(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 361.
#8601 5 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

I'll be posting a HUO Houdini and a nice Theater of Magic for sale this weekend. Have not had a chance to take pics yet. If anyone thinks they may be interested in advance let me know. Will be asking about $6500 each.

pm sent

#8602 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Been considering adding a Super Chexx. Anyone parting with one?

I have a similar non bubble, bubble hockey (bigger puck so it doesnt go flying as much) if you want to pm me I can send pics and whatnot. Ill let it go cheap to get it out of my house and it would save lots money over what chexx goes for.

#8603 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Been considering adding a Super Chexx. Anyone parting with one?

I *might* have a super nice Chexx for sale in a few months. Will know once we’re done renovating our basement (may or may not make the cut space wise)

#8604 5 years ago

still looking for a AFM. PM if you have one

#8605 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I *might* have a super nice Chexx for sale in a few months. Will know once we’re done renovating our basement (may or may not make the cut space wise)

Same for me. Except mine is a nice SuperChexx...

#8606 5 years ago

I’d be interested in a SuperChexx as well if a second one does become available after gliebig finds one. Also interested in a skeeball and/or bowler

#8607 5 years ago
Quoted from Grateful_Pin:

I’d be interested in a SuperChexx as well if a second one does become available after gliebig finds one. Also interested in a skeeball and/or bowler

I found this digital display bowler project in Maryland:
"Stern Black Beauty Shuffle Bowler
Cost: $300 OBO
Seller: Justin Britton
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/eastcoastarcade/?multi_permalinks=1084345931713627&notif_id=1531105181666068&notif_t=group_activity

OP: Powers on, lights up, starts a game but does not score."

Visit the Project Pinball thread for more projects (99% pinball):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tq=bowler&tu=

#8608 5 years ago

Going to put up my HUO TnA with all the mods except butter cab. Like new condition as you might expect. Trade only.

Potentials (nice condition - potential cash to me depending on game):

DI
ToM
ST Prem

Reach out if interested.

#8609 5 years ago

Thanks for the link bluespin. I’ll check it out.

#8610 5 years ago

posting question on here since i am hoping for local feedback. looking for a powder coating place in md area where i can get my alien done in green. pm me any ideas

#8611 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

posting question on here since i am hoping for local feedback. looking for a powder coating place in md area where i can get my alien done in green. pm me any ideas

My suggestion is to send to Robert Stone in Ohio. He ships fast as hell and won’t rip you off on the cost. Very fair powder coat prices and he is awesome getting Colors matched to games. And he works fast too - I get stuff back the same week sometimes

#8612 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

My suggestion is to send to Robert Stone in Ohio. He ships fast as hell and won’t rip you off on the cost. Very fair powder coat prices and he is awesome getting Colors matched to games. And he works fast too - I get stuff back the same week sometimes

he is my first choice. alien has that large frame so was afraid to ship

#8613 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

he is my first choice. alien has that large frame so was afraid to ship

Copy that. Hope you find one ! I don't know anybody local

#8614 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Would like to sell my Dialed In LE (HUO/Original Owner) or trade for a super nice Williams Indiana Jones. My Dialed In has 100% titan rubbers, mezel mods subway dressing with ligh...”
2018-07-08
Vienna, VA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 467 times

Dialed In LE HUO for sale

#8615 5 years ago

Still looking for another Zaccaria pin if anybody has one for sale. I have the STEAM virtual version running my pin cabinet and its really not bad, but still prefer a real one. PM me if you'd like to talk.

#8616 5 years ago

Perpetually looking for a “Mephisto” within 200 miles

#8617 5 years ago

just gonna throw it out there, looking for a nice BSD. have a SM and POTC for trade. ty.

#8618 5 years ago

Anyone by slim chance sitting on a near zero wear Strikes and Spares field?

#8619 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

sohchx If you want the Gottlieb version, pinball Resource has a nos copy in stock. It was one of the “one of each” playfields that Steve Young bought from Gottlieb.
http://www.pbresource.com/special.html

#8620 5 years ago

Considering parting with my really nice Torpedo Alley...hard to price, but I don't think I can let it go for under 3k.

#8621 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

sohchx Pinsider gregh has a cpr Bally Strikes and Spares playfield for sale. He was asking for $1,000 USD before the big CPR announcement.

#8622 5 years ago

Jack*Bot for trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade a William's Jack*Bot, 100% working. Clean boards. No wear anywhere on pf. See pics for condition. It plays very well. *Lithium button cell battery * New rubber...”
2018-07-21
Altoona, PA
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 778 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8623 5 years ago

on vacation in Bethany this week. when i get home i’ll prob be listing a HUO houdini with a few upgrades. awesome game but I played RAI’s AFM LE and i’m hooked. i’ll be trying for an AFMr or
MMr trade or cash sale if I find one

#8624 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

on vacation in Bethany this week. when i get home i’ll prob be listing a HUO houdini with a few upgrades. awesome game but I played RAI’s AFM LE and i’m hooked. i’ll be trying for an AFMr or

Mike you are going to rival delt31 for game
Flips soon!

#8625 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Perpetually looking for a “Mephisto” within 200 miles

It never hurts to try, but good luck on that one. Especially with the “within 200 miles” preference.

I was trying to get one shipped that I found last year in Spain, guy ended up selling it to his friend instead. Very disappointing. If you do find one, let me know and I’ll swing by next time I’m down your way to throw a few games on it.

