(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 361.
#9001 5 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Hello fellow Pinsider's,
I have a family friend who lives on the Eastern Shore of VA. She has two pins that she'd like to trade. Ultimately she'd like to own a WoZ but would consider other trades. She has a STTNG and CFTBL.

My 2 grail pins together in my own state! Damn wish I had $$$.

#9002 5 years ago

I’m selling a few of my video arcade games. Millipede (dedicated cabinet) $800 (new CPO and Marquee overlays installed) and Ms Pacman original stenciled cabinet $800. Both work, but Millipede needs a cap kit as the red comes and goes. Also a huge bubble gum/capsel machine $100 (needs locks). Lastly I have boxes of DE boards (version 3 DMD pins) that I’ll be listing soon.

#9003 5 years ago

Looking for the following 2 pins used deadpool pro and sttng. Sttng must be in nice condition, and everything functioning I also have a Very good quality Road show for sale. One issue with a trough switch but im working on getting that fixed. If not by the time it sells ill throw in the part. Comes with Mirror Blades and LCD colordmd(currently set to hi res dots) looking only to trade it for one of the following two+cash your way

#9004 5 years ago

Im looking for a Walking Dead pinball. Cash in hand.

#9005 5 years ago

I'll likely be posting a few items for sale this weekend including:

A linked pair of player condition NBAFBs - asking ~$4700 for the pair.

AC/DC Luci Vault, built earlier this year, few hundred plays, ColorDMD, mods: bell, cannon, train track, band roof, asking $6600

#9006 5 years ago

I have a beautiful clear-coated Cirqus Voltaire. For sale or would trade for DI, TOTAN, WOZ. Secondary trade targets IJ, CFTBL, TAF, MM, LOTR, or a possibly a lower tier game and cash.

#9007 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Roller games Good condition Rollergames for sale, with diamond plate Playfield. The cabinets is in good condition with some scratches and slight fade on the right side head. Th...”
2018-08-19
Glen Mills, PA
1,950 (Firm)
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 235 times

#9008 5 years ago

So I bought a TMNT from Softstrum a few weeks ago for $2500 ; would like to sell for the exact same price. You can see his archived sales post for the game, but I can take more pictures if you'd like. I'll make a proper sales listing when I have the time; but with my new gig I just havent had any...... which is why Im selling. I've put 8 plays on it

#9009 5 years ago

Looking to trade my players EBD for a Bad Cats or BK2K!

#9010 5 years ago

Nice High Speed w/ New CPR playfield, new plastics, new XPin displays, new clear ramp, etc.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “High Speed w/ CPR Playfield & lots of new parts! - 100% working & functional - CPR Playfield installed - New CPR reproduction plastics installed - New XPIN displays instal...”
2018-09-20
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 242 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9011 5 years ago

Earthshaker bgResto backglass. New.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I have a brand new, never used Earthshaker backglass from bgResto. No trim included. Printed media on real glass. $200 picked up in person. Can show it illuminated in my ES if y...”
2018-11-03
Altoona, PA
Archived after: 66 days
Viewed: 368 times

#9012 5 years ago

What's up folks. I'm interested in offering up my MMr for temporary trade as I'd like something new to play. I'd be interested in one of the following games: Dialed In, Iron Maiden (prefer premium), TOTAN, Tales from the Crypt, Guns N Roses, and Congo.

I'm in Arlington, VA and would be interested in finding someone local. I don't have a pin hauling vehicle, so would need to rely on you for that part. I'm thinking the trade could last through the winter.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

#9013 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

What's up folks. I'm interested in offering up my MMr for temporary trade as I'd like something new to play. I'd be interested in one of the following games: Dialed In, Iron Maiden (prefer premium), TOTAN, Tales from the Crypt, Guns N Roses, and Congo.
I'm in Arlington, VA and would be interested in finding someone local. I don't have a pin hauling vehicle, so would need to rely on you for that part. I'm thinking the trade could last through the winter.
Thanks!

