(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 361.
#7701 6 years ago

Looking to buy a BSD, CFTBL, MSF, TFTC. Any of these titles. I am located in eastern PA. Must have a nice playfield.

#7702 6 years ago

Will be listing a very cherry Gilligans Island soon fully redone really nice

#7703 6 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Looking to buy a BSD, CFTBL, MSF, TFTC. Any of these titles. I am located in eastern PA. Must have a nice playfield.

Man I’d love to visit your game room once you get that all hooked up. Will fight you for the TFTC

#7704 6 years ago

We would like to trade a TWD pro for a GOT pro. TWD is in excellent condition ~ PM if interested.

#7705 6 years ago

I’m going to be posting my Big Guns for sale/trade soon...cash price is $1400. New Rottendog display, new rubber kit installed and new Comet 2835 LEDs installed throughout. Player’s condition but playfield and cabinet are fairly nice.

#7706 6 years ago

Looking for Indiana Jones! Williams or Stern.

Also Gottlieb EMs: Frontiersman and Spot Pool

#7707 6 years ago

In need of a WPC CPU board for Terminator 2. If anyone has a spare lying around let me know please.

#7708 6 years ago

Entertaining trade offers for a LOTR with a great PF and brand new plastics, but cab art flaws. No damage but art is marred with long streaks on one side. No idea what it is. Don’t have time to do decals until my other restore is complete

#7709 6 years ago

My LOTR had damage streaks on the cabinet artwork right out of the box. Very annoying. Must have been a run of bad printing at the factory.

#7710 6 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

My LOTR had damage streaks on the cabinet artwork right out of the box. Very annoying. Must have been a run of bad printing at the factory.

No kidding! That’s what I can’t figure out. It’s not damaged in the slightest, it just has these white streaks, almost like really really harsh UV light through a randomly torn curtain or something

#7711 6 years ago

Hey Selling some random left over parts from recent shop outs. Check them out as the ads may be more interesting than what I am selling.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “USED Demolition Man Translite. Please review pictures as this is being sold as is. It was included in a DM I picked up a couple of years ago and it look like the previous owner h...”
2018-01-22
Charles Town, WV
15 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 90 times
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Used Williams FUNHOUSE Ramps. Please review pictures carefully for condition as these are being sold as is. $15 gets you both the main Funhouse ramp and the Subway ramp for the u...”
2018-03-05
Charles Town, WV
15 (OBO)
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 397 times
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “USED Theater of Magic Plastic Set (incomplete). I pulled these from a TOM for a recent shop-out I did. The set is not complete as one or two pieces were missing when I received t...”
2018-01-22
Charles Town, WV
35 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 33 times

#7712 6 years ago

I'm still interested in doing a local temporary trade of Mustang or Big Hurt for something different to play for a bit.

#7713 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I'm still interested in doing a local temporary trade of Mustang or Big Hurt for something different to play for a bit.

I'd be interested your mustang, but distance is an issue.

#7714 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I'd be interested your mustang, but distance is an issue.

I grew up in NJ and still have friends and family in Monmouth/Ocean counties and a cousin in Middletown. I don't have plans to go up there until later in June though. If you'll be at Allentown, let's talk when it gets closer and we could possibly swap there and then swap back later in June when I'm in Middletown.

#7715 6 years ago

Just posted my 2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring for sale. Figured it's a long shot, but maybe someone needs a car and wants to trade a pin towards it or for it.

martinsburg.craigslist.org link

#7716 6 years ago

Looking for a Warlords cocktail table.
I heard that there was one listed on Facebook in Front Royal VA area, but I don't have Facebook. If anyone has one for sale or could pm me info on the one listed, I'd appreciate it.

-G

#7717 6 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

I have one of the last LOTRs from the last run that sat in storage before being sold (from what I was told) and they had issues with the side decals sticking to the plastic/packaging. I have a few white spots on mine that were from taking it out of the box. Still plays great

#7718 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I have a fairly nice Comet that I wouldn't mind temporarily trading out for a bit.

