(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 166 of 361.
#8251 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Dialed in LE with a few hundred plays on it. Beautiful game. I will also include a few LERmods add ons for this.. Lighted scoop Lighted station Backbox rgb kit”
2018-05-06
Warrenton, VA
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1685 times

DILE asking 8500.. born on 3/5

#8252 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Shots are not too tight! You just gotta be gentle

Not only are the shots too tight but for me the entire game was a disappointment. It just doesn't feel good and the art package is stub par. Not surprised you're starting to see many for sale.

What's funny is that another recent game iron maiden was the opposite. Not excited at all and played it and was really impressed. It's now in the back of my car

#8253 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

It just doesn't feel good and the art package is stub par. Not surprised you're starting to see many for sale.

My gripe with Houdini is the animation times interrupting gameplay. Oh and Congrats on your IMDN delt31 You chose wisely!!!!

#8254 5 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

My gripe with Houdini is the animation times interrupting gameplay. Oh and Congrats on your IMDN delt31 You chose wisely!!!!

Thanks. Yes great point on the animation times. Yes you can cancel but it just kills the flow

#8255 5 years ago

I played Houdini tonight and thought it was really good and the build quality seemed as solid as it gets. I may get stoned publicly for saying this, but I enjoyed it more than I did Iron Maiden.

#8256 5 years ago

Anyone have an idea of what a working player’s condition, 6 player, shuffle alley is worth? I may have an opportunity to buy one. Thanks

#8257 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I played Houdini tonight and thought it was really good and the build quality seemed as solid as it gets. I may get stoned publicly for saying this, but I enjoyed it more than I did Iron Maiden.

no public stoning - that's what makes this place interesting! I really like American Pinball - would love to give them my business someday.

#8258 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I agree John. Maiden was your typical stern pinball. Nothing exciting other than artwork.

#8259 5 years ago

NWPA selling some games. Wife wants new house...(Tron Pro with all the extra's, 2 High Speeds that work but were in que to have cabinets repainted with stencil kit I bought then I had a 3rd kid put that on hold, Very Good cond Frank, Very Nice Cyclone, also have F-14 100% working with new play field not yet installed negotiable as is or with play field), Players condition BOP, Capt Card~EM, BSD (i have new rubbers and LEDS to install which i could do before the sale, or sell with it for you to do) and a bunch of Vids. If anyone is interested let me know. I have been off PS for a while ever since CenterFlank and I got kicked out of his own TRON thread kinda rubbed me the wrong way so went to different groups but time has healed old wounds. Willing to deliver up to 3 hours away as I have never sold a game without delivery and set up to ensure no funny business. Plenty of feedback from reputable guys on here will back up I don't sell crap and am honest as the day is long. Hoping for a package deal as I'd rather just do 1 deal, interested in maybe some kinda trade if it involved something I want in return and I have plenty of goody's to grease a deal in regards to Vid's, extra boards parts, cars jet ski's snow mobiles whatever. Like I said downsizing and buying wife her dream home so need to take 2 steps back in hobby to take 3 steps forward and get my Iron Maiden pin!! PM me as If I don't hear back from locals via this thread or word of mouth then Ill buy adds i guess from PS market place. Note Trade is pending as of 05/09.

#8260 5 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

NWPA selling some games. Wife wants new house...(Tron Pro with all the extra's, 2 High Speeds that work but were in que to have cabinets repainted with stencil kit I bought then I had a 3rd kid put that on hold, Very Good cond Frank, Very Nice Cyclone, also have F-14 100% working with new play field not yet installed negotiable as is or with play field), Players condition BOP, Capt Card~EM, BSD (i have new rubbers and LEDS to install which i could do before the sale, or sell with it for you to do) and a bunch of Vids. If anyone is interested let me know. I have been off PS for a while ever since CenterFlank and I got kicked out of his own TRON thread kinda rubbed me the wrong way so went to different groups but time has healed old wounds. Willing to deliver up to 3 hours away as I have never sold a game without delivery and set up to ensure no funny business. Plenty of feedback from reputable guys on here will back up I don't sell crap and am honest as the day is long. Hoping for a package deal as I'd rather just do 1 deal, interested in maybe some kinda trade if it involved something I want in return and I have plenty of goody's to grease a deal in regards to Vid's, extra boards parts, cars jet ski's snow mobiles whatever. Like I said downsizing and buying wife her dream home so need to take 2 steps back in hobby to take 3 steps forward and get my Iron Maiden pin!! PM me as If I don't hear back from locals via this thread or word of mouth then Ill buy adds i guess from PS market place.

I so wish you had posted this 5 days ago. You would have saved me an 1160 mile trip. Good luck with the sale(s).

