(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,035 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by dmesserly
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 167 of 361.
#8301 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Here are the pics of NBA Fastbreak and some video of one handed gameplay - I didn't do too badly either. $2700, driving to NJ on Friday and can take I95 up or back or pass thru Harrisburg.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/mgFL1IKuUzyaORh72

Whats the lock for where the shooter rod usually is?

#8302 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Here are the pics of NBA Fastbreak and some video of one handed gameplay - I didn't do too badly either. $2700, driving to NJ on Friday and can take I95 up or back or pass thru Harrisburg.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/mgFL1IKuUzyaORh72

Pass through Harrisburg. Are you trying to temp me???

#8303 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Good question. I never thought about it until you mentioned it. Just checked and it's a lock covering the hole where a plunger would be.

#8304 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Pass through Harrisburg. Are you trying to temp me???

Have until Friday morning to decide. I'm driving up and back to NJ for a friend's memorial service, so would prefer a quick transfer if a deal is made.

#8305 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Good question. I never thought about it until you mentioned it. Just checked and it's a lock covering the hole where a plunger would be.

But there is no plunger on nba fastbreak? Wonder what it locks?

#8306 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

looks like a nice game for the price. You also might be a better pinball player than me with just that 1 hand!

One of those top pinball tournament guys said to practice one handed play to get better. That said, this was my top phone holding gameplay video I've taken.

#8307 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

But there is no plunger on nba fastbreak? Wonder what it locks?

Doesn't lock squat.

Guess it's there to cover the plunger hole. I'll check the cabinet stickers , maybe it was another cabinet used for Fastbreak at the factory or something?

#8308 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Doesn't lock squat.
Guess it's there to cover the plunger hole. I'll check the cabinet stickers , maybe it was another cabinet used for Fastbreak at the factory or something?

No idea very curious tho lol

#8309 5 years ago

Well, it's a Fastbreak cabinet for Croatia says the label on the back of the cabinet. And the left coin slot is funny money too. Still guessing it was a cabinet with a plunger hole drilled but was then used for a game without said plunger. The lock is a cooler looking hole filler than a bolt, so there's that. lol

#8310 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Was likely a service credit switch. Was a common mod done by operators.

They would mod the cabinet to keep the location out of the coin door

#8311 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Was likely a service credit switch. Was a common mod done by operators.
They would mod the cabinet to keep the location out of the coin door

Got ya.... thax for the info

#8312 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I'm driving up and back to NJ for a friend's memorial service, so would prefer a quick transfer if a deal is made.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

#8313 5 years ago

Anybody here in VA or MD going through Kansas City, MO soon? There is a pin there that I may want to buy and get picked up. PM me if you might be able to help please.

Thanks, D

#8314 5 years ago

I got a Star Trek Pro for sale NOB. On marketplace now. $5,100 obo. Just got it last week from Automated Services for $5,700. Has 30 plays. Bought it NIB. Great game just not into theme.

#8315 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

I got a Star Trek Pro for sale NOB. On marketplace now. $5,100 obo. Just got it last week from Automated Services for $5,700. Has 30 plays. Bought it NIB. Great game just not into theme.

5700 sounds really high for an older stern pro. Sorry to hear but I will tell you - I don't like Star Trek at all but I find the pin to be really fun.

#8316 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

PBMAN, I would be looking for a new distributor for future purchases. NIB ST should be somewhere around $4800. Heck, even a new Stern pro with LCD display (Aerosmith onward) wouldn't be $5700 NIB from a reputable distributor. That said, I love this game.

#8317 5 years ago

Initially, ST didn't resonate with me or my family.. but after changing the sound files to the actual movie soundtrack, it totally transformedthe game. It's now one of our favorites. Really an amazing pin, and completely underrated.

#8318 5 years ago

St pros are no longer made and that's y they tend to be more than other pros that are still currently in production. Also prices on older pros are now 5200-5400 and many newer lcd pros are now 5400-5700. If u can find a mib st pro its gonna b more than normal now.

#8319 5 years ago

Ya I got taken on that deal. Sad thing is Dist had the game at Allentown for over $6k. Looks like I am going to take a big hit on this one.

#8320 5 years ago

Well according to bigd1979 maybe I didn't get taken. I know a NIB is rare for this game. This Dist seems to buy in big quantities and has the older ones still NIB

#8321 5 years ago

Probably going to revise price to $4,500.

#8322 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

That's why I hate NIB. Seems there are always nice HUO out there for alot less

#8323 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

I think that's a fair price for a relatively new unmodded game. They seem to be going for $4200-4600, even with some mods. It is a good game.

#8324 5 years ago

You paid higer than most paid bc they bought years ago while in production. With all the price hikes and not many nib left its hard to say what one sld cost if u want a nib. Huo ones are usually 4250-4700 depending on condition and mods which is what most will buy but if u want s nib experience with st its gonna cost ya lol.

#8325 5 years ago

St is a great game and still one of the most feature packed pros to date and has great code also.

#8326 5 years ago

problem with this all is I understand if he kept it NIB and never opened but once that seal is cracked, you're going to take a hit. It sucks - I would be weary of buying from automated just based on this b/c that price is super jacked up.

If I were you I would price this at 4850 and drop to 4700 if need be. I wouldn't go lower than that.

#8327 5 years ago

Sounds good. Thanks for all the info/advice. Game was fine but after I bought it I thought about it sitting there for so many years. Turns out it was built in 2016

I recently saw a Family Guy NIB on eBay. Was going to buy it but told buyer she had to open first to make sure it worked. She refused.