Shame you won't take a TZ. Mine's pissing me off still, and I need to kick it out of the house for a while.

#9014 5 years ago

Just listed a partially restored Demo Man in the marketplace

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Up for sale is a semi restored Williams Demolition Man. It was in the free play area at Allentown if you were there this year. I bought it from Eric Bundy who semi restored it. I'...”
2018-11-03
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 856 times
Contributed to Pinside

I'll also be listing/bringing to York show, ACDC Luci, Avatar Pro, Twilight Zone, Capcom Airborne and probably a Monopoly

#9015 5 years ago

Looking to purchase a medieval madness original or remake.

#9016 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Thanks!

Such a great idea to do this. I've actually thought about this myself but lack the transportation aspect as well. I have a heavily modded Metallica Pro (spinners, shaker motor, blah blah) that I would do a winter trade for too. I'm in Lansdowne (Leesburg VA).

#9017 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Looking to purchase a medieval madness original or remake.

The remake should be easy to find.

#9018 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

temporary trade

Quoted from jefryan:

Such a great idea to do this.

I have had a temporary trade going with a friend for something like 6 months now. It's great in my case, but only because I would unconditionally trust this friend.

What happens when something goes wrong? His game had a coil that locked on, and he trusts that I won't let his game catch fire or at least I'll put it out ASAP.

#9019 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Thanks!

Per3per3 and i did this last year and it worked out great - his machine was in PRISTINE condition and he was gracious enough to take a well-played Monster Bash as a trade. We traded back a few months later when I started the restore. Would do it again in a heartbeat! both of us took a chance, not really knowing one another and we have become very good friends as a result.

#9020 5 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I have had a temporary trade going with a friend for something like 6 months now. It's great in my case, but only because I would unconditionally trust this friend.
What happens when something goes wrong? His game had a coil that locked on, and he trusts that I won't let his game catch fire or at least I'll put it out ASAP.

Good points. I guess going over to one another's house to play the game, see the condition of where the games are, etc would be best approach. I suppose a brief contract could be written up and signed by both parties too.

#9021 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Per3per3 and i did this last year and it worked out great - his machine was in PRISTINE condition and he was gracious enough to take a well-played Monster Bash as a trade. We traded back a few months later when I started the restore. Would do it again in a heartbeat! both of us took a chance, not really knowing one another and we have become very good friends as a result.

I've never did a trade but do a 6 month loan with one of my friends. The deal is he lightly shops the game (cleans and wax playfield. Installs new rubbers) then plays it for 6 months. I pick it up and drop off a different game. I have complete trust in the guy so works out for both of us. We are on game number 3 soon to be game 4.

#9022 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I've never did a trade but do a 6 month loan with one of my friends. The deal is he lightly shops the game (cleans and wax playfield. Installs new rubbers) then plays it for 6 months. I pick it up and drop off a different game. I have complete trust in the guy so works out for both of us. We are on game number 3 soon to be game 4.

Nice! That’s an awesome idea. I need somebody like that I can offload one my games to periodically! Haha

#9023 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

More
Nice! That’s an awesome idea. I need somebody like that I can offload one my games to periodically! Haha

I have a similar situation with a local pinhead where I do the repairs, shop jobs and in return I get to play a machine I normally wouldn't buy or couldn't afford. It's a win win for both parties.

#9024 5 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

I have a similar situation with a local pinhead where I do the repairs, shop jobs and in return I get to play a machine I normally wouldn't buy or couldn't afford. It's a win win for both parties.

I’d put this idea in the “win win” as well...having a safe trade and knowing that your pin is getting some repairs/shop job done is a fair route to take.