#8261 5 years ago
Quoted from Charger500:

Anyone have an idea of what a working player’s condition, 6 player, shuffle alley is worth? I may have an opportunity to buy one. Thanks

That would be cool if you have the room. If I had more space, I would get one.

While they don't come up often, they seem to sell pretty cheap. I looked at one a while back in the 700-800 range and it sat for while. Worked great, I just didn't want to lose the space.

#8262 5 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I so wish you had posted this 5 days ago. You would have saved me an 1160 mile trip. Good luck with the sale(s).

Man that is the story of my life too! Day late and dollar short! HAHA

#8263 5 years ago

My wife and I really enjoyed Iron Maiden, even though she really dislikes their music, but what a fun layout. We still walked away from Pinfest with Aerosmith as our favorite newer pin.

So I'm keeping an eye out again for an Aerosmith Pro.

#8264 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I agree John. Maiden was your typical stern pinball. Nothing exciting other than artwork.

I'm a yuuuuuuuge Houdini fan - and I quite liked IMDN (love the band,
Love the MUSIC!!), nice clean easy shooting. Very fun, may move out IJ for it. But not Houdini

#8265 5 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

That would be cool if you have the room. If I had more space, I would get one.
While they don't come up often, they seem to sell pretty cheap. I looked at one a while back in the 700-800 range and it sat for while. Worked great, I just didn't want to lose the space.

I picked up a tic tac strike a few months back for a client of mine for $800 and got it working. Oddly it was just a system 11 board running the tic tac strike rom no other real differences outside of it being very,very heavy. If any of you guys do decide to pick one of these up just keep that in mind. It is heavy!!!

#8266 5 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

I picked up a tic tac strike a few months back for a client of mine for $800 and got it working. Oddly it was just a system 11 board running the tic tac strike rom no other real differences outside of it being very,very heavy. If any of you guys do decide to pick one of these up just keep that in mind. It is heavy!!!

I picked up a complete non working but in pretty good shape alley cats shuffle with some battery leakage for $250. I haven’t had the time to dig into it yet though. They are heavy but can be taken apart to reduce the per move weight.

#8267 5 years ago

Johnny Mnemonic going into the marketplace later today. $3,200 or best offer. Open to trades. Hand recently gone through completely. Everything works as it should. Reds in cabinet have been redecaled.

It was in our booth at Allentown if you were there.

#8268 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Johnny Mnemonic going into the marketplace later today. $3,200 or best offer. Open to trades. Hand recently gone through completely. Everything works as it should. Reds in cabinet have been redecaled.

Cant believe this didnt sell. It is nice.

#8269 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I'm a yuuuuuuuge Houdini fan - and I quite liked IMDN (love the band,
Love the MUSIC!!), nice clean easy shooting. Very fun, may move out IJ for it. But not Houdini

If you decide to sell your IJ, please ping me. I’m local.

#8270 5 years ago

I'm driving to Toms River, NJ on Friday May 18th and can deliver my World Cup Soccer that morning or later at night if not far from my route. PM if interested.

#8271 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

One of my best/favorite pinball purchases to date. I have a thing for this game... GLWS

#8272 5 years ago

Disregard

#8273 5 years ago

Found a local Houdini. Loaded WoZ is listed in marketplace. Can do 6700 for cash. Hate to do it but I have a beautiful TZ with lots of upgrades, pinsound board, beautiful PF and no fade cab. 6800. Will list it soon.

#8274 5 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

If you decide to sell your IJ, please ping me. I’m local.

Thanks man! Will do. I have about 10 different offers now for $7k, but i'm not moving it out yet

#8275 5 years ago

Trying to sell my Junk Yard.

Machine - For Sale
Junk Yard Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Great condition with the following. There are some scratches as shown on the cabinet. * New plastic set. * New plastic protectors. * Cliffy protection. * LEDs. * New translite. * A...”
2018-05-10
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 339 times

After Allentown, I think I really like Dialed In LE (and know that there is one for sale near me) and really LIKE Houdini, but not sure I love it....

#8276 5 years ago

Looking for a nice I500 - trade a nice MP. PM if interested.

#8277 5 years ago

Any of you guys/gals looking to buy a new Houdini pin? I have ordered one from Cointaker and we can get two for one shipping if anyone is interested. You would just have to pick it up here in Fredericksburg... You can either PM me or contact Melissa directly... Shipping will probably be next week..
You can contact Melissa at 570 847 9595

#8278 5 years ago

I'm looking for a LOTR and IJ Williams.

#8279 5 years ago

Just posted my Gottlieb North Star

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
North Star Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1964 Gottlieb North Star Cash only. I've had this game in my collection for about 5 years. It has always played well and it is truly a great and challenging wedgehead game. B...”
2018-08-04
Alexandria, VA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 706 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8280 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffc:

Just posted my Gottlieb North Star

Jeff is great to deal with. His games look and play as described.

