(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,007 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 361.
#7601 6 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Other - For Sale
Alienware Gaming PCNew!
“Selling a like new Alienware Aurora R6 Gaming Computer. Has Water Cooled Intel i7 7700 CPU 8GB Ram 1TB Harddrive 16gb Intel Fastlane SSD DVD Drive On board Intel Graphics or add yo...”
2 hours ago Baltimore, MD 875 (OBO)
2Kaulitz

Just Incase anyone need a new pc see my post in the market. Great for VR pinball
Also anyone recommend good place in MD for powered coating? Want get some legs and rails done.

Go see these guys, great work. http://www.mhp14.com/

#7602 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Tell people where you live dude!

Lemank is north of Pittsburgh

#7603 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I know, I really enjoy the game and it's fantastic with the Total Lightshow, spinners and rising grave marker. I just think I've played it enough now and time for something new. My wife wants Aerosmith, so that sounds good to me. I think I prefer more traditional mode based games too.

#7604 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

My loaded Metallica Pro has been listed for sale. Will also trade for Aerosmith + cash my way.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58609

Wow...this game sounds fantastic. I’ll probably be looking for this exact one in six months or so. Too bad the timing is not right for me. GLWS.

#7605 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Wow...this game sounds fantastic. I’ll probably be looking for this exact one in six months or so. Too bad the timing is not right for me. GLWS.

As someone who basically just updated his MET to be like this (less the grave rising) it's an amazing upgrade and really worth the extra cash. It isn't easy either. I would say color DMD is imperative in this title!

#7606 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Tell people where you live dude!

Sorry guys. Cranberry Twp pa is 20 min north of pittsburgh.

#7607 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I would say color DMD is imperative in this title!

Agreed!!!

#7608 6 years ago

Pics have been added to the ad and here is video showing the rising grave marker, spinners, Total Lightshow and the game in general.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/G3ZLPBcczhpN2fmg2

#7609 6 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Sorry guys. Cranberry Twp pa is 20 min north of pittsburgh.

Oh damn, I know exactly where you are! That’s exactly halfway to my folks’ house in Toledo from where I live. We meet them in Cranberry all the time!

#7610 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Oh damn, I know exactly where you are! That’s exactly halfway to my folks’ house in Toledo from where I live. We meet them in Cranberry all the time!

Ha. Both my parents grew up in cranberry and I grew up in Toledo.

#7611 6 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Ha. Both my parents grew up in cranberry and I grew up in Toledo.

That’s nuts, I went to high school in Perrysburg

#7612 6 years ago

Posted my AC\DC Pro as-is in the marketplace. Looking to sell outright or a trade + (Cash on your end) kind of deal. Looking for Sega pins or cheap modern Sterns.

Also looking to do the same with my Dirty Harry (value it around $3K). Will post a market listing when I have the photos for that one.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Routed - fresh off route - “I have an AC\DC Pro for sale or for trade. It has a few issues (noted below) but overall it plays great and the cabinet/playfield are in excellent shape. I'm looking to part with t...”
2018-01-05
Fairfax, VA
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 780 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7613 6 years ago

I will be listing a couple games soon:

- GB Prem HUO w/ some mods $6100 OBO

- Whirlwind players cond. $2300

Located in Fredericksburg, VA.

Cash and carry preferred.

Not looking for trades at this time.

#7616 6 years ago

Really looking for a Wizard of Oz. Have a loaded Tron Pro or Beautiful ToM to trade toward. Can also add a Tempest video game.

#7618 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Really looking for a Wizard of Oz. Have a loaded Tron Pro or Beautiful ToM to trade toward. Can also add a Tempest video game.

trade that TOM towards my SS .

#7619 6 years ago

Looking for a nice example of these titles locally with cash in hand:

- No Good Gofers
- Radical
- 8 Ball Deluxe
- TOTAN
- Tales from the Crypt

Please PM me if you are willing to sell one of these

#7620 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

trade that TOM towards my SS .

thx, not one I'm looking for...

