(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,013 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 hours ago by BOBCADE
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,013 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 361.
#8151 6 years ago

Down to my last two machines from the collector, buy both and make a bundle deal you will not regret, at least I won't. I can deliver to Allentown with deposit or pre-payment on machines.

zimjoe has also agreed to include his "NFLEY" in the bundle, as long as drive to his house and pay him the money for it.

Machine - For Sale
Monster Bash Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a nice Monster Bash Pinball Machine- This machine is fully functioning with no switch errors. I am selling for Collector/Friend and he purchased the machine + an Extra NO...”
2018-03-18
Charles Town, WV
8,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 361 times

Machine - For Sale
Attack from Mars Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling an original Attack From Mars Pinball machine. The machine works great and has no switch errors. The play field is very nice and does not show signs of wear and has a Cliff...”
2018-03-18
Charles Town, WV
6,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 355 times

#8152 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

zimjoe has also agreed to include his "NFLEY" in the bundle, as long as drive to his house and pay him the money for it.

Nice, way to lay down the incentives!

#8153 6 years ago

Jesterfunhouse I'll take the "NFLEY" if you can bring it to Allentown. PM sent to zimjoe again

#8154 6 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

Jesterfunhouse I'll take the "NFLEY" if you can bring it to Allentown. PM sent to zimjoe again

I tried to explain that WV is also pretty far from my house too.

I've got a bunch of people who want me to bring this game to Allentown. Heck, at $2300 I had people asking me to bring it to Allentown. I feel like I should go to Allentown, just to see what the big deal is.

#8155 6 years ago

Someome put up a raven... zimjoe

#8156 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I tried to explain that WV is also pretty far from my house too.
I've got a bunch of people who want me to bring this game to Allentown. Heck, at $2300 I had people asking me to bring it to Allentown. I feel like I should go to Allentown, just to see what the big deal is.

You should.

#8157 6 years ago

Looking for a gently used Spider-Man Ve.

#8158 6 years ago

I know. I told Nick that if he takes the Multi-Bingo that I would tag along... Maybe I just thought that... I am not sure now

#8159 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I know. I told Nick that if he takes the Multi-Bingo that I would tag along... Maybe I just thought that... I am not sure now

If im able to make a purchase i have room in my van to bring it down for you

#8160 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

If im able to make a purchase i have room in my van to bring it down for you

That would be awesome If I have something concrete lined up, then I may take you up on it. I may want to go anyway. The only issue it it's the weekend of my wife's birthday. I think that is why I keep missing the show.

BTW: I haven't seen much of you lately. Are you still a member of the collective?

#8161 6 years ago

Hello SuperFriends and Avengers of Pinball Mayhem!

Doing my final price drop on these two machines before I go the EBAY route. They both work great have lots of extras and don't forget the parts giveaway door prizes to any buyer. I just need them sold PRE-Allentown for the collector I am selling for. Will be hard to find them at these prices again even unshopped (at least at my house). I also will also let you meet IN PERSON the near famous zimjoe anytime you want to at his house!

Machine - For Sale
Monster Bash Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “ITEM DESCRIPTION Selling a nice Monster Bash Pinball Machine- This machine is fully functioning with no switch errors. I am selling for Collector/Friend and he purchased the mach...”
2018-04-11
Charles Town, WV
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 194 days
Viewed: 424 times

Machine - For Sale
Attack from Mars Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling an original Attack From Mars Pinball machine. The machine works great and has no switch errors. The play field is very nice and does not show signs of wear and has a Cliffy...”
2018-04-11
Charles Town, WV
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 194 days
Viewed: 640 times

#8162 6 years ago

Doing my final price drop on these two machines before I go the EBAY route. They both work great have lots of extras and don't forget the parts giveaway door prizes to any buyer. I just need them sold PRE-Allentown for the collector I am selling for. Will be hard to find them at these prices again even unshopped (at least at my house). I also will also let you meet IN PERSON the near famous zimjoe anytime you want to at his house!

Machine - For Sale
Monster BashNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “ITEM DESCRIPTION
Selling a nice Monster Bash Pinball Machine- This machine is fully functioning with no switch errors.

I am selling for Collector/Friend and he purchased the mach...”
11 minutes ago Charles Town, WV 8,500 (OBO)
Jesterfunhouse

Machine - For Sale
Attack from MarsNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling an original Attack From Mars Pinball machine. The machine works great and has no switch errors. The play field is very nice and does not show signs of wear and has a Cliffy...”
8 minutes ago Charles Town, WV 6,500 (OBO)
Jesterfunhouse

Good LORD that is quite the deal

#8163 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Monster BashNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “ITEM DESCRIPTION
Selling a nice Monster Bash Pinball Machine- This machine is fully functioning with no switch errors.

