(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,022 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Spelunk71
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 361.
#8401 5 years ago

Looking for IJTPA......

#8402 5 years ago

Expanding my search beyond New England for a nice WW or WH20 whichever comes up first PM me thanks

#8403 5 years ago

Addams Family for sale in Pittsburgh.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game is fully working, all boards have matching serial numbers original to the game. Very minimal wear visible around the bookcase turntable; where the ball drops in the in-lane a...”
2018-10-05
Finleyville, PA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 90 days
Viewed: 2345 times

#8404 5 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Selling a bunch of stuff see list below Set of 4 30 ½ Crinkle Black Non-Ribbed Legs $SOLD Green Pinball Leg Protectors $12 SOLD Gottlieb Flipper Rebuild kit KT-GFLIP05 Complete K...”
2018-06-03
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 702 times

#8405 5 years ago

I'm picking up an Indiana Jones (Williams) and was curious if there's anyone in the northern VA area that could redecal the machine? If so, please PM me with what you'd charge. I'm not in a rush at all, more curious if anyone in the area does this type of work.

Thanks!

#8406 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'm picking up an Indiana Jones (Williams) and was curious if there's anyone in the northern VA area that could redecal the machine? If so, please PM me with what you'd charge. I'm not in a rush at all, more curious if anyone in the area does this type of work.
Thanks!

Check with Skins here on Pinside. Good dude and does great work.

#8407 5 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

Check with skins here on Pinside. Good dude and does great work.

Thanks!

#8408 5 years ago

You'll also need a tiny bit of bondo or other filler so the decals lay smooth

#8409 5 years ago

i have a Big Buck Hunter Pro 2p shooter i want to get rid of. cabinet is in very nice shape; i cleaned inside and out. CRT burn-in. has a frankentstein white box PC. started running a little sluggish. at least the attract mode. haven't tested gameplay. maybe a DIMM went out. i have spares, i believe. watchdog has stopped working, too, perhaps? i have to manually power on the PC.

comes with a restore disk. i also replaced a faulty opto board in one of the guns. make me an offer. thank you.

#8410 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Thanks!

I could put you in my queue, but I have a 7-8 week backlog unfortunately. If that would work for you PM me.

#8411 5 years ago

Anyone with a Spiderman pro, star trek pro met pro , tron or xmen le wanna trade for a funhouse ,johnny mnemonic with pinsound and police force
All working , no credit dots , all with leds and above players condition
If not ill post them next week

#8412 5 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

Anyone with a Spiderman pro, star trek pro met pro , tron or xmen le wanna trade for a funhouse ,johnny mnemonic with pinsound and police force
All working , no credit dots , all with leds and above players condition
If not ill post them next week

I am unaware of a Spider-Man pro....

#8413 5 years ago

Its all good , post barely lasted an hr
Pending pickup now

#8414 5 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

Its all good , post barely lasted an hr
Pending pickup now

So all three of those machines for one stern? What a deal

#8415 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Hell of a deal!

#8416 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Depends on the stern and what mods and the condition of the other pins. Jm id 1750-2k in player's condition..... police f s 750-1000 and fh from 3-4300. Pf is not very good . So i think its a fair deal for 5-6k pin in most cases?
I wldnt trade any of my stern pros or ones ive had for them 3 pins .

#8417 5 years ago

Johnny has fade , but the playfield was excelent , new x y nut , new ball in hand , came with pinsound and extra xy nut , also alt backglass , has coin taker led and pinduino lights with custom code on the ramps

Funhouse, playfield only wear around bumper skirts , clock is great and so are the inserts , full mylar with no bubbles , came with extra ramps , i purchased just in case, new driver and mpu board coin taker leds also

Police force is the only real players

#8418 5 years ago

anyone close to columbia want to trade my mirror blades for a shaker need a sam shaker for iron man. i’m pretty sure they are williams blades

#8419 5 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

Johnny has fade , but the playfield was excelent , new x y nut , new ball in hand , came with pinsound and extra xy nut , also alt backglass , has coin taker led and pinduino lights with custom code on the ramps
Funhouse, playfield only wear around bumper skirts , clock is great and so are the inserts , full mylar with no bubbles , came with extra ramps , i purchased just in case, new driver and mpu board coin taker leds also
Police force is the only real players

Sounds like a fair trade for soneone looking for those 3 pins and tired of their pin

#8420 5 years ago

If anyone has a nice sheet of widebody glass they'd sell in Northern VA or close by then please PM me

#8421 5 years ago

Interested in a trade for NBA Fastbreak since I sold another pin and have space again.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nba-fastbreak-can-also-deliver-to-indiana-pa-area#post-4430781

#8422 5 years ago

Have a pending trade set up for my mirror blades....Anyone know diff between B/W and Stern mirror blades? Thought the notch in back was diff but not sure.

#8423 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Have a pending trade set up for my mirror blades....Anyone know diff between B/W and Stern mirror blades? Thought the notch in back was diff but not sure.

Bw have a hole in them for hinge bolts.

#8424 5 years ago

That's what I was just thinking so you can access the hinge bolt.

#8425 5 years ago

I'm looking for a NBA Jam.

#8426 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Aside from the hole, the back notch is a step looking cut for Williams.

