(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,023 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by rwalters21
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,023 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 361.
#8001 6 years ago

One potential buyer for my machines is from out of town and is looking to sell his Collector Quality Williams Indiana Jones and could deliver to this area when he comes to check out my machines in the coming weeks. If you you are looking for a CQ mint IJ, PM me and I will put you in touch with him. Not looking to make anything off the deal just networking.

#8002 6 years ago

Just listed an Eight Ball Deluxe LE in the market place. $1600. Located in York PA.

#8003 6 years ago

Anyone know of a nice Corvette pinball machine for sale?

#8004 6 years ago

Two more machines posted. I do have some door prizes for anyone that stops by to check them out, no purchase necessary!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a nice Monster Bash Pinball Machine- This machine is fully functioning with no switch errors. I am selling for Collector/Friend and he purchased the machine + an Extra NO...”
2018-03-09
Charles Town, WV
10,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 190 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a nice original Medieval Madness Pinball Machine- This machine is fully functioning with no switch errors. I am selling for Collector/Friend and he purchased the machine ...”
2018-03-09
Charles Town, WV
9,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 241 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8005 6 years ago

Thinking about selling/trading my really nice lightly modded huo Tron Pro. Has Eli wires, tron arcade mod and Flynn sign. Would value it around $6500. I haven’t made an ad. If you’re interested, message me.

#8006 6 years ago

Lets not forget about " #1 "

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a nice Star Trek: The Next Generation Pinball Machine- This machine is fully functioning with no switch errors. I am selling for Collector/Friend and he purchased it appr...”
2018-03-09
Charles Town, WV
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 172 times

#8007 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

My TZ is still available, please PM me if you're interested. No trades. I'll ship if I have to but buyer arranges and pays for shipping.

Friday bump for a really nice TZ. I didn't think this would still be available. Who wants to spend their tax refund on one of the greatest machines of all time?

Machine - For Sale
Twilight ZoneFully shopped/refurbished “I need to sell this awesome machine so hopefully it finds a new, local home.

The cab and playfield look great with bright colors and no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full L...”
7,000 (Firm)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

#8008 6 years ago

Price drop to $800 for my X-Arcade gaming setup.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61045

#8009 6 years ago

Just listed two machines to make some room for more.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game is fully working, all boards have matching serial numbers original to the game. Very minimal wear visible around the bookcase turntable; where the ball drops in the in-lane a...”
2018-03-11
Finleyville, PA
Archived after: 84 days
Viewed: 814 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working players game, was gone over a little while back and has been playing since, backglass is in very good condition.”
2018-03-11
Finleyville, PA
Archived after: 84 days
Viewed: 690 times

#8010 6 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

just added my PoMC touchscreen jukebox/ bartop arcade to the marketplace... $900 shipped
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61257

lowering to $800 shipped... POMC stated he would update it for the new owner

#8011 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Dirty Harry Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice sample Dirty Harry. Mirror blades, leds, new dmd, upgraded speakers. Has drop target by warehouse. Few nicks and scrapes. Have additional photos to share. Plays smooth. Flip...”
2018-04-25
Fort Lee, NEW JERSEY
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1711 times

Sample Dirty Harry for trade powder coated, mirror blades, leds, upgraded speakers sample drop target at warehouse.

#8012 6 years ago

Anyone have or know of a High Speed for sale or trade?

#8013 6 years ago

Still looking for some projects if anyone has anything laying around.

#8014 6 years ago

Eight Ball Champ for sale

Will be taking it to Allentown for those who are further away and would be interested..
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59423

#8015 6 years ago

If anyone wants to sell their pinsound pm me

#8016 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

If anyone wants to sell their pinsound pm me

There's one on eBay for 325 obo. Gogogogo

#8017 6 years ago

I would buy it BUT I need WPC 95 for NGG!

#8018 6 years ago

TL;DR - It will fit WPC95, but you should buy the newer version if you can.

That particular pinsound will work w/ WPC95.. it has the adapters to fit in each of the supported platforms backbox mount, the board itself can handle each of the different systems inputs.

