(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 187 of 361.
#9301 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Dirty Harry Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Dirty Harry. Game is in nice shape and has the following: - Topside torn down, playfield cleaned and waxed. Ramps removed cleaned etc. New rubbers where needed. - New ...”
2018-11-13
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 2019 times
Still available. Lots of trade offers but only looking for ft

#9302 5 years ago

Are you telling me that I can get a professionally shopped and LED'd Jurassic Park for less than the current asking price of the machine currently listed in the marketplace with a guaranteed buyback at 80% within 15 months and a parts warranty? Thanks!

I'm still probably going to wait for a Pinsider Machine at a reasonable price but I may hit those guys up for some more information. Very helpful.

#9303 5 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Are you telling me that I can get a professionally shopped and LED'd Jurassic Park for less than the current asking price of the machine currently listed in the marketplace with a guaranteed buyback at 80% within 15 months and a parts warranty? Thanks!
I'm still probably going to wait for a Pinsider Machine at a reasonable price but I may hit those guys up for some more information. Very helpful.

It doesn't say buyback, it's a credit toward trading for another game.

#9304 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It doesn't say buyback, it's a credit toward trading for another game.

Ahhh... so there's a catch.

Still a little rich for my blood but good to know.

Thanks!

#9305 5 years ago

Metallica Pro LED still for sale, nicely modded!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my HUO Metallica Pro LED. Excellent condition with the following mods - cliffys(including magnet protectors, plastic protectors, speaker lights, speaker grill art(skulls...”
2018-11-14
Sadsburyville, PA
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 436 times

#9306 5 years ago

#9307 5 years ago

Putting up my Maiden Premium in a few days. I will be gone over thanksgiving but just FYI I guess

#9308 5 years ago

I’ve got a Last Action Hero that I’m looking to sell if anyone is interested.

#9309 5 years ago

HUO Deadpool Pro available w/ less than 300 plays (save $400 off new price from distributors). No trades. PM if interested. Located just outside of Pittsburgh, PA.

#9310 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I’ve got a Last Action Hero that I’m looking to sell if anyone is interested.

that would depend on the price...

#9311 5 years ago

I bought a package deal of machines with another Pinsider and I am going to be selling the ones I don't want. These are all working machines which have been cleaned up batteries replaced new balls etc and are in various condition. I will be posting them today (With Prices) but wanted to give my THREAD friends a heads up in case these are on your wish list. SPEAKING of wish list will trade for ones on my wish list especially Super Mario Bros.

Titles are...

Lethal Weapon 3
Strikes N Spares (Gottlieb 95)
Escape from Lost World
Black Pyramid
Gottlieb Monte Carlo (With working topper)

#9312 5 years ago

Going to be posting a Shadow shortly. Game plays but needs shopped and adjusted. Head decals are all messed up but I have a new set to go along with the game. Priced to sell at $2800.

#9313 5 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

Going to be posting a Shadow shortly. Game plays but needs shopped and adjusted. Head decals are all messed up but I have a new set to go along with the game. Priced to sell at $2800.

This is a good deal and Dan is a great guy, GLWS.

#9314 5 years ago

I'll be posting my HUO MMR and a pair of linked NBAFBs at some point this weekend.

MMR has the color upgrade and I'm the original owner. I'll be asking around $7.5K or a trade down to something in the $3-4K range plush cash.

The 2 NBAFBs are players condition machines and linked. Will be asking $4.6K for the pair.

#9315 5 years ago

Gottlieb Central Park up for sale, and an NSM wall hanger CD Jukebox.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71419
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71420
Prefer local pickup, trades welcome too
Also have a Slick Chick, Gigi, and a Bally Grand Slam I'll be listing soon

#9316 5 years ago

Genie for sale add link to market
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71417

Machine - For Sale
Genie Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Genie nice overall condition new playfield glass (thanks to Ivan). New rubbers, new PI-1 mpu, new mpu to driver board connector cable,. Plastics all nice, play field shows ball wea...”
2019-01-12
Morrisville, PA
1,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 901 times

#9317 5 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Previous post bla bla bla

Machines are NOW all posted in the marketplace. I think I set a Pinside WORLD RECORD for most pictures.

Titles and prices are...