#9025 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I have two games in the basement like that now.. and have traded with friends for temp as well. I don't think I'd do it for a forum aquaintance, but for people we know and see regularly in person. I do it. It's a great way to maximize value without having to sell and rebuy games later

#9026 5 years ago

Selling a twilight zone

Home used since 2002. Clean working machine with the following done to it then:

New entropy door
Ipb plastic kit installed 2002
All 4 flippers rebuilt top to bottom
New clock board
New clock case
New powerball
Dmd hvp board
Mods include Robby the robot, piano, camera, rocket, backboard decal, gumballs

Great playfield plays great. Cabinet faded and scratched but price includes new cabinet decals.

$6500

#9027 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Totem Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “TOTEM for sale. Works but needs to be shopped. I have pics on my phone so if you want any, text me at 804-833-4967.”
2018-09-24
Midlothian, VA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 204 times

#9028 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I would do this, but with a couple caveats -
I need to be able to trust the person (i.e. I'd probably look as his activity here on Pinside)
If something major happened (board fried, etc), I would want to be told ASAP.

I've never done a game trade, but with my TZ really pissing me off, I'm considering it. Short term, let someone enjoy the game, as I get to learn about a game I haven't had before.

#9029 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Rob - I really appreciate it. For all others who have commented, I totally agree the whole temp trade things works much better if you know the person and trust them...this kinda goes without saying. That being said, I can assure everyone here that I take very good care of my machines (and would for yours as well). I'm happy to come up with an agreement in writing if it makes someone feel more comfortable. If it's someone I don't know too well, then I'll probably lean harder on the trade being for a machine of similar value.

If anyone out there has one of the following and would like to trade, then please PM me and we can schedule some time to chat over the phone: Tron (with lit ramps), Dialed In, Iron Maiden (prefer premium), TOTAN, Tales from the Crypt, Guns N Roses, Cirques Voltaire, and Congo.

Let's change it up...temporarily!

#9030 5 years ago

I have a players LW3. Works well but not in collector shape by any means. I would consider trading it non-temporarily for/towards:

Earthshaker
Fish Tales
Rollergames
Bride of Pinbot
DE Star Wars
Judge Dredd
Dirty Harry
Eight Ball Deluxe

That said, I love playing Lethal Weapon, so I won't be upset if no trade offers come

#9031 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Rob - I really appreciate it. For all others who have commented, I totally agree the whole temp trade things works much better if you know the person and trust them...this kinda goes without saying. That being said, I can assure everyone here that I take very good care of my machines (and would for yours as well). I'm happy to come up with an agreement in writing if it makes someone feel more comfortable. If it's someone I don't know too well, then I'll probably lean harder on the trade being for a machine of similar value.
If anyone out there has one of the following and would like to trade, then please PM me and we can schedule some time to chat over the phone: Tron (with lit ramps), Dialed In, Iron Maiden (prefer premium), TOTAN, Tales from the Crypt, Guns N Roses, Cirques Voltaire, and Congo.
Let's change it up...temporarily!

Temp trade Congo for Indy Jones...?

#9032 5 years ago

My Water World plus cash for an Earth Shaker, Judge Dread, Whirlwind, Back to the future

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69408

#9033 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “It’s an undocumented home use only. I’m pretty sure I’m only the second owner. It has 1900 total plays on it now. Everything on it is working as it should. I’ve put in L...”
2018-09-24
Bethlehem, PA
4,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 1869 times
Contributed to Pinside
I’m looking for any of the following and we can work out +/- cash.

Stern Star Wars Pro
A nice Fish Tales
Iron Maiden Pro
Shadow preferably with the Aurich translite
Stars
Joker Poker
Monopoly
Ghostbusters Pro
Star Trek Pro
Deadpool Pro (on the off chance someone already wants to move one)
Classic Sterns
Nice examples of Taxi, Whirlwind, Diner, Earthshaker or Mousin’ Around

#9034 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Temp trade Congo for Indy Jones...?

