(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,029 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by TheGunnett
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,029 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 361.
#9101 5 years ago

there's an ES at the york show.

#9102 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my HUO Metallica Pro LED. Can bring to the York show if your local. cliffys, plastic protectors, speaker lights, PB refinery creeping death side art and magnetic speaker p...”
2018-10-10
Sadsburyville, PA
5,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 114 times

#9103 5 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

$3000

#9104 5 years ago

oh, okay; they don't wanna sell it.

#9105 5 years ago

I’ll be selling one. Had in my trailer at the show just didn’t have time to set up at show. Plus the show was packed and no room.

#9107 5 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Keeping an eye out for a Bride of Pinbot or Earthshaker in players condition.
P.S. always wanted a Nintendo kiosk of some sort. Super Nintendo, N64, etc. Just throwing it out there, not sure where to look for that type of thing!

Contact @vectorgamer. He was just telling me last night about selling his.

#9108 5 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

It was for sale for that? Didn't see a sign...

Yep. Sign was on the PF glass.

#9109 5 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

I wouldn't say that's completely out of line. It better be nice! There was one on pinside here for $3k a few months ago. Went sale pending in less than 24hrs. If you have an unfaded cab, sinking building mod, new ramps etc, they'll sell.

#9110 5 years ago

looking for nice condition vid for gameroom. Missle command, gyruss and a few others.

#9111 5 years ago

TOTEM for sale. Playfield in great shape. Backglass ok not great. Comes on but wont boot into a game. Cant get credits for some reason. I would say its condition is a 7 out of 10. $400 takes it. Good thru Sunday. Trades welcome but for only arcades. Text or PM for questions. 804-833-4967.

Added over 6 years ago:

SOLD!

#9112 5 years ago

Selling my Met Premium. HOU. $6300

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a HUO Metallilca Premium, just under 1,000 plays. It has a few mods including a shaker motor, sparky extended foot shield, adapter for sub woofer, snake fangs, and shooter...”
2018-11-24
Ellicott City, MD
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 802 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9113 5 years ago

Just lowered my price on Volcano and added Led displays. Looks and plays great.Has all new boards.

#9114 5 years ago

Beautiful HUO Elvis for sale. PM me if interested.

Machine - For Sale
HUO Elvis Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful HUO Elvis for sale. Very low plays. LEDs installed in the inserts and some of the GIs. Custom LED back box kit. Pin blades installed. Flipper Fidelity sound system, Pi...”
2019-02-20
Doylestown, PA
4,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 394 times

#9115 5 years ago

I have 2 Stern LED DMD's available from C-DMD swaps. They were only used for a couple months before going color.
One has a red filter and the other has a blue filter. $100 each shipped.

Added over 6 years ago:

Dropping price down to $80 shipped to USA.

Added over 6 years ago:

SOLD!

#9116 5 years ago

Looking for a decent Embryon.

#9117 5 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

Looking for a decent Embryon.

They had one at the White Rose show.

#9118 5 years ago

Was it for sale? Do you recall the price?

Quoted from djreddog:

They had one at the White Rose show.

#9119 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Just double checked the photos, it was not for sale. Sorry about that!

#9120 5 years ago

Funhouse - $4400.

Added over 5 years ago:

Sold

#9121 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

jkashani didn’t you get the pictures I sent you on the Embryon? Wasn’t for sale.

#9122 5 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Just double checked the photos, it was not for sale. Sorry about that!

that's why I'm in so much pain. Not even the 4 machines I took home could make it go away

#9123 5 years ago

Hey guys,

I seem to swap games A LOT and right now I seem to have enough room for 4 games and a spot for 1 in the back to work on. Currently, I have a Capcom Breakshot (beautiful playfield, decent cabinet). and a Gotg Pro I got NiB from Stern.

I got these over the last few months and will likely be in the market to swap games over the next few months. I just like to talk to other owners and keep my options open.

This is more of a "hello, I am here" than a listing, but happy to chat with other local collectors and what they may or may not be listing.

#9124 5 years ago

Still looking for high speed and earth shaker projects to round out my system 11 collection

#9125 5 years ago

I have the Earthshaker mega package if your serious= Working complete unshopped game with Xpin display, wasted playfield. Comes with CPR playfield, backglass, plastics + I have all the parts and wiring harness (sacrificed from another game that was stripped just for it's bare playfield) this will let you build the new playfield and play the game at the same time. 3k in Richmond

#9126 5 years ago
Quoted from royt:

I have the Earthshaker mega package if your serious= Working complete unshopped game with Xpin display, wasted playfield. Comes with CPR playfield, backglass, plastics + I have all the parts and wiring harness (sacrificed from another game that was stripped just for it's bare playfield) this will let you build the new playfield and play the game at the same time. 3k in Richmond

PM Sent!

#9127 5 years ago

Oops, yes Scott was having a senior moment.

