

#9618 5 years ago

Have a nice Touchscreen Kiosk Jukebox/Entertainment system up for sale.

Other - For Sale
“This is a Black touchscreen kiosk that was turned into a virtual jukebox and gaming/entertainment system. The jukebox uses Etouch software which works quite well (could use some o...”
4 years ago
Manassas, VA
Expired!

Cheers

#9619 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Data East Pinball Machine - Lethal Weapon 3 Re-listing because my previous buyer backed out. Game is in good shape and has been cleaned and tested. Works 100%. New Display ins...”
2019-01-07
Glen Mills, PA
1,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 434 times

price drop: $1650

#9620 5 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

Just listed players Jokerz https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/73973
Trades or best offer considered

That went fast!

#9621 5 years ago

Looking for Stern Star Trek Pro let me know if anyone has one for sale thanks.

I also have both pieces of the Vector back glass in super nice shape asking $300(OBO)
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/73504

#9623 5 years ago

I'll have an Stern Elvis GOLD! here in a few days. Single owner HUO, should be pristine. Modern Stern that is very uncommon, and a LE

Contact me if this is up your alley...

#9624 5 years ago

By the way, like the ad states, willing to trade for a Zaccaria pin too. Few other pins may also be of interest, let me know what you are willing to work with.

PM me if interested

Other - For Sale
“This is a Black touchscreen kiosk that was turned into a virtual jukebox and gaming/entertainment system. The jukebox uses Etouch software which works quite well (could use some o...”
4 years ago
Manassas, VA
Expired!

#9625 5 years ago

If anyone here is a TOTAN owner and looking for a full chrome upgrade setup of everything, and I mean everything Pm me. I'm going with full gold instead.

#9626 5 years ago

Serious buyer looking for one of the following 1960's machines in working, "players condition" or better:

-1965 Gottlieb Bank-A-Ball
-1965 Gottlieb Flipper Pool
-1966 Gottlieb Cross Town
-1966 Gottlieb Subway
-1967 Gottlieb King of Diamonds
-1967 Gottlieb Diamond Jack
-1969 Gottlieb Target Pool
-1969 Gottlieb Mini Pool

I am located in south central PA. Please contact me via PM with details.

Thanks Pinside!

#9627 5 years ago

Looking for a KISS Pro/Premium/LE for a friend (he missed out on the one I had, now he wants one)

#9628 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Looking for a KISS Pro/Premium/LE for a friend (he missed out on the one I had, now he wants one)

One just popped up in marketplace

#9629 5 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

One just popped up in marketplace

Thanks! Wrong side of the state though. I don't think he's going to want to travel that far

#9630 5 years ago

Maiden still up for sale! Couple trade offers fell thru... looking for newer pins or lotr

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Iron Maiden. Has a bunch of mods on it. New code has 69 games. Prob another 70 or so on older code. Still under 150 plays. Shaker Flipper bat toppers Side blades Both ...”
2019-01-09
Williamsport, PA
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 585 times

#9631 5 years ago

EDIT - updated.

#9632 5 years ago

Anyone know of a person that has really good repair knowledge of Stern Electronics games in the DC area (I'm in Montgomery Co.)?

#9633 5 years ago

I’ll be posting a super clean, all original TZ later this week. No Fade!

Asking $7200

#9634 5 years ago

Still looking for nice Grand Lizard.

#9635 5 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Still looking for nice Grand Lizard.

How about a junky one?

#9636 5 years ago

How much is a junky Grand Lizard?

#9637 5 years ago

I've got a bunch into it and it still won't boot. New Rottendog power supply, repaired MPU, new pinscore displays. I even bought a parts machine so I have two blown out playfields now. It was a "deal" initially. I'm ready to have a bonfire.

#9638 5 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

How about a junky one?

I’ll pass. Thanks!

#9639 5 years ago

Oofaah! Sounds like you could post pics of it to the Horror thread! We've solved a bunch of problems like that on our 11's by just reflowing the solder.

#9640 5 years ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

Oofaah! Sounds like you could post pics of it to the Horror thread! We've solved a bunch of problems like that on our 11's by just reflowing the solder.

Well the cabinet looks fairly nice at least. To be fair I just threw the repaired MPU in, saw that it wouldn't boot, and went to work on my F-14. It could just be a connector installed wrong or a bad ROM. I'll revisit now that I'm done with the F-14. It booted with another MPU, but no music or GI and it was blowing the solenoid fuse.

#9641 5 years ago

Best of luck with it, seems like you need some with this project!

#9642 5 years ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

Best of luck with it, seems like you need some with this project!

It's probably just a fuse

On the plus side I have two of the unobtainium ramp assemblies that look pretty good. Not selling, don't ask. My plan is to combine the best parts into one machine and send one playfield off for restoration while I use the other one. Some day...

#9643 5 years ago

I've got a friend who does powder coating in the Northern VA area. Let me know if you're interested.

He is going to do my Dr. Who in the next week or so.

#9644 5 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

I've got a friend who does powder coating in the Northern VA area. Let me know if you're interested.

You better post some pics when it’s done!

#9645 5 years ago

Left for sale:

Star Trek Next Gen $4200 obo plays great (nice looking cab, decent playfield) nvram on the MPU, still mostly incandescent bulbs. No credit dot.

Flash Gordon + Galaxy $2000 firm just replaced the flipper relay and one crispy connector/header pin. Playfield has wear, but not the worst I’ve seen by a long shot. Game needs a full tear down and shop job, but everything appears to be working. MPU shows a little battery damage, but is cleanable. Galaxy needs a full tear down, has a brand new weebly MPU, and I have a new rectifier board I will include as well as a couple of other spare parts. Playfield shows wear but isn’t awful.

For any of these games I’m happy to text/email you photos, just shoot me a message. No shipping, and cash only please.

#9646 5 years ago

Price Drop $2,750 Firm.

Machine - For Sale
World Poker Tour Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “World Poker Tour in great condition. Updated with Cointake LED Premium Installed. Plays great and very clean. BriteCaps EVO Pop Bumper Lighting Flipper Fidelity Speaker Upgrade W...”
2019-01-21
Pittsburgh, PA
2,750 (Firm)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 933 times

#9647 5 years ago

Reposted with more details.

#9648 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Anyone know of a person that has really good repair knowledge of Stern Electronics games in the DC area (I'm in Montgomery Co.)?

Is this Big Game?

#9649 5 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

Who Dat?

Do they do plating ?

#9650 5 years ago

Thinking of trading my Mr and Mrs Pac-man... any interest? will post pics later... pretty nice pin... all working... clear coated playfield with no wear...

100% working... new Alltek solenoid driver board...

There are 18,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/193?hl=hd_fatboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.