SOLD Lethal Weapon 3 (Pending Pick-UP)
$1750 Strikes N Spares (Gottlieb 95)
$1750 Escape from Lost World
$1200 Black Pyramid
$1000 Gottlieb Monte Carlo (With working topper)

#9318 5 years ago

Machines are NOW all posted in the marketplace. I think I set a Pinside WORLD RECORD for most pictures.
Titles and prices are...
SOLD Lethal Weapon 3 (Pending Pick-UP)
$1750 Escape from Lost World
$1200 Black Pyramid

So are you taking my “any ridiculous offer” on your parts ad, or what? I’ve been hitting refresh for the last 3 hrs!

#9319 5 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

I'll be posting my HUO MMR and a pair of linked NBAFBs at some point this weekend.
MMR has the color upgrade and I'm the original owner. I'll be asking around $7.5K or a trade down to something in the $3-4K range plush cash.
The 2 NBAFBs are players condition machines and linked. Will be asking $4.6K for the pair.

Here is the ad for the NBAFBs.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Greetings. For sale are a pair of linked NBAFBs. Asking $4600 for the pair. These are players condition machines. Both have titan rubbers and Comet LEDs. Check out the pics...”
2018-11-17
Aldie, VA
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 233 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9320 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice starship troopers in and around the DC area. Willing to travel up to 100 miles”
2018-11-18
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 210 days
Viewed: 240 times

#9321 5 years ago
Quoted from Jr99svt:

Gottlieb Central Park up for sale, and an NSM wall hanger CD Jukebox.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71419
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71420
Prefer local pickup, trades welcome too
Also have a Slick Chick, Gigi, and a Bally Grand Slam I'll be listing soon

Wow, that is one nice looking playfield on that Central Park!

#9322 5 years ago

Nice scared stiff posted in marketplace. Trade or cash. Pm if interested.

#9323 5 years ago

Gonna post my Hurricane as soon as I get pics, Diamond Plate playfield, needs shopped (I have new rubbers) and gone through, working. $1800

#9324 5 years ago
Quoted from RazorV23:

Gonna post my Hurricane as soon as I get pics, Diamond Plate playfield, needs shopped (I have new rubbers) and gone through, working. $1800

oh man I'd love this, but I just cant right now, I'm in Pasadena

#9325 5 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

oh man I'd love this, but I just cant right now, I'm in Pasadena

Trade?

#9326 5 years ago

Im looking for a CFTBL. PM me if you have one for sale.

#9327 5 years ago

I got a Williams World Cup soccer for $225....it’s a project with a cabinet that has some rough spots. Figure it’s worth $225 at least in parts.

#9328 5 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

I got a Williams World Cup soccer for $225....it’s a project with a cabinet that has some rough spots. Figure it’s worth $225 at least in parts.

Have any photos?

#9329 5 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

Wish I was closer !!

#9330 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Im looking for a CFTBL. PM me if you have one for sale.

There is one in Pittsburgh for sale. Pm if your interested.

#9331 5 years ago

I have some parts and a stripped play field for a Williams World cup for sale.

#9332 5 years ago
Quoted from hazmat7719:

I have some parts and a stripped play field for a Williams World cup for sale.

An "Arbution" !!!
My wife grew up there
I grew up in Violetville

#9333 5 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

An "Arbution" !!!
My wife grew up there
I grew up in Violetville

We are transplants that have lived here for about ten years.

#9334 5 years ago

Still looking for that elusive Space Shuttle. Fixer upper ok!

#9335 5 years ago

I have posted a Gottlieb Monte Carlo. For reasons that defy the understanding of traditional humanoids I actually have TWO Gottlieb Monte Carlo machines. Thats GMC x2!!!!!!!!!!! GMC1 is posted for $1000 as working (See below). GMC2 has not been posted because it is having boot up problems (I am sure its just a fuse) but is nearly identical in condition. I would sell these as a pair FOR $1500. Thats RIGHT Folks! $1500 for two authentic original vintage antique pin ball machines...buy before Thanksgiving and I will throw in my lot of habitrails that 27dnast has been trying to pimp for me...(See my OTHER ads)

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Overall this is a nice condition machine! It does have a really good condition playfield (No Wear), and the side cabinet art, trans-lite and displays all look Great! Displays full...”
2018-11-17
Charles Town, WV
850 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 343 times