#7621 6 years ago

I'll be listing these games soon in order to finance the purchase of another. I'm looking to sell two from this little bunch:

Strikes and Spares(Bally): Has a playfield overlay that was auto-cleared afterward. Looks good, but does have a couple imperfections. Cabinet was re-stenciled as well. Fully working. The player 3 and 4 displays aren't great(some burns, but working), but I'll include 4 DIY kits from pinitech to convert them to LED. I already converted the credit/ball one and it looks great. $1300

Slugfest (Williams): Works perfectly, great DMD. Cabinet is faded, and it does not have the card dispenser (some view this as a good thing because it can get annoying). $1200

Centipede arcade: Caberet cabinet. Sides have some scratches but not terrible. Has lock bar holes in the front. Rebuilt trackball works smoothly. 100% working. Monitor shows some burn-in. $700

#7622 6 years ago

Looking to buy some of these horror titles
Must have good Playfield

Bram Stoker's Dracula
Tales from the Crypt
Creature from the Black Lagoon
The Walking Dead premium

Have CASH or possible trade Monster Bash ,Getaway, Elvira and the Party Monster's, Mata Hari

#7623 6 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

Slugfest (Williams): Works perfectly, great DMD. Cabinet is faded, and it does not have the card dispenser (some view this as a good thing because it can get annoying). $1200

Yeah I disabled the dispenser on mine in the settings, no need for one in a home setting. It's too loud.

#7624 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade or sell my t2. T2 is in great shape and is really clean. The game has been recently torn down, cleaned and waxed, new comet leds installed, blue superbands, clear...”
2018-01-11
Mars, PA
2,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 973 times

Up for sale or trade is my sweet T2!!

#7625 6 years ago

Anyone here snag the POTC off of LetGo for $2500?

#7626 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Batman 66 Premium. Purchased brand new three weeks old, like new. Latest code installed. New Titan colored rubbers installed. Zero dings or scratches. Plays great, really fast,...”
2018-01-11
Vienna, VA
7,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 1172 times
Contributed to Pinside

Batman 66 Premium for sale or trade - Northern VA

#7627 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Anyone here snag the POTC off of LetGo for $2500?

I saw it and figured it was scam listing.....would love to have one someday

#7628 6 years ago

Looking for one of the following pins:

Centaur
Fathom
Frontier
Eight Ball Deluxe

Have cash and would like local machines (2-3 hour drive). Thanks.

#7629 6 years ago

Metallica Pro - loaded with Total Light Show package and spinners, $5500 (minus the rising grave marker mech).

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-loaded-pro-rising-grave-marker-total-lightshow#post-4171490

#7630 6 years ago

I made the mistake of playing Wizard of Oz for the first time now I want one. Listing a beautiful ToM later tonight...Cash or trade toward a WoZ standard.

#7631 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I made the mistake of playing Wizard of Oz for the first time now I want one. Listing a beautiful ToM later tonight...Cash or trade toward a WoZ standard.

I've only played it a handful of times and I had a lot of fun playing it. Hope you find a trade!

#7632 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Metallica Pro - loaded with Total Light Show package and spinners, $5500 (minus the rising grave marker mech).
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-loaded-pro-rising-grave-marker-total-lightshow#post-4171490

For the right price I might be interested in buying the grave mech if you're trimming it off. Pm if interested

#7633 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

For the right price I might be interested in buying the grave mech if you're trimming it off. Pm if interested

Already spoken for, I mentioned it in the Metallica club thread. But only going to sell if the game sells and the buyer doesn't want it. If I keep Met then I won't sell it. Just having it as an option for a buyer to opt out of it to keep the price down.

#7634 6 years ago

In Case anyone Refurbishes/Repairs boards I listed this Non-Working DMD Driver board this morning.

The Emoticons I posted above I hope sell this board but I am not too confident in their selling power (Except maybe the cigar guy). Should I start a thread requesting that they add more Emoticons to the current list?

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Pulled a Non-Working WPC DMD Driver Board from and Addams Family. Board just recently failed and is original. If you inspect the pictures you can see where it over heated and had...”
2018-01-12
Charles Town, WV
25 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 81 times

#7635 6 years ago

Jesterfunhouse it's like a few bucks in parts to fix the HV section on that board. You should fix it, then it'll be worth $100!

Yeah you need more emoticons to sell it to me. This one might do it.

#7636 6 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

jesterfunhouse it's like a few bucks in parts to fix the HV section on that board. You should fix it, then it'll be worth $100!
Yeah you need more emoticons to sell it to me. This one might do it.

Actually I will typically as I have a board guy that does it for free (Food actually). However I only like to use him if I need something repaired to get a game working especially pricier boards. In this case I had a replacement so I like to pass them on cheap to people that fix them and they can make a few bucks.

