(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 361.
#8801 5 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Make Crabtowne an offer, we need room for more new games in there...

Anybody ever bought a game from there?

#8802 5 years ago

I'm on the look out for a Flight 2000 if anyone's got one they are thinking of moving on. I've got a friend filling up a container at Coinopwarehouse in Hagerstown, MD, so I've got shipping sorted from there to Australia, but I'd need a hand getting it over to them if possible.

#8803 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I made a trade with them. Mike is great to deal with.

#8804 5 years ago
Quoted from Zzap:

I'm on the look out for a Flight 2000 if anyone's got one they are thinking of moving on. I've got a friend filling up a container at Coinopwarehouse in Hagerstown, MD, so I've got shipping sorted from there to Australia, but I'd need a hand getting it over to them if possible.

Tell your friend to be careful with what he buys from there... it's like a box of chocolates

#8806 5 years ago

Nice TSPP. No flipper button wear is rare for this game. Must not have gotten much use..

#8807 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Mike's a good guy and takes great care of the games in there. Buy with confidence.

#8808 5 years ago

Still available with new price

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Low play GOT LE original owner perfect condition. Can deliver locally.”
2018-07-09
Dallas, PA
Archived after: 74 days
Viewed: 299 times

#8809 5 years ago

Looking for a fully working tales from the crypt let me know thanks.

#8810 5 years ago

Mark is a great guy to deal with! I played is GOTLE and is like new. I might end up buying this if I don't get a Hobbit. GLWTS

Quoted from Pickenheim:

Still available with new price

Machine - For Sale
Game of Thrones LEHUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Low play GOT LE original owner perfect condition. Can deliver locally.”
37 days ago Fairfax Station, VA 6,500
Pickenheim

#8811 5 years ago

Not much luck looking for a Tron Le, so...Now looking for a Tron Pro with lots of mods including the Ramp Lights.

#8812 5 years ago

Need cash for a convention this weekend.
Williams Big Deal Em project game. Everything looks like it will clean up well, very minor wear on the playfield, all the plastics look to be in good shape and the backglass is in great shape. Needs to be shopped. I've never set it up. As is project.
Easy driveway pick up up tonight or tomorrow night for $350
Located in Doylestown, Pa

#8813 5 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Williams Big Deal Em project game. Everything looks like it will clean up well, very minor wear on the playfield, all the plastics look to be in good shape and the backglass is in great shape. Needs to be shopped. I've never set it up. As is project.

Which Big Deal is it?

Jim

#8814 5 years ago

Roller games w/ diamond plate playfield: $1950.

ad should be in the market place tonight...

#8815 5 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Sold almost immediately on Facebook

#8816 5 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Selling a Vintage Nichinjin M11 machine. I know nothing about these machine other than they are popular in japan. I fixed a stuck ball and the machine works great. Plexi-glass f...”
2018-08-17
Glen Mills, PA
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 38 times

Have this if anyone is interested.

#8817 5 years ago

Looking to trade or sell my loaded HUO TnA. Trade wise, interested in many although looking for mid tier and cash except if it's dialed in...
Walking Dead, JP, wcs, getaway, i500, TSPP, Spiderman, Shadow, Congo, - let me know what you have. Nice condition - you know the way I roll ; )

#8818 5 years ago

Getting ready to post a phenomenal condition SS in the next month or so. PM if interested in checking it out in person, I won’t be actually listing it for a few
Weeks

#8819 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Roller games Good condition Rollergames for sale, with diamond plate Playfield. The cabinets is in good condition with some scratches and slight fade on the right side head. Th...”
2018-08-19
Glen Mills, PA
1,950 (Firm)
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 235 times

#8820 5 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Make Crabtowne an offer, we need room for more new games in there...

Sorry guys.... as much as I hate bk2k, crabtowne is not getting rid of it, or certain other games. Too many people make the restaurant a destination point because that (and a few other key games) are there.

