(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 361.
#9151 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Diamond Plate Rollergames - $1950
Funhouse - $4500

that FH looks real nice.

#9152 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Found a pin i really want but need to get rid of something now lol.... anyone looking for a low play iron maiden pro with shaker ? I love the gameplay but want this other pin more. Message me for details. ..thanks

Like to get 5150 but i can add a piece of stern hd glass and sell for 5300. I also can take shaker and glass out and sell for 5050. Message me if interested ..... and if you want pics it looks like a low play huo maiden lol.

#9153 5 years ago

I’m looking to sell my really nice stern POTC. $4600. Fully shopped and leds

#9154 5 years ago

Just put up more pics of my Party Zone that's for sale.$850.00

#9155 5 years ago

Im sorry Party Animal

#9156 5 years ago

I have a huo wheel of Fortune with some nice mods, $4200. Need to make some space.

#9157 5 years ago

Firepower II listed in marketplace. Working but playfield worn. $650

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70336

#9159 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Game of Thrones (Premium/LE) - Fully functional (plug & play) - First owner HUO - Color DMD installed (or take $400 off the price if you want the original red DMD) - Cliffy pr...”
2018-10-22
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 152 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Godzilla w/ Color DMD & New Rottendog Driver Board - Fully functional (plug & play) - Color DMD installed - New Rottendog Driver Board installed - New lockdown bar install...”
2018-10-22
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 263 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Trade
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Star Wars (Pro) - Fully functional (plug & play) - First owner HUO - Less than 300 plays total - Light-up Millenium Falcon mod installed - Mini-LCD Screen Border Armor mod ins...”
2018-10-22
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 152 times

Also, I still have 2 newer Stern DMD Displays w/ Red Cover available each for $90 shipped (these came out of my Ghostbusters & Game Of Thrones).

#9160 5 years ago

Are you posting after this one?

#9161 5 years ago

I'll be heading to the Pittsburgh area on Saturday morning. I can bring any of these games with me if a deal is in place.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Up for sale is a semi restored Williams Demolition Man. It was in the free play area at Allentown if you were there this year. I bought it from Eric Bundy who semi restored it. I'...”
2018-11-03
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 856 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Houdini made by American pinball. About 600 plays on it. Game is like new. One small repair under right leg of minor damage that happened while moving it. Factory side blades. ...”
2018-10-16
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 242 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a ACDC Luci Vault. Game is home use only with less than 450 plays on it. Manufacturered in March of this year. Game is near perfect with a small tear in the left he...”
2018-10-16
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 155 times

#9162 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my HUO Metallica Pro LED. Excellent condition with the following mods - cliffys(including magnet protectors, plastic protectors, speaker lights, PB refinery creeping dea...”
2018-10-28
Sadsburyville, PA
Viewed: 366 times
Still have a very nice Met Pro LED for sale, huo and low plays and nicely modded.

#9163 5 years ago

Looking to trade my Roller Coaster Tycoon for one of the following games plus cash from me.

Deadpool
Star Wars
Aerosmith
Metallica
Star Trek
Walking Dead

Text me at 804-833-4967 or PM me.

#9165 5 years ago

I have a full size virtual pin with some extras. Plays amazing and great for going online. Interested in trading. Let me know what you have and i can send pics.

#9166 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Lost In Space Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a rare Lost in Space. The game was just torn down, cleaned and polished. The ramp was flame polished. All GI and inserts are LED. The boards have been gone through, tr...”
2018-10-23
Pittsburgh, PA
3,450 (OBO)
Viewed: 173 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my fully rebuilt Ripley’s Believe It or Not. The game was torn down to a bare playfield and completely rebuilt. All balls guides were soaked, cleaned and polished. Al...”
2018-10-22
Pittsburgh, PA
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 664 times

#9167 5 years ago

^^ absolutely blows my mind that a clean example of a game as good and intricate as RBION goes for less than $4k...

Great price. Great game. Someone should jump all over this immediately!

#9168 5 years ago

Hrm..

