(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,011 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Turboghia
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,011 posts in this topic. You are on page 159 of 361.
#7901 6 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic,Clear Coated,Northern VA, can shipFully shopped/refurbished “(In addition to the black armor, standard stainless steel trim, lockbar and legs also included)

Gorgeous Theatre of Magic for sale
Beautifully lighted and clean
Clear coated play...”
5 days ago Vienna, VA 6,900 (OBO)
Ramjet

(In addition to the black armor, standard stainless steel rails, lockbar and legs also included)
Stunning TOM for sale in the Market Place: Clear coated playfield, all new plastics, titan rubbers, mirror blades, new trunk, additional lighting, cointaker leds throughout.
Straight up sale: Located in Northern VA, shipping available.

Bump for an immaculate TOM and great seller.

#7902 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Goldeneye for sale, hard to find in this condition Zero flipper button wear Magnet area below flippers is fantastic looking Ramps removed and cleaned, plays super fast ...”
2018-02-17
Vienna, VA
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 122 times

Very nice Goldeneye for sale in Northern VA.
Hard to find in this condition

#7903 6 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye - Northern VAFully shopped/refurbished “Very nice Goldeneye for sale, hard to find in this condition
Zero flipper button wear
Magnet area below flippers is fantastic looking
Ramps removed and cleaned, plays super fast
...”
6 days ago Vienna, VA 3,200 (OBO)
Ramjet

Very nice Goldeneye for sale in Northern VA.
Hard to find in this condition

Sent PM

#7904 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “A very nice example of The Getaway:High Speed II. Diamond plate playfield which has been kept clean and waxed regularly. Machine works as it should, no issues, no battery damage. R...”
2018-02-23
Eldersburg, MD
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 670 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7905 6 years ago

Verifiable HOU MMr LE, gold trim, factory shaker motor, color DMD upgrade. No other mods. $8200

Listed in marketplace. Pics and video up at http://www.mojopinball.com

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Documented HUO MMr LE gold trim version. Has factory color DMD upgrade and factory shaker motor. Completely as new with goodie bag stapled inside. No mods. Have hi-res pics ...”
2018-02-23
Bryn Athyn, PA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 1011 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7906 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “(In addition to the black armor, standard stainless steel trim, lockbar and legs also included) Gorgeous Theatre of Magic for sale Beautifully lighted and clean Clear coated play...”
2018-02-17
Vienna, VA
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 315 times

TOM is still looking for a new home

#7907 6 years ago

Thinking about selling Transformers Combo LE. This is what it has...

1. Color LED DMD,
2. Flipper Fidelity sound speaker system.
3. Flipper Fidelity backbox LED kit.
4. Custom speaker LED light kit so one side can be blue/purple and the other red.
5. Custom colored acrylic speaker inserts
6. mirror blades installed.
7. Replaced all flashers, GI leds with super bright leds from pinball life
8. Color coded super bands.

Also the latest code installed and the Stern service bulletin for Transformers have been installed to correct design flaws.

Here are the pictures:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Up30TXxQLXfWm5tu1

$5300 OBO or would entertain trade offers. IM, Champion Pub, RIBON, etc..

Thanks.

#7908 6 years ago

Star Wars Premium going up soon. HUO, with a bunch of mods..Shaker, mirror blades, Lermods backbox kit, trough light, small screen bezel and Lightsaber mod. Asking $7500 OBO. The last one here sold for $7200 with no mods.

Open to trades for other DMD games.

I have pictures, but game is everything you would expect it to be.

#7909 6 years ago

Will my beautiful original Williams Indiana Jones and some money get me your Star Trek limited edition. No premiuns.IJ is real nice,as in real nice.No mods on it.

#7910 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Star Wars Premium going up soon. HUO, with a bunch of mods..Shaker, mirror blades, Lermods backbox kit, trough light, small screen bezel and Lightsaber mod. Asking $7500 OBO. The last one here sold for $7200 with no mods.
Open to trades for other DMD games.
I have pictures, but game is everything you would expect it to be.

Really nice game, I did a lot of work to it. Plays very well.

#7911 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Really nice game, I did a lot of work to it. Plays very well.