I am selling for Collector/Friend and he purchased the mach...”
33 minutes ago Charles Town, WV 8,500 (OBO)
Jesterfunhouse

Machine - For Sale
Attack from MarsNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling an original Attack From Mars Pinball machine. The machine works great and has no switch errors. The play field is very nice and does not show signs of wear and has a Cliffy...”
30 minutes ago Charles Town, WV 6,500 (OBO)
Jesterfunhouse

The MB is in fantastic condition. And Lyman's Lament makes it that much better.

#8164 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

The MB is in fantastic condition. And Lyman's Lament makes it that much better.

That's a fun little Easter Egg to play.

#8165 6 years ago

Game is sold .

I'm bringing my Indy 500 to Allentown to sell. Priced at 3k. Pics are in post 514 of the Atown FS thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-buy-sell-trade/page/11#post-4332580

#8166 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

That would be awesome If I have something concrete lined up, then I may take you up on it. I may want to go anyway. The only issue it it's the weekend of my wife's birthday. I think that is why I keep missing the show.
BTW: I haven't seen much of you lately. Are you still a member of the collective?

I work so much I don’t have time at the moment to attend much. On the plus side I’m able to afford an Mmr or Afmr because of work so ill looking into getting one of those soon

#8167 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I'm bringing my Indy 500 to Allentown to sell. Priced at 3k. Pics are in post 514 of the Atown FS thread.

That is a nice looking pin. What is going in it's spot?

I also will also let you meet IN PERSON the near famous zimjoe anytime you want to at his house!

And you can buy a No Fear!

#8168 6 years ago

Black Knight 2000 for sale...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my BK2K. Not looking to trade at the moment. Plays amazing, works 100%. Looks fantastic, better then in the photos. All work done within the last 4 months. New flipper ...”
2018-04-13
Philadelphia, PA
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 167 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8169 6 years ago
Quoted from scottmaggie:

Black Knight 2000 for sale...

Machine - For Sale
Black Knight 2000New!Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling my BK2K. Not looking to trade at the moment. Plays amazing, works 100%. Looks fantastic, better then in the photos.

All work done within the last 4 months.

New flipper ...”
2 hours ago Philadelphia, PA 3,500 (Firm)
scottmaggie

Picked up
a BK2K yesterday. Great game.

#8170 6 years ago

FS or Trade (+/- $$): Super nice Bram Stoker's Dracula (LED'd) $3700. 1980 Williams Scorpion $900. Stern Spidey with LEDs and LED OCD - $4800.
Want list is posted in my collection.

#8171 6 years ago

Looking to add to my line-up now that there is an empty space again... Looking for a solid state game but not opposed to an dmd game as well, especially something a bit obscure. You can shoot me a pm if its not something already listed. Would prefer to be within 4 hours of Richmond Va.

BTW I would buy zimjoe 's NFLE Yellow Version but he wont sell his Raven to anyone so....

#8172 6 years ago

Looking for a Williams Indiana Jones, can buy straight up or trade a HUO Ghostbusters premium or beautiful clear coated Theatre of Magic plus cash.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a real nice Indiana Jones with no fade. Located in Northern Virginia. I would buy one straight up or would trade a Dialed In (original owner) or MMR (Original owner) f...”
2018-05-24
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 175 times

#8173 6 years ago
Quoted from allhokie3:

BTW I would buy zimjoe 's NFLE Yellow Version but he wont sell his Raven to anyone so....

It's on CL. I have a guy coming today to buy them both. He seems pretty jazzed about a two game deal. If it doesn't work out I'll let you know.

You know that I like to keep games in the Richmond family.

#8174 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

It's on CL. I have a guy coming today to buy them both. He seems pretty jazzed about a two game deal. If it doesn't work out I'll let you know.
You know that I like to keep games in the Richmond family.

I saw the Raven on CL last night and immediately started crunching numbers in my head. Of course I'm out of room until I deliver the Meteor. Sounds like someone got a good haul!

#8175 6 years ago

Any dealer or individual within 4 hours of Richmond,Virginia have an Afmr Le for sale. Cash in hand ready to purchase

#8176 6 years ago
Quoted from cabuford:

I saw the Raven on CL last night and immediately started crunching numbers in my head. Of course I'm out of room until I deliver the Meteor. Sounds like someone got a good haul!

That whole "room" thing is a pain! I was hoping to make some room and pick up a different game for the tournament next weekend. People have been playing Raven for the last few seasons; they are ready for some fresh blood.