Recently got the indy and really enjoy playing it. So that one isn't available for trade right now. I appreciate the offer though

#9035 5 years ago

Extremely nice road show for sale. Heads restored and in full working order. Comes with a lcd color dmd(set to hi res dots) and mirror blade. Machine has fresh leds in gi and backbox. Only issue is trough opto 1 acts up every now and then and 2 bulbs burned out over left ramp sign. I will provide a replacement board for the optos. Pin is located in Richmond Virginia. Asking $3400 for it or will put it towards a trade+cash your way for a mmr

#9036 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Extremely nice road show for sale. Heads restored and in full working order. Comes with a lcd color dmd(set to hi res dots) and mirror blade. Machine has fresh leds in gi and backbox. Only issue is trough opto 1 acts up every now and then and 2 bulbs burned out over left ramp sign. I will provide a replacement board for the optos. Pin is located in Richmond Virginia. Asking $3400 for it or will put it towards a trade+cash your way for a mmr

wish you were closer because I would consider a temp trade.

#9037 5 years ago

Still available

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For Sale for $6,900 or trade. I’d prefer to trade and I can meet at the York Show. I was going to trade in on Deadpool LE but the I decided to keep the collection at 8 strong as ...”
2018-10-11
Altoona, PA
Trade
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 3671 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9038 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I'm suprised that no one local has taken me up on this deal. Not interested in players condition machines.

Anyone......bueller......bueller?

#9039 5 years ago

Looking for a local Meteor or Stars. Have an unshopped SST I can trade or cash. Can meet at York Show.

#9040 5 years ago

AC DC Luci premium in the marketplace. Open to trades. Will have at the York show unless sold beforehand

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is up for sale is an original run Stern AC/ DC Luci Premium. Game is in excellent condition. Very low plays! Some of the extras include a Shaker motor, Bell Mod, mirr...”
2018-09-27
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 248 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9041 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

AC DC Luci premium in the marketplace. Open to trades. Will have at the York show unless sold beforehand

what else you bringing, bob? i'm down to two pins. need to replenish the ranks.

#9042 5 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

what else you bringing, bob? i'm down to two pins. need to replenish the ranks.

Hi James, going to try to keep it manageable...

If the show was this weekend it would be Luci, Twilight Zone, Capcom Airborne, Avatar Pro, Monopoly, Demo Man and maybe STTNG

#9043 5 years ago

Still looking for this!

Other - Wanted
Wanted! - “Let me know if you can help!”
2018-10-29
Alexandria, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 302 days
Viewed: 21 times

#9044 5 years ago

I am looking to have a pin transported from Bethel Park PA 15102 to Morris Plains NJ 07950. I can meet halfway if that helps. Please PM me if you can help and of course you will be compensated for your time.

#9045 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “It’s an undocumented home use only. I’m pretty sure I’m only the second owner. It has 1900 total plays on it now. Everything on it is working as it should. I’ve put in L...”
2018-09-24
Bethlehem, PA
4,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 1869 times
Contributed to Pinside

I’m dropping my TSPP to $4600 cash which is a firm price for 48 hours. If nothing happens I’ll probably take it off the market or explore another trade.

Greg

#9046 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Title Fight Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Works and plays nicely. Bell works. Boxers box. Flippers work. Coils work. Left boxer left hand glove is missing a portion as shown. Velcro on front and front sides from prior ow...”
2018-09-28
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 348 times

May have this sold but posting just in case. Local pickup only in Purcellville VA

#9047 5 years ago

Still looking for that Doctor Who

#9048 5 years ago

Thinking of putting up my Star Wars Pro for trade +/- cash. Since the new Aerosmith code, Star Wars almost never gets played. LotR, Indy, MetPro, Houdini, Oz, SttnG, GNR.

#9049 5 years ago

I know it is a bit far but

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“1956 Williams Cross Fire Rifle game. Fully restored inside and out. Works excellent. Has original scoring bells or flip a switch and each target has a different digital sound. The...”
2018-12-19
Boston, MA
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1096 times

#9050 5 years ago

I’m headed to Breezewood, PA on Sunday 9/30 from Annapolis MD if anyone has a pin for sale in the 1000-1500 range from the mid 80s and up.

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/181?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.