Is that your game he is selling?

#7912 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Is that your game he is selling?

No, it was a friend’s game I modded. Game is like new.

#7913 6 years ago

on the hunt now for ST pro. PM if interested....

#7914 6 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Will my beautiful original Williams Indiana Jones and some money get me your Star Trek limited edition. No premiuns.IJ is real nice,as in real nice.No mods on it.

Nick, did you end up with that $500 Spring Break? If so let me know when you get tired of it. I was gonna pair it with your old Hollywood Heat.

#7915 6 years ago

Is Stern Catacombs impossible to find? Love the look of it and would like to get some hands on.

Also will likely be in the market for a Monopoly at Pinfest. Feel free to PM me if you have either.

#7916 6 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Nick, did you end up with that $500 Spring Break? If so let me know when you get tired of it. I was gonna pair it with your old Hollywood Heat.

That is a fantastic pairing I enjoy Hollywood Heat, but I have never played Spring Break. I'm a big fan of the 80s Gottlieb games.

#7917 6 years ago

I'm on the lookout for a WPT

#7918 6 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic,Clear Coated,Northern VA, can shipFully shopped/refurbished “(In addition to the black armor, standard stainless steel trim, lockbar and legs also included)

Gorgeous Theatre of Magic for sale
Beautifully lighted and clean
Clear coated play...”
9 days ago Vienna, VA 6,900 (OBO)
Ramjet

TOM is still looking for a new home

Saw this this weekend and it is an absolutely beautiful game! Thanks for the Goldeneye!

#7919 6 years ago

I am selling my unique, one of kind, touchscreen jukebox and gaming kiosk. Asking $2200, prefer a sale but could be interested in a pinball trade. Located in Harpers Ferry, WV. Check out the videos and pics in the links below if interested.

- Jukebox software has over 20,000 songs and several thousand music videos.

- Hyperspin configured with thousands of games. All the games for the following system are installed. Play the games using a USB SNES gamepad I have configured. Play all the MAME trackball games using the trackball on the kiosk. Actually be able to play all trackball, spinner and driving games using the trackball.

MAME
Atari 2600
NES
SNES
Genesis
Sega Master System
Daphne (laserdisc games)

- Android game system with Play Store access. Hundreds of Android touchscreen games are already installed and you can use the Google Play Store to download any game you'd like to play.

- Connect the kiosk to your home wifi and stream Youtube, Netflix, Hulu, TV shows, Spotify, Pandora, Sirius, etc. It's a full 23" touchscreen PC installed in the kiosk, so you can do whatever you'd like - you're not limited to the installed games and jukebox. I use the kiosk as an extra TV in the gameroom. I'll play pinball while watching football or whatever.

- HDMI input in the kiosk so you can connect any home game systems like Xbox, Playstation and use the kiosk as a dedicated TV for your games. Connect a cable box to the HDMI and you have a full 23" TV with remote.

- USB ports installed on the front of the kiosk to easily connect the gamepad, other controllers, USB sticks, etc. Additional USB ports available inside the kiosk as well.

-Audio output is a 1/8" audio cable that you can plug into your own speakers, receiver, sound system, etc.

- RGB LEDs installed on the rear of the kiosk and can be controlled by the remote control.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/l0lG8mBFQDYr3IhB3

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4AlHslhwnH2adzq02

https://photos.app.goo.gl/iDPyVeQI3lTWCIpu2

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vvfRy8s5QeLyg1XD3

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2mGFmV7jk342CsW82

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ogsWisstkREANf0D2

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JvfOIjuAVfnzhHCE3

https://photos.app.goo.gl/w9Gp20QqwqtFYn9a2

#7920 6 years ago

Still available-I can be a little flexible on price just not the 3K I was offered on Craigslist....

