(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,023 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 57 minutes ago by rwalters21
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,023 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 361.
#7801 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

- TZ: Have had this one in my collection the longest and it's awesome. The cab and playfield look great with no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full LED with a ton of the popular mods (t-bird car with lit headlines, lit rocket ship, lit robbie the robot, mini playfield metal ramp, magnet and decal mods for diverter, lit slot machine, plus some extra lighting (trough, backboard, and shooter lane skill shot hole). On the fence about selling this, but I'd want $7200.

TZ also has the ingo clock board with the color changing LEDs and the piano mod.

#7802 6 years ago

Well, found an Indy 500 outside of pinside... have a little trip to Pittsburgh happening in the very near future!

Still on the hunt for Big Game! Looking like my RS will be hitting the market in the next month!

#7803 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Well, found an Indy 500 outside of pinside... have a little trip to Pittsburgh happening in the very near future!
Still on the hunt for Big Game! Looking like my RS will be hitting the market in the next month!

If you have a tron for sale and making the trip to Pitts - lmk!

#7804 6 years ago

No Tron for sale... sorry!

#7805 6 years ago

Looking for a KISS Pro for my brother. Are there any more of the sub 5K KISS machines out there. What is the going rate?

#7806 6 years ago

Following up on my for sale post yesterday with the ad for my first machine.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Machine is in excellent condition inside and out...it looks new. Full Premium LEDs, no cracked plastics or ramps, new trunk, new trunk motor, spinning tiger saw mod, and color chan...”
2018-02-06
Vienna, VA
6,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 589 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7807 6 years ago

Anyone in here have a Mustang Pro for sale?

#7808 6 years ago

Looking for Williams superpins JD, TZ, IJ, RS, DM

#7809 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I have mine that's a keeper, but will do a temporary trade if you're interested.

#7810 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I should have one up for sale this week. PM sent

#7811 6 years ago

Going to list my huo stem Indy jones with the Williams code rewrite. New computer dmd has colored dots and plays the Williams Indy. Had it for almost a year. Program still has bugs to work through but very cool project

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-stern-software-rewrite-port-over-the-journey

#7812 6 years ago

I have a nice BSD with mods for sale. It is super clean, 100% shopped with nice upgrades like led ruins switch cover mod, undercabinet lighting, proto slings, full leds including flashers,

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “You are looking at a 100% restored and working Williams Bram Stoker's Dracula pinball machine. This Machine has been meticulously torn down and restored, everything stripped off an...”
2018-02-05
Gettysburg, PA
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 1309 times
etc. and has had a full tear down and shop job.

#7813 6 years ago

The end of the world draws nigh!

stretch2 hasn't listed a game in over a month.

#7814 6 years ago

Still looking for a HUO tron. Let's make it happen! I will likely be listing my very nice MET pro, modded out with everything included color, spinners, total light show, etc. It's a prem, no hammer. PM for a trade/cash on my end!

#7815 6 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

The end of the world draws nigh!
stretch2 hasn't listed a game in over a month.

He listed one the other week....

#7816 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Still looking for a HUO tron. Let's make it happen! I will likely be listing my very nice MET pro, modded out with everything included color, spinners, total light show, etc. It's a prem, no hammer. PM for a trade/cash on my end!

Did you see the one Billsfanmd has for sale?

#7817 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Did you see the one Billsfanmd has for sale?

I did - I want non routed quality. No cabinet dents, clean ramps and like new ramp entry flaps. Basically I want a cherry tron. There around - been through 2. Looking to make 3 a much longer stay.

#7818 6 years ago

Im going to be selling or partial tradeing my very clean all matching numbers beautiful huo tz with nice tasteful mods including 8 hr video tv ,color dmd, invisaglass, rocket, skull, camera, pyramid, car, all cliffys, plastic protectors, ingo clock, white clock face, backboard decal, all leds, interactive lighted gumball, steel gumballs, interactive undrrcab flashers, lighted translight door mod, relocated batteries, diverter magmet and sticker, target decals, piano mod, missing flasher mod and probably some others im forgetting. Only pin i wld trade towards wld be a hobbit . Looking to get 8700 as is or i can remove the glass and color dmd and sell for 8200. If interested i can provide pics . Its a very nice original tz that plays great. Im also looking for a nice toyota truck if u happen to have one of those lol.