#7637 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Wow, Mike. That game looks AWESOME!

#7638 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Wow, Mike. That game looks AWESOME!

Sold

#7639 6 years ago

Sold fast. Beautiful pin.

#7640 6 years ago

still have a very nice swe1. Looks HUO. Great picture. Light sabre works perfect. A few trade offers but nothing I'm looking for....Hoping for ES, WW, SST or RFM....

#7641 6 years ago

Wanna trade down or sell my Addams Family....it only needs new cab decals which I’ll include. It has:

NOS coin door
ColorDMD
Uncle Fester Mod
Bear Rug mod
Fully LED’d
New flipper coils on two main flippers
Rotten dog MPU with remote battery holder
LED flipper buttons
Trough LED, topper LED, and undermount LED strips at the rear of the playfield to light it up
Plastic protector set
Speaker LEDs
New locks
Rear playfield decal, thing decal, bookcase decal
New runners and star posts
Cliffy on the chair
Replaced a few caps and BR on power driver board
New playfield glass
New lock down bar
Fused magnet protection

Games I’ll take in trade with cash:

Shadow
Ripleys
STTNG
CSI
JM

#7642 6 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

Wanna trade down or sell my Addams Family....it only needs new cab decals which I’ll include. It has:

I know someone looking. Price?

#7643 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I would say color DMD is imperative in this title!

It's definitely an awesome upgrade, but ad says it's getting removed for sale though. Back to red. I miss my MET....hoping to grab another one in the next month or so.

#7644 6 years ago

Colson, I think I have close to $6400 into it....that’s what’d I’d be looking for if I sold it outright

#7645 6 years ago

Most likely listing some games soon so putting feelers out (message me, if interested, can take pics unless you want to come look):

Really nice shape STTNG, can't find many flaws with it, everything works, colorDMD, LED's, Lasserific topper, etc - $4800

BK2K (Pending Sale) - Needs flipper rebuild (have the kit), players shape and needs a cleanup, back-glass intact, haven't had time or room to set it up so as is for now - $2200

#7646 6 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

Colson, I think I have close to $6400 into it....that’s what’d I’d be looking for if I sold it outright

Cool...sounds like a decent price for what you have into it. I'll pass the info along. Let me know if you have pics of the cab.

He hasn't done decals, and I know he would probably ask me to do it if it really needs it. He can barely shop a game. Feel free to PM with pics, or send to [email protected].

#7647 6 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

NOS coin door
ColorDMD
Uncle Fester Mod
Bear Rug mod
Fully LED’d
New flipper coils on two main flippers
Rotten dog MPU with remote battery holder
LED flipper buttons
Trough LED, topper LED, and undermount LED strips at the rear of the playfield to light it up
Plastic protector set
Speaker LEDs
New locks
Rear playfield decal, thing decal, bookcase decal
New runners and star posts
Cliffy on the chair
Replaced a few caps and BR on power driver board
New playfield glass
New lock down bar
Fused magnet protection
Games I’ll take in trade with cash:
Shadow
Ripleys
STTNG
CSI
JM

Tempting, wish I had something to trade. Should go fast.

#7648 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

BK2K - Needs flipper rebuild (have the kit), players shape and needs a cleanup, back-glass intact, haven't had time or room to set it up so as is for now - $2200

PM sent.

#7649 6 years ago

I'm looking for someone who is interested in doing a temporary pinball trade of at least a month. I'd like to try some other games, open to all offers, but hoping to try some Sterns I haven't played - which is a lot. Hoping someone else has a pin that they want to keep, but would like to try another game for a bit.

I have a sweet Mustang Pro that's modded and has a custom soundtrack that I'd temp trade.

Also have a Big Hurt with "stadium" style lights so it's nice and bright and it's a fun game. I'd temp trade this one for a pin of the same era/value.

For the right game I'd even temp trade the modded Metallica Pro I have for sale. An Aerosmith Pro would be ideal.

Ideally we'd each do one leg of the dropoff/pickup to make it fair with our driving time/gas.

#7650 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Goldeneye for sale, hard to find in this condition Zero flipper button wear and very very slight magnet wear Ramps removed and cleaned, plays super fast 100% new rubbers ...”
2018-01-13
Vienna, VA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1054 times

Goldeneye for sale - Northern VA

There are 18,007 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/153 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.