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is a fully working players machine. This twilight Zone has a lot going on so I have decided to post the Good, Bad, and the Ugly. I think it has a lot more good than bad going...”
2018-02-10
Charles Town, WV
5,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 991 times

#7921 6 years ago

Unfortunately I may have to sell my TZ after all. I thought I had a free place to store it but that isn't looking to be the case. Looking for $7100, it's a really nice TZ and here are the details:

The cab and playfield look great with no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full LED and pinball pro speaker and sub upgrades with a ton of the popular mods (ingo clock board with color changing Leds, t-bird car with lit headlines, lit rocket ship, lit robbie the robot, mini playfield metal lamp, magnet and decal mods for diverter, lit slot machine, plus some extra lighting (trough, backboard, and shooter lane skill shot hole).

Please PM me if interested and I can provide pics, I'm not interested in trades or shipping.

#7922 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Unfortunately I may have to sell my TZ after all. I thought I had a free place to store it but that isn't looking to be the case. Looking for $7100, it's a really nice TZ and here are the details:
The cab and playfield look great with no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full LED and pinball pro speaker and sub upgrades with a ton of the popular mods (ingo clock board with color changing Leds, t-bird car with lit headlines, lit rocket ship, lit robbie the robot, mini playfield metal lamp, magnet and decal mods for diverter, lit slot machine, plus some extra lighting (trough, backboard, and shooter lane skill shot hole).
Please PM me if interested and I can provide pics, I'm not interested in trades or shipping.

You can store it for free at my house.

#7923 6 years ago

A friend of mine is looking to trade his EATPM and/or EBD (LE) + cash for a TOM. But will consider other B/W DMD or Stern DMD +/- cash. Located in York PA. EATPM was recently purchased from Dan Heatherly in Mechanicsburg PA. Has LEDS and a bunch of other stuff done to it. EBD LE has been in his home for 15 years. (average condition). LMK what you got. Sorry he is not a pinsider so just trying to help him out.

#7924 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

You can store it for free at my house.

Honestly, if I knew you, then I'd consider it. Would love to find a temporary home for it with a local pinsider but the ones I trust already own one.

#7925 6 years ago

Well, c'mon up and play a few. I have a fridge full beers. I've actually been thinking of inviting some people over. None of my friends are into pins.

#7926 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Honestly, if I knew you, then I'd consider it. Would love to find a temporary home for it with a local pinsider but the ones I trust already own one.

Do they have something against having two of the same game?

#7927 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'd say two hours away is local. You know and trust me. I'll take of it like it was my own and you can have it back anytime.

#7928 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I can promise you there are about 4000 free places it can be stored on pinside

#7929 6 years ago

Looking for a a solid state project if anyone has anything. Thanks!

#7930 6 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

Looking for a a solid state project if anyone has anything. Thanks!

Great buyer here - trusted buyer. Two thumbs up!

#7931 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I've played this Twilight Zone and it is super nice, plays great, very fast. The cabinet is in fantastic shape.

#7932 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “(In addition to the black armor, standard stainless steel trim, lockbar and legs also included) Gorgeous Theatre of Magic for sale Beautifully lighted and clean Clear coated play...”
2018-02-17
Vienna, VA
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 315 times

Quoted from allhokie3:

Saw this this weekend and it is an absolutely beautiful game! Thanks for the Goldeneye!

Thanks Matt

#7933 6 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Great buyer here - trusted buyer. Two thumbs up!

Thanks a ton!

#7934 6 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Nick, did you end up with that $500 Spring Break?

I snagged that one. All in all pretty nice. It'll get some much deserved tlc.

#7935 6 years ago

Selling a fully working original Attack from Mars PLUS a nifty handy dandy restoration kit which includes a NOS play-field and cabinet decals!!!!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling an original Attack From Mars Pinball machine. The machine works great and comes with a restoration kit which includes full cabinet decals and NOS Playfield. I prefer to s...”
2018-02-27
Charles Town, WV
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 290 times

#7936 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Hey man, Ramjet knockerlover flynnibus burningman bjsilverballs rkahr are all local pinsiders that can vouch for me if you need storage in Gainesville. I have 3 of @knockerlover's pins here now keeping them nice and cozy!! Only fee is a few free plays, visitation hours with homebrew on tap can be negotiated too.

#7937 6 years ago

Looking for a Night Rider SS in good playing condition if anyone has one they are ready to part with. Thanks

#7938 6 years ago

I wouldn’t trust @mavantix, I’ll take good care of TZ for you..

