(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,026 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by jugood20
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,026 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 361.
#8201 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Don't sell BSD. It is the single coolest game out there!
plus, you'll be cursed forever!

don't tell him that! lol.

#8202 6 years ago

Anyone have a working no Williams system 6 CPU board they want to sell? Need to get a game finished before the Allentown show.

#8203 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

don't tell him that! lol.

Gotta look out for fellow collectors... especially during moments of apparent weakness!

#8204 5 years ago

Wizard of Oz for sale or trade in Lancaster, PA.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Interested in selling or trading my Wizard of Oz Standard. Awesome game, just need some room to mix things up. The machine plays perfectly with no issues, and is cosmetically exc...”
2018-04-21
Lancaster, PA
7,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 261 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8205 5 years ago

ISO El Toro pinball

#8206 5 years ago

Popeye, can bring to Allentown.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice popeye, almost no wear except for shooter lane. All incandescents. Center weldment has been repaired. Boat apron is missing the plastic silver tie downs which is common for...”
2018-04-22
Warrenton, VA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 220 times

#8207 5 years ago

Looking for a Stern Rolling Stones let me know if you have one thanks.

#8208 5 years ago

Hey I might be shipping a pin from WV to Ohio. The buyer called NAVL but they don't have any runs coming up right now. Anyone else have a lead on a shipping company local here that will do it?

#8209 5 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Hey I might be shipping a pin from WV to Ohio. The buyer called NAVL but they don't have any runs coming up right now. Anyone else have a lead on a shipping company local here that will do it?

Where in Oho?

#8211 5 years ago

Let’s Go Caps!

#8212 5 years ago

Sounds like a doable drive to me save the cash and wait time

#8213 5 years ago

A Houdini has come up for sale about an hour or so from me...Only thing I can move to cover it would be my HUO WoZ. I'm thinking the Houdini could sell in the next day or so so I'm only selling if I can grab the Houdini. Has invisiglass, shaker, topper and looks perfect. Has the newer 7.5v boards. Was resetting so JJP had me update to the latest PS board and it has been rock solid. Bought the with mod and the cauldron that looks awesome and lights up. 6900 Cash and carry (Unless you have a Houdini Ill get some pics if anyone is interested before the Houdini sells.

#8214 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

A Houdini has come up for sale about an hour or so from me...Only thing I can move to cover it would be my HUO WoZ. I'm thinking the Houdini could sell in the next day or so so I'm only selling if I can grab the Houdini. Has invisiglass, shaker, topper and looks perfect. Has the newer 7.5v boards. Was resetting so JJP had me update to the latest PS board and it has been rock solid. Bought the with mod and the cauldron that looks awesome and lights up. 6900 Cash and carry (Unless you have a Houdini Ill get some pics if anyone is interested before the Houdini sells.

Which WoZ is it?

#8215 5 years ago

It's a standard. I sold it to him. Perfect condition, low plays when I sold it to him not long ago..

#8216 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

It's a standard. I sold it to him. Perfect condition, low plays when I sold it to him not long ago..

Standard is probably the rarest WOZ out there

#8217 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Thx. I really love it and dont want it to go. Plays great. Ive wanted Houdini since I saw the first artwork. The Houdini will prob sell first so may be moot anyway. Yep Robert sold it and I added a couple cool mods and will list it for what I paid. Another option is just to wait for a Houdini trade down the road.

#8218 5 years ago

I want a WoZ standard with green rails, like the rarest of rare they made...someday I will find one and have the cash at the same time.

#8219 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Let’s Go Caps!

OH YEAH!

#8220 5 years ago

basement can't handle 5 games with all the other stuff down there. anyone looking for a W?D or SM? both are players; SM a little nicer. pm me for more details. ty.