Anyone in the MD/DC/VA/(south-central)PA/(eastern panhandle)WV area can triple-thick three backglasses for me?
I don't trust myself to do it, and don't mind taking it to someone local and buying them dinner or paying or whatever!

#9169 5 years ago

Looking for a BSD if anyone has one ready to go?

#9170 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Looking to trade my Roller Coaster Tycoon for one of the following games plus cash from me.
Deadpool
Star Wars
Aerosmith
Metallica
Star Trek
Walking Dead
Text me at 804-833-4967 or PM me.

The Stern is getting strong with this one.

#9171 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

The Stern is getting strong with this one.

For routing.

#9172 5 years ago

Listed my wpt in the market. Located in Philadelphia

#9173 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Congo. PM if you have one you want to sell/trade. Thanks!

#9174 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looking for a nice Congo. PM if you have one you want to sell/trade. Thanks!

And just like that, Delt wants to take a ride on the Congo train!

#9175 5 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

And just like that, Delt wants to take a ride on the Congo train!

I think it's time I gave it a proper chance! I hate having games you have but what can I say - you have good taste!

#9176 5 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Are you posting after this one?

Its a marketing ploy...I used it for my Balloon launch video and nearly 400K views later I do have the GREATEST Balloon launch video... (FYI I am the narrator)

#9177 5 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Its a marketing ploy...I used it for my Balloon launch video and nearly 400K views later I do have the GREATEST Balloon launch video... (FYI I am the narrator)

One time zimjoe bought me a balloon... but then he popped it just to have a laugh.

#9178 5 years ago

Throwing the temporary trade idea out there again to see if I get any bites. I'm offering up my nice MMr for temporary trade to a local pinsider (I live in Arlington, VA). Ideally, the trade would take place before Thanksgiving and we could swap back in the early spring. Ideally, I'm looking for any of the following but they must be nice machines and 100% working.

- Dialed In
- TOTAN
- Tales from the Crypt
- Tron (with lit ramps)
- Congo
- Iron Maiden Premium

Please shoot me a PM if you're interested. I'm a trust-worthy gent and other local pinsiders can vouch for that. I'm just looking for something new to play over the winter and don't want to sell either of the machines I currently have in the house.

Thanks!

#9179 5 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

400k is an impressive view count. I hope your sales thread doubles that

I did pop @darcangeloel 's balloon.

#9180 5 years ago

Firepower & Firepower II for sale

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Firepower & Firepower II Firepower...boots and plays but has some issues. Upper kick out fires constantly (solenoid disconnected) lower left pop bumper solenoid bad also. Boa...”
2018-10-26
Annapolis, MD
1,450 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 520 times

#9182 5 years ago

Looking to get one of the local Houdini’s for sale. Going to give it another chance InBeve gameroom. Listing a nice Wh20 later this evening

#9183 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looking to get one of the local Houdini’s for sale. Going to give it another chance InBeve gameroom. Listing a nice Wh20 later this evening

What else do you have for trade Mike?

#9184 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What else do you have for trade Mike?

Nothing. Love all my pins

#9185 5 years ago

Thinking of trading some games for a pinball
Prefer dmd or system 11s or late 80/90s bally

Dedicated Popeye arcade works new sideart
Dedicated super pac man works clean
Silverball mania complete project -trade only-

Pm me if interested

#9186 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Game of Thrones (Premium/LE) - Fully functional (plug & play) - First owner HUO - Cliffy protectors installed at shooter lane - Less than 500 plays total - Goodie bag still st...”
2018-10-28
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 155 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9187 5 years ago

Looking for TWD Prem or Congo. Cash ready

#9188 5 years ago

Just posted a lot of 2007 Spider Man parts. Plastics, ramps, decals in marketplace. All in new condition.

Also posted Williams/Data East power supply from rottendog and WPC chrome lockdown bar. I'm in Richmond for pickup, shipping also an option of course. Thanks!