#7939 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I wouldn’t trust mavantix, I’ll take good care of TZ for you..

Haha! Don't you have one arriving soon?

#7940 6 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Hey man, ramjet knockerlover flynnibus burningman bjsilverballs rkahr are all local pinsiders that can vouch for me if you need storage in Gainesville. I have 3 of knockerlover's pins here now keeping them nice and cozy!! Only fee is a few free plays, visitation hours with homebrew on tap can be negotiated too.

I appreciate the offer but would prefer someone a bit closer. I'll keep you in mind though.

#7941 6 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

I've played this Twilight Zone and it is super nice, plays great, very fast. The cabinet is in fantastic shape.

Really appreciate it. I'll take pics and put a proper for sale ad up on the marketplace tomorrow. I've been speaking with a couple local pinsiders who may be able to house it which is great. Problem is that Iikely won't have room for it for a few years and that's a long commitment for someone to make.

#7942 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Oh no! That sucks!

#7943 6 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

I snagged that one. All in all pretty nice. It'll get some much deserved tlc.

Awesome! I'm still trying to wrap my head around at least 3 guys wanting a Spring Break within 20 mins of it being posted

#7944 6 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Awesome! I'm still trying to wrap my head around at least 3 guys wanting a Spring Break within 20 mins of it being posted

#7945 6 years ago

WTT HUO RRWOZ for DILE

#7946 6 years ago

Hey Pinside Maniacs I want to give a heads up on some High End machines that I will be selling through Pinside in the weeks to come for a collector who is ready to sell off some of his collection. I will be asking market prices, not crazy numbers, but I am willing to do package deals on multiple titles. They are all functioning and in unshopped no led but really good condition. Some will be selling with extra NOS playfields and Cabinet Decals. The titles that will be up for sale are;

Monster Bash + Playfield
Medieval Madness + Playfield
Circus Voltair autographed +LEDS
Attack From Mars x 2 plus playfield (One already posted)
Revenge From Mars
Star Trek the Next Generation
And of course if you buy all of them I will throw in the Freddy Damaged Translite autographed by me for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!
(AND NO zimjoe You Don't need to flood the market with all of the A List games you have stashed away in your underground warehouse/remake factory...)

#7947 6 years ago

Listed my TZ. Hopefully someone wants to take this off of my hands by this weekend. It's a great machine that I'd prefer not getting rid of, so my price is firm otherwise I pursue a storage option which a few pinsiders have already generously offered up.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I need to sell this awesome machine so hopefully it finds a new, local home. The cab and playfield look great with bright colors and no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full L...”
2018-02-27
Vienna, VA
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 442 times

#7948 6 years ago

Star Trek Pro - where are you? Thousands in cash is waiting! Quick turnaround. PM if interested.

#7949 6 years ago

I have a Dialed in LE with pinstadium lighting, gi integration and UV flasher, that I may be interested in trading as I don’t really care too much for the theme. Game is in perfect condition and came with the factory scoop protectors and I have an entire set of cliffys sitting in a box. Game was built Jan 2018 I believe. Has under 200 plays.

Obviously price of the game was 9k, plus pinstadium kit 240, cliffy set 130 or something

I would be interested to hear any offers on it.

Some of the Games I would consider include AFMr LE, Excellent condition TZ the more mods the better (mainly leds, dmd, invsiglass/pdi Glass), excellent condition TAF (same mods are valued).

#7950 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

I have a Dialed in LE with pinstadium lighting, gi integration and UV flasher, that I may be interested in trading as I don’t really care too much for the theme. Game is in perfect condition and came with the factory scoop protectors and I have an entire set of cliffys sitting in a box. Game was built Jan 2018 I believe. Has under 200 plays.
Obviously price of the game was 9k, plus pinstadium kit 240, cliffy set 130 or something
I would be interested to hear any offers on it.
Some of the Games I would consider include AFMr LE, Excellent condition TZ the more mods the better (mainly leds, dmd, invsiglass/pdi Glass), excellent condition TAF (same mods are valued).

Tempting!

There are 18,011 posts in this topic. You are on page 159 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/159?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.