#7819 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Im going to be selling or partial tradeing my very clean all matching numbers beautiful huo tz with nice tasteful mods including 8 hr video tv ,color dmd, invisaglass, rocket, skull, camera, pyramid, car, all cliffys, plastic protectors, ingo clock, white clock face, backboard decal, all leds, interactive lighted gumball, steel gumballs, interactive undrrcab flashers, lighted translight door mod, relocated batteries, diverter magmet and sticker, target decals, piano mod, missing flasher mod and probably some others im forgetting. Only pin i wld trade towards wld be a hobbit . Looking to get 8700 as is or i can remove the glass and color dmd and sell for 8200. If interested i can provide pics . Its a very nice original tz that plays great. Im also looking for a nice toyota truck if u happen to have one of those lol.

the time has finally come - BigD selling his infamous TZ. GLWS!

#7820 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

the time has finally come - BigD selling his infamous TZ. GLWS!

It has unfortunately.... after dile and my new rrwoz i just dont see me playing anything else much especially after owning it 3+years. Ill probably be selling everything else also and have just a jjp lineup.... bc they make some amazing machines .

#7821 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Any chance you added pinsound? Im comparing 3-4 tz. 75 is my max loaded though

#7822 6 years ago

Can anyone suggest a good System 11 pinball repair guy in the Washington DC area?

Having problems with myTaxi and Whirlwind.

#7823 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

He listed one the other week....

I stand corrected and repainted my sandwich board...

“The end of the world draws nigh!
stretch2 hasn't listed a game in the last 30 seconds”

#7824 6 years ago

My machines are still for sale with my preference now to sell the ToM and TZ, then WhiteWater. Please PM me if you're interested and understand that, if you are interested in shipping, the costs wil likely be between 350 and 500 depending on where you are located. I've lowered my prices a bit on a few of the machines:

- ToM: The cab and playfield are excellent, full LEDs, and the game plays great! It's got the spinning tiger saw mod, a new trunk, and a new trunk board. $6600

- WhiteWater: It's got a fully working original topper, colorDMD, the cab and playfield look great (there's a little dirt under the factory mylar but not really noticeable), full LEDs, raft and bear mods, plays perfect. $5600

- TZ: Have had this one in my collection the longest and it's awesome. The cab and playfield look great with no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full LED and pinball pro speaker and sub upgrades with a ton of the popular mods (ingo clock board with color changing Leds, t-bird car with lit headlines, lit rocket ship, lit robbie the robot, mini playfield metal lamp, magnet and decal mods for diverter, lit slot machine, plus some extra lighting (trough, backboard, and shooter lane skill shot hole). $7100.

#7825 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Im also looking for a nice toyota truck if u happen to have one of those lol.

rav4? lol; jk. good luck, man. jjp. huh? interesting.

#7826 6 years ago
Quoted from Leosac:

Can anyone suggest a good System 11 pinball repair guy in the Washington DC area?
Having problems with myTaxi and Whirlwind.

I work on machines and have done a lot of repairs on System 11's. Where are you located? Feel free to PM me with the issues and I can see if its something I can do.

#7827 6 years ago

Would still be interested in a nice scared stiff or TOTAN if someone wants to trade for a ToM, whitewater or TZ... We can work out cash either way if needed

#7828 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Do you have documentation that it's HUO?

#7829 6 years ago

HUO Stern Indy Jones software rewrite now in marketplace...Had a few pms to ship but really need a local sale on this.

