(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 163 of 361.
#8101 6 years ago

posted while i was driving; damn. congrats, whoever got it.

#8102 6 years ago
Quoted from rcmoore10:

Listing my Star Trek Pro.

Sale Pending!Star Trek (Pro) (Stern, 2013)Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I've owned this for about 3 years. It was lightly routed at a SkyZone for approximately 700 games prior to my ownership. Price is reflective of that. There are a couple minor sc...”
8 hours ago Annapolis, MD 3,500
rcmoore10

Looks to b in nice shape....

#8103 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

WOW I wish I was in a position to buy!!!!!!!! That is a GREAT Deal for someone I can't imagine you not having a deal done in the next couple of hours here locally!

If only you had one of his coupons

That is a great deal. I am never looking at the right time. Congrats to whoever grabbed it!

#8104 6 years ago

Heavily Modded/Customized Star Trek LE for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Stern's 2013 Star Trek Limited Edition Pinball Machine, with a significant amount of customization done. This is a unique and one of a kind machine, with lots of extras that will ...”
2018-03-28
Warrenton, VA
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 220 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8105 6 years ago

I'm finishing up a CFTBL (Creech) cabinet swap. Not sure of the used cabinet value, but would like to move it along to another home. Pictures and details to follow soon.

#8106 6 years ago

Will be listing a World Cup Soccer and Whirlwind after the Easter break. Both are in nice condition, LED'd. Prefer local sale only. $3500 for WW, $3k for WCS. Full pics and details coming after Easter, just wanted to throw this up now in case anyone is in the area and wants to have a look.

#8107 6 years ago

WTB: Nice Orange DMD

Looking for a nice orange plasma DMD with little to no burn and no outgassing. It's for the Richmond Pinball Collective, so if you could sell me one it'd be for a good cause!

#8108 6 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

WTB: Nice Orange DMD
Looking for a nice orange plasma DMD with little to no burn and no outgassing. It's for the Richmond Pinball Collective, so if you could sell me one it'd be for a good cause!

I have the one out of my Indy500

#8109 6 years ago

Just listed my Fire in Pa.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fire! Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1987 Williams Fire for sale. This is a nice players condition, 100% working game. The cabinet has a few stuffs, and some planking. I would rate it about a 7. The playfield is nice,...”
2018-03-30
Bellefonte, PA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 657 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8110 6 years ago

Selling a Just Opened Luci Vault with over $1k in mods.Would trade for an AFMr Le.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “AC/DC Luci Vault .Just opened. Huo.Less than 20 plays.Mods include Laseriffic Train Topper,Cointaker Band Mod,Red Translucent Apron, Train Track mod,Pinball Refinery Canon mod with...”
2018-03-30
Baltimore, MD
7,395 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1589 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8111 6 years ago

Dropping the price a little for anyone who wants a pretty nice Meteor. Many of the locals have played it in our league. It is a super dependable game. Boards and displays all work perfectly.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my Meteor. I have finally posted some pics. I tried to capture the game's condition. They are in kinda random order. I also need to wear some glasses when taking...”
2018-03-16
Richmond, VA
1,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1151 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8112 6 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Selling a Just Opened Luci Vault with over $1k in mods.Would trade for an AFMr Le.

#8113 6 years ago

Still have the following machines for sale. I have updated some pricing changes and other details in the ads. Also I bought out another collector/restorer 20 years of parts stash. The things I will not be keeping I will be putting up for sale for pretty cheap. He is completely fine with me reselling items so don't think I am a "flippin Flipper". Any local guys that want to play the machines I am selling (and buy) can go through all of this stuff you are welcome to make an appointment. I will never use everything I got nor do I think I could possibly resell each item. Coyote stopped by last night and made off like a bandit with a nice haul of stuff he can use. I may have to join the flea marketers at Allentown! Sorry BUT I will not honor coupons made by zimjoe ...

Machine - For Sale
Monster Bash Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a nice Monster Bash Pinball Machine- This machine is fully functioning with no switch errors. I am selling for Collector/Friend and he purchased the machine + an Extra NO...”
2018-03-18
Charles Town, WV
8,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 361 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a nice Star Trek: The Next Generation Pinball Machine- This machine is fully functioning with no switch errors. I am selling for Collector/Friend and he purchased it appr...”
2018-03-18
Charles Town, WV
4,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 208 times

Machine - For Sale
Attack from Mars Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling an original Attack From Mars Pinball machine. The machine works great and has no switch errors. The play field is very nice and does not show signs of wear and has a Cliff...”
2018-03-18
Charles Town, WV
6,800 (Firm)
Viewed: 355 times

#8114 6 years ago

Anyone have a left slingshot plastic for an F14?

Also, always keeping an eye out for a Getaway Fair price for condition important. LEDs not required.

#8115 6 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Anyone have a left slingshot plastic for an F14?
Also, always keeping an eye out for a Getaway Fair price for condition important. LEDs not required.

Slingshot plastics for sale here:
http://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/game-specific-items/williams/f-14-tomcat/f-14-tomcat-slingshot-set.html

#8116 6 years ago

Nice thanks. Didn't think to look there. They have some other F14 goodies too.

I'll keep that in mind, but if someone has a slightly cheaper option for just the left F14 slingshot plastic I'm definitely interested.

#8117 6 years ago

Looking to buy/trade for a stern st pro shaker motor. I have mirror blades, upgraded sound systems, invisaglass and some nice used dmds i cld trade . Also looking for a color dmd , auriich translight package and other star trek pro mods . If anyone has anything let me know and maybe we can work out something. Thanks

#8118 6 years ago

Some friends played a Kiss pro at Crabtowne and really liked it...If anyone has a Pro fro a nice price they could be tempted...

thx,

#8119 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

auriich translight package

He recently had another run of the packages, not sure if any spots are still open though, but check with him.