The model on ebay, is the prior version of the board. And it will work, but I would highly recommend spending the money on the latest revision. The biggest difference I noticed was how quickly new sound files are loaded, and if you're messing with sounds frequently this was a huge improvement for me.

#8019 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I would buy it BUT I need WPC 95 for NGG!

That's an add on you purchase separately. Even when you buy it new you have to pay for that adapter.

#8020 6 years ago

Thanks guys - I'm not overly picky on the card. Can you clarify how to ensure this will work with WPC 95? What is the adaptor I need? I believe the new pinsound works with all of them.

#8021 6 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

That's an add on you purchase separately. Even when you buy it new you have to pay for that adapter.

true, you need the harness kit for wpc95, but they are all compatible.

#8023 6 years ago

Battlezone sold....Very nice Midway/Nintendo Cruis'n World driver...475.

#8024 6 years ago

nikpinball

thanks for the ebay notification. Bought the card and the adaptor from pinsound. 325 for everything. I will take it. Thanks!

#8025 6 years ago

Does anyone In or around the Richmond Area, including anyone driving through the area have a sheet of standard pdi or invsiglass that would be willing to trade for a sheet of wide body invsiglass? The sheet is in perfect condition, I just no longer need it for an Alien and now need one for a GB pro.

#8026 6 years ago

Looking for Dr Dude or No good Gofers - close to Pittsburgh area

#8027 6 years ago

NGG is a blast. Miss mine.

#8028 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

nikpinball
thanks for the ebay notification. Bought the card and the adaptor from pinsound. 325 for everything. I will take it. Thanks!

No problem. Glad you got it, they rarely come up second hand.

#8029 6 years ago

Fellow Pinheads, I'm headed to D.C. next week on business from Pittsburgh and would love to return with a addition to the family. I've got a BSD, Dirty Harry or Stern Spiderman I could perhaps offer on trade and bring with me. My wishlist is posted in my profile, with the top wants being a MB, DI LE, AS Premium and X-Men.

#8030 6 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Fellow Pinheads, I'm headed to D.C. next week on business from Pittsburgh and would love to return with a addition to the family. I've got a BSD, Dirty Harry or Stern Spiderman I could perhaps offer on trade and bring with me. My wishlist is posted in my profile, with the top wants being a MB, DI LE, AS Premium and X-Men.

I've got a really nice Jurassic Park that I finished yesterday and was going to list for sale this week. I need to take all updated pics, but here's one I took last night. I'm about 70 miles north of DC and wouldn't be much out of the way if you want to stop and check it out.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/j8lxH5WzWzmVVFKs1

#8031 6 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

I am close to PoMC and I have a MB for sale you can check out. I can work with you on deal with or without the extra playfield/Cabinet decals. Its in the marketplace if you want to check out pictures. Not looking for trades

#8032 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I am close to PoMC and I have a MB for sale you can check out. I can work with you on deal with or without the extra playfield/Cabinet decals. Its in the marketplace if you want to check out pictures. Not looking for trades

The MB is very nice, I played it the other night along with Jester's other games he has for sale. Wish I could buy them, I know my wife wants the MM.

#8033 6 years ago

Have an Arcade Legends 3, new model with the flat screen and expansion pack - $1500

Looking for a Stern WWE Pro or LE...Shoot me a PM if you have one.

#8034 6 years ago

So in about a month or so I will be looking for the following machines. MM/MMr, Spiderman VE, Twilight Zone, STTNG, Champions pub, and Monster Bash. Just putting this out here to start working out deals if any are going to be for sale. Also attending Allentown in may as well. As always no further than 4 hours from Richmond VA

#8035 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

So in about a month or so I will be looking for the following machines. MM/MMr, Spiderman VE, Twilight Zone, STTNG, Champions pub, and Monster Bash. Just putting this out here to start working out deals if any are going to be for sale. Also attending Allentown in may as well. As always no further than 4 hours from Richmond VA

#8036 6 years ago

Anyone have a HUO Star Wars Pro that they are thinking of getting rid of in the next month or so?

