(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,035 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by dmesserly
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 361.
#901 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

RFM for trade - see my wishlist. Open to +/- cash. Will sell for $2600 but would strongly prefer a trade.
Plays great. New fan, updated software, new power supply, cliffy, great playfield, all LEDs, new legs and new translite. Flat screen monitor, Bill Ung saucer mod and glowing eyes Martians. Manual included.
Some wear by the front left leg on the side of the cabinet, and some scrapes on interior sides above play field. The rest of the cabinet is in good shape.
Let me know if you're interested and I'll take some pics.

Responded to all PMs (I think) and placed a standalone ad. Several nice machines offered but unfortunately not ones I'm looking for. Hoping to move it along soon and get something new. Thanks, Dave

#902 8 years ago

Gonna start my search for a totan. Have a fully loaded huo Tron that I'll trade. Not looking for other titles right now

#903 8 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Responded to all PMs (I think) and placed a standalone ad. Several nice machines offered but unfortunately not ones I'm looking for. Hoping to move it along soon and get something new. Thanks, Dave

RFM is now sold! Now someone sell me something to take its place...

#904 8 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20795

Selling a HEP EATPM. Hoping to make the right trade deal rather than sell outright. Open to discussion on value and trade deals but mostly looking for a MET Prem/LE.

#905 8 years ago

Updated list of machines I'm looking for: STLE, WPT, F14, Congo.

#906 8 years ago

PinballT has a WPT for sale.

#907 8 years ago

I just posted a nice Stargate for sale:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-stargate-for-sale-in-purcellville-va

This is not the one I just sold to another Pinsider. This is my neighbors pinball, so technically "For Sale By Neighbor". I restored it for him several years ago and it has been lightly played in his basement for years. A relative needs to come live with him and he needs to clear out the basement.

#908 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Thanks - I sent him a PM as I didn't see it listed.

#909 8 years ago

ckquote cite="#2484992">Thanks - I sent him a PM as I didn't see it listed.

Possibly may sell congo haven't decided but will keep u in mind along with the other line of people that contacted me when I first got it lol.

#910 8 years ago

<blockqcite="#2484357">RFM is now sold! Now someone sell me something to take its place...

What r u looking for?

#911 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Possibly may sell congo haven't decided but will keep u in mind along with the other line of people that contacted me when I first got it lol.

WHAT??? You were searching for that for so long and you're ALREADY thinking about selling it???

#912 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

<blockqcite="#2484357">RFM is now sold! Now someone sell me something to take its place...
What r u looking for?

Just refreshed my wishlist...let me know if you have a lead on anything. Sounds like that WPT already has some suitors...

#913 8 years ago

WPT is hot right now . I had at least 7 people ready to buy mine before I realized I could not part with it.
You will love this game!

#914 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Thanks again for the lead - looking forward to getting the WPT this weekend!

#915 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

WHAT??? You were searching for that for so long and you're ALREADY thinking about selling it???

Everything is always for sale but issue is room and i like fixing them and making them nice . Other issue is ever since met nothing Has been getting played lol.it will probably stay just not sure what to sell after jd. I guess if i go in order like i been doing bsd is next

#916 8 years ago

If anyone wants to sell a minty TSPP, I may be interested.

#917 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

If anyone wants to sell a minty TSPP, I may be interested.

Play the ones you have lol

#918 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Play the ones you have lol

You're right. I'm still trying to get to 4-winds in Pirates LOL.

However, I am trying to build a collection for the long haul. I plan to keep my pins for a decade(s).

I'm not in a rush to buy a TSPP, but if one came up and was minty, I'd buy it.

#919 8 years ago

<kquote cite="#2487106">You're right. I'm still trying to get to 4-winds in Pirates LOL.
However, I am trying to build a collection for the long haul. I plan to keep my pins for a decade(s).

I was joking but I do think you sld add some ofher brands to your line up

#920 8 years ago

Tspp wld be a good change up tho from what u have

#921 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Tspp wld be a good change up tho from what u have

PotC is also different, but my other 6 are the same-ish (3 Borg, 3 SR), that's why I didn't buy Met pro although I wanted to.

#922 8 years ago

I think met is still pretty different than your current collection

#923 8 years ago

Hey guys, I have two Mr. and Mrs. Pacman machines for sale in Leesburg, VA. I took the best of both machines and combined them into one, and repaired the other one for a project or players game. Please check out the game play videos on both of the market listings.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20846

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20844

#924 8 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Hey guys, I have two Mr. and Mrs. Pacman machines for sale in Leesburg, VA. I took the best of both machines and combined them into one, and repaired the other one for a project or players game. Please check out the game play videos on both of the market listings.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20846
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20844

Have played and seen these...Matt's a great guy and takes care of his sh*t....