#8120 6 years ago

looking for a BK2000.....

#8121 6 years ago

Looking for a hot tip on a WMS Hot Tip (SS)

#8122 6 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

Looking for a hot tip on a WMS Hot Tip (SS)

I know of one in Richmond that was working, currently not. Think it just needs a new all in one or ultimate board and it'll be fine. PM me if you're interested.

#8123 6 years ago

I'm putting my excellent condition HUO Metallica Pro up for sale soon. It has some nice upgrades.

Shoot me a message if interested.

#8124 6 years ago

is there a library I can look at to cross reference the abbreviations? I was lucky enough to get out a BK2000 LOL

#8125 6 years ago

Anybody interested in trading an Xbox One S or X towards a pinball machine (Sonic Super Straight or Mars Trek) or Strohs neon light? My son really wants an Xbox One S/X. Hoping to get a nice one with some accessories in trade. PM me if interested.

#8126 6 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

is there a library I can look at to cross reference the abbreviations? I was lucky enough to get out a BK2000 LOL

Actually, it’s BK2K....

#8127 6 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

here, LMGTFY: (see what I did there!)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-machine-abreviation-definitions

http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/acronyms.html

http://www.ipdb.org/lists.cgi?anonymously=true&list=abbrev

#8128 6 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Actually, it’s BK2K....

rub it in why don't ya

#8130 6 years ago

jkashani You might want to flip your pictures before you post them. My neck hurts from tilting my head looking at them.

#8131 6 years ago

Oops, sorry.

Quoted from arcademojo:

jkashani You might want to flip your pictures before you post them. My neck hurts from tilting my head looking at them.

#8132 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Hit the gym, pencilneck!

#8133 6 years ago

Meteor is off to the great Midwest. Still time to pick up a Yellow Edition LE No Fear (or call it fade if you have no imagination)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my No Fear. This is the second time I am selling it. It was gone for about a year and then I had the opportunity to buy it back. Here is my ad from 2 years ago ht...”
2018-03-22
Richmond, VA
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 1652 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8134 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Hit the gym, pencilneck!

They don’t serve beer in the gym.

#8135 6 years ago

I'm looking for the metal/aluminum back and side plates or whole head for a classic Bally solid state from 1978 to 1980.

#8136 6 years ago

To Rocky and Bullwinkle or to not Rocky and Bullwinkle, that is the question. There are days when I think it's time to say goodbye. I have a nice R&B with just a touch of nose wear. What is one of those worth these days?

I think the game is fun and pretty fast. My kids may kill me, but if it goes towards something equally fun...

Sometimes Starship Troopers seems like it's on the short list too... or Raven... more have to go to make space and funds.

Not sure what should go after No Fear, or instead.

#8137 6 years ago

I'm looking to add an LED MET Pro to the collection if anyone is letting one go...you guys know you want an Iron Maiden. The closer to Northeast Philadelphia the better.

#8138 6 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

Welcome fellow Altoid!

Thank you! I didn't think there would be another Altoid on the forum.

#8139 6 years ago

Posted an ad for my original run Metallica Pro. Thanks all!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my original run HUO Metallica Pro. It's in great condition and works perfectly. I've never had an issue with it. Mods include: mirror blades, leds throughout, shaker mo...”
2018-04-05
Alexandria, VA
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 697 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8140 6 years ago

zimjoe Let's be honest here. You have Raven for life!

#8141 6 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

zimjoe Let's be honest here. You have Raven for life!

Not only would it be hard to sell, it would be hard to part with... <3

#8142 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Not only would it be hard to sell, it would be hard to part with... <3

The Raven market is a tough one.... but... if you price it right, you’ll see it roll out your door!

#8143 6 years ago

I'd probably even buy Raven for $200...

#8144 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

The Raven market is a tough one.... but... if you price it right, you’ll see it roll out your door!

I actually like the game and the notoriety of owning a Raven is priceless. The game is worth more to me than what it's worth to others. I've tried selling it in the past, but I always change my mind.

Quoted from mavantix:

I'd probably even buy Raven for $200...

I think CL is a better audience for most lower end pins.

#8146 6 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

Your killing me smalls... LMAO

Just Giving you a hard time - hope those help!

#8147 6 years ago

Looking for one of the following... Twister, Star Trek 25th anniv., ID4, Who Dunnit or Apollo 13.

#8148 6 years ago

Who’d like a Kiss?
Just listed

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “KISS Premium Original owner, HUO, smoke-free home Light use (maybe 300 plays), purchased in Aug-2015. All manuals, tags, etc. in goody box. Latest software loaded- 1.30.0 Basic m...”
2018-07-12
Leesburg, VA
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 470 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8149 6 years ago

Really nice Creature for sale/trade. Looking for original MM.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “One of the nicest Creatures you'll find. In terrific shape, clean, and loaded with really nice upgrades. -ColorDmd -Mirrored chrome speaker panel -Thompson taillight LED speaker ...”
2018-04-08
Drums, PA
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 590 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8150 6 years ago

speak of the devil. price drop:

Machine - For Trade
Medieval Madness Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Real nice, original MM: Comet LED's (including flashers), SuperBand rubbers (not just flippers), Cliffys, PinBlades, plastic protectors, Pinnovators sub-out board/headphone jack, M...”
2018-03-19
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1670 times

There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 163 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/163?hl=pjkools and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.