Quoted from arcademojo:

jkashani didn’t you get the pictures I sent you on the Embryon? Wasn’t for sale.

#9128 5 years ago

I have a non project earthshaker which will be listed for $2400.

Added over 5 years ago:

Sold

#9129 5 years ago

I'm going to be selling off a large portion of my collection. A large portion of the games are in pristine condition and some still need shopped. It's not a fire sale but if you see something that interest you in my collection profile, you can call or text me at 717-609-6547.

Thanks!!

Dan

#9130 5 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

I'm going to be selling off a large portion of my collection. A large portion of the games are in pristine condition and some still need shopped. It's not a fire sale but if you see something that interest you in my collection profile, you can call or text me at 717-609-6547.
Thanks!!
Dan

Edit ok.

If anyone is interested stunning Hobbit Smaug for sale.....

#9131 5 years ago

I have 3 DMD displays available (used but fully functional):

Stern DMD Display with Red Plastic Cover
$90 OBO

WPC DMD Display
$80 OBO

WPC DMD Display
$80 OBO

I can ship via Priority Mail.

Thanks!

Added over 6 years ago:

UPDATED: I now have 2 DMD displays available (fully functional & used for less than 100 games):

$90 OBO

$90 OBO

I can ship via Priority Mail.

Thanks!

#9132 5 years ago

Not sure if any of you saw this but RASMUS is having an auction in Hagerstown MD.
Today is the last day to view the items on site. Some cool stuff and a few pins.
***This is an online auction only** When viewing the site I had to use Chrome,
I.E. would not work for me.

#9135 5 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

Not sure if any of you saw this but RASMUS is having an auction in Hagerstown MD.
Today is the last day to view the items on site. Some cool stuff and a few pins.
***This is an online auction only** When viewing the site I had to use Chrome,
I.E. would not work for me.

Keep in mind, 15% premium, plus sales tax.

#9136 5 years ago

May go after one of the local Houdini's for sale. Have a nice players Congo...shopped, nice cab color, fire leds under volcano, new mantis volcano scoop. Has a gouge on right side cab bottom in black area that could be fixed with bondo. 4100 OBO. Will prob be listing i the next day or so.

#9137 5 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Keep in mind, 15% premium, plus sales tax.

Exactly. Everyone forgets this and the auctions dont want to have it spelled out either.

#9138 5 years ago

Jackbot listed in the marketplace.

Metallica pro will be listed soon.

#9139 5 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Jackbot listed in the marketplace.
Metallica pro will be listed soon.

Someone should scoop up this Jackbot ASAP. It's such a great game - these don't come along often. Price is unbeatable in this collecting climate.

#9140 5 years ago

Getting ready to list a heavily modded Star Trek LE this weekend in the marketplace.

On the hunt for an AFMrLE.

#9141 5 years ago

WTB: bad cats

#9142 5 years ago

I’m considering selling a nicely modded Tron Pro. I’m the third owner, HOU. One small scratch on the cabinet, but otherwise in good shape, all LEDs. I drove 1300 miles to pick this one up. Hopefully I can find a closer buyer

#9143 5 years ago

Have a payers High Speed....shopped, leds, nice backglass. Some broken plastics and normal bumps and bruises. Needs right sling fixed on boad (Q71 area) as it had fried before. 1400 as is or 1525 if I send board out for repair.

#9144 5 years ago

I have a new set of ACDC Luci Lightning Bolts in Red. 4th Generation. These are the Yellow Lights. I switched to the Blue Lights.

$130 Retail from Hooked on Pinball. Ill do $85 Shipped. PM me. I can send pic if wanted

#9145 5 years ago

Diamond Plate Rollergames - $1950
Funhouse - $4500

Added over 5 years ago:

Sold

#9146 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Have a payers High Speed....shopped, leds, nice backglass. Some broken plastics and normal bumps and bruises. Needs right sling fixed on boad (Q71 area) as it had fried before. 1400 as is or 1525 if I send board out for repair.

I think darcangeloel is looking for a high speed.

#9147 5 years ago

Just put up my Party Animal. Moton Pa. Nice game .Priced to sell.

#9148 5 years ago

Non pinball - but selling a 5-channel Polk RTiA speaker system in dc area. Super cheap. Pm if interested in pics.

Now, back to flipping!

#9149 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Very Nice HOU IMVE. Original Owner. Purchased new Feb 2015. Mods/Details include: Pinball Life Rev B Shaker Motor Hooked Whiplash with EL White Whips Speaker Lights and acryl...”
2018-10-10
Silver Spring, MD
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 996 times

Price drop to $4850. Really nice IMVE.

#9150 5 years ago

Found a pin i really want but need to get rid of something now lol.... anyone looking for a low play iron maiden pro with shaker ? I love the gameplay but want this other pin more. Message me for details. ..thanks

There are 18,029 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/183?hl=gott_lieb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.