#925 8 years ago

AFM in Harrisburg PA area asking $5997

#926 8 years ago

have 4 games looking to move out, but in no rush - seeking a whitewater and or scared stiff

I have:

Austin Powers
Pirates of Carribean
Twister
Getaway2

condition varies on them but all minimally pretty darn nice to near mint :
POTC looks to be HUO?/ topper mod/cannon mod/+ few other things
Getaway2 with no fade/LED's all over/a few personalized nice Mods and donut shop and key start
Twister - would call it a VERY nice players game (some LED's by guy before me)
Austin Powers - would call it a VERY VERY nice players game AP head/but shooter rod mod, under cab color changing LED light show

Not really looking to sell (but do have them listed for high side prices on other sites) within pinside would rather just seek a nice trade (willing to add $ for the right game)

#927 8 years ago

I have an unusual Trade offer .A New in Boxes Above Ground Pool towards a Pinball machine.

Here is the Marketplace ad:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21018

#928 8 years ago

anyone need a crt for a arcade no burn in ? no burn in wico sum20 19ich crt make a offer pick up only

CRT.pngCRT.png
#929 8 years ago

That EATPM is unbelievable. Wow.

#930 8 years ago

Selling an Huo Avengers Le Blue with mods.

Sold.

#931 8 years ago

I am looking for a later system 11 or DMD game to put on route at a pizza shop by my house. Game can be in players condition. I would be okay if it needs some minor work. I would like to spend $1000 or less, but would go up to $1500 depending on the title and condition.

It would also be best if it is family friendly title.

No shipping please. Within a 1.5 hour radius of Lancaster, PA is preferred.

Let me know what you have. Thank you!

#932 8 years ago

Golden Tee Live 2010 includes pipe mount and 46" TV. $2,700
Located in Chesapeake VA. 757-641-5170
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#933 8 years ago

Looking for Williams, Indiana Jones in Northern VA.

#934 8 years ago

Considering trade offers for my X-Files. Just looking for something new to play. I'll get pics up, but it's full LEDed and shopped recently. Plays fast and fun and the playfield in front of the file cabinet is mylared with no playfield wear there at all.

I'll get pics up later tonight because I'm at work now. Ideally the trade would be for a pin that needs nothing done just like this one. Want to keep playing and not have another project to add to my list.

#935 8 years ago

I'm looking for:

Junk Yard
Black Rose
Harley Davidson 3rd addition
Paper Boy arcade

PM me if u have one of these for sale.

#936 8 years ago

Looking for a System 11/9 players condition pin in the <800 range - preferably within 50 miles of Philly

#937 8 years ago

Looking for a totan. Have a line on a few but shipping involved .

#938 8 years ago

My pop is selling a nice JD on Harrisburg CL right now.

harrisburg.craigslist.org link

#940 8 years ago

TZ - Nice original with no cabinet fade, about 9 or 10 mods. $6700
CC - Nice original with no mods & whitewood pf included as well as the collectors plate. $11500
STLE - HUO no mods, not moved since setup! $7200
JY - Only ever on one location before I got it and it shows. $3600

I have owned all these games for over 10 years with the exception of the STLE of course. PM me for details; going out of town for work but can get pics when I return.

#941 8 years ago

Will be posting a very nice Twilight Zone in the next day or two. Lots of mods, LEDs and minty cabinet and play field. Rainbow clock pcb etc Looking for cash, MM or MB + cash on my end. Located on Jersey Shore. $6700

#942 8 years ago

Looking to buy: WH20, WW, Congo, POTC, HS2, Space Shuttle, WCS ...

Also looking to buy a bowler, preferably on the larger side.

#944 8 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Looking to buy: WH20, WW, Congo, POTC, HS2, Space Shuttle, WCS ...
Also looking to buy a bowler, preferably on the larger side.

Hmm have a few of those

#945 8 years ago

I have a working Smart Candy Crane with a standard claw. This is a great compact crane (roughly 2'x2'x6').

$300 cash firm.

Also selling my Zombie Raid arcade for $500 cash firm.

#946 8 years ago

I have very nice Jurassic Park for sale in Reston, VA for 3100.00

#947 8 years ago

any md/va/pa pinsiders headed down to SFGE this weekend that can haul a pin back let me know....

mike

#948 8 years ago

Anyone thinking of selling a Solar Fire let me know. Or just about any older Williams system 3 to 7 games on my wish list.

#949 8 years ago

Gorgeous LOTR for sale in the marketplace. Asking $6400 open to trades involving ACDC Luci, Metallica premium or any games I haven't had yet. Prefer cash sale though..

#950 8 years ago

Looking for a Tron Le. Ready cash and quick payment.

There are 18,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.