#8221 5 years ago

2 player Blitz, Soul Edge and Max Force with Area 51/Max Force in it. Games came from a vendor and have location wear/scratches on them. Soul Edge is in pretty decent shape. Can get pictures on Sunday when I get into the garage.
Can bring with interest/small deposit.
Blitz $500 obo
Mf/a51 $650 obo
Soul Edge $500 obo

#8222 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Gorgeous Theatre of Magic for sale Beautifully lighted and clean Clear coated playfield. Plays fast and great Ramps, plastics removed and cleaned All new Titan rubbers (everywhere...”
2018-04-21
Vienna, VA
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 339 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Ghostbusters Premium HUO (Original Owner). December 2016 build (no ghosting in the inserts) Loaded with mods: Beautiful Purple armor/trim (lock bar, rails, hinges, legs) Ghost Spe...”
2018-04-21
Vienna, VA
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 284 times

#8223 5 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic - Clear coated, Color DMDFully shopped/refurbished “Gorgeous Theatre of Magic for sale
Beautifully lighted and clean
Clear coated playfield. Plays fast and great
Ramps, plastics removed and cleaned
All new Titan rubbers (everywhere...”
6 days ago Vienna, VA 7,100 (OBO)
Ramjet

Machine - For Sale
Ghostbusters (Premium) HUOHUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Ghostbusters Premium HUO (Original Owner).
December 2016 build (no ghosting in the inserts)
Loaded with mods:
Beautiful Purple armor/trim (lock bar, rails, hinges, legs)
Ghost Spe...”
6 days ago Vienna, VA 6,500 (OBO)
Ramjet

I've seen and played both of these machines and they are in excellent condition. The ToM's clearcoated playfield looks awesome, and the lighting and new plastics really make it pop. The ghostbusters is new with custom powder coated armor and includes all the little extras. Roger's games are always impeccably maintained and play perfectly.

GLWS

#8224 5 years ago

Those purple armor on the GB from Ramjet looks awesome.

#8225 5 years ago

Had a buyer go dark so unless he comes back from the dark side this TAF is still available...

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful Addams Family Pinball Machine Fully Working with no switch errors/credit dots. Selling for a Friend- This machine was fully shopped by myself Summer 2016 and since I del...”
2018-04-27
Charles Town, WV
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 797 times

#8226 5 years ago

Beautiful Safe Cracker for sale. Can deliver to Allentown if a deal and deposit are worked out in advance.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful Safe Cracker for sale! Recent top-side teardown and shop job ColorDMD Armor, wireforms, shooter housing, legs, bolts all recently plated gold (~$700 job) LEDs Super nice...”
2018-04-28
Aldie, VA
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 82 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8227 5 years ago

I have a NBA Hangtime for sale. PM me for details.

#8228 5 years ago

My wife and I are downsizing homes and therefore I am reluctantly looking to sell my vintage Creature from the Black Lagoon machine

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Machine is fully functional (no dots) and in excellent condition. Moved the battery off of the CPU board. Hologram working. Machine in walk-out basement with easy access.”
2023-09-17
Frederick, MD
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 4166 times
Contributed to Pinside
. This machine reminds me of my days at the University of MD when I was playing pinball and eating steak-n-cheese subs instead of attending my classes Fortunately I didn't have that many quarters back then and got my degree

#8229 5 years ago

My Buddy who is a game tech is planning on listing the following, they are not mine, he is not an active pinsider and i told him i would help with getting the word out:

POTC - HUO, color dmd, Back alley dmd panel and tons of other mods

Congo - Super Duper Nice color cabinet ( not black and white) pinball toppers.com topper not available any longer.

World cup soccer 94 - nice pin has the one typical cracked plastic by the goalie.

EBD - Undocumented HUO in very very nice condition, white cabinet.

he would make sure all is 100% prior to leaving ( that is his day job). He will bring to Allentown. I will try to get pics if there is serious inquiry. I am only helping get the word not involved monetarily in the transaction and not adding any $$ to the deal. he is good people and looking to make room for new pins. I would trailer them to the show for him and he plans on attending Friday so once again you would deal direct with him.