We are getting newer pins in there.... SW pro, kiss pro, and gb pro are there already. We will be making the lineup in there newer before 2019, without harming the integrity of crabtownes “time capsule” image.

If you haven’t been there in a year or so, check it out.... 31 pins, most with Titan silicone and comet smd in the GI. My partner in crime Shannon has capped over 30 monitors, including all the Nintendo’s.

This isn’t your daddy’s crabtowne any more

Mike

#8821 5 years ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Sorry guys.... as much as I hate bk2k, crabtowne is not getting rid of it, or certain other games. Too many people make the restaurant a destination point because that (and a few other key games) are there.
We are getting newer pins in there.... SW pro, kiss pro, and gb pro are there already. We will be making the lineup in there newer before 2019, without harming the integrity of crabtownes “time capsule” image.
If you haven’t been there in a year or so, check it out.... 31 pins, most with Titan silicone and comet smd in the GI. My partner in crime Shannon has capped over 30 monitors, including all the Nintendo’s.
Mike

Bad news but DAMN GOOD NEWS too! Crab towne has some games I have rarely seen in the wild - Twister comes to
Mind

#8822 5 years ago

Anyone looking to trade a Metallica Pro?

I have a mint huo POTC I’m looking to trade/sell. Color dmd, Flipper Fidelity speakers, leds, side blades and tilt topper.

Perfect condition I’m second owner.

#8823 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Selling my Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle #394 spot from PinballStar. I know my number is high but this gives someone who don't mind the wait and to save $$ for a good deal. I'm giv...”
2018-08-05
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 2774 times
Contributed to Pinside

Selling my ACNC spot cheap

#8824 5 years ago

Funny - the new normal in this thread is to say “thinking about selling __ game... let me know if you might be interested,” rather than just posting the game.

I’ve done it.

That’s all cool... I just hope everyone follows through and pays the appropriate fees to Pinside. Would be nice to keep the lights on around here.

#8825 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Funny - the new normal in this thread is to say “thinking about selling _ game... let me know if you might be interested,” rather than just posting the game.
I’ve done it.
That’s all cool... I just hope everyone follows through and pays the appropriate fees to Pinside. Would be nice to keep the lights on around here.

+1 Don’t know if you were referring to anything I posted, but my posts of this nature might be better thought of as “don’t really want to sell, but I don’t have enough space
So something has to go.. if I get a good offer
From an enthusiastic buyer, I may be able to part with it..”

Scared Stiff in beautiful condition with custom one-of-a-kind animated eyes mod

#8826 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

+1 Don’t know if you were referring to anything I posted, but my posts of this nature might be better thought of as “don’t really want to sell, but I don’t have enough space
So something has to go.. if I get a good offer
From an enthusiastic buyer, I may be able to part with it..”
Scared Stiff in beautiful condition with custom one-of-a-kind animated eyes mod

Actually was just making a general observation. I’ve done the same thing... but I’ve I’ve also always donated if the exchange happened because of Pinside. Just seems like it has become the norm.

#8827 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Actually was just making a general observation. I’ve done the same thing... but I’ve I’ve also always donated if the exchange happened because of Pinside. Just seems like it has become the norm.

Absolutely !

#8828 5 years ago

Reposted my Batman 66. Had a few mods that I needed to install. Also lowered pricing. Thanks.

#8829 5 years ago

My cousin is looking for a Big Guns.

#8830 5 years ago

Going to post my Hobbit Smaug pretty soon. HUO, mirrors, plastic protectors, 100% no issues, perfect cab, etc. Just not feeling it. PM if interested. Looking for trade cash or just cash.

#8831 5 years ago

I’m going to be trading my mint huo Dialed In LE and Indiana Jones. I’d like to do a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 trade on each. Looking to open my own arcade soon and need additional pins. Let me know if you have any ideas. Haven’t posted an official ad yet, just checking for interest

#8832 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Going to post my Hobbit Smaug pretty soon. HUO, mirrors, plastic protectors, 100% no issues, perfect cab, etc. Just not feeling it. PM if interested. Looking for trade cash or just cash.

