(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 361.
#9551 5 years ago
Quoted from Dpresbit:

Noob here. Never owned a pinball machine before but loved playing them as a kid. I finally have room in the basement for one and am in the market to buy. First one doesn’t need to be expensive or fancy, just fun to play at a reasonable price. Don’t have the skills to work on it or know who to call to fix so it must be operational. Let me know if you got something and thanks everyone for reading!
Daren

I get the operational part but u will need to learn some skills bc any pinball will eventually break. However there are a good many fellow pinsiders near you so that's a plus. How much are you looking to spend and what type of pin wld you like? A older em style or something from 1977-78 onward? Welcome to the great hobby and pinside.

#9552 5 years ago

Anyone have an X-Men Wolverine or Magneto around? Thinking about putting one back in my collection. I have a KISS Premium to trade (cash my way) or I can buy outright. Looking for near perfect example.

#9553 5 years ago
Quoted from Dpresbit:

Noob here. Never owned a pinball machine before but loved playing them as a kid. I finally have room in the basement for one and am in the market to buy. First one doesn’t need to be expensive or fancy, just fun to play at a reasonable price. Don’t have the skills to work on it or know who to call to fix so it must be operational. Let me know if you got something and thanks everyone for reading!
Daren

Sethman is selling what looks like a nice Dr dude for a very reasonable price if you're looking for your first pin. I'd suggest checking it out...its a few posts before this

#9554 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Sethman is selling what looks like a nice Dr dude for a very reasonable price if you're looking for your first pin. I'd suggest checking it out...its a few posts before this

I agree. It's a great starter pin that requires multiple shots around the playfield. Simple to learn, hard to "mix-master"

#9555 5 years ago
Quoted from Dpresbit:

First one doesn’t need to be expensive or fancy

Hi there and welcome. Good luck with your search. Do you have a budget in mind? Just trying to be helpful. For some $1500 is expensive, for others $7000 is expensive. Let us know some more details about what you are looking for. EM or SS?

#9556 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Anyone have an X-Men Wolverine or Magneto around? Thinking about putting one back in my collection.

Didn't you just sell one a few months ago?

#9557 5 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Stern stars for trade, can bring to magfest. Let me know what you have.

What is Magfest?

#9558 5 years ago
Quoted from bohunr:

What is Magfest?

https://super.magfest.org/

It's a huge Music and Gaming festival.

#9559 5 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Didn't you just sell one a few months ago?

Actually been about 3 years since I've had one. Maybe you're thinking Avengers LE?

#9560 5 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Hi there and welcome. Good luck with your search. Do you have a budget in mind? Just trying to be helpful. For some $1500 is expensive, for others $7000 is expensive. Let us know some more details about what you are looking for. EM or SS?

$1000-$1200.

#9561 5 years ago

I'll offer the same advice a good friend gave me before I made my first pin purchase. Start with an early solid state Bally game. Not only are they super fun to play, but they are relatively easy to work on, and replacement parts are for the most part readily available. The game play is fast (often brutally so), but the rules are easy to understand, even for novices. Plus, there is the added bonus of this era Bally having some of the best artwork in the history of pinball. I know that these were the ones I gravitated to back in the late 70s arcades.

#9562 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Data East Pinball Machine - Lethal Weapon 3 Re-listing because my previous buyer backed out. Game is in good shape and has been cleaned and tested. Works 100%. New Display ins...”
2019-01-07
Glen Mills, PA
1,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 434 times

#9563 5 years ago

Finding a good, working solid state pin in that price range might be tough. 8 years ago when I went hardcore into this hobby, they were plentiful, but almost anything at that price point right now will have issues. I'd put $1700 to $2000 as the "bottom" for a 100% working, shopped out player's pin right now. The good news is that once you get tired of it and are ready to move on to the next one you'll get your money back and then some if you weren't stupid with your initial purchase.

#9564 5 years ago
Quoted from Dpresbit:

Let me know if you got something

I have this 1980 Bally "Nitro Ground Shaker" for sale, located about 2 hours from you, northeast of Baltimore.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nitro Ground Shaker, Bally 1980. 100% working condition. Brand new backglass, plastic set, drop targets AND a brand spanking new Alltek Ultimate MPU for long term error free oper...”
2019-01-08
Jarrettsville, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 516 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9565 5 years ago

$7,300 really nice modded out Scared Stiff w/ Color DMD. Ground Level Atlantic City NJ

#9566 5 years ago

Dialed In LE for sale - $8200 in Arlington, VA. As going up later today

#9567 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Maybe you're thinking Avengers LE?

