(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,939 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 minutes ago by shirkle
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,939 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 359.
#7851 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Hey Everyone and "zimjoe"!

Usually it is "Hello gentlemen and zimjoe"

Quoted from darcangeloel:

Hahahaha what if zimjoe put one of these for sale. I would have a good laugh

While that would be funny, TZ cost = My whole collection cost.

#7852 6 years ago

In need of someone who can repair a Night Moves. Game can be dropped off to you as long as it is within 2 to 2.5 hours from my location. I know for a fact the CPU board has battery acid on it and the board has to be repaired. The pins will also probably have to be replaced. Anyone in the area willing and able to work on this game?

#7853 6 years ago

bob seger works on those.

#7854 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

In need of someone who can repair a Night Moves. Game can be dropped off to you as long as it is within 2 to 2.5 hours from my location. I know for a fact the CPU board has battery acid on it and the board has to be repaired. The pins will also probably have to be replaced. Anyone in the area willing and able to work on this game?

I was thinking of taking on your game, but then I started humming a song from 1962 and got distracted.

#7855 6 years ago

Going to list a few games soon
Pinball
Funhouse 3500, big guns 1100, t3 2800
Gorgar 900 new boards, jm with pinsound 2400 ,Lw3 1600 new mpu + xpin ps,

Arcades
Tmnt , simpsons both new everything , ghost squad evolution lcd version with 800$ + in spare parts 1300, gauntlet legancy with new ssd and 27" lcd 900$
Pacman batlle royale, fix it felix,vs castlevania a maybe

#7856 6 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

Pinball
bug guns 1100

Bug Guns? Who's the manufacturer of this pin?

#7857 6 years ago

would love a medieval madness remake on the East Coast if anyone is thinking about getting rid of one. Trade or no trade but do have the listed tron

#7858 6 years ago

the killer bees

#7859 6 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

Pinball
Arcades
Tmnt , simpsons both new everything , ghost squad evolution lcd version with 800$ + in spare parts 1300, gauntlet legancy with new ssd and 27" lcd 900$

I would be interested in the JM.

#7860 6 years ago

Gorgeous WoZ RR for sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60230

Interested in JP and cash but would entertain offers. IJ SS and ToM possibly.

#7861 6 years ago

looking for a GOT (any version), for cash and/or a Ghostbusters Pro if you're interested.

#7862 6 years ago

Still looking for one of these dart machines close by.

columbus.craigslist.org link

#7863 6 years ago

$100 Shipped (Free Shipping) if you mention this thread in your PM!

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I pulled this display out of an Addams Family and swapped it for a color dmd. This DMD works fine no lines or dots out. Has some very faint burn in that you probably won't notice...”
2018-02-13
Charles Town, WV
75 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 538 times

#7864 6 years ago

Listed my three machines for sale. Prices are firm, not really looking for trades unless you happen to have a Stern Rolling Stones Pro. See below:

Machine - For Sale
Dirty Harry Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale is a Williams Dirty Harry. In decent shape overall with some super minor issues (see below). Price is $2700 firm. All switches work, game plays well. LEDs for GI and inser...”
2018-02-15
Fairfax, VA
2,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 621 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale is a Stern Sharkey's Shootout. Playfield is decent. Cabinet is players condition (see photos). No mechanical issues as far as I can tell. Full LEDs for inserts and GI. Pri...”
2018-02-15
Fairfax, VA
1,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 394 times

Machine - For Sale
World Poker Tour Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale is a Stern World Poker Tour. Playfield is solid and cabinet has some minor nicks in it (decent overall). Full LEDs for inserts and GI. Drop targets are nice and strong. Pr...”
2018-02-15
Fairfax, VA
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 817 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7865 6 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

Pinball
Arcades

Any Interest in Trades?

#7866 6 years ago

Hey Everyone and "zimjoe"!
I have finished preparing my friends Twilight Zone for Sale. Check out the ad for a fool explanation...

Machine - For Sale
Twilight ZoneFully shopped/refurbished “This is a fully working players machine. This twilight Zone has a lot going on so I have decided to post the Good, Bad, and the Ugly. I think it has a lot more good than bad going...”
5,900 (OBO)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

TZ Still up for sale. Lots of initial interest, lots of lowball offers (4k) I thought I had a couple of sales but it is still on the market. If you buy it I will throw in the damaged Freddy Translite I am also selling...WHAT A STEAL!

Parts - For Sale
Used, poor condition - “Damaged Translite- Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm Street $15 Please review the pictures carefully for condition. This translite has a hole in it and has water damage to it that has m...”
2018-01-22
Charles Town, WV
15 (OBO)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 283 times

#7867 6 years ago

TZ Still up for sale. Lots of initial interest, lots of lowball offers (4k) I thought I had a couple of sales but it is still on the market. If you buy it I will throw in the damaged Freddy Translite I am also selling...WHAT A STEAL!

