(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,011 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Turboghia
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,011 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 361.
#8651 5 years ago

If you are in the area or coming to Pittsburgh this week for ReplayFX, I have nice originals CP, STNG & TAFG up for sale!

Machine - For Sale
Champion Pub Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Selling a very clean US CP in great; cabinet has great color, boards are nice & clean with no hacks, plays fine and all the toys work!Game has been in collection for nearly 20 ...”
2018-07-24
Pittsburgh, PA
4,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 166 times

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a very clean US STNG; cabinet has great color, boards are nice & clean with no hacks, plays fine and yes the cannons work! Game has been in collection for nearly 20 yea...”
2018-07-24
Pittsburgh, PA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 169 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have up for sale my very nice TAFG that was routed at one time but is in very nice condition. The lock bar & rails had some tarnish when I got it years ago so a NOS bar was p...”
2018-06-30
Pittsburgh, PA
10,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1585 times

#8652 5 years ago

If anyone has or is planning on listing a Spiderman-Vault for sale. I'm looking to purchase one by the end of august/early september

#8653 5 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Marylander here in the market for my first pin next month once the basement is finished. Have gone from #1 choice being Star Trek TNG, to Medieval Madness, to Game of Thrones, and am now wavering between AFMre SE, and World Cup Soccer 94. We'll see what's available next month when I can move something in.

Whoa Weird Al fan, nice!

#8654 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Marylander here in the market for my first pin next month once the basement is finished. Have gone from #1 choice being Star Trek TNG, to Medieval Madness, to Game of Thrones, and am now wavering between AFMre SE, and World Cup Soccer 94. We'll see what's available next month when I can move something in.
Whoa Weird Al fan, nice

When they make a Weird Al pin... I'll buy it.

Rumor has it he likes pinball.

#8655 5 years ago

he probably likes anything that would make him money.

#8656 5 years ago

I just put my very nice Back to the future up for sale. A pinside buyer was supposed to show up here tonight, but he vanished. So, figured i’d promote it a little. Ad is in the Market. great shape. Some nice customizations and no problems. Located near Allentown.

#8657 5 years ago
Quoted from acaciolo:

I just put my very nice Back to the future up for sale. A pinside buyer was supposed to show up here tonight, but he vanished. So, figured i’d promote it a little. Ad is in the Market. great shape. Some nice customizations and no problems. Located near Allentown.

You should link to your ad

#8658 5 years ago
Quoted from acaciolo:

Great seller, surprised this one is being sold.

#8659 5 years ago
Quoted from acaciolo:

Did you sell the DeLorean???

#8660 5 years ago

On the hunt for a FT. Cash on the glass and no bs. Pick up at your location. PM me if you have one you’d be willing to let go of.

Thx,
Mark

#8661 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I hear you there, he had a NOS BG with it too. I’ve been hunting for a Mephisto and a Nosferatu for about three years.

Don't forget Catacomb

#8662 5 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Did you sell the DeLorean???

I did not sell the delorean, but i had a chance to grab a HUO BTTF that was gifted to the producer of all 3 Bttf movies with a pretty cool commemorative plaque on it. The seller was great and gave me a fair price, so I sold my existing machine to a great pinsider also named Tony today. It is shipping to California tomorrow. Other than the other potential pinside buyer who set up a time to come see the machine, didn’t show up, and didn’t even have the courtesy to call me or answer my calls/texts, the entire transaction worked out well. Power of pinside.

#8663 5 years ago
Quoted from acaciolo:

I did not sell the delorean, but i had a chance to grab a HUO BTTF that was gifted to the producer of all 3 Bttf movies with a pretty cool commemorative plaque on it. The seller was great and gave me a fair price, so I sold my existing machine to a great pinsider also named Tony today. It is shipping to California tomorrow. Other than the other potential pinside buyer who set up a time to come see the machine, didn’t show up, and didn’t even have the courtesy to call me or answer my calls/texts, the entire transaction worked out well. Power of pinside.

Wow, that's awesome! If you ever want to sell that HUO BTTF, please let me know!

#8664 5 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Wow, that's awesome! If you ever want to sell that HUO BTTF, please let me know!

I think this one might be a keeper!

#8666 5 years ago

Wow that is a very cool looking game!

#8667 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Would like to sell my Dialed In LE (HUO/Original Owner) or trade for a super nice Williams Indiana Jones. My Dialed In has 100% titan rubbers, mezel mods subway dressing with ligh...”
2018-07-08
Vienna, VA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 467 times

Beautiful HUO Dialed In LE for sale in Northern Virginia

#8668 5 years ago

Looking for an acdc premium or pro

#8669 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Looking for an acdc premium or pro

PM sent

#8670 5 years ago

Thx, looking for a mostly stock pro or premium, color dmd ok.

#8671 5 years ago

Will anybody be traveling from Pittsburgh area down through VA or MD anytime soon? Could use help getting a populated playfield and a backglass down this way.

#8672 5 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Will anybody be traveling from Pittsburgh area down through VA or MD anytime soon? Could use help getting a populated playfield and a backglass down this way.

Bah, I just did this yesterday!

#8673 5 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I'm going to Leesburg Aug 17-19 but I'm on the other side of PA. Be glad to bring it if someone can get it to me?