#8281 5 years ago

houdini pin was sold so still looking. cash in hand. would also consider a local alien cash/trade

#8282 5 years ago

Hey guys, I have a bunch of parts after throwing some new legs/armor and a color DMD on my lotr. Located in Sterling, VA. $150 OBO to anyone who can pick this up locally.

- 4 legs w/bolts (one foot adjuster is stuck, but could likeky be fixed, legs need cleaning)
- 1 lock bar
- 1 lock bar receiver
- 1 stern shooter housing and shooter (I might have reused some of the washers)
- 2 lollipop side rails
- Remaining parts of standard orange DMD that are not used during color DMD conversion. Worked fine.
- Used pinball glass in decent, playable shape. A couple hairline cracks and some fog, but definitely usable.

#8283 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipsMcgee:

Hey guys, I have a bunch of parts after throwing some new legs/armor and a color DMD on my lotr. Located in Sterling, VA. $150 OBO to anyone who can pick this up locally.
- 4 legs w/bolts (one foot adjuster is stuck, but could likeky be fixed, legs need cleaning)
- 1 lock bar
- 1 lock bar receiver
- 1 stern shooter housing and shooter (I might have reused some of the washers)
- 2 lollipop side rails
- Remaining parts of standard orange DMD that are not used during color DMD conversion. Worked fine.
- Used pinball glass in decent, playable shape. A couple hairline cracks and some fog, but definitely usable.

PM sent

#8284 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looking for a nice I500 - trade a nice MP. PM if interested.

OK, whats an MP?

#8285 5 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

OK, whats an MP?

Judging by his profile, Monopoly

#8286 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Vault Edition that was bought new, unboxed in my basement and never moved. No issues, wear or blemish of any kind. Completely stock, no mods. 200 plays. I’m certainly willing to ...”
2018-05-05
Lititz, PA
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 720 times
Contributed to Pinside
Added this to the marketplace last weekend along with a Met pro. Met is gone, so I may consider a trade on this but primarily interested in selling.

#8287 5 years ago

anyone have a stock of hex spacers or know where i can get one cheap? really don't want to spend $10 for one from marco.

#8288 5 years ago

Selling an Arcade Legends 3 w/upgrade pack - 2k

#8289 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Judging by his profile, Monopoly

wouldn't that be M?

#8290 5 years ago

Nice NBA Fast break with LEDs in the inserts and warm white Stadium lighting along the sides. $2750

Pickup at my house or we can arrange something if you're on my route to NJ next weekend.

#8291 5 years ago

Yes - MP = monopoly.

Btw - looking for the walking dead pro. Going to give it another shot. Would love to do trade cash for my super nice Monopoly. Can turn around asap. PM me if interested. Thanks

#8292 5 years ago

I may have a gble if anyone is looking. It's stock right now...won't stay that way for long . Probably around $7k. Even trade or trade down ok.

#8293 5 years ago

Always on the lookout for a fair priced Getaway or Fish Tales. I'll pay a higher price for a nice original non faded example, or a players price for a more players example. If it's a project that may be ok too. Let me know if you have one available.

Thanks

#8294 5 years ago

WTB - Bram Stoker’s Dracula. Let me know if you have one for sale.

#8295 5 years ago

Looks like I found an Alien. Ill put a few in market soon....RFM. I think its in above aver shape, New LCD and 3D translite....2900 or best offer.
WoZ I can go 6600 cash or partial trade for cash and a sega (like SST)

#8296 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/64238

NBA Fastbreak in Rockville, MD just added to Market. In excellent shape. Asking $2975.

Open to trade plus cash for Creature from the Black Lagoon

#8297 5 years ago

Hey, wanted to pimp the FSPA summer leagues here if any of you guys are interested in meeting local players/collectors and doing some networking. See the thread here for details;

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fspa-summer-leagues-and-new-league-starting-up-in-frederick-md

To keep it on topic, I've also got a NOS Mata Hari playfield that I'm looking to trade for classic Stern or maybe other playfields of similar vintage. If anybody knows who got that NOS Cheetah playfield from Lloyd a couple months back and thinks they might deal, I could really use it.....

#8298 5 years ago

Looking for an unmodded Aerosmith. Let me know if you know of one within a couple of hours of Harrisburg PA.

#8299 5 years ago

Here are the pics of NBA Fastbreak and some video of one handed gameplay - I didn't do too badly either. $2700, driving to NJ on Friday and can take I95 up or back or pass thru Harrisburg.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mgFL1IKuUzyaORh72

#8300 5 years ago

looks like a nice game for the price. You also might be a better pinball player than me with just that 1 hand!

There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 166 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/166?hl=felixtcat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.