(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 361.
#7951 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Hey Pinside Maniacs I want to give a heads up on some High End machines that I will be selling through Pinside in the weeks to come for a collector who is ready to sell off some of his collection. I will be asking market prices, not crazy numbers, but I am willing to do package deals on multiple titles. They are all functioning and in unshopped no led but really good condition. Some will be selling with extra NOS playfields and Cabinet Decals. The titles that will be up for sale are;
Monster Bash + Playfield
Medieval Madness + Playfield
Circus Voltair autographed +LEDS
Attack From Mars x 2 plus playfield (One already posted)
Revenge From Mars
Star Trek the Next Generation
And of course if you buy all of them I will throw in the Freddy Damaged Translite autographed by me for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!
(AND NO zimjoe You Don't need to flood the market with all of the A List games you have stashed away in your underground warehouse/remake factory...)

I'd might be interested in the star trek. Played it the other week and loved it. Has a lot of good flowing shots.

#7952 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Strange Science Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “I've had a lot of fun with this one, but it it time to move onto something new. This machine is in excellent condition. The good: The playfield has no wood showing, and no ball s...”
2018-02-28
Lancaster, PA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 304 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7953 6 years ago

Looking for DW in fair to great condition.

#7954 6 years ago

In addition to my Stern Indy Jones I have nintendo cruisn' world driving game. looks and plays great.....$550. Nice addition to a game room esp if you add a second and link.

#7955 6 years ago
Quoted from eagle18:

Looking for a Night Rider SS in good playing condition if anyone has one they are ready to part with. Thanks

Real nice buyer. He picked up my Mata Hari and now he is hooked. I warned him...

(AND NO zimjoe You Don't need to flood the market with all of the A List games you have stashed away in your underground warehouse/remake factory...)

I just wish I had the cheddar to pick up that autographed translite

My son loves Revenge from Mars. I'll keep my eyes open for that one. I may have to sell a few B level titles from my underground bunker...

#7956 6 years ago

Not a for sale but anyone have any recommendations for upgrading TZ backbox speakers? Someone on here helped me a few years back adding speakers to an X files and thought they were in Frederick

#7957 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Not a for sale but anyone have any recommendations for upgrading TZ backbox speakers? Someone on here helped me a few years back adding speakers to an X files and thought they were in Frederick

I put in the flipper Fidelity speakers and sub and have been very happy with it

#7958 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I put in the flipper Fidelity speakers and sub and have been very happy with it

Overkill price-wise though because he has a PinSound. PinSound speakers are EXCELLENT though

#7959 6 years ago

Thinking about trimming the collection a bit and just seeing if there is any interest in any of the following games. PM me if interested and we can discuss details. May be interested in a trade for another Zaccaria pin. Prefer somebody local that can come and play the games beforehand.

If any of them look like they may sell I can put up an official ad here.

Gottlieb Solar City
Sonic Mars Trek
Sonic Super Straight

#7960 6 years ago

Got offered a game I've been trying to get for the last year. Need to offer up a project to get the last of the funds.
Space Station in project status. I haven't done anything yet. Boards and displays are good. Needs a good shop, I know at least one switch is out. Body art is in players condition. Translight is not perfect.
Love this game and it's the only one I've ever owned more than once. Still wrapped up in the garage I can get pictures for people with legit interest.
$1300 Philadelphia Suburbs need to move asap.

#7961 6 years ago

Hoping for local deal on my Stern Indy....If not sold by then Ill offer free transport to Allentown.

Machine - For Trade
Indiana Jones Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect condition Indy jones with the project software/computer featured by apple juice on Pinside. Game code has been rewritten to play Williams Indy on the stern pin Color disp...”
2018-02-09
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 1215 times

#7962 6 years ago

Going to put my GB prem up for sale (pretty sure) - HUO, green dmd, side art, shaker, the works. Gorgeous machine.

Looking for Star Trek (pro or prem), ACDC prem, ToM, IJ, potential MET prem. Not looking for cash.

#7963 6 years ago

ISO: Excellent condition TZ tricked out. Ex. with leds, color dmd, speaker upgrade, possible invsi or pdi glass, possible pinsound board. new boards, ingo clock mods etc etc. within driving distance of Richmond or able to deliver for nominal fee. I have a delivery service available if near sunsbury PA or on the way from there to Richmond as well.