#8626 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Flips soon!

my average is 3-6 months

#8627 5 years ago

Throwing my nice early production CF out into the mix.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Early production Capt. Fantastic. Cab is unfaded in excellent condition, a few minor scrapes which I might tend to. Playfield is also very nice, with only one tiny spot of wear nea...”
2018-11-11
Langhorne, PA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1244 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8628 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

It never hurts to try, but good luck on that one. Especially with the “within 200 miles” preference.
I was trying to get one shipped that I found last year in Spain, guy ended up selling it to his friend instead. Very disappointing. If you do find one, let me know and I’ll swing by next time I’m down your way to throw a few games on it.

Oh, I know - I post it every so often just to check. I’ll happily ship one even from overseas if I can. Amazing you even found one! Too bad about the friend. You should reach out, he’s probdvly about ready for an Iron Maiden right about now

#8629 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Oh, I know - I post it every so often just to check. I’ll happily ship one even from overseas if I can. Amazing you even found one! Too bad about the friend. You should reach out, he’s probdvly about ready for an Iron Maiden right about now

I hear you there, he had a NOS BG with it too. I’ve been hunting for a Mephisto and a Nosferatu for about three years.

#8630 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Flips soon!

Mike's a Good Dude and an Asset to the Pinball Community.I've played his Houdini and it's an Awesome machine for some Lucky Buyer or Trader.

#8631 5 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Mike's a Good Dude and an Asset to the Pinball Community.I've played his Houdini and it's an Awesome machine for some Lucky Buyer or Trader.

Absolutely - friends have bought at least 2
Of his games and they’ve always been immaculate.

#8632 5 years ago

thx. no hurry. waiting for a green trim AFM to show up locally

#8633 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

If you are coming near Dover, feel free to stop over and play some silver ball.

Chad
302-228-8988

#8634 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

thx. no hurry. waiting for a green trim AFM to show up locally

I have one lined up for early August, green trim LE. If I decide to let it go, I will let you know.

#8635 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I have one lined up for early August, green trim LE. If I decide to let it go, I will let you know.

thx. keep in touch

#8636 5 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

If you are coming near Dover, feel free to stop over and play some silver ball.
Chad
302-228-8988

thx. i’ll see where we end up

#8637 5 years ago

Looking for AFMr LE green too. PM if interested

#8638 5 years ago

Still have a Golden Tee Complete Cocktail & Pachinko listed in the market. Another price drop for both ~ $1100. Would definitely consider selling individually, but would like to sell the pair together. PM if you have any questions.

#8639 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

sohchx If you want the Gottlieb version, pinball Resource has a nos copy in stock. It was one of the “one of each” playfields that Steve Young bought from Gottlieb.
http://www.pbresource.com/special.html

Oops!! Forgot to mention that I need the Bally version. Sorry.

#8640 5 years ago

I have a Walking Dead limited edition lockdown bar in perfect condition if anyone is interested. Not sure what a fair price would be.

#8641 5 years ago

Looking for a Nice Demolition Man .....

#8642 5 years ago

I have some used T2 plastics in good shape for sale. T2 plastics are hard to find. PM me for which ones are available and prices. Or text me at 804-833-4967.

#8643 5 years ago

Will be posting the following games for sale.

- Pinbot
- Taxi
- Sorcerer

Contact me if you have any interest.

Thanks!!

Dan

#8644 5 years ago

T3 for sales, add in market place , 2950

#8645 5 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

Will be posting the following games for sale.
- Pinbot
- Taxi
- Sorcerer
Contact me if you have any interest.
Thanks!!
Dan

Sorcerer is sold!!

#8646 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Arena Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Up for grabs is one of the nicest copies of Gottlieb's Arena you will find. The playfield was just touched up and clearcoated with 2 part auto clear. New Titan Rubber New Glass ...”
2018-09-03
Lancaster, PA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 414 times

Machine - For Sale
Raven Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Gottlieb Raven Pinball machine from 1986. Repainted cabinet Clearcoated playfield (Dupont Chromaclear) New flipper bats LED's Titan color rubber rings New Glass New posts throughou...”
2018-07-17
Lancaster, PA
1,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 172 times

#8647 5 years ago

Another price drop on my North Star.

Can deliver in DC area if this rain ever stops!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
North Star Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1964 Gottlieb North Star Cash only. I've had this game in my collection for about 5 years. It has always played well and it is truly a great and challenging wedgehead game. B...”
2018-08-04
Alexandria, VA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 706 times
Contributed to Pinside

boilerman

#8648 5 years ago

Marylander here in the market for my first pin next month once the basement is finished. Have gone from #1 choice being Star Trek TNG, to Medieval Madness, to Game of Thrones, and am now wavering between AFMre SE, and World Cup Soccer 94. We'll see what's available next month when I can move something in.

#8649 5 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Marylander here in the market for my first pin next month once the basement is finished. Have gone from #1 choice being Star Trek TNG, to Medieval Madness, to Game of Thrones, and am now wavering between AFMre SE, and World Cup Soccer 94. We'll see what's available next month when I can move something in.

Thought about going to ReplayFX and playing a ton of them to see which you prefer? It's a great show.

#8650 5 years ago

Looking for a nice White Water and AFMr LE (green trim pref). PM if you have either. Can turn around quick. Thanks

There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/173?hl=allhokie3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.