(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,137 posts
  • 681 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by PinballT
  • Topic is favorited by 345 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,542 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 11137 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 223.
#7751 1 year ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Have a Taito horizontal video arcade game cabinet with working Breakthru running in it. Was going to do a horizontal multicade with it but don’t see me getting to it. Good monitor and solid cabinet. $200 in Reading, Pa.

PM sent

#7752 1 year ago

Will combine my nice routed SM with shaker for 4200 with my 2300 SWE1....6500 cash bundle. Or cash and partial trade for ES, SST.

#7753 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

chippewa-pin
Just posted on Crsigslist today.
orlando.craigslist.org link
John

Thanks for the heads-up. I go one right before Christmas.

#7754 1 year ago

HUO AP - $3200. Listing coming soon

#7755 1 year ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

$1250 for my Big Guns.

Sale Pending!Big GunsUsed - shows wear, needs some work “Player’s condition Big Guns
New Rottendog Display installed, new rubber kit installed, new Comet brand 2835 premium LEDs throughout, two flashers in the backbox are LED the rest ...”
4 days ago Fairfax, VA 1,300
Turboghia

Maaaaan... If I had the money I would have jumped on this immediately. Darn college!

#7756 1 year ago

Thinking about move out one from each era from collection;probably Evel Knievel from the 70's, Riverboat Gambler from the 80's and Guns & Roses from the 90's!

#7757 1 year ago

We currently have a TWD up for trade in the market for a GOT or SW pro ~ PM if interested.

#7758 1 year ago

Nice solid players plus TAF for sale in Leesburg, VA

Archived after 1 day
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Very nice (players plus) addams family. Would be great as is, or a fantastic candidate for one of those very nice new CPR playfields The good: No magnet burn All LED's Great Disp...”
2018-01-27
Warrenton, VA
6,500 (OBO)

#7759 1 year ago

Nicely modded Tron for trade. Was routed in its lifetime but Complete shop done and flippers rebuilt. All the nice mods: Blue Armor, Ewire ramps, arcade mod, light cycles, speaker panel and a bunch of other smaller mods. I'd like 6300 or so in trade value. Game looks and plays great. Has a snd scratch on right side of cabinet
Pins I'm looking for are TZ, ES, Wh20, Afmr and maybe a few others.

#7760 1 year ago

Might want to confirm if there is Elwire ramp lighting or Fiber Optic Ramp lighting (the "eli kit"). Got any pics and would you do shipping? I have a friend looking for one.

Quoted from billsfanmd:

Nicely modded Tron for trade. Was routed in its lifetime but Complete shop done and flippers rebuilt. All the nice mods: Blue Armor, Ewire ramps, arcade mod, light cycles, speaker panel and a bunch of other smaller mods. I'd like 6300 or so in trade value. Game looks and plays great. Has a snd scratch on right side of cabinet
Pins I'm looking for are TZ, ES, Wh20, Afmr and maybe a few others.

#7761 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Might want to confirm if there is Elwire ramp lighting or Fiber Optic Ramp lighting (the "eli kit"). Got any pics and would you do shipping? I have a friend looking for one.

Apologize forgot there were two. These are the ones sold by pinbits for 399 Prefer local so person can see the game and really looking for trades

#7762 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Apologize forgot there were two. These are the ones sold by pinbits for 399 Prefer local so person can see the game and really looking for trades

whats the difference b/w ewire and the eli kit? Or better put - which are the ones that operate like the LE?

#7763 1 year ago

The LE had fiber optic tubing and 2 RGB LEDS that were driven by gameplay to change color. Elis kit available from pinbits uses this same technology.

This is EL wire. In the beginning before eli created the kits people were using this to add single color static lighting to the ramps.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroluminescent_wire

Quoted from delt31:

whats the difference b/w ewire and the eli kit? Or better put - which are the ones that operate like the LE?

#7764 1 year ago

OK - seems like his is the LE style/elis kit from pinbits. Thanks.

#7765 1 year ago

Archived after 7 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Nice WCS. Plays 100% and was just professionally shopped. Has been all LED’d. The cabinet is a little rough in spots, but the playfield is in great shape. None of the ramps a...”
2018-01-28
Warrenton, VA
2,500 (OBO)

WCS for sale, nice playfield.. moderate cabinet

#7766 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

OK - seems like his is the LE style/elis kit from pinbits. Thanks.

Yes. I get them confused. I have installed the Eli kit on 4-5 pins. Looks great and changes with game modes

#7767 1 year ago

Archived after 16 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Gorgeous Theatre of Magic for sale or trade Beautifully lighted and clean Clear coated playfield. Plays fast and great Ramps removed and cleaned Color DMD All new plastic set N...”
2018-01-13
Vienna, VA
7,300 (OBO)
Archived after 25 days
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Very nice Goldeneye for sale, hard to find in this condition Zero flipper button wear and very very slight magnet wear Ramps removed and cleaned, plays super fast 100% new rubbers ...”
2018-01-13
Vienna, VA
3,400 (OBO)

Both are still for sale. Have added "Ripley's Believe It Or Not" to my list of possible trades

#7768 1 year ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Thinking about move out one from each era from collection;probably Evel Knievel from the 70's, Riverboat Gambler from the 80's and Guns & Roses from the 90's!