#8037 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I've got a really nice Jurassic Park that I finished yesterday and was going to list for sale this week. I need to take all updated pics, but here's one I took last night. I'm about 70 miles north of DC and wouldn't be much out of the way if you want to stop and check it out.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/j8lxH5WzWzmVVFKs1

That looks great, I'd be interested, let me know what you are thinking on pricing.

#8038 6 years ago

Super rare Panthera 2 machine possibly available if anyone is interested:

delaware.craigslist.org link

#8039 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Super rare Panthera 2 machine possibly available if anyone is interested:
delaware.craigslist.org link

That's the Player 2 indicator, it's just Panthera. 5,220 produced. You had me for a second...

#8040 6 years ago

I knew what it is, I was just sharing with the masses

#8041 6 years ago

Friend of mine is looking for a rescue 9-1-1 or F-14 to pick up at the Allentown show. Player's condition is okay but preferably a game that is working.

#8042 6 years ago

Have a super nice loaded DESW for sale if anyone interested. Listed in the ads.

#8043 6 years ago

WWFRR - $2300
Players TAF which includes additional clear coated playfield $5850

#8044 6 years ago

Listing my Meteor for sale. Love the game, but I play it less than the others. Plus everyone has a Meteor lately. There are several I can play in my area If you've been to league at my house, you have played this game; I only have the one.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my Meteor. I have finally posted some pics. I tried to capture the game's condition. They are in kinda random order. I also need to wear some glasses when taking...”
2018-03-16
Richmond, VA
1,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1151 times
Contributed to Pinside

Also going to list my No Fear shortly. Yes this is the old ad from the last time I sold it. I bought it back because I missed it and now I'm ready to let it go again. It wasn't exactly like drunk dialing an ex, but sorta...

Before someone has a fit that I need to list it properly, I will once I resolve a trough issue. I'm not going to take food out of robin 's mouth. I always pay even if it sells on craigslist.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my No Fear. I have had it for a few years and it plays well. If you are local ask anyone from our league; they have been playing it for a while. The game has been...”
2016-07-28
Richmond, VA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 582 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8045 6 years ago

still in the market for an Indy500. Might be in Allentown, but can drive wherever

#8046 6 years ago

So another machine I am selling for a friend, very different circumstances. My Friend is a small business owner of a gun shop here locally that several months ago had a break-in in which many guns were stolen including mine that he had been working on. Most of the guns have since been recovered but are held up indefinitely as evidence. As such he has been hit with a huge amount of potential revenue and cash flow. Sadly I am selling his beloved TAF that I shopped out for him 18 months ago. Price is firm for now (but if you buy zimjoe Meteor for $8000 he said he would trade me the cash for it)

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful Addams Family Pinball Machine Fully Working with no switch errors/credit dots. Selling for a Friend- This machine was fully shopped by myself Summer 2016 and since I del...”
2018-04-27
Charles Town, WV
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 797 times

#8047 6 years ago

Update MM & TZ are sold also pending deal for the AFM with the extra Playfield and decals, Lucky for everyone is I have a second AFM great condition unshopped with cabinet decals for $6500 (On this thread) that I should be posting soon.

#8048 6 years ago

I'd like to buy a players T2 if anyone has one. I'm hoping to be in the $2500 range. Thanks!

#8049 6 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

I'd like to buy a players T2 if anyone has one. I'm hoping to be in the $2500 range. Thanks!

I have one for sale. See this thread for details. I do have a Pinsider coming on 3/26 to look at it. You can have second dibs if it doesn't work out with him.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/124#post-4275371

#8050 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I have one for sale. See this thread for details. I do have a Pinsider coming on 3/26 to look at it. You can have second dibs if it doesn't work out with him.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/124#post-4275371

PM sent! Very cool. I was worried I would have trouble picking one of these up on the east coast

There are 18,023 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/161?hl=vividpsychosis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.