The guy hasn't shown yet. He is having "logistical" issues coming up from the beach. I'll let you know if he backs out. Be happy to keep No Fear and Raven local.

Quoted from allhokie3:

BTW I would buy zimjoe 's NFLE Yellow Version

Strong words, shoot me an offer. Not sure if this guy will show.

#8177 6 years ago

Have a Williams IJ cabinet for sale. Was re-decaled by a previous owner. Was going to strip it and re-decal it for a STTNG but fell out of restoring machines. Asking $350 OBO. Will send pics on request.

#8178 6 years ago
Quoted from vilant:

Have a Williams IJ cabinet for sale. Was re-decaled by a previous owner. Was going to strip it and re-decal it for a STTNG but fell out of restoring machines. Asking $350 OBO. Will send pics on request.

PM sent....

#8179 6 years ago

Stern side mirrors $75 brand new never opened. Got them for my lotr and went with art instead.
Pick up only, not looking to ship or hold. First one who can come will get them.
Located in Doylestown PA 18901.

#8180 6 years ago

looking for an em or 2. High on the list is aztec but willing to look at others.

#8181 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Pinball side mirrors $75 brand new never opened. Pick up only, not looking to ship or hold. First one who can come will get them.

Might want to list manufacturer compatibility

#8182 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Pinball side mirrors $75 brand new never opened. Pick up only, not looking to ship or hold. First one who can come will get them.

Sent you a pm

#8183 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Stern side mirrors $75 brand new never opened. Got them for my lotr and went with art instead.
Pick up only, not looking to ship or hold. First one who can come will get them.

These are now sold

#8184 6 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

looking for an em or 2. High on the list is aztec but willing to look at others.

CL Indianapolis (Pittsboro) guy has it for $875.00 told me he would take $750.00 FIRM

#8185 6 years ago

Unshopped, factory Mylar, working Earthshaker w/ new shaker motor and R-D display $2200
Pics - https://photos.app.goo.gl/CvJqTl088fJB1Xej2

#8186 6 years ago

I have a Project Gottlieb Pinball Pool for sale in Richmond Va. Looking to get $500 or best offer. Worked on it some to bring it back up and running, then moved it and the "game over" appears to be locked on sometimes. The playfield is not bad with some slight cupping on the inserts but the backglass and cabinet are beautiful. I need the space as I have machines coming in this week. I will try to get pictures and a listing up tonight but feel free to pm me if interested and I will answer any and all questions you have. Honestly just need it gone as quickly as possible so make an offer.

Edit: I do have the Manual and System 1 guide to go with it as I know Gottlieb stuff is hard to track down online.

#8187 6 years ago

Okay I have a pending sale on the last of the collectors machines. I do however still have this Beautiful TAF (Since I shopped it out for the owner) selling for a friend can deliver local or to Allentown. Some wiggle (Not Greg or Capt FS) room on price. No zimjoe coupons please unless its the one for buy one get one free donuts.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful Addams Family Pinball Machine Fully Working with no switch errors/credit dots. Selling for a Friend- This machine was fully shopped by myself Summer 2016 and since I del...”
2018-04-27
Charles Town, WV
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 797 times

#8188 6 years ago

Zimjoe sells donuts? I demand a donut

Okay I have a pending sale on the last of the collectors machines. I do however still have this Beautiful TAF (Since I shopped it out for the owner) selling for a friend can deliver local or to Allentown. Some wiggle (Not Greg or Capt FS) room on price. No zimjoe coupons please unless its the one for buy one get one free donuts.

Zimjoe sells donuts? I demand a donut!!!

Machine - For Sale
The Addams Family w/Color DMDFully shopped/refurbished “Beautiful Addams Family Pinball Machine Fully Working with no switch errors/credit dots.

Selling for a Friend- This machine was fully shopped by myself Summer 2016 and since I del...”
33 days ago Charles Town, WV 8,000 (Firm)
Jesterfunhouse

#8189 6 years ago

TAF for sale, can bring to Allentown.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% Working Addams, No magnet burn on playfield. Ramps have been repaired, but work great. Mansion and other inserts shows some wear. Great to play as is or put a new playfield...”
2018-04-19
Warrenton, VA
5,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 375 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8190 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pinball Pool Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Project Gottlieb Pinball Pool. Asking 500 OBO. Worked on it some to bring it back up and running, moved it and now the "game over" locks on. The playfield is pretty good with some ...”
2018-04-19
Richmond, VA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 452 times
Contributed to Pinside

Some pictures of the Pinball Pool I have for sale. Can send more to anyone interested as well as answer any and all questions.