#8230 5 years ago

One more gem from my bud.
Whirlwind. Very nice condition. Cabinet pics to follow. Some bumps and bruises presents very well. Works 100%. Here are a few of pf. One cracked plastic seen in photo. 3500 firm.

#8231 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully LED'd WCS in good condition with a nice playfield, works perfectly. New soccer ball. Comes with Invisiglass - subtract $150 without. Local pickup only, no shipping.”
2018-05-01
Poolesville, MD
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 448 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Whirlwind with LED'd playfield, works perfectly. Working topper (although yellowed). Comes with Invisiglass - subtract $150 without. No shipping - local pickup only (easy...”
2018-05-01
Poolesville, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 123 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8232 5 years ago

WTB: Metallica Pro. May consider a premium if the price is right. Looking to have it delivered and set up in my Brother-in-law's garage in Robesonia, PA. If anyone has one they are willing to sell and deliver, please let me know. Thank you!

#8233 5 years ago

Whirlwind has been sold.

#8234 5 years ago

Very nice world Cup Soccer '94 for sale, $2950. Pickup in Harpers Ferry, WV or I can bring it to Allentown.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63714

#8235 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Very nice world Cup Soccer '94 for sale, $2950. Pickup in Harpers Ferry, WV or I can bring it to Allentown.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63714

one of my favs.

#8236 5 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

one of my favs.

Mine too. This is my second time around with one, very fun game.

#8237 5 years ago

Can also bring a Shadow to the show.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63725

#8238 5 years ago

Restored Monopoly in flash sale for Allentown delivery. Check the ad in marketing.

#8239 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Mine too. This is my second time around with one, very fun game.

Did you hand paint the soccer ball?

#8240 5 years ago

I have a 2009 Harley Softail Heritage that I would be interested in trading for a pin or two

#8241 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Bullseye 301 Archived
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “Bullseye 301 NOS playfield and backglass”
2018-05-05
Warrenton, VA
800 (OBO)
Viewed: 271 times

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Dialed in LE with a few hundred plays on it. Beautiful game. I will also include a few LERmods add ons for this.. Lighted scoop Lighted station Backbox rgb kit”
2018-05-06
Warrenton, VA
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1685 times

Machine - For Sale
Alien Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “On the show floor currently at Allentown, used asking 8750”
2018-05-04
Warrenton, VA
8,750 (OBO)
Viewed: 594 times

#8242 5 years ago

I'm thinking of listing my LOTR loaded for sale or trade. Will post ad shortly, let me know if interested.

#8243 5 years ago

Starting the search for a Houdini. Shots are too tight but I love the theme and gameplay. Have a few pins to possible trade.

#8244 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Starting the search for a Houdini. Shots are too tight but I love the theme and gameplay. Have a few pins to possible trade.

Shots are not too tight! You just gotta be gentle

#8245 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm thinking of listing my LOTR loaded for sale or trade. Will post ad shortly, let me know if interested.

Sent you a pm. I’m looking for a nice LOTR

#8246 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Sent you a pm. I’m looking for a nice LOTR

my buddy RAi has one

#8247 5 years ago

A little off topic, but always loosely on the lookout for an Area 51 dedicated cabinet arcade game. Preferred original version, and a nice bonus if it has the Area51/Maximum Force combo upgrade.

#8248 5 years ago

Looking to pick up a firepower if anybody has any leads.

#8249 5 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Looking to pick up a firepower if anybody has any leads.

There were a few available earlier this year and I kept thinking it would be a fun one to own. Good luck with the search!

#8250 5 years ago

looking for houdini. have a pin or two to trade

Machine - For Sale
Wizard of Oz Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “found a Houdini. Beautiful HUO WoZ. Several upgrades including topper, Shaker, 7.5v boards, New Power Supply, invisglass, witch and lit cauldron mod. Cash or trade for Houdini. Sli...”
2018-05-08
Bethany Beach, DE
6,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1323 times

There are 18,026 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/165?hl=tim_may and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.