(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,940 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Harvester
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,940 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 359.
#7551 6 years ago

Hobbit LE 6900.00 - HUO w/ Radcals and Invisiglass – located in Reston, VA. All updates installed and 2.0 software. Upgrades include flipper bands, ULEK flipper bat topper, and engraved lockdown bar ring button kit. PM me for pictures. Willing to ship at buyer’s expense. Happy Holidays!

#7552 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Throwing in the towel even before the (hopefully) upcoming code update?

Yep.

#7553 6 years ago

still looking for a local WoZ or Wh20 close to MD/PA/VA. Have a few pins could trade.

#7554 6 years ago

After Xmas bump. Would prefer a trade +/- cash where it makes sense. It'll be hard to find a nicer AC/DC Premium. Let's make a deal!

Quoted from per3per3:

Put my super nice AC/DC Premium up for sale or trade. Ideally looking for an NGG, TOTAN, Tron Pro, Met Premium, Tom, or TAF.

Machine - For Sale
For Sale or Trade: AC/DC (Premium/LE)HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Beautiful AC/DC Premium that plays perfectly. The machine has the following mods: pinbits upgraded lightning bolt flashers, pingraffix flaming pinblades and matching speaker panel ...”
6,700 (Firm)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

#7555 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Lost World Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling a Bally Lost World pinball machine. I have never even plugged it in, but I can tell you the person I bought it from said years ago he moved it and when he tried to...”
2017-12-27
Gettysburg, PA
550 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 342 times
Contributed to Pinside

Bally Lost World Pinball for sale.

#7556 6 years ago

Great price for a lost world

#7557 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Last Action Hero Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Last Action Hero with very nice playfield. The scoops have typical wear around the edges but I was imaging the playfield after Cliffy protectors are installed. Cabinet looks good...”
2017-12-16
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 564 times
Contributed to Pinside

I just came back from vacation and replaced the 3 IRL 540 transistors on the magnet board (and the three 3 amp slow blow fuses) and the magnets now work. I believe the game is now working 100%.

#7558 6 years ago

Selling a Professionally Restored Monster Bash.
Ad in the Marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling a Professionally Restored Monster Bash with Original playfield.Restoration was done by Treasure Cove.The playfield has been Clearcoated.Only wear spot is at the Creature ki...”
2017-12-27
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1616 times

#7559 6 years ago

I'm looking for the following:

Flintstones
Harley Davidson Stern
Simpson's Pinball Party

#7560 6 years ago

Looking for an Aerosmith Pro in the area to buy.

#7561 6 years ago

HUO Aerosmith Pro near Pittsburgh, PA

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Aerosmith Pro Plug & play. Bone stock (no mods). Mylared shooter lane.”
2017-12-29
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 181 times

#7562 6 years ago

You won't find a better deal on an AC/DC PREMIUM in this condition. Would still be interested in trades for NGG, TOTAN, Tron, or a Met Premium. I can't go lower than this price.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful AC/DC Premium that plays perfectly. The machine has the following mods: pinbits upgraded lightning bolt flashers, pingraffix flaming pinblades and matching speaker panel ...”
2017-12-23
Vienna, VA
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 689 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7563 6 years ago

Anyone in the VA/MD/DC area have any solid state machines for sale?

#7564 6 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

HUO Aerosmith Pro near Pittsburgh, PA

Looks great and I did see the ad. Just going to keep an eye out for one closer to me because I've done too much traveling lately.

#7565 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Just going to keep an eye out for one closer to me because I've done too much traveling lately.

The traveling in this hobby kills me. I'm driving to MD later today for an accidental ebay purchase.

I mean not 100% accidental. I didn't think my bid would stand, but I'm happy to get it for that price. Of course buying a pin the day before Christmas doesn't sit well at home... I just remind her that it's the shenanigans that make the best stories

Of course that puts me like 4 over capacity. I have another one I'm getting mid January, so something has to go... right after league night on the 9th.

Quoted from knockerlover:

Anyone in the VA/MD/DC area have any solid state machines for sale?

Did I mention being 4 over capacity What flavor Solid State are you looking for? I probably can't help, because I think I'm a hoarder; it's so hard to let them go.

#7566 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

The traveling in this hobby kills me. I'm driving to MD later today for an accidental ebay purchase.
I mean not 100% accidental. I didn't think my bid would stand, but I'm happy to get it for that price. Of course buying a pin the day before Christmas doesn't sit well at home... I just remind her that it's the shenanigans that make the best stories.