#7964 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

ISO: Excellent condition TZ tricked out. Ex. with leds, color dmd, speaker upgrade, possible invsi or pdi glass, possible pinsound board. new boards, ingo clock mods etc etc. within driving distance of Richmond or able to deliver for nominal fee. I have a delivery service available if near sunsbury PA or on the way from there to Richmond as well.

Per3per3 has just what you want on here look up the thread

#7965 6 years ago

He has been messaged now, Thanks. Still open to hearing from others.

#7966 6 years ago

X-Arcade machine loaded with Hyperspin and emulators.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61045

#7967 6 years ago

He has been messaged now, Thanks. Still open to hearing from others.

You'll end up with his, it looks out.standing. Takes fantastic care
Of his machines. Only
Gripe I have is he wouldn't sell me
His
ToM for a 2k discount. What a dick!

#7968 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

You'll end up with his, it looks out.standing. Takes fantastic care
Of his machines. Only
Gripe I have is he wouldn't sell me
His
ToM for a 2k discount. What a dick!

Is that a haiku?

#7969 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Is that a haiku?

Whatever it is it's right

#7970 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Is that a haiku?

LOL! I had an assist from auto-correct

#7971 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Is that a haiku?

I came for the deals
Anyone know good hotels?
Oh sorry, wrong thread

#7972 6 years ago

Very nice GB prem listed. Green DMD, Shaker, Side blades - the works. Looking for cash/trade. See ad.

#7973 6 years ago

Hey Pinside Maniacs I want to give a heads up on some High End machines that I will be selling through Pinside in the weeks to come for a collector who is ready to sell off some of his collection. I will be asking market prices, not crazy numbers, but I am willing to do package deals on multiple titles. They are all functioning and in unshopped no led but really good condition. Some will be selling with extra NOS playfields and Cabinet Decals. The titles that will be up for sale are;
Monster Bash + Playfield
Medieval Madness + Playfield
Circus Voltair autographed +LEDS
Attack From Mars x 2 plus playfield (One already posted)
Revenge From Mars
Star Trek the Next Generation
And of course if you buy all of them I will throw in the Freddy Damaged Translite autographed by me for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know what the prices are when you figure them out. I'm interested in all of them

#7974 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Let me know what the prices are when you figure them out. I'm interested in all of them

As an update I have the first AFM posted in the marketplace with updated pictures no errors plays great! I should have RFM pictures up soon, beautiful condition playfield and cabinet, plays great and no errors. This week I will be posting the other titles and prices in Market place. BTW My Freddy Trans-lite is still for sale also I may pay you to buy it from me!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling an original Attack From Mars Pinball machine. The machine works great and comes with a restoration kit which includes full cabinet decals and NOS Playfield. I prefer to s...”
2018-02-27
Charles Town, WV
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 290 times

#7975 6 years ago

I'm consider taking a Centaur II on trade. Condition is good. PM if your interested.

#7976 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Got offered a game I've been trying to get for the last year. Need to offer up a project to get the last of the funds. Space Station in project status. I haven't done anything yet ...”
2018-03-05
Chalfont, PA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 271 times
Contributed to Pinside

Space station pictures added for everyone who asked

#7977 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Includes: Upgraded lighted toys from the factory Shaker Motor Mechanical Knocker Laseriffic Topper LED OCD and customized LEDs”
2018-04-08
Stone Ridge, VA
4,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 1893 times
Contributed to Pinside

If anyone local wants this, can pick up, and pay cash, I'll do 4800.

#7978 6 years ago

Posted RFM in market place-Anyone who buys and mentions that they saw the machine on this thread gets a free "What's for FS In MD,VA,DC,PA,DE Right Now" Tattoo from zimjoe

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Revenge From Mars Pinball Machine-Beautiful Condition- Fully working, ready to play, and no switch errors. Cabinet is in very good condition, with very few dings or scraps, colors...”
2018-03-05
Charles Town, WV
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 226 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7979 6 years ago

My TZ is still available, please PM me if you're interested. No trades. I'll ship if I have to but buyer arranges and pays for shipping.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I need to sell this awesome machine so hopefully it finds a new, local home. The cab and playfield look great with bright colors and no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full L...”
2018-02-27
Vienna, VA
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 442 times

#7980 6 years ago

Any trade interest in a Bally Frontier project?

The good...the game plays and has a Alltek MPU.

The bad...right side of cab painted over...backglass peeling at the bottom (but BGResto already has a scan file online)...wear on center of playfield was touched up and mylared (doesn’t look too horrible but should be redone IMO)

I’m mainly interested in any horror genre projects but I’d consider other projects.