#7719 6 years ago
Quoted from Cappi:

I have one of the last LOTRs from the last run that sat in storage before being sold (from what I was told) and they had issues with the side decals sticking to the plastic/packaging. I have a few white spots on mine that were from taking it out of the box. Still plays great

I wonder if that's what's going on with mine. I think mine is from the later runs. I'll post a pic

#7720 6 years ago

Listed my Big Guns

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Big Guns Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Player’s condition Big Guns New Rottendog Display installed, new rubber kit installed, new Comet brand 2835 premium LEDs throughout, two flashers in the backbox are LED the rest ...”
2018-01-22
Fairfax, VA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 162 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7721 6 years ago

Taxi is off to a great new home! Donated to pinside. Hoping all goes well and that a replacement is coming on Wed!

Still looking for a Big Game... and am pretty sure a very nice Road Show will be hitting the market soon. Also starting to consider moving one more title.

#7722 6 years ago

Sold the DEMO MAN Translite but I have another treasure from the vault I just posted. If you have a worse condition Freddy Translite now is the time to post it as this will go FAST so jump on the cash train!!!

Parts - For Sale
Used, poor condition - “Damaged Translite- Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm Street $15 Please review the pictures carefully for condition. This translite has a hole in it and has water damage to it that has m...”
2018-01-22
Charles Town, WV
15 (OBO)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 283 times

#7723 6 years ago

I'm looking for the following:

Super Orbit

Gottlieb Dragon (SS not EM)

Skateball

Viking (Bally)

Bad Girls

#7724 6 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

I have a fairly nice Comet that I wouldn't mind temporarily trading out for a bit.

And we've worked out a temp trade. See how easy it can be?

Have a possible Mustang temp trade trying to be arranged at Allentown. So Mustang is still available to trade for a month or two.

#7725 6 years ago

Not a pin, but selling a full sized Medieval Knight Suit of Armor. It’s made of black fiberglass and it’s kind-of-wearable (has metal rivets that need to be trimmed prior to wearing), it’s adjustable and comes completely apart to be able to put on . It’s posted on Craigslist. Would look great next to a Black Knight, Medieval Madness or any type of pin of that nature. Price is $200 and it has a nice stand and a decorative metal sword. I can send the link to anyone interested

#7726 6 years ago

anyone in MD area heading toward western pa/ohio. I have a pin needing transport

#7727 6 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

a full sized Medieval Knight Suit of Armor.

I just looked on Craigslist...man that's cool! What's the story behind it?

#7728 6 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

I just looked on Craigslist...man that's cool! What's the story behind it?

I found it for sale locally online, I wasn’t given a backstory by the seller (I honestly thought it was metal from the photo until I showed up to buy it, but I bought it anyway). The fiberglass has a brushed look to it (embedded in the finish) to give it depth and detail. The rivets are metal caps with wings (they come out easily) if the new owner wants to wear it the rivets will need work. $200 is dirt cheap for something like this, I just need the space back.

#7729 6 years ago

Ive got a HUO CV and a players Jokerz! and POTO that aren't getting the play they deserve. Am looking for 80's Bally titles, TAF, and some newer stuff. Let me know what you've got.

#7730 6 years ago

EBD populated and unpopulated playfields for sale, had someone buy them but needed them shipped and freight was too expensive so looking for a local deal.

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Eight Ball Deluxe Populated Playfield, great candidate for restoration project. $500 for populated Would prefer not to ship as I looked into this and it's expensive as it would h...”
2018-01-23
Warrenton, VA
Archived after: 64 days
Viewed: 387 times

#7731 6 years ago

Lowered my Airborne to $2800

Super fast and fungame, and not many Capcoms out there.

