(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,018 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 minute ago by briyau15
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,018 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 361.
#8451 5 years ago

I have a very nice STNG & CP that are slated to go; both moved out to the garage now!

#8452 5 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

I have a very nice STNG & CP that are slated to go; both moved out to the garage now!

Oh crap, if those were the ones I saw when I was there picking up the SS; all I can say is wish I had the extra cash on hand and I would be making another trip back this weekend! GLWS

#8453 5 years ago

Starting to look for a Twister....Have a few pins I could trade.

#8454 5 years ago

I have a Twister sent you a message

#8455 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Starting to look for a Twister....Have a few pins I could trade.

I have a Twister I sent you a message

#8456 5 years ago
Quoted from Flipperfun:

Oh crap, if those were the ones I saw when I was there picking up the SS; all I can say is wish I had the extra cash on hand and I would be making another trip back this weekend! GLWS

Yes, those are the machines you saw when you were at my place picking up the SS. Both very nice clean original US games as you saw!

#8457 5 years ago

Anyone have a Striker Xtreme or Stern/Sega Harley that needs wants a 3 position membrane switch for the multiball lock? Pretty hard to find these. $40, brand new.

These are $60+ if you can even find one. If yours breaks the lock won't work

#8458 5 years ago

Anyone with a metalica pro for sale

#8459 5 years ago

Anyone have an AFMr SE or LE they are looking to sell outright or trade for TAF + cash?

#8460 5 years ago

Maybe saveleaningtower He has an LE

Quoted from pghpinfan:

Anyone have an AFMr SE or LE they are looking to sell outright or trade for TAF + cash?

#8461 5 years ago

Anybody interested in 2 Time Crisis 3 Arcades? One of them works fully the other has a fully working side with the other side not booting. The pedestal on that side does work though. I would like to sell them as a package but I know people have limited space. If you want to buy just the working one and steal the parts/pedestals from the other I would consider that or I am just about ready to say screw it and just sell the one if someone will take it. I would do the pair for 800, the solo with parts from the other for 700, or 500 for just the fully working one. Also open to offers, especially if you can pick up this weekend.

#8462 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Would like to sell my Dialed In LE (HUO/Original Owner) or trade for a super nice Williams Indiana Jones with no fade. Straight up trade or cash either way depending on the condit...”
2018-05-27
Vienna, VA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1271 times

Still Looking to trade my Dialed In for an Indy.

#8463 5 years ago

Meet you half way

#8464 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Ripley's. Doesn't have to be HUO. Don't mind shopping or fixing it either. That's part of the fun. Hit me up if you have one for sale. Thanks, Ted”
2018-06-17
Doylestown, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 181 times

Looking for a RBION. Have a mint HUO Nascar plus cash for a trade. Also can just purchase outright.

Thanks

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Super nice HUO modded Nascar for sale, or trade towards a RBION. Just shopped out. Nascar has the flowing done to it: LED back box kit with dimmer, and remote Mirror Blades HURST...”
2018-06-16
Doylestown, PA
3,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 903 times

#8465 5 years ago

Thinking of listing my Haunted House located in Zionsville,PA

#8466 5 years ago

Still lookong to buy a metalica cash or trades

#8467 5 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

Still lookong to buy a metalica cash or trades

mtbpinball has one I believe

#8468 5 years ago

Hey, everybody... it's time for my first pin! I have always liked pinball, but just recently became an addict, and it just so happens I'm also moving from an apartment in Washington DC near some great places to pay to a house in the suburbs in Silver Spring, MD near no good places to play. So- time to take the plunge. I've done a fair bit of research and here's what I'm looking for:

First choice would be a pin in $1,000-$2,500 range that makes the Pinside Top 100 SS List (or maybe top 150 or so). I'm OK with some cosmetic issues and not picky about the theme either, but it's got to be a well designed game that plays perfectly. I've seen a few like this in the Classified listings, but none that were in the area.

I would also consider spending more for a good deal. If you've got something more expensive that's burning a hole in your game room and you're willing to let it go at a discount, let me know. As above I'm mainly looking to play the thing, so it would have to be one that's fun to play and gets good reviews... MM, Houdini, AfM, Simpson's Pinball Party would all fit the bill.

I'm in Washington DC, willing to drive up to 3 hours to pick it up (or longer than that if it's towards or in Pittsburgh, I have family there). Definitely would want to play the game before buying it.