#8674 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Low play GOT LE original owner perfect condition. Can deliver locally.”
2018-07-09
Dallas, PA
Archived after: 74 days
Viewed: 299 times

#8675 5 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Bah, I just did this yesterday!

Me too!

#8676 5 years ago

Looking to trade locally!

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “FT: Throwing some feelers out there on my Star Wars Pro. Less than 350 plays. Lightly modded. -Flipper Decals -CoinTaker RGB Flipper Buttons -Imperial Tie Fighter Toy Looking fo...”
2018-07-27
York, PA
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 459 times

#8677 5 years ago

Looking for a nice mid $2k Nascar or mid $3k Mustang Pro.

#8678 5 years ago

houdini sold. No luck finding a local AFM. Looking at a local MMr. Keep thinking about getting a Tron back if anyone has a nicely modded one

#8679 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

houdini sold. No luck finding a local AFM. Looking at a local MMr. Keep thinking about getting a Tron back if anyone has a nicely modded one

Hold out for the AFM....MMr is blahhhhhh.

TRON all day yessssssssss.

#8680 5 years ago

Im looking for a JP Data East. PM me.

#8681 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I purchased this Game NIB last year from Coin Taker. I have added webbed plastic protectors, side art blades, shaker motor, laser cut side armor, and a LCD Color DMD. I’m open t...”
2018-07-29
Altoona, PA
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 907 times

#8682 5 years ago

#8683 5 years ago

Just posted Houdini:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner, in great condition. Houdini $7k Magic glass $295 Shaker $99 Art decals $99 Houdini Pin cup $55 Stadium lights $259 (might be able to remove, but the magnet strip i...”
2018-08-01
Vienna, VA
6,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 749 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8684 5 years ago

Hi all,
Long time lurker of this thread and first time poster. I’m looking for a Data East Time machine. I’m mainly looking for shopped and working but will consider a project and well. I thought I would start looking here.

#8685 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man VE - TRADE - GOTG PREMIUMNOB - New out of box (first owner) “I purchased this Game NIB last year from Coin Taker. I have added webbed plastic protectors, side art blades and a LCD Color DMD.

I’m open to trades with cash+\- depending on ga...”
3 days ago Altoona, PA 6,600 (OBO)
TheGunnett

Wish you didn't already have AC/DC

#8686 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Wish you didn't already have AC/DC

It’s all about timing and the stars aligning. I just got AC/DC in April.

#8687 5 years ago

Looking to buy a working The Getaway: High Speed II in nice condition within a few hours drive of Southern Maryland. Zip code 20653 for reference and mapping. Feel free to PM me if you know of one in striking distance.

#8688 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Hold out for the AFM....MMr is blahhhhhh.
TRON all day yessssssssss.

good advice. got some leads but nothing set. afmr or Tron top the list

#8689 5 years ago
Quoted from Reaper802:

Looking to buy a working The Getaway: High Speed II in nice condition within a few hours drive of Southern Maryland. Zip code 20653 for reference and mapping. Feel free to PM me if you know of one in striking distance.

I will have one... 'soon' if Chris ever finishes my powdercoat. Keep an eye out here.

And ironically... I grew up in 20653

#8690 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I will have one... 'soon' if Chris ever finishes my powdercoat. Keep an eye out here.
And ironically... I grew up in 20653

What?!? LPC in the house! The county always surprises me.

#8691 5 years ago

We are looking for an Aces & Kings for the Richmond Pinball Collective. I played it at Pinburgh for the first time. Really cool to shoot.

#8692 5 years ago
Quoted from Reaper802:

Alicksbaldwin you still selling yours?

#8693 5 years ago
Quoted from vaevictis:

What?!? LPC in the house! The county always surprises me.

Moved away 25 years ago... but grew up there right in town. Essex south. Actually my parents are moving out of the county this week after 40 years in SMIBville.

#8694 5 years ago
Quoted from cabuford:

alicksbaldwin you still selling yours?

That Getaway has a new home now. Hoping to be able to get something else in the near future, but my spare funds are going towards new house related expenses. Gonna miss that machine

#8695 5 years ago

Nice King of Diamonds near Philly

Machine - For Sale
King of Diamonds Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “King of Diamonds collectible single player wedgehead 100% working. Backglass animation, drop down cards. Excellent backglass & playfield Roto target decals replaced-shown in 1 ...”
2018-10-21
Collegeville, PA
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 283 days
Viewed: 1309 times

#8696 5 years ago

TnA and AFMr now cash only.... Priced to move. Check marketplace. Pm if interested.

#8697 5 years ago

Ouch! Looking for a used Escalera if anyone is selling. Gonna be shuffling a lot of pins up and down next month.

#8698 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Baywatch if anyone is ready to sell. Please PM me.

#8699 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Looking for a nice Baywatch if anyone is ready to sell. Please PM me.

Does it need to be imamaculate??

#8700 5 years ago

I got a HUO Aerosmith LE In great shape which I would like to trade for an Aerosmith pro+ cash. Will also consider trading for an Aerosmith pro with a sopranos for even value.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67237

There are 18,011 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/174?hl=cabuford and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.