(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,006 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 43 hours ago by rwalters21
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 361.
#8051 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Update MM & TZ are sold also pending deal for the AFM with the extra Playfield and decals, Lucky for everyone is I have a second AFM great condition unshopped with cabinet decals for $6500 (On this thread) that I should be posting soon.

Send me a PM when you post the details if you don't mind.

#8052 6 years ago

Still have my Nintendo midway cruisin world driving game. Very nice shape. Cool addition to a game room. 475

#8053 6 years ago

Re-bump. A few discussions, but nothing finalized. Headed to DC area tomorrow til likely Thursday. Have a super nice BSD, DH and Spider-man I could bring with me in trade or sale. WTB/WTTF: DI LE, AS Premium, MB, MM, X-Men (Pro), Centaur, Fathom, or most anything else in my want list.

#8054 6 years ago

I have gotten a few PMs looking for more pictures on my for sale ad. So, I added some.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my Meteor. I have finally posted some pics. I tried to capture the game's condition. They are in kinda random order. I also need to wear some glasses when taking...”
2018-03-16
Richmond, VA
1,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1151 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8055 6 years ago

Now that I have sold a few of the collectors games I have relisted some of the machines with updated pricing and options if anyone is interested in just buying the machines. If you buy zimjoe Meteor for $1400 I will give you full flipping trade-in value of $800.

Machine - For Sale
Monster Bash Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a nice Monster Bash Pinball Machine- This machine is fully functioning with no switch errors. I am selling for Collector/Friend and he purchased the machine + an Extra NO...”
2018-03-18
Charles Town, WV
8,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 361 times

Machine - For Sale
Attack from Mars Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling an original Attack From Mars Pinball machine. The machine works great and has no switch errors. The play field is very nice and does not show signs of wear and has a Cliff...”
2018-03-18
Charles Town, WV
6,800 (Firm)
Viewed: 355 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a nice Star Trek: The Next Generation Pinball Machine- This machine is fully functioning with no switch errors. I am selling for Collector/Friend and he purchased it appr...”
2018-03-18
Charles Town, WV
4,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 208 times

#8056 6 years ago

i want to move my MM. real nice original. LED's, playfield protectors, plastic protectors, polyurethane rubbers, art blades, sub-out and microphone jack. if nothing shakes out here, i'll probably post it for $9250. trades are cool; wishlist is kind of all over the place. currently includes WH2O, IJ, BSD, FH, maybe even T2. thanks, guys.

#8057 6 years ago

Complete restoration package.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Eight Ball Deluxe complete restoration package. Cabinet is solid but needs restored obviously. Everything is there and complete. Game doesn’t boot. Comes with CPR playfield, ...”
2018-03-18
Star Tannery, VA
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 658 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8058 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Monopoly. Recently took in a nicer NGG (no fade cab, recently shopped, new rubbers, mirror blades, etc) that I can trade for it (+cash to me). Comes with brand new color DMD too although I can replace with standard dmd to reduce cost. Can move fast on it thanks

#8059 6 years ago

If you buy zimjoe Meteor for $1400 I will give you full flipping trade-in value of $800.

I didn't notice your badge! (Price Police Badge) Those are strong words for a seller with a $3,500 RFM. Prices have gone up everywhere not just West Virginia!

#8060 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I didn't notice your badge! (Price Police Badge) Those are strong words for a seller with a $3,500 RFM. Prices have gone up everywhere not just West Virginia!

Sorry I honestly did not mean it that way at all, I was more going for used car salesman the "you'll get a great deal and game from ZimJoe and that I would RIP YOU OFF and undervalue your machine" when you try to trade it in but I see now how that showed the wrong way...

#8061 6 years ago

Sorry I honestly did not mean it that way at al

I didn't really think you did. I figured it was the funny stuff you throw my way on every sales thread. I was just shooting back, because it cracked me up. Plus, it bumps this thread

I only mentioned your RFM sale, because my son likes the game and the prices on that one have been going up at an alarming rate. Is it step one in a psychological price war that makes driving to WV worthwhile... or is it just some dumb stuff to say??? I don't even know.

I've been price policed by CrazyLevi and I consider him a pretty solid antagonist. Mostly, it cracked me up and it was better than crickets. That game sold pretty quick and I think all the bumping helped. As they always say, "No blood, no foul".