#9189 5 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Machine - For Sale
FS in PA: Game Of Thrones LE w/ Color DMDNew!HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “FS in PA: Game of Thrones LE w/ Color DMD
$6400 OBO with Color DMD
or
$6000 OBO with Original Red DMD

- Fully functional (plug & play)
- First owner HUO
- Color DMD installed...”
3 hours ago Pittsburgh, PA 6,400 (OBO)
PinB

Great seller and priced below a premium!

#9190 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my HUO Metallica Pro LED. Excellent condition with the following mods - cliffys(including magnet protectors, plastic protectors, speaker lights, PB refinery creeping dea...”
2018-10-28
Sadsburyville, PA
Viewed: 366 times

Quoted from Psw757:Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) with modsHUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my HUO Metallica Pro LED.

Excellent condition with the following mods -
cliffys(including magnet protectors, plastic protectors, speaker lights, PB refinery creeping dea...”
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

Still have a very nice Met Pro LED for sale, huo and low plays and nicely modded.

Bump for price drop!

#9191 5 years ago

Looking to trade my Roller Coaster Tycoon for a Monopoly or Avengers Pro. PM me if interested.

#9192 5 years ago

I have a millionaire project that I really want to move along. 650 or best offer. It’s in marketplace if you want to see some pics.

Mike

#9193 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Looking to trade my Roller Coaster Tycoon for a Monopoly. PM me if interested.

Where were you last winter??
I had a beautiful Monopoly and was looking for a RCT.

#9194 5 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

Where were you last winter??
I had a beautiful Monopoly and was looking for a RCT.

#9195 5 years ago

Thinking about adding Mustang to my modest collection.Please pm me if you have one you might want to sell.
Thanks.

#9196 5 years ago

I'll be posting a TNA for sale later this week. Need to take pictures but thought I'd post a heads-up here in advance.

Info:
Over $8k invested in the game
HUO
Butter cabinet
Invisiglass
lighted rails
lighted speaker and diffuser
factory installed knocker and shaker
target decals
nuclear side blades
nuclear shooter rod

Will be asking about $7.5k, located in Northern VA.

#9197 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Like to get 5150 but i can add a piece of stern hd glass and sell for 5300. I also can take shaker and glass out and sell for 5050. Message me if interested ..... and if you want pics it looks like a low play huo maiden lol.

Bump...

#9198 5 years ago

I am looking for a Jurassic Park in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, or Virginia. I am looking to do a straight up trade for a very nice World Cup Soccer 94. My machine is freshly LED, has new rubbers, a new soccer ball, new chrome legs, new balls, has been cleaned and waxed to the best of my abilities, and is overall in great shape and 100% functional... even got the coin door lights working. PM me and we can exchange pics if interested. I am in Crofton Maryland. Might consider trades for something else if someone is close by.

#9199 5 years ago

I have a very nice World Cup Soccer 94 I am looking to trade for a Jurassic Park. My machine is freshly LED, has new rubbers, a new soccer ball, new chrome legs, new balls, has been cleaned and waxed to the best of my abilities, and is overall in great shape and 100% functional... even got the coin door lights working. PM me and we can exchange pics if interested. I am in Crofton Maryland. Might consider trades for something else if someone is close by.

#9200 5 years ago

Hey everyone, I am going to be selling the house in the spring and need to trim the collection down to about 3 games. I have the following games for sale..

1) WNBJM - Original owner, pristine condition, listed in marketplace. $4800

2) TSPP. 1st Run, original owner. Upgraded to ColorDMD, mirror blades, speaker surround, all LEDS and Titan rubbers. $5500

3) Metallica Premium - 2nd owner, this is a Pinball Refinery Edition - some very cool upgrades. Purple powercoat, colorDMD, lots of others - a very unique example of this game. $6700

4) F-14 - a one-of-a-kind machine - this had a PF swap with a brand new PF (repro from Germany), but Christoper Hutchins completely rewired and reconfigured the underside to make it a much more serviceable game. $4400.

I don't have detailed pics of each game, but I can take them for interested parties. I would always prefer that the games be seen in person though..

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/184?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.