(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 361.
#9401 5 years ago

My last two pins available (For NOW)...Buy both and get the "Package Discount" $1500 por los dos...

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Rare Game Plan Coney Island! 1979 Solid State Machine. Game boots up fine plays great and all displays work. Has a free play option and is set to that. The cabinet looks good fo...”
2018-12-03
Charles Town, WV
850 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 435 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Overall this is a nice condition machine! It does have a really good condition playfield (No Wear), and the side cabinet art, trans-lite and displays all look Great! Displays full...”
2018-11-17
Charles Town, WV
850 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 343 times

#9403 5 years ago

certified check is a little weird, no?

#9404 5 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

certified check is a little weird, no?

I assume cash on the glass is ok too...

#9405 5 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

Did anyone go check this out?
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

I am in contact with them setting up a pickup. Will let you know how it goes, or if anything seems amiss.

Hopefully this works out, would love to have it for my collection.

Edit: Pickup set, money ready. Can't wait!

#9406 5 years ago

Listing my DILE soon pm for details.

#9407 5 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

I am in contact with them setting up a pickup. Will let you know how it goes, or if anything seems amiss.
Edit: Pickup set, money ready. Can't wait!

Seemed like a good deal. Good for you!

#9408 5 years ago

With MB LE coming in soon, I had to select what game goes out b/w Shadow, getaway and i500..... Tough one but shadow drew the short straw.

If you're interested in a nicer Shadow (def above players) reach out. It has a nice pf with limited wear including the sanctum. Mirrors and aurich package. Cab is in nice condition (side art looks nice including the head which is usually sliced up).

Not selling until MB LE is in my house so not posting this officially yet.....

#9409 5 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

Seemed like a good deal. Good for you!

Thanks so much, very excited!

#9410 5 years ago

I have 4 games left that I'm going to sell.

Haunted House - Beautiful game, shopped, ground mods, leds, perfect backglass and tons of new parts $2700
Earthshaker - rare sample game with sinking building. New playfield, ramps, plastics and lots more new parts $4500 firm
Demo Man - very nice domestic game. Game works 100%. Could use shopped. $2200
Champion Pub - collector quality $4900

Thanks!!!

Dan

#9411 5 years ago

Looking to change things up. I’d like to get cash out of a trade or could sell outright. I have a Funhouse that has had a ton of work done to it and a Dr Who with the prototype working Dalek. Namely looking for DMD games

#9412 5 years ago

Pretty nice Slugfest just in tonight, picked it up for a guy looking and he backed out so it’s available!

#9413 5 years ago

I’m going to be listing a White Water I bought from Pinballs.com/ Automated Services. It’s a nice players condition machine with LED’s but it’s just not for me. I’m interested in trading for recent titles.

#9414 5 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

The ad was gone. What did you get?

#9415 5 years ago

Looking to trade for a Dialed In or JJP Pirates. Check out my collection to see if anything interests you. Could do 2x1, 3x1, 1 + Cash, etc.

#9416 5 years ago

Quoted from TheGunnett:I’m going to be listing a White Water I bought from Pinballs.com/ Automated Services. It’s a nice players condition machine with LED’s but it’s just not for me. I’m interested in trading for recent titles.

#9417 5 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

I have 4 games left that I'm going to sell.
Haunted House - Beautiful game, shopped, ground mods, leds, perfect backglass and tons of new parts $2700
Earthshaker - rare sample game with sinking building. New playfield, ramps, plastics and lots more new parts $4500 firm
Thanks!!!
Dan

Would someone please buy that beautiful Earthshacker before I have to drive over to Dan's place again... it is a gorgeous machine but my wife would kill me if I spent more money on another pin.

#9418 5 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

Would someone please buy that beautiful Earthshacker before I have to drive over to Dan's place again... it is a gorgeous machine but my wife would kill me if I spent more money on another pin.

It's tempting as I love myself some earthshaker, but I just can't justify spending that much on an earthshaker. I'm sure it's a great example nonetheless

#9419 5 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

Thanks for the bump!! I guess I will be forced to take it with me if it doesn't sell!! Not a bad thing!!

#9420 5 years ago

I have 3 games left that I'm going to sell.

Thanks!!!

Dan

#9421 5 years ago

#WPT will be listed for sale this weekend in Pittsburgh (South Hills)

Great Condition, LEDs, plays great, no errors- $3,100.

Dave

#9422 5 years ago

The Spider-Man was legitimate, HUO and well taken care of. Folks were super nice too. Their dogs were sad to see it go though, apparently they loved to sit and watch/listen to the machine play.

Only problem, I was already out of room so something else has to go for it to move in.