#8062 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I didn't really think you did. I figured it was the funny stuff you throw my way on every sales thread. I was just shooting back, because it cracked me up. Plus, it bumps this thread
I only mentioned your RFM sale, because my son likes the game and the prices on that one have been going up at an alarming rate. Is it step one in a psychological price war that makes driving to WV worthwhile... or is it just some dumb stuff to say??? I don't even know.
I've been price policed by crazylevi and I consider him a pretty solid antagonist. Mostly, it cracked me up and it was better than crickets. That game sold pretty quick and I think all the bumping helped. As they always say, "No blood, no foul".

Solid antagonist LOL

#8063 6 years ago

Hi all,

I’ve lurked for a while, but am new to posting. I’m in VA and looking to add a second pin aside my MM to go in my quaint little arcade in my basement. Most likely contender is LoTR (saw I just missed a beauty, too bad so sad), though I must admit the prospect of Iron Maiden has me pausing.

I don’t have a ton of free time at this point in my life to post too much, but I will continue to lurk and probably jump in once and a while. I’m also a pretty big retro gaming systems colllector, and I already see a bit of crossover in membership. I’d always be willing to consider trades and what not for people interested in that kind of thing.

Anyway, that’s all. Seems like a fun community!

#8064 6 years ago

Anyone with a nice NASCAR for sale?

#8065 6 years ago

I had a good pickup this weekend:

Play Choice
Play Choice duel monitor
Harlem Globetrotters
Chicago Cub
Hook

#8066 6 years ago

Anyone have a WPT they are looking to part with?

#8067 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Medieval Madness Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Real nice, original MM: Comet LED's (including flashers), SuperBand rubbers (not just flippers), Cliffys, PinBlades, plastic protectors, Pinnovators sub-out board/headphone jack, M...”
2018-03-19
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1670 times

#8068 6 years ago

Might part ways with my player/project Stern Meteor. Fully functioning however playfield has significant wear in the middle. Plastics are good, new drop targets, backglass is ok, cab is fair, has strobey leds. $500 firm.

#8069 6 years ago
Quoted from Philk:

Might part ways with my player/project Stern Meteor. Fully functioning however playfield has significant wear in the middle. Plastics are good, new drop targets, backglass is ok, cab is fair, has strobey leds. $500 firm.

Couldn't even wait until my game was on the previous page... 100% sure Jesterfunhouse is involved, somehow.

#8072 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Couldn't even wait until my game was on the previous page... 100% sure jesterfunhouse is involved, somehow.

Haha I won't say!

Jk I'm wishing good luck to all of the meteors out there, the nice & the rough. I think we'd have different categories of buyers for each

#8073 6 years ago
Quoted from Philk:

I'd epoxy a rock to the head and say that's the meterorite that damaged the playfield. $10k by Christmas!

#8074 6 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

I'd epoxy a rock to the head and say that's the meterorite that damaged the playfield. $10k by Christmas!

Best idea I've heard today!

#8075 6 years ago

Hi All,
New to the site, looking for a RBION within 4 hrs drive of central Pa. Any help is appreciated

#8076 6 years ago
Quoted from Vipond:

looking for a RBION within 4 hrs drive of central Pa.

That's the spirit! I've gone weak and hate driving more than an hour or two each way. That said, the right machine will make me lose all sense of proportion and I'll waste a full day on a retrieval.

#8077 6 years ago
Quoted from Vipond:

Hi All,
New to the site, looking for a RBION within 4 hrs drive of central Pa. Any help is appreciated

Hey Everyone I have talked to Vipond and is he a great guy because he contacted me about my machines. Good news is I have not driven him away from the Hobby so I am glad to welcome him to Pinside and to this thread. Please give his post a thumbs up and FYI he is looking to get his first Pinball machine !!!

#8078 6 years ago

All right, the market has spoken! I've had some interest, but it's still here. I'm knocking off $100; let's see if I'm getting closer.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my Meteor. I have finally posted some pics. I tried to capture the game's condition. They are in kinda random order. I also need to wear some glasses when taking...”
2018-03-16
Richmond, VA
1,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1151 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8080 6 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Looks like I'm trading it Friday.

I usually prefer trading vs a sale when I can. Whatcha getting?

#8081 6 years ago

HUO GOT with shaker and gears mods. This is what I got in trade for my NGG.

#8082 6 years ago

And another poorly written ad were I point out every flaw I can find. It's sort of becoming a style

As much as I apparently hate the game, it plays great and I'm sure someone, who owes me money, can chime in about how I take care of my games.

Anyway, I dare you not to buy it...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my No Fear. This is the second time I am selling it. It was gone for about a year and then I had the opportunity to buy it back. Here is my ad from 2 years ago ht...”
2018-03-22
Richmond, VA
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 1652 times
Contributed to Pinside

If you want a package deal, let me know. I also have a Meteor for sale too.