What are you looking for in trade?

#8833 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What are you looking for in trade?

Potential for Dialed In, or an older williams/bally game in the 3-5k range or JP.

#8834 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Potential for Dialed In, or an older williams/bally game in the 3-5k range or JP.

Cool. Good luck to ya!!

#8835 5 years ago

Anyone have a Family Guy or Shrek local to Warrenton VA that I can test my Stewie step motor on. My Stewie step motor is not working and wanted to see if it is the motor or board. The step motor is sold out everywhere. Thanks! Tom

#8836 5 years ago

Spider-Man listed in marketplace. Open to selling Red or Black.

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I bought this SM Red thinking I was going to sell my SM Black and keep it. But after looking over my black I don't know if I want to let it go, so I'm putting up the red for sale. ...”
2018-08-21
Lehigh Valley, PA
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 234 times

#8837 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:Spider-Man listed in marketplace. Open to selling Red or Black.

Machine - For Sale
Spider-ManNew!HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “I bought this SM Red thinking I was going to sell my SM Black and keep it. But after looking over my black I don't know if I want to let it go, so I'm putting up the red for sale. ...”
1 day ago Lehigh Valley, PA 5,000 (Firm)
Butch2099

I have seen this Pin firsthand. Beautiful. Rare with the Web Side Rails. Everyone knows Bob. Great seller. Great Price. GLWS

#8838 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

My cousin is looking for a Big Guns.

I have a Big Guns that I was thinking about selling. Shoot me a message if your cousin it interested. Thanks!

#8839 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Anyone have a Family Guy or Shrek local to Warrenton VA that I can test my Stewie step motor on. My Stewie step motor is not working and wanted to see if it is the motor or board. The step motor is sold out everywhere. Thanks! Tom

Not Warrenton but I have a Family Guy in Sterling; you’re welcome to test on my machine if you want to make the trek over.

#8840 5 years ago

Funding a new game. My wife's Elvira is up for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Elvira and the Party Monsters - plays great no issues - powder coated purple rails, legs, lock bar and neon green wire forms - led light up posts, led shooter rod, - mostly titan r...”
2018-08-23
Chalfont, PA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 159 times

#8841 5 years ago

May be taking my HUO Vault AC/DC Premium to CLEPIN for trade. Interested in IMDN pro + cash. Would consider other trades for DMD/SS games depending on the offer.

#8842 5 years ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Mike

What is so bad about BK2K?

#8843 5 years ago

Lowered price on my HUO loaded POTC - $5000.

Found a Metallica locally and this needs to go first. Thx!

Machine - For Sale
FS - POTC (HUO) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my huo POTC with color dmd, led's , flipper fidelity speaker upgrade, tilt side art blades, custom potc target decals and topper from tilttopper. Probably one of ...”
2018-08-17
Sadsburyville, PA
4,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1474 times

#8844 5 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

What is so bad about BK2K?

Well, The one they had at the York show last year was turned up so load I couldn't even stand playing it. Other then that I don't know.?.?

#8845 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Well, The one they had at the York show last year was turned up so load I couldn't even stand playing it. Other then that I don't know.?.?

You can play it one handed.. it’s a one shot game..

#8846 5 years ago

Basement is almost finished so I am officially on the lookout for my first pin. I am looking in particular for a World Cup Soccer 94 in good shape. If you have one around here in good shape at a reasonable price I can pick up and pay cash in person. Thanks!

#8847 5 years ago

Just a reminder that this beauty is still out there looking for a home.

#8848 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Not Warrenton but I have a Family Guy in Sterling; you’re welcome to test on my machine if you want to make the trek over.

This is GREAT! Thanks so much Mike!!

#8849 5 years ago

Sample TZ & CV coming in tomorrow!

#8850 5 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Sold almost immediately on Facebook

Which Big Deal was it?

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/177?hl=gott_lieb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.