(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,023 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by rwalters21
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,023 posts in this topic. You are on page 178 of 361.
#8851 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

There is some girl screwing with everyone using a $500 Jokerz ad also.

Yes, I contacted her very weird responses!

#8852 5 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

You can play it one handed.. it’s a one shot game..

I find this comment interesting. I agree the right flipper does get a ton of use but for me it's got one of the best soundtracks in pinball and a very fun yet basic ruleset. The best score I've ever gotten was in the 15 million range and I can assure you I was not playing one handed . Most of them on location normally have less than 5 million on the high score so I'm betting most people don't find it easy enough to play one handed.

#8853 5 years ago
Quoted from HD_Fatboy:

Yes, I contacted her very weird responses!

Contacted her too. Believe she was fishing for the best price. I got responses ranging from "I'm not home" to "someone is coming offering me $750" Sold now.

#8854 5 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

Contacted her too. Believe she was fishing for the best price. I got responses ranging from "I'm not home" to "someone is coming offering me $750" Sold now.

I asked for a pic showing it powered up. she said it didn't power up. I made an offer, she said she would ask her dad to power up and send a pic. I never got the pic, I made another offer she said no. I won,t buy a machine without at least seeing a pic of it powered up to see if there is any life at all. As far as we know all the boards could be out of the machine.

#8855 5 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

I find this comment interesting. I agree the right flipper does get a ton of use but for me it's got one of the best soundtracks in pinball and a very fun yet basic ruleset. The best score I've ever gotten was in the 15 million range and I can assure you I was not playing one handed . Most of them on location normally have less than 5 million on the high score so I'm betting most people don't find it easy enough to play one handed.

I love mine, fast playing multi-ball/multi-level. currently @ 27 million and change. Took 25-30 minutes. Love the sound track.

#8856 5 years ago

Anyone with a Flash Gordon FS? Would consider any condition.

#8857 5 years ago

Who grabbed the STTNG of off Craigslist for $500?

#8858 5 years ago

No way... must have been fake

#8859 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

No way... must have been fake

No idea why people continue to believe these fake ads. It's the same person trolling!!! You can see who it is through reverse IP. Lol

#8860 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

No idea why people continue to believe these fake ads. It's the same person trolling!!! You can see who it is through reverse IP. Lol

I didn't dig that far.

#8861 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

How does one do that? Get an email from them and inspect the headers?

#8862 5 years ago

I may be getting a working Star Trek Next Generation next week. Anyone interested? I do not have photos yet. It is basically nice. I'm sure it has some scratches on the cabinet. Playfield nice with regular lamps. It is working 100%. I recently fixed the right cannon. Turns out someone greased it years ago. Just cleaned it up and worked great. I will ask $4,400 as is. I'll post it in the marketplace once I have photos.

#8863 5 years ago

Looking to trade my mint huo Dialed In LE. If you’re interested, send me a pm.

#8864 5 years ago

POTC still available $4800

#8865 5 years ago

Friend is asking me to sell his WOZ 75th. He bought it new in box (I helped him unbox and set up). It's has all the protection mods as well as other of the popular ones. Marketplace ad will be up soon. Located in Reading, Pa.

#8866 5 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Friend is asking me to sell his WOZ 75th. He bought it new in box (I helped him unbox and set up). It's has all the protection mods as well as other of the popular ones. Marketplace ad will be up soon. Located in Reading, Pa.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a Ruby Red 75th Anniversary WOZ for a friend. He is original owner and bought it NIB. I helped to unbox and set it up so can vouch for how nice it was and still is. It is...”
2018-08-26
Reading, PA
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 568 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8867 5 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Machine - For Sale
Wizard of OzNew!HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Selling a Ruby Red 75th Anniversary WOZ for a friend. He is original owner and bought it NIB. I helped to unbox and set it up so can vouch for how nice it was and still is. It is...”
36 minutes ago Reading, PA 8,500
dmacy

Hey is your friend looking for a trade by chance?

#8868 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Hey is your friend looking for a trade by chance?

He's looking to sell it outright.

#8869 5 years ago

I have an original Chexx bubble hockey I am looking to trade for an alpha numeric or newer pin. Dome has a crack in the side, not in view of the player. Everything works, and has coin mechs.

#8870 5 years ago

Likely going to be listing my Iron Maiden LE soon. Basically new with only a couple of plays. Hate to sell but found one of my grails and only have so much space. Looking to get $9500 and located a few miles outside of Pittsburgh.

#8871 5 years ago

4-5 people interested in IMVE. Wh20 takes priority but cash takes it too.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “very nice stock IMVE. has inside can art. looking for cash or Wh20. better pics soon. 1300 total plays.”
2018-08-26
Bethany Beach, DE
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 478 times

#8872 5 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Likely going to be listing my Iron Maiden LE soon. Basically new with only a couple of plays. Hate to sell but found one of my grails and only have so much space. Looking to get $9500 and located a few miles outside of Pittsburgh.