What are you hoping to get from TZ?

Parts - For Sale
Damaged Translite- Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm StreetUsed, poor condition “Damaged Translite- Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm Street $15

Please review the pictures carefully for condition. This translite has a hole in it and has water damage to it that has m...”
24 days ago Charles Town, WV 15 (OBO)
Jesterfunhouse

#7868 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is a fully working players machine. This twilight Zone has a lot going on so I have decided to post the Good, Bad, and the Ugly. I think it has a lot more good than bad going...”
2018-02-10
Charles Town, WV
5,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 991 times

I can work a little on the price especially for anyone on here. Not looking for trades just cash as I am selling for a friend.

#7870 6 years ago

Still got a Tron. Little flexible on price. Check add and p.m. for details.

#7871 6 years ago

I have a Rollergames and I500 I would be open to trading. Both are player games but play 100%. Rollergames has no magnet wear but some slight lifting on a couple of inserts, I leveled them last some point. I also have 2 project EMs, Out of sight and Bank Shot that I could add or sell outright.

#7872 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “(In addition to the black armor, standard stainless steel trim, lockbar and legs also included) Gorgeous Theatre of Magic for sale Beautifully lighted and clean Clear coated play...”
2018-02-17
Vienna, VA
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 315 times

#7873 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Goldeneye for sale, hard to find in this condition Zero flipper button wear Magnet area below flippers is fantastic looking Ramps removed and cleaned, plays super fast ...”
2018-02-17
Vienna, VA
3,200 (OBO)
Viewed: 122 times

#7874 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I have a Rollergames and I500 I would be open to trading.

You should add that the Rollergames is a diamond plate playfield as well. Both are nice games.

#7875 6 years ago

Looking to buy a color dmd for stern or Williams. Pm me if you have one please. Thanks!

#7876 6 years ago

I have a nearly full spool of black Hatchbox ABS that I'm not going to use. If anyone wants it, you can have it free. Just pick it up. Shipping costs would be nearly as much as it's worth.

#7877 6 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Looking to buy a color dmd for stern or Williams. Pm me if you have one please. Thanks!

My wh20 comes with one

#7878 6 years ago

Anyone have a system 11 apron? Condition is not a key factor. Just need something

#7879 6 years ago

My Whitewater is still available...been dealing with a plenty of tire kickers and long distance trade offers. Would prefer a local sale or trade for a nice scared stiff (cash to you) or no good gofers (cash to me)

Machine - For Sale
White Water Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am putting up my nice WhiteWater as I need to thin the collection. It's 100% working and plays great! Full non-ghosting LEDs, Colordmd, titan rubbers, original fully working topp...”
2018-02-14
Vienna, VA
5,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 867 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7880 6 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

COLORDMD has them in stock...are you just looking to save on shipping?

#7881 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very Nice HOU TSPP. It is from the 2004 run. Additional Pics upon request. Mods/Details include: ColorDMD LCD Cointaker No-Ghost LED Lights (matching color inserts) Speaker Lig...”
2018-02-18
Silver Spring, MD
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 317 times

Very Nice TSSP for sale!

Added over 6 years ago: Very nice TSPP for sale!

#7882 6 years ago

COLORDMD has them in stock...are you just looking to save on shipping?

Honestly everybody usually discounts games about 300 so I was hoping to pick one up for that. I’m hearing crickets so I assume there is not much of a used market on them.

#7883 6 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Honestly everybody usually discounts games about 300 so I was hoping to pick one up for that. I’m hearing crickets so I assume there is not much of a used market on them.

Like none - maybe saw 1 for sale in the past 2 years.

#7884 6 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

They hold their value. I had a brand new one I did not end up using for a customer and I resold it a year ago for 400 Shipped. Thats about the best deal I think you will run into.

#7885 6 years ago

They hold their value. I had a brand new one I did not end up using for a customer and I resold it a year ago for 400 Shipped. Thats about the best deal I think you will run into.

Plus basically nobody sells them because they are so interchangeable between games

#7886 6 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

-400 to remove the ColorDMD, +100 to add a regular DMD.

#7887 6 years ago

Still looking for a nice JP. PM me.

#7888 6 years ago

have a gtb spring break, works but needs to be shopped. boards are good no damage, cab pretty nice. pf a little dirty but should clean up nice. 500.00 located 19363

#7889 6 years ago

PM sent

#7890 6 years ago

Anybody have a nice Whirlwind? If so PM me please.