#8427 5 years ago

Looking for another Zaccaria pinball machine locally. Could be Gen 1 or 2 (EM or SS). I have the STEAM Zaccaria virtual software running on my cabinet, but wanted to see if any "real" ones are available. PM me if you have something.

#8428 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Interested in a trade for NBA Fastbreak since I sold another pin and have space again.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nba-fastbreak-can-also-deliver-to-indiana-pa-area#post-4430781

Oh, I'll be in Bellville, NJ this Saturday and Sunday. Can deliver in that area or along the route home if interested in buying or trading.

#8429 5 years ago

I’m looking for a GoTG Pro or Premium in the Philadelphia Area

#8430 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Diner Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice Diner in the Northeast region US. (PA, NJ, NY, MD, etc) Cash in hand, ready to go. Hit me up if you have or know of one for sale. Thank you.”
2018-05-24
Drums, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 276 times

Still on the hunt. If you have one or any leads, please hit me up. Thank you.

#8431 5 years ago

Though not a pin, I'm looking for an original 1985 Atari Gauntlet arcade game for my brother located near Richmond, VA.

If anyone knows were one's hiding in the area, please PM me.

#8432 5 years ago

Very nice 60-1 cocktail table. Cabinet is a 9.5/10 and monitor is great .$950

#8433 5 years ago

Scared stiff for sale/trade in Baltimore

#8434 5 years ago

Looking for a williams system 11 numeric 7 digit display and credit display if anybody has any laying around for sale.

#8435 5 years ago

#8436 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Would like to sell my Dialed In LE (HUO/Original Owner) or trade for a super nice Williams Indiana Jones with no fade. Straight up trade or cash either way depending on the condit...”
2018-05-27
Vienna, VA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1271 times

Looking to trade my Dialed In for a super nice Indy

#8437 5 years ago

Selling
T3 - $2800 full leds
Gorgar $1000 new mpu , driverboard, sound, speech boards

#8438 5 years ago

still looking for a kiss pro. huo or routed. near MD. Thx

#8439 5 years ago

Question for the group... who in the PA/NJ/DE/MD area are some of the trusted and experienced go-to guys for PF clear coating services?

Any recommendations much appreciated.

#8440 5 years ago

only guy i know is cyclone83, but he's in CT.

#8441 5 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Question for the group... who in the PA/NJ/DE/MD area are some of the trusted and experienced go-to guys for PF clear coating services?
Any recommendations much appreciated.

Depending on the game /playfield there are a few people around that do a fair job for the price they charge. If its something valuable or rare id send it to a known restorer tho.

#8442 5 years ago

Got a fully working World Cup Soccer 94 up for sale, 3K. Just been shopped, cleaned, waxed, new rubber and mostly LEDs (I still use some incandescent flashers to cut down harshness). Located zip 26588, 11miles outside Morgantown, WV. -SOLD GAME-

#8443 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Depending on the game /playfield there are a few people around that do a fair job for the price they charge. If its something valuable or rare id send it to a known restorer tho.

How are you liking that CV?

#8444 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

How are you liking that CV?

Its very pretty at the moment lol.... i took it apart the first day and got so busy with work that its still torn down.

#8445 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Thanks for the suggestions.

It’s my Mystery Castle. PF is in amazing shape and the colors are vibrant. I kind of want to preserve it from this point.

I talked with Kruzman about it but he’s got his plate full at the moment, and I wanted to explore the region here before shipping across country.

#8446 5 years ago

I have a backup WPC-95 one, and figured I should also have one for WPC89 games... looking for the power box / line filter at the front of the cab:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65243

#8447 5 years ago

Also have several sets of B/W legs and hardware in good condition.

3 (! don't ask) gold legs from an Indy,
a set of nice black legs,
a set of standard steel legs
2 80s Stern legs
2 short (early Bally?) legs

several lockbars, both standard and widebody
and 2 sets of rails

Make me an offer - the Stern and short Bally legs go to the first person to come pick 'em up! PM me.

#8448 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I have a backup WPC-95 one, and figured I should also have one for WPC89 games... looking for the power box / line filter at the front of the cab:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65243

I have a used box painted... but not wired. Mantis also sells the box in stainless. But you can build it from scratch with about 15-20 in parts. Insulator paper from pinrestore/Marco... fuse holder... switch from Home Depot ... snap in outlet from anywhere (I bought some from eBay )... and extension cord from HD. Also should have the strain relief hole insulator... should be able to find easy

#8449 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I have a used box painted... but not wired. Mantis also sells the box in stainless. But you can build it from scratch with about 15-20 in parts. Insulator paper from pinrestore/Marco... fuse holder... switch from Home Depot ... snap in outlet from anywhere (I bought some from eBay )... and extension cord from HD. Also should have the strain relief hole insulator... should be able to find easy

I know you're right - it's just not a good use of my time to source all the parts and build it. If there was a kit, I'd buy it and put it together some weekend, but other things are more pressing

#8450 5 years ago

Fair priced very clean machine

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Terminator 3 Full led upgrade Works 100% no cracked plastics No credit dots Pick up only Must be able to help lift up a few steps”
2018-06-11
Millville, NJ
2,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 275 times

There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/169?hl=chaosrooster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.