One more that I may very well put on the block is my Addams Family Gold!

#7769 1 year ago

Archived after 42 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Sweet Hearts Archived
Fully restored (full original status) “Sweet Hearts 1963 Restored. 2750 CASH and Carry. Begresto Backglass. Pile of PBR parts including coin door, flipper buttons, nos play field hardware, pop caps, lane guides etc. Pa...”
2018-03-12
Savage, MD
Sweet Hearts 1963. Add in Market place.
Funding needed for Dirty Harry.

#7770 1 year ago

Selling a Target Alpha. Located a few miles outside of Pittsburgh.

Archived after 2 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Target Alpha Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Up for sale is a Gottlieb Target Alpha that is in really nice condition. The previous owner told me it was HUO and that they purchased from the original owner in Chicago however t...”
2018-01-28
Pittsburgh, PA

#7771 1 year ago

Archived after 29 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Looking to trade or sell my t2. T2 is in great shape and is really clean. The game has been recently torn down, cleaned and waxed, new comet leds installed, blue superbands, clear...”
2018-01-11
Cranberry Township, PA
2,650 (OBO)

Price lowered to 2650. Motivated seller. Pm for questions.

#7772 1 year ago

Dual door bar beer/wine fridge for sale. I've had two of them and am just keeping one since I rarely use them anymore. Works perfect and it's quiet and can keep separate temps for each side. I have a box of unused racks to include in addition to the ones already shown, so you can configure each side how you see fit.
Asking $250 - make an offer.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/s3RUPGxxwatrrtL72

Added 20 months ago: Holds 18 bottles of wine on one side and 45 12oz cans on the other side. Of course you can mix and match the shelving to your needs.

#7773 1 year ago

Picking up a package deal with a TIC-TAC-TOE shuffle bowler and a skee ball. Anyone have any interest in either of these?

#7774 1 year ago

WTB: Have a friend looking for a EATPM, Bad Cats, Taxi, and or Diner. Not looking for a $3800 Elvira and don't mind semi projects. Saw the BC's on here but the playfield is ripped on that one. TIA...

#7775 1 year ago
Quoted from lurch:

Picking up a package deal with a TIC-TAC-TOE shuffle bowler and a skee ball. Anyone have any interest in either of these?

sent you a pm

#7776 1 year ago

Looking for TZ, wh20, ES Have tron, SM trade bait

#7777 1 year ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Have a Taito horizontal video arcade game cabinet with working Breakthru running in it. Was going to do a horizontal multicade with it but don’t see me getting to it. Good monitor and solid cabinet. $200 in Reading, Pa.
Added yesterday: Note this is a horizontal monitor game!!!!

Thanks. Machine is sold.

#7778 1 year ago

I'm looking for a Harley Davidson 3rd Addition. I have a Space Station to trade towards. Thanks.

#7779 1 year ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Still looking for full length model S Skee Ball.

Could this thread make a connection between this "wanted" question from about 2 months ago and this "anybody interested" from yesterday?

Quoted from lurch:

That would be neat! I really like my Skee Ball and I happened across the two by I was searching Skee... doing that because I have a Kickstarter launching this week for upgraded LED boards to replace the mini bulb score and ball count boards in Model H and Model S.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#7780 1 year ago

Nice BSD will be up for sale soon. Don't want to sell but really want a tron. Very clean, recently torn down PF updated with spot lights and LED strips. Looks very nice. Nice cab. PM if interested.

#7781 1 year ago

Basically, brand new Ghostbusters Premium up for sale.

Archived after 2 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Ghostbusters Premium with a bunch of mods and upgrades and the best part is that a brand new populated playfield is being sent to me from Stern that will be instaled on February 02...”
2018-01-31
Ocean City, MD
6,700 (OBO)

#7782 1 year ago

All right posting a LOTR soon... open to trades
For SS, ToM, DI

#7783 1 year ago

Still looking to buy an Aerosmith Pro.

#7784 1 year ago

Still looking for a Big Game... cash in hand!

#7785 1 year ago

Nice Rollergames for sale.

Archived after 1 day
Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “It's really hard-to-find an early (June, 1990) Williams System 11 solid-state pinball game in this type of great condition. Early in its life, this game sat unplayed for more than ...”
2018-02-01
Fayetteville, PA
2,100 (Firm)

#7786 1 year ago

Spidey in market place.....

Archived after 7 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Nice routed SM....Leds in GI, Shaker, custom music form movie and tv show. Cab has a few scuffs and magnet area look nice....No trades at this time. Will add a beautiful SWE1 for 2...”
2018-02-01
Columbia, MD
4,200 (OBO)

#7787 1 year ago

Looking for a really nice Lord of the Rings. I have a few games I could trade or I can buy outright.
Walking Dead Pro, World Poker Tour, Guns and Roses, and a Shadow project are games that are available.

#7788 1 year ago

I'm looking for TAF and have GnR, TSPP, TF, SG to trade and cash to offer.

