(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,940 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Harvester
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,940 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 359.
#9251 5 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

I am converting my entire collection to system 11 games. .

Awesome. The BEST era of pinball. Simple, fun pinball. AND cheaper.

#9252 5 years ago

Still have a nice huo Metallica pro led for sale price reduced $4800

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my HUO Metallica Pro LED. Excellent condition with the following mods - cliffys(including magnet protectors, plastic protectors, speaker lights, speaker grill art(skulls...”
2018-11-14
Sadsburyville, PA
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 436 times

#9253 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Still have a nice huo Metallica pro led for sale price reduced $4800

Well that didn't last long . Didn't strike your fancy?

#9254 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Well that didn't last long . Didn't strike your fancy?

Layout a bit similar to some of my other machines that I like more, good game though, my kids hate it.

#9256 5 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I’ve got a GnR I’d put up with cash for an Addam’s if anyone is interest.

#9257 5 years ago

Im looking for a org MM. Thanks

Added over 5 years ago:

Found!

#9258 5 years ago

Jints56 I know but want an Addams!!!! Itching for MBr also so may just sell it.

#9259 5 years ago

Couldn't find a trade so cash or trade now.

Machine - For Trade
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Decided to move to cash or trade on this. I was only looking for trades for the past months. I only have room for two pins so I thought I would try the trade option first. Looki...”
2018-10-03
Mechanicsburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 570 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9260 5 years ago

No Fear sold and White Water found. Thanks everyone!

#9262 5 years ago

Williams Fire!s and Grand lizard listed in marketplace.

#9263 5 years ago

Looking for project sys 11 or newer machine. Needs to be working or complete. Primarily looking for one that needs new playfield but otherwise good shape.

#9264 5 years ago

I am considering selling my collector quality (?) High Speed. Original example. Virtually looks like it did when it came out of the box. Might have a difficult time parting with it but collection is overflowing.

#9265 5 years ago
Quoted from Tokkentakker:

I am considering selling my collector quality (?) High Speed. Original example. Virtually looks like it did when it came out of the box. Might have a difficult time parting with it but collection is overflowing.

That is a beautiful pin.... also a great seller and person to deal with.

#9266 5 years ago

Selling a stack of Data East version 3 boards. 3-MPUs, 2-PPB, 2-PS. All need work. $300 cash local pick up

#9267 5 years ago

interested in bying one of those cocktail tables that has all the old games (pac man, centipede, etc.)

#9268 5 years ago

Monthly search for DW

May be putting up IMDN Premium up soon. Also looking for 90s games with the Bally backbox (e.g. Black Rose)

#9269 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Monthly search for DW
May be putting up IMDN Premium up soon. Also looking for 90s games with the Bally backbox (e.g. Black Rose)

I can't believe it's that hard to find a DW. It's like you've been searching forever. It's that game really that rare?

#9270 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I can't believe it's that hard to find a DW. It's like you've been searching forever. It's that game really that rare?

When u want a nice one it can take a while

#9271 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Well,
I'm not looking super hard, and it's a production run of 7,000 so I certainly should have a lot of opportunities. I sold mine to a guy who doesn't want to give it up, and the other 1 or 2 I've looked at they just wanted way too much IMO. I just can't justify $4k for a stock one, and hoping I can find one for a winter project.

#9272 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Well,
I'm not looking super hard, and it's a production run of 7,000 so I certainly should have a lot of opportunities. I sold mine to a guy who doesn't want to give it up, and the other 1 or 2 I've looked at they just wanted way too much IMO. I just can't justify $4k for a stock one, and hoping I can find one for a winter project.

Got you. Well hopefully you find what you're looking for. I hate seeing active pinsiders having trouble finding a game. If I see something I'll pm you

#9273 5 years ago

Blackwater 100 $1,700
Police Force Prototype $1,900

Both are in the Marketplace
Chesapeake VA 23322

#9274 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Got you. Well hopefully you find what you're looking for. I hate seeing active pinsiders having trouble finding a game. If I see something I'll pm you

Thx man!

#9275 5 years ago

Looking for a Jurassic Park

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I am looking for a Jurassic Park within 300 miles of Crofton Maryland. For what its worth this machine is to be enjoyed by my kids and I at home for some time and is not to be just...”
2018-10-29
Crofton, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 220 times

#9276 5 years ago

I know most of you don’t collect video arcade games, but selling my Ms Pacman for $800. It works great

#9277 5 years ago

nice Police Force for sale $1,500 South Jerz

#9278 5 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

I know most of you don’t collect video arcade games, but selling my Ms Pacman for $800. It works great

I might be interested in this. CRT? Got pics?

#9279 5 years ago

Yes, CRT. PM me your email address and I’ll send you photos

#9280 5 years ago

Looking for a Taxi, also have a nice Demo Man for sale or trade

#9281 5 years ago

I have a players LW3 up for $1600 on Richmond CL. Fun to play just downsizing a little.

#9282 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Fish Tales. Willing to drive up to 3 hours one way. PM me if you have one for sale....