Let me know if anyone's got anything... I'll be psyched if you do!

Ben

#8469 5 years ago

going to list a players FT. cab is faded and head is bad. but pf cleaned up great, leds, dmd is great new topper dome. prob around 2700 or trade toward Twister

#8470 5 years ago
Quoted from MrFancy:

Hey, everybody... it's time for my first pin! I have always liked pinball, but just recently became an addict, and it just so happens I'm also moving from an apartment in Washington DC near some great places to pay to a house in the suburbs in Silver Spring, MD near no good places to play. So- time to take the plunge. I've done a fair bit of research and here's what I'm looking for:
First choice would be a pin in $1,000-$2,500 range that makes the Pinside Top 100 SS List (or maybe top 150 or so). I'm OK with some cosmetic issues and not picky about the theme either, but it's got to be a well designed game that plays perfectly. I've seen a few like this in the Classified listings, but none that were in the area.
I would also consider spending more for a good deal. If you've got something more expensive that's burning a hole in your game room and you're willing to let it go at a discount, let me know. As above I'm mainly looking to play the thing, so it would have to be one that's fun to play and gets good reviews... MM, Houdini, AfM, Simpson's Pinball Party would all fit the bill.
I'm in Washington DC, willing to drive up to 3 hours to pick it up (or longer than that if it's towards or in Pittsburgh, I have family there). Definitely would want to play the game before buying it.
Let me know if anyone's got anything... I'll be psyched if you do!
Ben

While you are looking save up a little more cash, 3k to 3500 and you could get something even better than what you are looking for. The word discount is non existent as far as those other high end titles you mentioned, you'll need at least 5k to step into that category

#8471 5 years ago

Question for the group... I also asked this in the PA/NJ/DE/MD thread, but does anyone know who are some of the trusted and experienced go-to guys for minor touch up and full PF clear coating services?

I want to clear my Mystery Castle PF, which has one or two hard to spot dings, but otherwise in beautiful condition, cleared and preserved for good. I was referred to go through the well known channels like Bryan Kelly, Kruzman, etc. but they have their hands full already and/or are scaling back operations.

It would be great to find someone in the NE region, and any recommendations much appreciated.

#8472 5 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Question for the group... I also asked this in the PA/NJ/DE/MD thread, but does anyone know who are some of the trusted and experienced go-to guys for minor touch up and full PF clear coating services?
I want to clear my Mystery Castle PF, which has one or two hard to spot dings, but otherwise in beautiful condition, cleared and preserved for good. I was referred to go through the well known channels like Bryan Kelly, Kruzman, etc. but they have their hands full already and/or are scaling back operations.
It would be great to find someone in the NE region, and any recommendations much appreciated.

CaptainNeo in Wisconsin

#8473 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

captainneo in Wisconsin

Whoops! Meant this for the Northeast thread! Maybe I need more coffee today. But hey, I got another lead. Thank you once again @bluespin!

#8474 5 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

You have a PM

#8475 5 years ago

Trying to find a fully working Nugent let me know thanks.

#8476 5 years ago
Quoted from MrFancy:

I've done a fair bit of research and here's what I'm looking for:

In the upper end of that price range, T2 or Popeye for more “modern” pins. I LOVE my T2! It’s a blast to play! Not a super deep rule set, but lots of fun nonetheless. High Speed 2 & Stargate are some others that might fit the bill. In the lower end of that price range, F-14 Tomcat (at 125) is a lot of fun, as is Grand Lizard (117). IMO, T2 is the best pin for under $2500. If you can spend more ($3500-$4500), now you’re in The Shadow/Whitewater/Fish Tales/Funhouse arena. MUCH better pins, but nearly twice the price.

Quoted from MrFancy:

Hahaha, good luck with that! 3 of those 4 are around triple your initial upper price limit... Bottom line, the higher the pin is on the Top 100 list, the more it’s going to cost (generally speaking). T2 is an exception, and there are others, but there’s no Top-25 pin for under $4K, unless you’re talking a beat up WH20. Most of that level are $6K+.

I mean, if someone wants to sell me an AFMrLE for under $5K, please let me know!!

#8477 5 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

In the upper end of that price range, T2 or Popeye for more “modern” pins. I LOVE my T2! It’s a blast to play! Not a super deep rule set, but lots of fun nonetheless. High Speed 2 & Stargate are some others that might fit the bill. In the lower end of that price range, F-14 Tomcat (at 125) is a lot of fun, as is Grand Lizard (117). IMO, T2 is the best pin for under $2500. If you can spend more ($3500-$4000), now you’re in The Shadow/Whitewater/Fish Tales/Funhouse arena. MUCH better pins, but nearly twice the price.