#8191 6 years ago

Cash in hand - looking for a Getaway in good(working) players condition. Price must reflect condition. LEDs or fancy mods not required.

Thanks!

Will also consider a nicer example, feel free to shoot me a message with what you've got.

#8192 6 years ago
Quoted from allhokie3:

Machine - For Sale
Pinball PoolNew!Used - shows wear, needs some work “Project Gottlieb Pinball Pool. Asking 500 OBO. Worked on it some to bring it back up and running, moved it and now the "game over" locks on. The playfield is pretty good with some ...”
45 minutes ago Richmond, VA 500
allhokie3

Some pictures of the Pinball Pool I have for sale. Can send more to anyone interested as well as answer any and all questions.

I have seen this in person. FANTASTIC shape.

#8193 6 years ago
Quoted from allhokie3:

Machine - For Sale
Pinball PoolNew!Used - shows wear, needs some work “Project Gottlieb Pinball Pool. Asking 500 OBO. Worked on it some to bring it back up and running, moved it and now the "game over" locks on. The playfield is pretty good with some ...”
59 minutes ago Richmond, VA 500
allhokie3

PM sent.

#8194 6 years ago

creature, RS, and Judge Dredd also for sale.. can do allentown delivery

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Really solid example of creature, completely working including hologram.”
2018-04-19
Warrenton, VA
5,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 221 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Can bring to Allentown. Excellent condition judge dredd. Rottendog MPU, New gold topper, upgraded pinbits lighted crane arm has factory goodie bags still in bags and staples insi...”
2018-04-19
Warrenton, VA
3,200 (OBO)
Viewed: 130 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Can bring to Allentown. Just rebuilt all flippers, replaced broken coils, and added all LEDs, with an OCD LED board, cleaned all inserts and under playfield boards. Includes manua...”
2018-04-19
Warrenton, VA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 231 times

#8195 5 years ago

Stern Orbitor 1
I’ll be listing my Orbitor 1 for sale/trade shortly. It looks pretty nice and everything on it works. I’ll be taking pictures in the next few days.

Williams Bram Stoker’s Dracula
I might list my BSD as well. It has the painted modfather village upgrades and the upgraded tombstone (not installed) and is fully LED’d. It was torn down to the wood and fully shopped by a meticulous local buddy in 2017, and has maybe 100 plays on it since then. All posts, rubbers, etc replaced. He actually expressed interest in buying it, so I want to hit him up first before I officially make it available to the public.

As far as trades go, I’m looking for RFM and TSPP. My 10 y/o really wants an RFM, so that title is my top choice right now.

I’ll come up with some asking prices too, but just throwing it out there so anyone can PM me if they want to discuss either of these machines.

Thanks!

#8196 5 years ago

Looking for a decently priced Dr. Dude in the area!

#8197 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Looking for a decently priced Dr. Dude in the area!

Pm sent

#8198 5 years ago
Quoted from annointed:

Stern Orbitor 1
I’ll be listing my Orbitor 1 for sale/trade shortly. It looks pretty nice and everything on it works. I’ll be taking pictures in the next few days.
Williams Bram Stoker’s Dracula
I might list my BSD as well. It has the painted modfather village upgrades and the upgraded tombstone (not installed) and is fully LED’d. It was torn down to the wood and fully shopped by a meticulous local buddy in 2017, and has maybe 100 plays on it since then. All posts, rubbers, etc replaced. He actually expressed interest in buying it, so I want to hit him up first before I officially make it available to the public.
As far as trades go, I’m looking for RFM and TSPP. My 10 y/o really wants an RFM, so that title is my top choice right now.
I’ll come up with some asking prices too, but just throwing it out there so anyone can PM me if they want to discuss either of these machines.
Thanks!

Don't sell BSD. It is the single coolest game out there!

plus, you'll be cursed forever!

#8199 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Gorgeous Theatre of Magic for sale Beautifully lighted and clean Clear coated playfield. Plays fast and great Ramps, plastics removed and cleaned All new Titan rubbers (everywhere...”
2018-04-21
Vienna, VA
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 339 times

Theatre of Magic for sale in northern VA

#8200 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Ghostbusters Premium HUO (Original Owner). December 2016 build (no ghosting in the inserts) Loaded with mods: Beautiful Purple armor/trim (lock bar, rails, hinges, legs) Ghost Spe...”
2018-04-21
Vienna, VA
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 284 times

Ghostbusters Premium (HUO) for sale in northern VA

There are 18,013 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/164?hl=scottmaggie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.