What's the grail game?

#8873 5 years ago

Thinking about putting my Spooky's Domino's Pinball up. Likely for sale out right but could consider trades.

#8874 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale: 1975 Bally Wizard! 4-Player EM. Backglass is a perfect 10. Playfield is a 9.5 a few very small wear spots. PF has no planking. Plastics are excellent, no bending, fa...”
2018-11-27
Jarrettsville, MD
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1266 times

#8876 5 years ago

IMVE for sale. Nicely modded.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Very Nice HOU IMVE. Original Owner. Purchased new Feb 2015. Mods/Details include: Pinball Life Rev B Shaker Motor Hooked Whiplash with EL White Whips Speaker Lights and acryl...”
2018-10-10
Silver Spring, MD
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 996 times

#8877 5 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

IMVE for sale. Nicely modded.

Machine - For Sale
Iron Man (Pro Vault Edition)New!NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Very Nice HOU IMVE. Original Owner. Purchased new Feb 2015.

Mods/Details include:

ColorDMD LCD
Pinball Life Rev B Shaker Motor
Hooked Whiplash with EL White Whips
Speaker Light...”
43 minutes ago Silver Spring, MD 5,500
gripwhip

I've played this game - beautiful!

Sold mine - and even though the action figures on the PF aren't my thing, I sure do miss it. Wish I hadn't sold it. Great game!

#8878 5 years ago

DeadPool just posted. Just not felling it on this one. One day I will learn to try before you buy. Probably will learn lesson after Munsters.

#8879 5 years ago

Looking to trade or sell my SP and TSSP. I will be posting them formally soon so if interested, please PM.

#8880 5 years ago

Deadpool sold

#8881 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Deadpool sold

Bam!

#8882 5 years ago

I think you mean "BOOM!"

#8883 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
FS - POTC (HUO) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my huo POTC with color dmd, led's , flipper fidelity speaker upgrade, tilt side art blades, custom potc target decals and topper from tilttopper. Probably one of ...”
2018-08-17
Sadsburyville, PA
4,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1474 times
Very nice Pirates still available $4700 obo!

#8884 5 years ago

TSSP just posted

#8886 5 years ago

Just in, a sample CV game #61 off of the line! Overall all a very clean routed US game with matching #’s board set, nice clean cabinet, plays good but has some insert delamination so will be priced according.

#8887 5 years ago

Still have my mint huo Dialed In up for trade. Let’s make a deal, what ya got for trade?

#8888 5 years ago

Still looking for Metallica Pro, Aerosmith Pro or GotG Pro near Harrisburg PA. Let me know if you have one or are bringing one to the York show.

#8889 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Machine - For Sale
FS - POTC (HUO)HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Looking to sell my huo POTC with color dmd, led's , flipper fidelity speaker upgrade, tilt side art blades, custom potc target decals and topper from tilttopper.

Probably one of ...”
12 days ago Sadsburyville, PA 4,700 (OBO)
Psw757

Very nice Pirates still available $4700 obo!

Is still buy this before a jjp. A lot of game here for the $$ and it doesn’t gave a pizza on the playfield glws.

#8890 5 years ago

Hoping a Wh20 pops up for sale or trade local. I have 2-3 cash buyers for IMVE but just hoping for a wh20 trade or sale before I key IM go

#8891 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Hoping a Wh20 pops up for sale or trade local. I have 2-3 cash buyers for IMVE but just hoping for a wh20 trade or sale before I key IM go

Take the cash and buy a Whitewater.

#8892 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Almost impossible to find a 4.5k Wh20 these days...

#8893 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I know but hate losing IM unless I find one...just need patience

#8894 5 years ago

patience...bah!

#8895 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I know but hate losing IM unless I find one...just need patience

You're not going to want a beatup white water. Anyone who trades an average or above WH20 for 4500 is selling it undervalue with this market. Do yourself the favor and sell IM, get the cash and add some more to get the game. It's such a fun one.

#8896 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

You're not going to want a beatup white water. Anyone who trades an average or above WH20 for 4500 is selling it undervalue with this market. Do yourself the favor and sell IM, get the cash and add some more to get the game. It's such a fun one.

all time classic!

#8897 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Almost impossible to find a 4.5k Wh20 these days...

I agree. Thats why i played mine last night and enjoyed it.

#8898 5 years ago

Looking for DW..

#8899 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Virtual Pinball table. PM if you have one. Quick turnaround and trade potential.

Force feedback a must

#8900 5 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Just in, a sample CV game #61 off of the line! Overall all a very clean routed US game with matching #’s board set, nice clean cabinet, plays good but has some insert delamination so will be priced according.

Pm sent back on our original conversation.

There are 18,023 posts in this topic. You are on page 178 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/178?hl=deathtouch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.