Hahaha, good luck with that! 3 of those 4 are around triple your initial upper price limit... Bottom line, the higher the pin is on the Top 100 list, the more it’s going to cost (generally speaking). T2 is an exception, and there are others, but there’s no Top-25 pin for under $4K, unless you’re talking a beat up WH20. Most of that level are $6K+.
I mean, if someone wants to sell me an AFMrLE for under $5K, please let me know!!

I’d be shocked if you could find a whitewater for under $4k... more like under $5k.

#8478 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I’d be shocked if you could find a whitewater for under $4k... more like under $5k.

I’ve seen banged up ones recently for under $4K. Not much under. I’d rather pay $1000 more and have a nice one.

#8479 5 years ago

Looking for a Stern Indiana Jones for my son. Let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks

#8480 5 years ago

still looking for a nice SST or Twister

#8481 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

still looking for a nice SST or Twister

joefox22 has a nice Twister.

#8482 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Hook Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a really nice Hook. PA,NY,NJ,MD, etc region. Hit me up if you have or know of one for sale. Thank you.”
2018-07-23
Drums, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 241 times

Looking for a nice Hook!

#8483 5 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

joefox22 has a nice Twister.

thx for the lead. we spoke. his is huo and made famous by todd in a TNT video. but more then i can spend

#8484 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Would like to sell my Dialed In LE (HUO/Original Owner) or trade for a super nice Williams Indiana Jones with no fade. Straight up trade or cash either way depending on the condit...”
2018-05-27
Vienna, VA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1271 times

Dialed In LE for sale or trade - Located in Northern VA

#8485 5 years ago

Any nice Sopranos out there for trade Have a real nice original funhouse towards a trade

#8486 5 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Machine - For Sale
For Sale/Trade: Dialed In LEHUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Would like to sell my Dialed In LE (HUO/Original Owner) or trade for a super nice Williams Indiana Jones with no fade. Straight up trade or cash either way depending on the condit...”
26 days ago Vienna, VA 8,100
Ramjet

Dialed In LE for sale or trade - Located in Northern VA

Good deal on a dam fine pin...

#8487 5 years ago

i haven't had the pleasure yet. DI, that is.

#8488 5 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Any nice Sopranos out there for trade Have a real nice original funhouse towards a trade

Pm me... I have one.

#8489 5 years ago

Very nice JM ready to go this weekend. Very little fade if any straight and square cabinet, beautiful playfield with LED's. 3K will pay fee to pinside if sells before it gets listed officially.

Thanks all!

#8490 5 years ago

Still looking for a met prem

#8491 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “IMVE with low plays and Stern shaker, like new condition.”
2018-06-01
Dallas, PA
4,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 312 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8492 5 years ago
Quoted from Pickenheim:

Machine - For Sale
Iron Man (Pro Vault Edition)NOB - New out of box (first owner) “IMVE with low plays and Stern shaker, like new condition.”
20 days ago Fairfax Station, VA 4,700 (OBO)
Pickenheim

Bump for IM.

I’m not sure the price these days but that seems like a great deal (IMO) for a dynamite pin. As we get into the era where $6,7,8,9k is the norm these $4700 pro pins shine.

#8493 5 years ago

Also looking for an Indiana Jones Stern pin

#8494 5 years ago

Looking for a Whirlwind within 150 miles of York, PA

#8495 5 years ago

Nice Old Chicago for sale on Phila Craigslist

#8496 5 years ago

Still looking for a Jurassic Park if anyone has a lead in the area.

#8497 5 years ago

Possibly looking for a Fish Tales. Any condition but price must reflect it accordingly.
Could trade my WCS +/- $$ or straight up cash. PM with any offers or game details.

#8498 5 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

About to put my STTNG up for sale too on here. Good luck with yours! Gonna miss it but on to bigger and better things.

#8499 5 years ago

Anyone in the PA/NJ area with a Hobbit for sale??

#8500 5 years ago

pac man galaga 20th anniversary vid. great addition to the game room. undocumented huo 950 Obo pics coming soon. sound pot needs cleaning/replace as volume cuts out

There are 18,018 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/170?hl=mrfancy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.