Yeah that was it. Got my superhero teams mixed up.

#9568 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Game of Thrones Pro. PM me if you have one for sale.

#9569 5 years ago

Will be putting a Dale Jr up for sale. All works as it should with no damage to playfield or cabinet. Replaced old bulbs with LEDs. $2850 or trade towards a newer Stern Pro.

#9570 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO machine in great shape and plays perfect. Mods include Color DMD, shaker motor, Pinball Pro speakers, speaker light kit, Band Roof Mod, and the upgraded Thunderbolt flashers f...”
2019-01-08
Pittsburgh, PENNSYLVANIA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 311 times

Just posted.

#9571 5 years ago

Gottlieb system 1 and system 80 parts for sale.
1) System 1 Solenoid driver boards tested in my Buck Rogers and Sinbad. Fully working. All have ground mods done to them. $35 each.
2) System 80 Pop Bumper boards. They are untested. $5 each or $20 for all 6.
3) Two Gottlieb 4 digit credit/match score display. Tested working. $30 each. (One is now sold.)
4) Gottlieb system 1 or 80, 6 digit score displays. Tested in Game. All in good working order. $35 each.
5) Gottlieb system 1 small and large transformer set. C-1794 & B-19325. They are untested. Came out of an old operators stash. $75 for the both. Can ship in a flat rate box for $15.
6) Gottlieb system 80 MA-55 sound board. Has Panthera sound rom #652. Untested. No daughter board. $30.

Added over 5 years ago:

All SOLD!

#9572 5 years ago

Have a set of new speaker take outs from Met Pro.

#9573 5 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Have a set of new speaker take outs from Met Pro.

Speakers literally like new:

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “These were removed when I bought my Met Pro new and just found them. All 3 speakers. Should be good for most Stern SAM games but verify first. Will ship but add $18 to 48 states fo...”
2019-01-10
Reading, PA
Viewed: 46 times

TZ Proximity board set (Would rather give to someone local in need):

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “It looks like one board is new and the one is used as the rivets are drilled off the bracket. I have no way to test but assume not working and for parts to be safe.”
2019-01-10
Reading, PA
30 (OBO)
Viewed: 86 times

#9574 5 years ago

Looking for a decent late model data east or similar side rail that covers the glass channel. (No lollipop aroind the flipper buttons) I believe they are identical side to side on later games.
Scoping a used one before I buy new

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a right side Data East or similar style side rail. This is just the simple style rail, no lollipop on the end. Just has to be straight..can be used, chrome, rusted, e...”
2019-01-08
Altoona, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 53 times

#9575 5 years ago

Any Simpsons DE, Ninja Turtles or Mario Gottlieb machines in the area in shopped / restored shape or HUO? Or perhaps other 90s themes, maybe Space Jam, Arnold, etc?

#9576 5 years ago

I have a pretty nice TMNT the body is in amazing shape, PF has 2 or 3 small bad areas. Just got finished de-clown puking it. Wife isn't a fan of the game (she cant make the right ramp ever and doesn't like the call outs) I paid 2,500 for it, have a couple hundred in it, but I'd sell it for 2,500. I mostly got it to rip the DMD data and color the game : http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3616-tmnt/

Located in Newark, Delaware if you re interested. Can take and send pix.

#9577 5 years ago

Any machines in good working order for under $1200 located in Loudoun county?

#9578 5 years ago

Dialed In LE for sale. 8075 firm. Loaded with mods/mirrors - like new condition. PM if interested.

#9579 5 years ago

Just picked up a non-working Haunted House, couple lights come on but that’s it. Haven’t decided if I wanna keep it or sell it, if your interested in a complete project HH let me know and I can send some pics.

#9580 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I mostly got it to rip the DMD data and color the game

Those animations look good. Is it possible to install the larger DMD in the actual game or is this a VP thing only? While making room for the larger DMD, someone could cover April up a little. I think my kids would like this game, but the back-glass keeps this pin out of my house. My 9 year old doesn't approve of sexy pinball art.

Quoted from Malenko:

Just got finished de-clown puking it.

I've had to remove the 4smd colored bulbs before, but I hate throwing them away. What do you do with them? Christmas tree? Flashing torture device?

#9581 5 years ago

Looking to clear a spot for a new game. Love all these but unfortunately one has to go.
XMen pro
GB pro
Twd pro
Nf
Dh
All have new LCD colordmd or I can reinstall originals. Thanks lmk.