I used to get some of my best deals on eBay bidding on stuff that ended right around Christmas Day.

#7567 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I used to get some of my best deals on eBay bidding on stuff that ended right around Christmas Day.

ha, sneaky. more so dumb on the sellers part, i suppose.

#7568 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

What flavor Solid State are you looking for? I probably can't help, because I think I'm a hoarder; it's so hard to let them go.

This is hysterical "Hey I should sell some of the unused machines in my garage... any takers...well too bad because I won't Sell." Glad to have this nut on our forum!

#7569 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

This is hysterical "Hey I should sell some of the unused machines in my garage... any takers...well too bad because I won't Sell." Glad to have this nut on our forum!

That's exactly how I ended up with so many games myself. Hahaha!
Actually, I have cut down from 75 to 42 in the last 4 years.

#7570 6 years ago

This is hysterical "Hey I should sell some of the unused machines in my garage... any takers...well too bad because I won't Sell."

The first step in getting help is admitting you have a problem It's a not really a bad problem to have, but I would like some additional space someday. Besides, I don't want to appear too desperate.

Glad to have this nut on our forum!

This forum is more nut than nougat, know what I mean Vern

#7571 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Besides, I don't want to appear too desperate.

This forum is more nut than nougat, know what I mean Vern

Been there done that. As soon as they smell blood the flippers and lowballers will be flooding your door down.
PS. If you got any good deals I'm always buying.

#7572 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Been there done that. As soon as they smell blood the flippers and lowballers will be flooding your door down.
PS. If you got any good deals I'm always buying.

A wise man once told me that you make money when you buy, not when you sell!

#7573 6 years ago

Looking for a Lord of the Rings. Routed okay if working. Have games to offer in cash/trade deal.

#7574 6 years ago

Thinking of selling my restored TMNT 4 player arcade. All original internals and joysticks, original TMNT cab. Beautiful monitor with no burn. Fully working. New side art on a completely sanded and repainted cabinet. New control panel overlay. Rebuilt Wico joysticks. New T molding. All new coin door parts, slots, etc. Super clean of course. Beautiful game. $2000, PM me if interested.

#7575 6 years ago

Just listed a nice Terminator 2 in the marketplace. I'd trade toward Bally/Williams DMD titles or Bride of Pinbot or Black Knight 2000.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a very nice Terminator 2. I just shopped it including: Full leds New rubber New balls New star posts New laminated custom apron cards NVRam New buttons New pop caps Black ...”
2017-12-30
Philadelphia, PA
Viewed: 124 times

#7576 6 years ago

Also would consider Wh2o or WOZ LE in trade + cash for my Restored MB.Ad in Marketplace.

#7577 6 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Thinking of selling my restored TMNT 4 player arcade. All original internals and joysticks, original TMNT cab. Beautiful monitor with no burn. Fully working. New side art on a completely sanded and repainted cabinet. New control panel overlay. Rebuilt Wico joysticks. New T molding. All new coin door parts, slots, etc. Super clean of course. Beautiful game. $2000, PM me if interested.

I saw this game a few days ago. It looks like it just came out of the box.

#7578 6 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

I saw this game a few days ago. It looks like it just came out of the box.

Does he still have the box?

#7580 6 years ago

Sold on ebay

Quoted from scottmaggie:

Just listed a nice Terminator 2 in the marketplace. I'd trade toward Bally/Williams DMD titles or Bride of Pinbot or Black Knight 2000.

Archived after 1 day 124 views Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Terminator 2: Judgment DayNew!ArchivedFully shopped/refurbished “Selling a very nice Terminator 2. I just shopped it including:

Full leds
New rubber
New balls
New star posts
New laminated custom apron cards
NVRam
New buttons
New pop caps
Black ...”
Edit & Re-listChange listing result

#7581 6 years ago

Would also consider a GB Premium, Met Pro,or Star Wars Pro + cash for my Restored MB...

#7582 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

still looking for a local WoZ or Wh20 close to MD/PA/VA. Have a few pins could trade.

My buddy lives in philly burbs. He’s selling a WOZ. PM me if interested.

#7583 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

You won't find a better deal on an AC/DC PREMIUM in this condition. Would still be interested in trades for NGG, TOTAN, Tron, or a Met Premium. I can't go lower than this price.