#7891 6 years ago

Anyone have an avatar? Could be tempted by a good deal

#7892 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone have an avatar? Could be tempted by a good deal

We all have avatars on this site

#7893 6 years ago

I'll probably be putting up a nice JM soon - if anyone local wants to check it out. Just running out of room.

#7894 6 years ago

Just listed a Circus Voltaire in the marketplace along with a Pinball Magic.

Space Jam dropped to $1,350 firm. The boards alone are worth $1,100

Coming soon.. Extremely nice Monopoly and a 50th anniversary Mustang Pro. Mustang has the commemorative plate on it and I believe it's one of 50 made on the actual anniversary date. It is also extremely nice. Also a Batman Forever and a ACDC Luci pinball Refinery Edition. I'll be looking for trades on the ACDC because I'm into it for way more than they're going for now.

Machine - For Sale
Pinball Magic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a Capcom Pinball Magic. This is a game that you don't see very often come up for sale. I recently acquired the game in a trade and it's just not a keeper for me. P...”
2018-02-19
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 874 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Cirqus Voltaire Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a Bally Cirqus Voltaire sample game. Just got this game in a trade. Everything works as it should. Game is a sample that still has the goodie bag still intact! Ca...”
2018-02-19
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 215 times

Machine - For Sale
Space Jam Archived
As is - “Up for sale is a Sega Space Jam project This one is tough to price because the boards alone on K's arcade are almost $500 each and out of stock. Along with a working display that'...”
2018-02-14
Lehigh Valley, PA
1,350 (Firm)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 463 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7895 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Just listed a Circus Voltaire in the marketplace along with a Pinball Magic.
Space Jam dropped to $1,350 firm. The boards alone are worth $1,100
Coming soon.. Extremely nice Monopoly and a 50th anniversary Mustang Pro. Mustang has the commemorative plate on it and I believe it's one of 50 made on the actual anniversary date. It is also extremely nice. Also a Batman Forever and a ACDC Luci pinball Refinery Edition. I'll be looking for trades on the ACDC because I'm into it for way more than they're going for now.

Machine - For Sale
Pinball MagicNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Up for sale is a Capcom Pinball Magic. This is a game that you don't see very often come up for sale.

I recently acquired the game in a trade and it's just not a keeper for me.

P...”
8 hours ago Lehigh Valley, PA 4,500
Butch2099

Machine - For Sale
Cirqus VoltaireNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Up for sale is a Bally Cirqus Voltaire sample game.

Just got this game in a trade. Everything works as it should. Game is a sample that still has the goodie bag still intact!

Ca...”
8 hours ago Lehigh Valley, PA 7,450
Butch2099

Machine - For Sale
Space JamAs is “Up for sale is a Sega Space Jam project

This one is tough to price because the boards alone on K's arcade are almost $500 each and out of stock. Along with a working display that'...”
5 days ago Lehigh Valley, PA 1,350 (Firm)
Butch2099

How much is the monopoly going to be listed for?

Dave

#7896 6 years ago

Still available:

Machine - For Sale
World Poker Tour Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale is a Stern World Poker Tour. Playfield is solid and cabinet has some minor nicks in it (decent overall). Full LEDs for inserts and GI. Drop targets are nice and strong. Pr...”
2018-02-15
Fairfax, VA
2,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 817 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale is a Stern Sharkey's Shootout. Playfield is decent. Cabinet is players condition (see photos). No mechanical issues as far as I can tell. Full LEDs for inserts and GI. Pri...”
2018-02-15
Fairfax, VA
1,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 394 times

#7897 6 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

How much is the monopoly going to be listed for?
Dave

PM sent

#7898 6 years ago

Any motivated TZ sellers? looking for nice example with a few nice mods a a decent price....Cash in hand

#7899 6 years ago

Lowered tron to 6200$.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Updated photos. Mod loaded Tron Pro. Has redshift fiber optic Ramp lights that change colors depending on mode for those that dont know (updated version of Eli's ramp), leds, reco...”
2018-02-10
League City, TX
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 2055 times

#7900 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “(In addition to the black armor, standard stainless steel trim, lockbar and legs also included) Gorgeous Theatre of Magic for sale Beautifully lighted and clean Clear coated play...”
2018-02-17
Vienna, VA
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 315 times

(In addition to the black armor, standard stainless steel rails, lockbar and legs also included)
Stunning TOM for sale in the Market Place: Clear coated playfield, all new plastics, titan rubbers, mirror blades, new trunk, additional lighting, cointaker leds throughout.

Straight up sale: Located in Northern VA, shipping available.

There are 17,939 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/158?hl=vividpsychosis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.