#9582 5 years ago
Quoted from Dpresbit:

Any machines in good working order for under $1200 located in Loudoun county?

I wish.

#9583 5 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Those animations look good. Is it possible to install the larger DMD in the actual game or is this a VP thing only? While making room for the larger DMD, someone could cover April up a little. I think my kids would like this game, but the back-glass keeps this pin out of my house. My 9 year old doesn't approve of sexy pinball art.

I've had to remove the 4smd colored bulbs before, but I hate throwing them away. What do you do with them? Christmas tree? Flashing torture device?

Regular sized DMD works on both VPin and Real pin. I'm working on an ALT backglass translight that makes room for a full size DMD or to keep the mini, but all based on the cartoon, not the faux real look it has now.

All the extra bulbs went into a box, I didnt want to throw away perfectly good working bulbs. Im sure eventually I'll find a use for them. the red ones went into the sockets behind some of my arcade game coin doors :p

#9584 5 years ago

Looking for a spike2 shaker motor .... let me know if you have a new or used one for sale. Thanks

#9585 5 years ago

Looking for a local pinball plating service. Any recommendation ? Please

#9586 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I'm working on an ALT backglass translight that makes room for a full size DMD or to keep the mini, but all based on the cartoon, not the faux real look it has now.

That's awesome. Your work on the SF2 translite is still the nicest one available.

#9587 5 years ago

Does anyone have a set of mirror blades for a modern stern? Thinking of adding to an Aerosmith.

#9588 5 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Does anyone have a set of mirror blades for a modern stern? Thinking of adding to an Aerosmith.

Do it...really makes this title pop.

#9589 5 years ago

Thinking about trading my Iron Maiden Pro. Has molded figures installed, shaker motor, and knocker kit.

Looking for a Houdini, Gaurdians of the Galaxy, Tron, Or Lord of the Rings.

Added over 5 years ago:

SOLD

#9590 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to trade for a Batman 66. I have a HUO Dialed In I bought in late 2017, an HUO AC/DC Luci Vault I bought in 2018, and a HUO Walking Dead Premium I traded for in 2017 that I...”
2019-01-08
Altoona, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 161 times

Still looking, may create different trade ads to list the specifics of the trades

#9591 5 years ago

Looking to sell my Maverick pinball. PM me if interested.

#9592 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Batman 66Wanted! “Looking to trade for a Batman 66.
I have a HUO Dialed In I bought in late 2017, an HUO AC/DC Luci Vault I bought in 2018, and a HUO Walking Dead Premium I traded for in 2017 that I...”
5 days ago Altoona, PA
Wanted
TheGunnett

Still looking, may create different trade ads to list the specifics of the trades

just missed one last week

#9593 5 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Looking to clear a spot for a new game. Love all these but unfortunately one has to go.
XMen pro
GB pro
Twd pro
Nf
Dh
All have new LCD colordmd or I can reinstall originals. Thanks lmk.

PM'd you. Needing pics!

#9594 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Data East Pinball Machine - Lethal Weapon 3 Re-listing because my previous buyer backed out. Game is in good shape and has been cleaned and tested. Works 100%. New Display ins...”
2019-01-07
Glen Mills, PA
1,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 434 times

Still available.

#9595 5 years ago

MMR Standard edition with color display upgrade. Bought new at Pinfest last year for $8600, will sell for $7600. The only change made to the game was purple flipper bats with orange rubber that I added. Not a scratch or blemish on it anywhere. 105 total plays. Will send pics to anyone interested if needed. Selling to help fund a new boat purchase.

#9596 5 years ago

Thats $9.52 a game!

#9597 5 years ago

Looking for an initial d arcade if anyone has any leads. My bad if off topic

#9598 5 years ago

Looking to sell my OG Monster Bash. Good condition some dents, dings etc. Positive it could use some bulbs in several spots. Back box lock was removed (will purchase a new one if you want). Does have a pinball pro speaker system, colorDMD, and scared stiff bone style flipper bats. If you are interested just email at [email protected]. Must be able to come pick up and help get out of the house.

#9599 5 years ago

Looking for any of the following titles- must be under $3k, within 2 hours of the DC area, working at or near 100% with no acid damage or other big problems, and playfield in decent shape:

Stargate
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Tales from the Crypt
Terminator 2 or 3
Jackbot
Medusa

Or for under $2k:
Devil's Dare
Embryon

#9600 5 years ago
Quoted from flipout:

Looking for a local pinball plating service. Any recommendation ? Please

www.FunhouseAmusements.com Jay Smith can fix anything.

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/192?hl=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.