Machine - For Sale
Airborne Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Overall very good condition rare Airborne pin by Capcom. Plays great, playfield looks great, cabinet is overall good (minor scuffs here and there, probably 8/10, really nice condit...”
2018-01-15
Frederick, MD
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 271 times

#7732 6 years ago

Back in the market - cash in hand

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice Indy 500 within a few hours of Washington DC metro area. Nice meaning: overall good condition with game specific parts working and intact. Cab in good overall c...”
2018-01-23
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 217 times

#7733 6 years ago

looking for an AFM remake...have a few pins I could trade....

#7734 6 years ago

Looking for a walking dead, game of thrones, Xmen, or maybe guardians in western PA on Pittsburgh area. Have cash but would consider trading maybe shadow (but id rather keep it )

#7735 6 years ago

Still on the hunt - someone out there must know someone! Right?

#7736 6 years ago

Anyone planning on going to the estate auction in Lancaster this weekend?

#7737 6 years ago
Quoted from La4s:

URL?

#7739 6 years ago
Quoted from La4s:

Thinking about it.

#7740 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1985 Eight Ball Champ for sale - Plays and scores 100% - All coils, switches, and displays fully functional - Backglass and displays are perfect - Cabinet is solid and is clean b...”
2018-03-07
Ashburn, VA
Archived after: 97 days
Viewed: 723 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Here is the desirable Slick Chick! Complete with trademark daring artwork This a solid example of the game, mainly letdown by it's poor backglass (repos are available). It's...”
2018-01-24
Ashburn, VA
Viewed: 205 times

Come get 'em!!

#7741 6 years ago

PM me for details.

Machine - For Sale
Congo Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Congo Black & White Pinball for sale. Needs some TCL, shopping, etc... text me with questions and pics. 804-833-4967. Also, if you want to see it at my storage unit, we can...”
2018-01-24
Midlothian, VA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 729 times

#7742 6 years ago

3-4 long distance buyers but still hoping for local deal. 2300 cash and carry. Rfm found so just new to move this in the next few weeks. Perfect condition

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Perfect cabinet. Playfield looks great. Inside cab looks brand new. Monitor nice and bright. Light saber fixed with a socketed 2803 chip for any future repair.”
2018-01-06
Bethany Beach, DE
2,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1077 times

#7743 6 years ago

Looking for a very nice Marilyn Taxi.

#7744 6 years ago

Have a Taito horizontal video arcade game cabinet with working Breakthru running in it. Was going to do a horizontal multicade with it but don’t see me getting to it. Good monitor and solid cabinet. $200 in Reading, Pa.
Added over 6 years ago: Note this is a horizontal monitor game!!!!

Added over 6 years ago: Machine is sold.

#7745 6 years ago

Dmacy, how much for you to bring it to me in Delaware? I LOVE Breakthru

#7746 6 years ago

Not able to deliver but have detached garage it’s in for easy pickup.

#7747 6 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Looking for a Zeke's Peak or Ice Cold Beer arcade. Any leads would be very much appreciated.

Chippewa-Pin
Just posted on Crsigslist today.
orlando.craigslist.org link

John

#7748 6 years ago

Avengers Hulk Le HUO tons of mods

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “True HUO Hulk Le #78 loaded with a bunch of mods; Led backglass panel, lasserific hulk topper, Loki mod with leds for locks, captain America pop bumper mod, custom cards, super ban...”
2018-01-23
Coaldale, PA
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 653 times

#7749 6 years ago

$1250 for my Big Guns.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Big Guns Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Player’s condition Big Guns New Rottendog Display installed, new rubber kit installed, new Comet brand 2835 premium LEDs throughout, two flashers in the backbox are LED the rest ...”
2018-01-22
Fairfax, VA
Viewed: 162 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7750 6 years ago

looking for a TOM. would prefer something i can cleanup myself and mod, but a nice one with a few bells and whistles at a good price would probably be fine, too. cash in hand. ty.

There are 18,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/155?hl=dhvincent and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.