Machine - For Trade
Indiana Jones Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect condition Indy jones with the project software/computer featured by apple juice on Pinside. Game code has been rewritten to play Williams Indy on the stern pin Color disp...”
2018-02-09
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 1215 times

#7830 6 years ago

is there a video of this? I'm curious to see how this looks/plays with old IJ in new IJ. Crazy.

#7831 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Would still be interested in a nice scared stiff or TOTAN if someone wants to trade for a ToM, whitewater or TZ... We can work out cash either way if needed

The ToM is sold, so who is interested in a whitewater plus cash deal for their nice TOTAN or Scared Stiff?

#7832 6 years ago

looking for a nice tron.....cash ready

#7833 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

looking for a nice tron.....cash ready

One posted for trade in Annapolis

#7834 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

One posted for trade in Annapolis

thanks! I reached out. We'll see.

#7835 6 years ago

Sold

#7836 6 years ago

Hey Everyone and "zimjoe"!

I have finished preparing my friends Twilight Zone for Sale. Check out the ad for a fool explanation...

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is a fully working players machine. This twilight Zone has a lot going on so I have decided to post the Good, Bad, and the Ugly. I think it has a lot more good than bad going...”
2018-02-10
Charles Town, WV
5,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 991 times

#7837 6 years ago

Hahahaha what if zimjoe put one of these for sale. I would have a good laugh

Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Hey Everyone and "zimjoe"!
I have finished preparing my friends Twilight Zone for Sale. Check out the ad for a fool explanation...

Sale Pending!Twilight ZoneNew!Fully shopped/refurbished “This is a fully working players machine. This twilight Zone has a lot going on so I have decided to post the Good, Bad, and the Ugly. I think it has a lot more good than bad going...”
2 hours ago Charles Town, WV 5,900 (OBO)
Jesterfunhouse

#7838 6 years ago

I just posted a hardly used documented HUO Pirates of the Caribbean. It looks brand new.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is a home use only game with very little plays. It had version 1.15 when I got it. I updated to version 6.0. It is super clean and looks like it just came out of the box. The ...”
2018-02-11
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 320 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7839 6 years ago

got a stern stars and a gtb spring break in a trade. stars doesn't boot and SB boots but has issues
i would consider trades on both for a good EM

Added over 6 years ago: stars is pending pickup

#7840 6 years ago

Selling my HUO Aerosmith Pro. Would trade for a BSD plus cash.

Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my mint Aerosmith Pro with mods. Pin has: Pingraffics powerblades Aerosmith Toy Chest Slime Plate Aerosmith Airball Killer Plastic Aerosmith Elevator Heart Mod Perfec...”
2018-02-11
Doylestown, PA
4,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 243 times

#7841 6 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Selling my HUO Aerosmith Pro. Would trade for a BSD plus cash.

Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro)New!HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my mint Aerosmith Pro with mods. Pin has:

Pingraffics powerblades

Aerosmith Toy Chest Slime Plate

Aerosmith Airball Killer Plastic

Aerosmith Elevator Heart Mod

Perfec...”
1 hour ago Doylestown, PA 4,850 (OBO)
teddyb73

Solid seller!

#7842 6 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

got a stern stars and a gtb spring break in a trade. stars doesn't boot and SB boots but has issues
i would consider trades on both for a good EM

How is the playfield on Stars?

#7843 6 years ago

Have a DE WWFRR on the marketplace. Pm me if interested.

#7844 6 years ago

Looking for a CFTBL. I'm in eastern Pa. Will be selling an EATPM..have 2.

#7845 6 years ago

What do you want for the spring break?

#7846 6 years ago

Looking for a Bram Stoker's Dracula..

#7847 6 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Looking for a Bram Stoker's Dracula..

What part of town are you in?

#7848 6 years ago

About to list an absolutely stunning WoZ RR.... Fully loaded. Interested in nice jp or ijtpa

#7849 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

What part of town are you in?

and i assumed you and ted were friends

#7850 6 years ago

We never met yet.

There are 18,023 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/157?hl=dodgefolks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.