#7981 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

My TZ is still available, please PM me if you're interested. No trades. I'll ship if I have to but buyer arranges and pays for shipping.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight ZoneFully shopped/refurbished “I need to sell this awesome machine so hopefully it finds a new, local home.

The cab and playfield look great with bright colors and no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full L...”
6 days ago Arlington, VA 7,000 (Firm)
per3per3

sell me some of the mods

#7982 6 years ago

Have a very nice Cruis'n world driving game if anyone wants to add one to their gameroom....pm for pics....Very nice shape.

#7983 6 years ago

Anyone who buys and mentions that they saw the machine on this thread gets a free "What's for FS In MD,VA,DC,PA,DE Right Now" Tattoo from ZIMJOE

If someone even wanted that tattoo, I might pay for it (disclaimer: I wouldn't)

That game looks nice. Makes me want to sell some stuff.

I'm surprised you aren't shopping it out; that is your raison d'etre, is it not?

#7984 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

If someone even wanted that tattoo, I might pay for it (disclaimer: I wouldn't)
That game looks nice. Makes me want to sell some stuff.
I'm surprised you aren't shopping it out; that is your raison d'etre, is it not?

If anyone should have that, it’s Stretch2... the “creator” of one of the most active threads on the forum... where the hell is he??

#7985 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

TouChe' yes I would love to spend the time to go shop these out "jester style" but alas the collector already has me restoring the machines he is keeping and that will keep me busy and not leave me enough time to shop these machines out the right way.

#7986 6 years ago

Also selling a nice battlezone classic arcade game. New parts and plays solid. Joysticks rebuilt. Cab has small surface crack on left side. 850.

#7987 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Also selling a nice battled one classic arcade game. New parts and plays solid. Joysticks rebuilt. Cab has small surface crack on left side. 850.

I'm sorry, I don't know what this is "battled one classic arcade game"
do you have pics?

#7988 6 years ago

battlezone maybe?

#7989 6 years ago

Yes, auto-correct got him.

#7990 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Yes, auto-correct got him.

teachers!

#7991 6 years ago

yep auto correct...Phone always does it

#7992 6 years ago

I'm going to list my non-project Frontier shortly. Everything works, has LEDs & Siegecraft LED adaptor. Was used in MAGFest tourney in Jan and was on location for a few months so it's been battle tested. Playfield has some touchups on the Den of Predators but the PO did a great job. Cab has some touchups as well but is in nice shape. Backglass is great. It'll be listed at or above the Pinside estimate.

#7993 6 years ago

turn off auto correct, people! you may misspell something, but at least we'll know what you meant to say.

#7994 6 years ago

just added my PoMC touchscreen jukebox/ bartop arcade to the marketplace... $900 shipped

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61257

#7995 6 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

just added my PoMC touchscreen jukebox/ bartop arcade to the marketplace... $900 shipped
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61257

I'll update it with my latest music and videos and add touch games to it for anyone who buys it. Would need to send me the hard drive and I'll mail it back.

#7996 6 years ago

Looking hard for a Barracora, time fantasy, or firepower.

#7997 6 years ago

Looking for an indy 500

#7998 6 years ago

Hello fellas,

I am looking to pick up game number 5 for the collection so that I can be a host for my league in the near future.

I am looking for a excellent condition TAF with tasteful mods and LEDs, cliffys. Colordmd would be preferred but not necessary, same with pdi/invsiglass.

If the game has bad Mylar, excessive wear, mansion overlay, or magnet burn. You need not apply

Timing of this deal would likely be a week or two after TPF. I am just looking to see what is available and give plenty of time to shop around.

I am in Richmond VA, I need it to be close enough to drive or able to deliver.

Thank you for reading this post

#7999 6 years ago

Hello fellas,
I am looking to pick up game number 5 for the collection so that I can be a host for my league in the near future.
I am looking for a excellent condition TAF with tasteful mods and LEDs, cliffys. Colordmd would be preferred but not necessary, same with pdi/invsiglass.
If the game has bad Mylar, excessive wear, mansion overlay, or magnet burn. You need not apply
Timing of this deal would likely be a week or two after TPF. I am just looking to see what is available and give plenty of time to shop around.
I am in Richmond VA, I need it to be close enough to drive or able to deliver.
Thank you for reading this post

Time to get yer wallet out!

#8000 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Time to get yer wallet out!

Meh, won’t be worse than Mintyish fully loaded TZ I am getting sat.

Either way my wallet will be pretty empty by the end of it. Pinball addiction is real.

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/160?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.