#9336 5 years ago

I have posted a Gottlieb Monte Carlo. For reasons that defy the understanding of traditional humanoids I actually have TWO Gottlieb Monte Carlo machines. Thats GMC x2!!!!!!!!!!! GMC1 is posted for $1000 as working (See below). GMC2 has not been posted because it is having boot up problems (I am sure its just a fuse) but is nearly identical in condition. I would sell these as a pair FOR $1500. Thats RIGHT Folks! $1500 for two authentic original vintage antique pin ball machines...buy before Thanksgiving and I will throw in my lot of habitrails that 27dnast has been trying to pimp for me...(See my OTHER ads)

Machine - For Sale
Monte CarloUsed - shows wear, needs some work “Overall this is a players machine not a collector piece. It does have a nice playfield, and the side cabinet art, transite and displays all look Great! Displays fully work no segm...”
2 days ago Charles Town, WV 1,000 (OBO)
Jesterfunhouse

New Offer. I'll PayPal you $5. You overnight me the parts and $10 cash PLUS you can come over and help me fix my Big Game.

#9337 5 years ago

A little off-topic, but anybody here need a APEX 7000 bill acceptor stacker? Pulled from a working kiosk, it accepts bills. New ones sell for over $200 from what I can tell, not sure what used ones sell for, thinking $75 shipped? PM me if interested.

#9338 5 years ago

Raising hobby money to buy a new toy so a few others must go.

Ms Pacman $700

Millipede $1100 (a lot of work has been recently done to it)

$1600 if you buy both, otherwise prices are firm

#9339 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

New Offer. I'll PayPal you $5. You overnight me the parts and $10 cash PLUS you can come over and help me fix my Big Game.

What NO PIZZA! DEAL IS OFF!

#9340 5 years ago

zimjoe never buys me pizza either! I demand it!

#9341 5 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

zimjoe never buys me pizza either! I demand it!

Can't eat no pizza, ya fool! It's got them carbs in it.

For reasons that defy the understanding of traditional humanoids I actually have TWO Gottlieb Monte Carlo machines.

I have nothing... I think this just speaks for itself

Quoted from 27dnast:

help me fix my Big Game.

That's a pretty manly game for someone that needs help fixing it

#9342 5 years ago

LOL... you might need to pitch a tent. Machine is d e a d

#9343 5 years ago

SOLD Lethal Weapon 3
SOLD PENDING PICK UP- Escape from Lost World
$1200 Black Pyramid
$1000 Gottlieb Monte Carlo (With working topper) x2 ($1500 for both!)

4 Machines left Black Friday deal...Carb Free Pizza for zimjoe

#9344 5 years ago

Carb Free Pizza for zimjoe

Pm sent

#9345 5 years ago

4 Machines left Black Friday deal...Carb Free Pizza for zimjoe

Sweet goodness! I'm there

That is some weird Gottlieb goodness you have there. I usually just hang on to the Gottlieb machines, because I enjoy their quirky nature... and others don't appreciate them as much as I do.

#9346 5 years ago

-accidental double post-

#9347 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I’ve got a couple pins up for sale if anyone is looking for some of the less expensive 90s dmd era pins

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “T2 in very good condition. LEDs, fully working.”
2018-11-21
Danville, VA
2,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 472 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Las Action Hero up for sale. Fully working including crane, shaker and topper. LEDs, includes new rubber kit. Playfield looks to be in very good condition, but it does have wear ...”
2018-11-21
Danville, VA
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 357 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9348 5 years ago

Turkey Day bump - Still available

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my HUO Metallica Pro LED. Excellent condition with the following mods - cliffys(including magnet protectors, plastic protectors, speaker lights, speaker grill art(skulls...”
2018-11-14
Sadsburyville, PA
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 436 times

#9349 5 years ago

Just posted my one owner HUO MMR for sale/trade. Has less than 150 plays, color upgrade, and 3d translite.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For sale or trade MMR standard. Home use only, I'm the original owner. Less than 150 plays. Has the color upgrade and 3d translite. Works flawlessly except for 1 switch error I...”
2018-11-22
Aldie, VA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 305 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9350 5 years ago

Escape from lost world is sold and out the door. Here is what I have left and yes price is negotiable for Black friday or package deals

$1200 Black Pyramid
$750 Gottlieb Monte Carlo (Project does not boot up currently buy both Monte Carlo for $1500)

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 187 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/187?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.