I have played this AC/DC and it's plays and sounds great and looks beautiful.

Machine - For Sale
For Sale or Trade: AC/DC (Premium/LE)HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Beautiful AC/DC Premium that plays perfectly. The machine has the following mods: pinbits upgraded lightning bolt flashers, pingraffix flaming pinblades and matching speaker panel ...”
8 days ago Arlington, VA 6,500 (Firm)
per3per3

#7584 6 years ago

"Hey I should sell some of the unused machines in my garage... any takers...well too bad because I won't Sell." Glad to have this nut on our forum!

I am able to offer this lovely game up. I may have to put this on Craigslist too; it's a low end for this place

Machine - For Sale
Victory Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “In the middle of a new year purge. I have too many things I want to do and need some space in my garage. That means I have to kill a few projects. This Victory is a working game...”
2018-01-02
Richmond, VA
Viewed: 550 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7585 6 years ago

Well, that got marked Pending quick.

Anyone want a Zizzle Pirates. It has a broken launcher. I took the glass off and then piled stuff on it for 3 years. No guarantees other than it's free.

I can help you load it!

#7586 6 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Restored Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game. Fully working. Real crt not a flat screen. Original joysticks. $2000obo Garage pickup in Doylestown Pa 18902 Or I will have i...”
2018-01-03
Chalfont, PA
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 42 times

Have a pin being shipped in so selling my restored TMNT. I'll be at Magfest this week if anyone wants to meet there.

#7587 6 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

selling my restored TMNT 4 player arcade

Quoted from ryandimx:

so selling my restored TMNT

What are the chances of there being 2 on the same page of this thread... Is this getting remade or something?

#7588 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

What are the chances of there being 2 on the same page of this thread... Is this getting remade or something?

Yeah seriously same price and seems like same condition. I've seen RVApinballer 's machine it is very minty.

#7589 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/10/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-is-getting-a-new-four-player-arcade-game/

#7590 6 years ago

Dang ectobar good find! I had no idea. I was just joking, because that's what people say if a few of the same thing show up for sale.

#7591 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I had nothing to do with it this time...

#7592 6 years ago

Looking for a nice GB (pro - no ghosting) for my loaded shadow and some cash. PM if interested.

#7593 6 years ago

That's funny. Interested to play the new one. For those around my age, there's something really special about that original cabinet, awesome music, and endless nostalgia for the original.

Thanks for the compliments Richmond folks Just throwing it out there for some potential pin-funds that I'd inevitably need. However, it is probably my favorite arcade game I could own.

#7594 6 years ago

Still looking for a Wh20 or Wiz of Oz. Have a few pins I can trade...

#7595 6 years ago

Looking to trade or sell my fishtales. 3100. I just installed comet leds, new rubbers and posts. Game plays great. No fish wear on playfield and slight cabinet fade on one side. I am also thinking about trading or selling my super clean t2. 2750. New rubbers, posts and leds. I would do a 2 for one for a newer stern. Pm if interested. Easy walk out basement. Pm for pics. Happy new year Pinsiders!!

#7596 6 years ago

My loaded Metallica Pro has been listed for sale. Will also trade for Aerosmith + cash my way.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58609

#7597 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

My loaded Metallica Pro has been listed for sale. Will also trade for Aerosmith + cash my way.

Buy with confidence from Rick (although I think he is a FOOL for passing on his MET-Say it aint so)!!!!!

#7598 6 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Looking to trade or sell my fishtales. 3100. I just installed comet leds, new rubbers and posts. Game plays great. No fish wear on playfield and slight cabinet fade on one side. I am also thinking about trading or selling my super clean t2. 2750. New rubbers, posts and leds. I would do a 2 for one for a newer stern. Pm if interested. Easy walk out basement. Pm for pics. Happy new year Pinsiders!!

Tell people where you live dude!

#7599 6 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Selling a like new Alienware Aurora R6 Gaming Computer. Has Water Cooled Intel i7 7700 CPU 8GB Ram 1TB Harddrive DVD Drive On board Intel 630 Graphics or add you own video card. Wi...”
2018-01-04
Baltimore, MD
650 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 164 times

Just Incase anyone need a new pc see my post in the market. Great for VR pinball

Also anyone recommend good place in MD for powered coating? Want get some legs and rails done.

#7600 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

There are 17,940 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/152?hl=scottmaggie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.