#8328 5 years ago

if i had room, i'd check it out for sure.

#8329 5 years ago

Looking for a SWLE

Would trade a nice HUO NGG or Cash.

#8330 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

I recently saw a Family Guy NIB on eBay. Was going to buy it but told buyer she had to open first to make sure it worked. She refused.

I don’t blame her

#8331 5 years ago

Star trek is awesome. It's on my short list of games I want and can't afford.

On topic: considering trading or temp trading my really minty hook for something if anyone is in the market. Playfield is near perfect, cabinet is very good.

#8332 5 years ago

Will post later but wanting to test the waters on my Houdini. I like it but not sure I want to keep long term. Will ask $6,800 with blades and target decals.

At this price will also include the framed backglass, framed mini play-field poster and I think I have a framed flier.

Thanks
Michael

#8333 5 years ago

I have a virtual pin with over 400 tables on it looking for a local trade. If interested let me know what you would trade im open to dmd only machines

#8334 5 years ago

#the_walking_dead on the block, mainly looking to sell but will consider trades up or down, anything on my wishlist.

#8335 5 years ago

Hello,

Testing the waters on my AC/DC Luci. Still loving this game but willing to make room for a new Pin. Less than 100 Plays. Bell mod. Color DMD, Train Track Mod & Cannon Mod. Looking for $6,800. I know that is close to retail but I figured with $200 in upgrades and color dmd should be fair.

Maybe a SW Premium Trade

#8336 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Hello,
Testing the waters on my AC/DC Luci. Still loving this game but willing to make room for a new Pin. Less than 100 Plays. Bell mod. Color DMD, Train Track Mod & Cannon Mod. Looking for $6,800. I know that is close to retail but I figured with $200 in upgrades and color dmd should be fair.
Maybe a SW Premium Trade

Sounds fair to me, anyone who doesn’t have one already should consider this.

#8337 5 years ago

Just listed a near perfect BDK with many mods and complete led. $4,850 OBO

#8338 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Hello,
Maybe a SW Premium Trade

That's a steal on a new game with s color DMD

#8339 5 years ago

Here’s the listing:

Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Setup at the beginning of April. #1171. I like the game but not sure I love it. At this point only interested in a Dialed In LE. Comes with blades and decals on targets. Also inclu...”
2018-05-20
Newburgh, IN
6,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 500 times

#8340 5 years ago

I have a HUO GOTLE and a HUO IMVE I am going to list very soon. GOTLE has topper, castle wall mod, battering ram mod, various extra decals, etc. IMVE has mirror blades, pop cap upgrade, Monger decal, and some uninstalled figures wired for arc reactors.

#8341 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Never, EVER, buy a pin off of ebay or anywhere else for that matter without inspecting it in person first weather it's NIB or used. Please believe me

#8342 5 years ago

I'll be traveling to Monrovia, MD in June and can bring this along if anyone along 95 is interested in free transit between Wake Forest, NC and Central Maryland.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner HUO, 574 total plays. -Dirty Donny / Stern art blades -Slingshot and lane protectors -Toybox slime plastic -Wing flipper toppers -Titan rings Plays and looks as ne...”
2018-05-21
Youngsville, NC
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 176 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8343 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Never, EVER, buy a pin off of ebay or anywhere else for that matter without inspecting it in person first weather it's NIB or used. Please believe me

I’ll disagree. Sometimes you can not inspect before you buy like if a game is in Texas, but you can get feedback from other people who dealt with seller whatnot.

Of course local is better and save on shipping.

I got a beautiful pin from someone in Texas and saved $1500 vs buying a new pin.

#8344 5 years ago

Looking for Williams Indy. Would be willing to trade my Iron Maiden for it and cash. PM if interested.

#8345 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looking for Williams Indy. Would be willing to trade my Iron Maiden for it and cash. PM if interested.

Lol... u are something else ... gl

#8346 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Lol... u are something else ... gl

you know the way I roll ; ) Although rather not but want that IJ.

#8347 5 years ago

I'm considering trading my super nice scared stiff (color dmd, full LEDs, skull pile mod, dancing boogie men mod, 3 skull interactive topper, custom shooter rod, undercab lighting, and Boney beast eye screen mod) for something new. I only have room for two machines right now and would like something new to play. I value the scared stiff at around $7250 and would be interested in either a temporary trade or permanent (cash involved) for one of the following machines which must be in great condition and fully working:

- TOTAN: would be looking for an even swap (no cash either way)
- Tales from the Crypt (cash my way)
- Baywatch (cash my way)
- Iron Maiden pro (cash my way)
- No Good Gofers (cash my way)
- Congo (cash my way)

Please PM if you're interested and we can work out the details

#8348 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'm considering trading my super nice scared stiff (color dmd, full LEDs, skull pile mod, dancing boogie men mod, 3 skull interactive topper, custom shooter rod, undercab lighting, and Boney beast eye screen mod) for something new. I only have room for two machines right now and would like something new to play. I value the scared stiff at around $7250 and would be interested in either a temporary trade or permanent (cash involved) for one of the following machines which must be in great condition and fully working:
- Baywatch (cash my way)
- Congo (cash my way)

How about an Indy?

#8349 5 years ago

I'm thinking a 3 way trade!!!! I'll bring the maiden.

#8350 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

- Baywatch (cash my way)
- Congo (cash my way)

If you're fairly local and have one of the machines I've listed above in nice condition and would sell it, then please also PM me.

Thanks!

There are 18,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 167 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/167?hl=wondermellon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.