#8083 6 years ago

I may be getting a Twilight Zone. It is nice but will be unshopped and no mods. It has a couple of switch errors that I could probably adjust or just let the buyer fix it while restoring. Would there be any interest at $5,500 as is? I'm trying to price it to sell if I get it otherwise I will do a full restoration. I will list on pinside to ensure I pay them for a sale.

It looks like right side of cabinet and front will not be faded. Plastics and play field look good from the grainy pictures I received. I will be working on a deal after Easter.

#8084 6 years ago

My PMI/IPB's BBB #17 will be for sale shortly after taking new pictures. Perfect - Original owner since 2007. $17K

Details

Invisiglass
Cointaker LED's
LED/OCD board
Cliffy "Darts" Protector
Pinbits items:
- Tube Dancer Protector Dress Kit
- Pop Bumper Protector Dress Kit
- Tube Ring Kit
- Plastic protector/guards
Talking Keychain from "BBB Stuff"
Planetary Pinball Plastics Set (Cut)
Additional waitress apron decals
Manual and all paperwork
Flipper button protectors

I can wrap and gladly work with your shipper if needed.

#8085 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

My PMI/IPB's BBB #17 will be for sale shortly after taking new pictures. Perfect - Original owner since 2007. $17K

How much do you charge for me and some pinball friends to bring beers and play it for a few hours? I need to swap a translite with mdclips near you anyway... Playing BBB would be a perfect excuse to make the trek.

#8086 6 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I may be getting a Twilight Zone. It is nice but will be unshopped and no mods. It has a couple of switch errors that I could probably adjust or just let the buyer fix it while restoring. Would there be any interest at $5,500 as is? I'm trying to price it to sell if I get it otherwise I will do a full restoration. I will list on pinside to ensure I pay them for a sale.
It looks like right side of cabinet and front will not be faded. Plastics and play field look good from the grainy pictures I received. I will be working on a deal after Easter.

How much for it if you fix all the switch errors? I'm in the market for a twilight zone

#8087 6 years ago
Quoted from Vipond:

Hi All,

Welcome fellow Altoid!

#8088 6 years ago

Still looking for an Indy 500 pinball, if you're a part of any other groups that go a bit further out, that's great too! I don't mind a weekend trip to bring one of these home!

#8089 6 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

How much do you charge for me and some pinball friends to bring beers and play it for a few hours? I need to swap a translite with mdclips near you anyway... Playing BBB would be a perfect excuse to make the trek.

Ha! I'd have to mark it "Routed" afterwards

#8090 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Ha! I'd have to mark it "Routed" afterwards

LOL. Not if the money doesn’t go through the coin slot!! “Check out this Pimped out BBB!!”

#8092 6 years ago

Anybody have a Robocop?

#8093 6 years ago
Quoted from ShootForSlrValue:

Anybody have a Robocop?

Cool game. I haven't seen one for sale around here in a long time. I want one to put next to Starship Troopers. Seems like a perfect pair.

#8094 6 years ago

anybody bringing anything interesting to this:

https://www.facebook.com/ManCaveAuctionPa/

#8097 6 years ago

Sold RFM to a local Pinsider. I am willing to work a pretty good deal on all of the machines i have left. I am more open to offers on this MB if you are interested in it just as a players machine or with the extras.

Also if you are interested in any of zimjoe machines, I have some coupons I have made, that will give you money off his best pricing!!!

Machine - For Sale
Monster Bash Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a nice Monster Bash Pinball Machine- This machine is fully functioning with no switch errors. I am selling for Collector/Friend and he purchased the machine + an Extra NO...”
2018-03-18
Charles Town, WV
8,700 (Firm)
Viewed: 361 times

#8098 6 years ago

Also if you are interested in any of zimjoe machines, I have some coupons I have made, that will give you money off his best pricing!!!

Jesterfunhouse PM sent for the 2 for 1 pin coupon!

#8099 6 years ago

Listing my Star Trek Pro.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I've owned this for about 3 years. It was lightly routed at a SkyZone for approximately 700 games prior to my ownership. Price is reflective of that. There are a couple minor sc...”
2018-03-27
Annapolis, MD
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1527 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8100 6 years ago
Quoted from rcmoore10:

Listing my Star Trek Pro.

WOW I wish I was in a position to buy!!!!!!!! That is a GREAT Deal for someone I can't imagine you not having a deal done in the next couple of hours here locally!

There are 18,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/162?hl=flipsmcgee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.