#9283 5 years ago

Selling a Mustang Le Huo loaded with mods.Very clean shooter lane ,playfield, and cabinet.It has a custom shooter rod and the chrome gearshift insert on the shooter housing,Led flipper buttons, a shaker motor, a pig board for all the mods, tinted mirror blades, movie Lcd screen that plays a James Dean movie, NOS bottles, Tach mod, the Dash mod in the back, Non-reflective glass the translite is in, Cointaker color changing custom light panel behind the backglass - so on the backglass it lights the lights on the car and fades in and out of colors - very cool, and a very unique topper.
Would Really like to trade + Cash for a WOZ RR, or send me some interesting offers.Even out swap for a GOTLE.
Sell Price is $6400 or Best Reasonable Offer.
Located in Baltimore, Maryland.
Ad in Marketplace....

#9284 5 years ago

Who Dunnit for sale - $2800

Machine - For Sale
Who Dunnit Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my Who Dunnit. Game is in great condition, and all features work correctly including the slots. Game has full LED’s. Also includes original manual (so you can rea...”
2018-11-13
Atlantic City, NJ
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 395 times

#9285 5 years ago
Quoted from speederice:

Who Dunnit for sale - $2800

Fun game!

Machine - For Sale
Who DunnitNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Looking to sell my Who Dunnit. Game is in great condition, and all features work correctly including the slots. Game has full LED’s. Also includes original manual (so you can rea...”
3 hours ago Atlantic City, NJ 2,800
speederice

#9286 5 years ago

Have a very nice Bally Playboy, Spy Hunter & CFBL out in the garage to sell but will power down out there by the end of the month!

#9287 5 years ago

How much is creech

#9288 5 years ago

Anybody interested in my 2 for your 1? I have a very nice demo man and Ebd.
The good on dm: titan blue rubbers, beautiful Playfield, leds except for flashers, new balls and the main trough has been welded. The bad: one or two broken plastics, the head shows some age
Ebd 84 with day 1 Mylar that was just torn down, cleaned and waxed, new posts and rubbers, balls, triple thicked glass, and the sqwalk and talk has been fixed. The bad: minor PF wear near the 8 ball target and 3x. Looking mostly for newer sterns but always interested in others. Lmk what’s out there.

#9289 5 years ago

Anyone looking for a working Mars Trek for $400?

The catch: It’s in a (good) Williams OXO cabinet and the playfield reds have faded. But otherwise great backglass, plastics, all the rest.

Not mine. Near Roanoke in a climate-controlled storage shed. Just passing it along.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArcadePinball/permalink/1904981516267475/

#9290 5 years ago
Quoted from allhokie3:

Anyone have a Williams Aztec for sale, preferably in va, nc or md?

Kinda far and looks like it needs TLC but since you asked...

cnj.craigslist.org link

#9291 5 years ago

I have a Batman dark knight for sale. Pics and description in marketplace. Pretty much stock. Has like 1300 plays on it. Looking for reasonable offers.

Mike

#9292 5 years ago

Anyone selling a whirlwind?

#9293 5 years ago

Have a pristine HUO TSPP for sale in marketplace. Color DMD, powder coated nuclear armor and legs, LED OCD, and more...

#9294 5 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Looking for project sys 11 or newer machine. Needs to be working or complete. Primarily looking for one that needs new playfield but otherwise good shape.

Thanks all; think I have more options than I need.

#9295 5 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Trying to locate a machine I can buy a new playfield for now or comes with a new playfield to put together for a great player. Then take to Allentown to show my work. I know it leaves a pretty shallow list or higher end machines (not really what I’m looking to show).

Dave, want to do my Banzai Run, or Funhouse, or Bad Cats, I have new playfields for all three, I know what your quality work looks like, Ill let you show one of them off at Allentown

#9296 5 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Dave, want to do my Banzai Run, or Funhouse, or Bad Cats, I have new playfields for all three, I know what your quality work looks like, Ill let you show one of them off at Allentown

I'll put your banzai run pf in got to let me play it a bunch

#9297 5 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Trying to locate a machine I can buy a new playfield for now or comes with a new playfield to put together for a great player. Then take to Allentown to show my work. I know it leaves a pretty shallow list or higher end machines (not really what I’m looking to show).

I have an original NOS wired Sexy Girl playfield, Playboy cabinet with all electronics, SG backglass which could be a nice project to put together!

#9298 5 years ago

I believe LightsOut Pinball has one for sale in Philly area PA : https://www.lightsoutpinball.com/store.html#!/Jurassic-Park-Pinball-Machine/p/99208858/category=14064098

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Looking for a Jurassic Park

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Jurassic ParkWanted! “I am looking for a Jurassic Park within 300 miles of Crofton Maryland.”
16 days ago Crofton, MD
Wanted
sataneatscheese

#9299 5 years ago

Flintstones FS: $3500 obo. This is the one w the brighter colors. No broken or missing plastics. Matching boards, NO GI burn at all, New LEDs, rubbers, DT stickers, bowling pins etc.
Pick up Pasadena, Md 21122

#9300 5 years ago

FYI...Buddy from Doughslingers has 1 more JJP Pirates Le to sell that can be delivered this year . Otherwise delivery on one of these is probably sometime next year.

There are 17,940 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/186?hl=deathtouch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.