#9423 5 years ago

Have a Hurricane for sale. Has leds in playfield, new rubbers and Ferris wheel belt. Is a reimport, single slot coin door, no coin mech. Working, Needs new home. $1600

#9424 5 years ago

For sale in Pasadena, Md
Flintstones $3300
everything removed from the PF, the machine, drop target assys, bowling alley all rebuilt
new leds, No broken or missing plastics, updated ROM, matching boards.
Plays great.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71819

#9425 5 years ago

Selling a WOZ ECLE .
Ad in Marketplace.
$6950

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling an Huo Wizard of Oz Emerald City Le .Has a Pinnovators volume kit installed. Purchased from Original Owner and has never had a problem. Latest boards from the last group ...”
2018-12-07
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 821 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9426 5 years ago

Unfortunately a Pinsider had a Dishwasher Explode and he is still looking for his house... if you see it let him know... in the meantime this is back on the market...price reduced to $650 and will do a package deal for both MONTE CARLO's for $1400...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Gottlieb Monte Carlo Pinball Machine. Condition wise the game is pretty nice but needs to be shopped. Playfield looks good as does the large topper which works. The games will p...”
2018-11-24
Charles Town, WV
650 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 611 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9427 5 years ago

Hey guys i have friend in richmond(not on pinside)who is looking for an eight ball deluxe. If any for sale please feel free to message me. Needs to be in working condition

#9428 5 years ago

Im looking for a Star Wars Pro and a GOTG pro. PM me if you have one for sale.

#9429 5 years ago

NIB JJP POTC LE game is in hand. $9500 Guy bailed on me, if it doesn't go quick I'm gonna open it.
Sorry, no trades and I'm firm on the price. I was planning on getting one next year anyway.. if it doesn't sell quickly I'm just going to be too tempted and open it

#9430 5 years ago

m&p in york posted a TRON on clist for $5495; not bad.

york.craigslist.org link

#9431 5 years ago

MBR CE I pulled out of the box yesterday, $5850. Less than 10 plays on it.

#9432 5 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Dave

#9433 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
World Poker Tour Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “World Poker Tour in great condition. Updated with Cointake LED Premium Installed. Plays great and very clean. BriteCaps EVO Pop Bumper Lighting Flipper Fidelity Speaker Upgrade W...”
2019-01-21
Pittsburgh, PA
2,750 (Firm)
Viewed: 933 times

#9434 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “World Poker Tour in great condition. Updated with Cointake LED Premium Installed. Plays great and very clean. BriteCaps EVO Pop Bumper Lighting Flipper Fidelity Speaker Upgrade W...”
2019-01-21
Pittsburgh, PA
2,750 (Firm)

Quoted from daveddd14:

Dave

#9435 5 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Dave

Machine - For Sale
2019-01-21
Pittsburgh, PA
2,750 (Firm)

#9436 5 years ago

Hey is there a wpt for sale....... lol

#9437 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

#9438 5 years ago

#9439 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Hey is there a wpt for sale....... lol

LOL, if that were 6 hours closer I might bite

#9440 5 years ago

i've got a WPT in excellent cosmetic condition, working but unshopped. $2500 takes it in Phila suburbs.

#9441 5 years ago

Looking for a WPT. Lmk if anyone sees one. Thanks

EDIT =appreciate the folks looking out but I'm just joking (based on all the WPTs above).

#9442 5 years ago

See above

Quoted from delt31:

Looking for a WPT. Lmk if anyone sees one. Thanks

#9443 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Listing my DILE soon pm for details.

Hit me up with price please

#9444 5 years ago

Rough Saturday morning crowd, lol

Couldn’t get it to post right so I kept deleting.

Everyone back to your regularly scheduled pin.

#9445 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Why?

#9446 5 years ago

From a modding perspective, it doesn't offer what I need. Nothing more to it. I might move up to an se. It's a like new mb available now. No sales tax, no shipping fees, for less than retail.

I’ve been modding the game a bit, getting more comfortable with. A couple of things I don’t like, but I might keep it if it doesn’t sell in the next few days or so.

#9447 5 years ago

Looking for a High Speed II Getaway. Playfield and Cabinet must be decent, I can probably shop/fix the rest.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for one with a nice playfield and decent cabinet. Local pickup.”
2018-11-09
Silver Spring, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 71 times

#9448 5 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

Looking for a High Speed II Getaway. Playfield and Cabinet must be decent, I can probably shop/fix the rest.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Getaway: High Speed II, TheWanted! “Looking for one with a nice playfield and decent cabinet. Local pickup.”
30 days ago Silver Spring, MD
Wanted
gripwhip

PM too-many-pins, I believe he has a HS2 for sale

#9449 5 years ago

Listed my Doctor Who for sale. Has prototype working/moving Dalek topper with the two PCBs up under the backbox. More photos to come or as requested. I know the price is a lot higher than the Static topper and mods/kits can be installed, but I wanted and paid up for this original one. Price is negotiable and I may be interested in a partial trade

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72358

#9450 5 years ago

Thinking of selling/trading a DE Simpsons and a Black Knight. Simpsons needs vuk rebuilt, works but doesn’t kick the ball out enough to go down the ramp, needs new rubbers and 2 drop targets replaced (I have the parts). BK had boards gone thru, 40 pin replaced, nvram added, leds, near mint backglass, playfield is decent and new rubbers installed. Would be Looking for Sys 11 or newer games

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/189?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.