#7789 1 year ago

I have a lot of parts that I need to sell. Used TFTC plastics and translite, used shaker assembly with cover, used FH plastics, a ton of different key fobs, a fully working DE Hook/Batman/TmNt DMD, a nice set of 27” chrome Gottlieb legs, a lot of different lockdown bars maybe 10 (want to sell as one lot for the lockdown bars-including Safecracker, Pin 2000 (RFM), etc), several DE version 3 boards including (3) MPU, (7) PBB, (3) PS, and (2) working Sound Boards. Also have lots of other parts

#7790 1 year ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I'm looking for TAF and have GnR, TSPP, TF, SG to trade and cash to offer.

GnR

#7791 1 year ago

Looking to trade for a Dialed In Le. Have a few different titles to trade.

#7792 1 year ago

I am selling a brand new speaker panel plastic for BSD Pinball made by Classic Arcades for use with a color DMD (it has the clear window). I decided to put the color DMD in my LOTR instead. This cost me $109 shipped, I’m asking $90 shipped. Save a few bucks!

#7793 1 year ago

OK, as I sit here waiting to hear from from a Craig's List buyer who was supposed to be here 1-2 hours ago, I've decided to drop the price on Pinside to see if that brings someone a bit more reliable from off the sidelines.

Archived after 272 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “DM is one of the best bang for your buck machines around. Williams quality, DMD, widebody, a ton of ramps and and shots, etc. This one is in great shape. Here's a quick video to...”
2018-01-14
Ellicott City, MD

#7794 1 year ago

TZ has been found Tron up for sale

Archived after 8 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Routed tron that I shopped and added some nice upgrades: chics translite Blue lollipop armor, El wire ramps, arcade mod, End of line cliffy, Speaker panel LEDs Hallmark light...”
2018-02-02
Columbia, MD
6,100 (OBO)

#7795 1 year ago

There used to be a guy from Martinsburg WV with a Dirty Harry pin for sale on ebay.
I don't see it any more. I know a guy looking for one from the Martinsburg/Hedgesville area.
Just trying to make a connection for a friend.

#7796 1 year ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

There used to be a guy from Martinsburg WV with a Dirty Harry pin for sale on ebay.
I don't see it any more. I know a guy looking for one from the Martinsburg/Hedgesville area.
Just trying to make a connection for a friend.

He was asking about $2k more that it was worth. (At least originally, when I looked at it, he wanted $4.5k for it.. and it had issues.) Dunno what he sold it for. I got his Playchoice 10 for like, pennies on the dollar.

#7797 1 year ago

Up in the market. Just needs a bath and she should be ready to go!

Archived after 1 day
Not sold
Other - For Sale
“Skee ball machine. Has ticket dispenser. All sensors work, display works just needs an extra bulb or two (I replaced many of them I just ran out). It mostly just needs a good cle...”
2018-02-04
Leesburg, VA
650 (Firm)

#7798 1 year ago

Archived after 24 days
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Game is fully working. New rubber and LEDs throughout. Playfield was torn down, cleaned and waxed. Game has factory mylar in good shape. One wear spot on upper PF (pictured). ...”
2018-02-03
Rivesville, WV

Located zip 26588. 12 miles south of Morgantown, WV. 90 miles south of Pittsburgh, PA

#7799 1 year ago

For the love of god someone post a nice ES for sale

#7800 1 year ago

Alright folks, it looks like I need to sell a few machines to free up some space...sad I know but it's gotta happen. That said, I am leaning towards selling my super nice ToM at a minimum, and likely one of my other 3 machines. I haven't decided just yet on which other one...I really love all of my machines. I figured I'd gauge interest now as I'll need to make moves before the end of this month. I'd be looking for cash and would not be interested in trades unless you have a nice TOTAN. Here's what I'm thinking:

- ToM: The cab and playfield are excellent, full LEDs, and the game plays great! It's got the spinning tiger saw mod, a new trunk, and a new trunk board $6600. Have pics ready and would be happy to email them if you PM me.

- WhiteWater: It's got a fully working original topper, colorDMD, the cab and playfield look great (there's a little dirt under the factory mylar but not really noticeable), full LEDs, raft and bear mods, plays perfect. I'd likely be looking for $5700 if I were to sell.

- TZ: Have had this one in my collection the longest and it's awesome. The cab and playfield look great with no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full LED with a ton of the popular mods (t-bird car with lit headlines, lit rocket ship, lit robbie the robot, mini playfield metal ramp, magnet and decal mods for diverter, lit slot machine, plus some extra lighting (trough, backboard, and shooter lane skill shot hole). On the fence about selling this, but I'd want $7200.

- MMr: Excellent condition zero wear playfield and cab. Color upgrade, pinballpro speakers (not sub), upgrades GI from warm to cool white, and custom lighting underneath archer plastic and behind merlin sign. I'd be looking for $7600.

Please PM me with interest. I'd really prefer local deals, but if you want me to ship I am not willing to lower my prices to subsidize your shipping costs

Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 99.95
Cabinet Parts
Merf's Pins
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 149.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 209.99
$ 35.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinfarmer Mods
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 7.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 11137 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 223.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside