(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 361.
#7501 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

What's up local-ish pinsiders. I figured I'd throw out some potential trade offers to possibly shake up my collection prior to the holidays. I have the following that I'd be willing to trade for the right machines/deals:
- MMr: Looks and plays perfect. Color upgrade, pinballpro backbox speakers, swapped GI lights from warm white to brighter white, and a few extra added lights (merlin plastic and archer plastic)
- AC/DC Premium (original not VE): Looks and plays perfect. Pingraffix flame blades with matching artwork for speaker panel, upgraded TNT lightning bolts w/ flasher, upgraded wood piece (part of swinging bell), and comes with uninstalled interactive band lighting mod w/ stage roof.
I would be looking for nice examples of the following in order of interest: TOTAN, No Good Gofers, Dialed In, TAF, and Tron. Cash would likely need to be thrown in for any deal involving the MMr (except for Dialed In).
Please PM me if interested. Would highly prefer a local deal so we can play test our respective games, but for anyone in the PA/NJ area I know of a great delivery service if need be.
Thanks!

Didn't you sell your TAF not too long ago?

#7502 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Didn't you sell your TAF not too long ago?

I sure did...but I always thought I'd eventually want one back. Feel the same way about the Indy that I sold. I have limited room and like to keep my collection rotating along and sometimes that means making tough decisions The TAF that I sold was a nice one too. The only reason was because I really wanted a TZ and found one. TZ is the machine that has stayed in my collection the longest and it would take quite a deal for me to part with it.

#7503 6 years ago

HUO Aerosmith Pro for sale just outside of Pittsburgh, PA. PM if interested. Thanks & Happy Holidays.

#7504 6 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

HUO Aerosmith Pro for sale just outside of Pittsburgh, PA. PM if interested. Thanks & Happy Holidays.

damn - was hoping for your wcs - maybe even bsd or ACDC - trade for my nice Ripleys!! GLWS.

#7505 6 years ago

Monopoly up for trades
Top trade prospects are WCS94, JP, A13, TFTC
Feel free to propose any offers.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to trade my Stern Monopoly machine. I have recently replaced all the rubbers, disassembled and cleaned the playfield, and added cliffy protectors. See my recommendations....”
2017-12-16
Altoona, PA
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1200 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7506 6 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Can't believe how much I love this game. With updates coming only gonna get better.

#7507 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Last Action Hero Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Last Action Hero with very nice playfield. The scoops have typical wear around the edges but I was imaging the playfield after Cliffy protectors are installed. Cabinet looks good...”
2017-12-16
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 564 times
Contributed to Pinside

Michael

#7508 6 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Machine - For Sale
Last Action HeroNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Last Action Hero with very nice playfield. Cabinet looks good. Missing art at bottom right of backbox which is in coin door to glue back on. Games plays well. Working but needs ...”
36 minutes ago Purcellville, VA 2,100
mbelofsky

Michael

Good price Mike !

#7509 6 years ago

Making some room.

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking for a local sale and so haven't taken extensive photos. Come and see it. This was obviously on route at some point, but the cabinet and playfield are very nice. This cur...”
2017-12-16
Ellicott City, MD
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 222 times

#7510 6 years ago

Looking for a trade for a nice Woz. Local to Md/Pa/Va. Have a few trade options if anyone looking to move one.

#7511 6 years ago

I'll post here that I'm looking for a TSPP. I know there are some listed for $7500 right now but that is outside what I am looking to spend.

I'm in southeast PA.

#7512 6 years ago

Deleted.

#7513 6 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

I'll post here that I'm looking for a TSPP. I know there are some listed for $7500 right now but that is outside what I am looking to spend.
I'm in southeast PA.

Are they selling them as a pair of two TSPP games for $7500?

#7514 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Are they selling them as a pair of two TSPP games for $7500?

under 5k all day long....always see them for sale.

#7515 6 years ago

Guns N Roses listed in the marketplace

Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a very nice Data East Guns and Roses pinball machine. Game has been shopped with LEDs added! New rubber, some LED flashers, new pinballs, cleaned and waxed. Disp...”
2018-02-06
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 579 times

#7516 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

under 5k all day long....always see them for sale.

Until you're looking for one, then they dry up or the price skyrockets.

I could have bought one last year from my own neighborhood, but it was in rougher shape than I wanted.

#7517 6 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

Until you're looking for one, then they dry up or the price skyrockets.
I could have bought one last year from my own neighborhood, but it was in rougher shape than I wanted.

Just sold a fairly nice, but routed one for $4200

#7520 6 years ago

Looking for a Zeke's Peak or Ice Cold Beer arcade. Any leads would be very much appreciated.

#7521 6 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Looking for a Zeke's Peak or Ice Cold Beer arcade. Any leads would be very much appreciated.

These wanted ads for a ICB are coming up everywhere. Last one I saw it sold for $2,200.

#7522 6 years ago

#7523 6 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

There was an ICB on mr pinball this morning on the west coast. It was cheap, so it might not be available any more.

#7524 6 years ago

Trying to make some room for a different game. Posting my pitstop here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58114

#7525 6 years ago

I'll be listing my Goldeneye for sale sometime within the next few days or right after Christmas if you are still interested.
Zero flipper button wear, very very slight magnet wear and only if you look at a certain angle.
All ramps taken off and cleaned, all rubbers replaced with colored titans. 100% LED. . . . .All non ghosting leds, all flashers, even the Goldeneye lettering.
I spent a lot of time going through each insert and making sure the correct leds looked good between comets and cointakers. Backboard plastic is lighted as well as behind the flippers/apron. New satellite dish added by the previous owner. I also added a new center orange lock target. It's the nicest Goldeneye I've ever seen.

#7526 6 years ago

Spider-Man Black for sale listed in the market. Text with questions. 804-833-4967.

#7527 6 years ago

I'm looking for a Flintstones pinball. PM me if you have one for sale.

#7528 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Diner or Taxi within a couple hours of DC or Philly. PM if you know of any out there for sale. Thanks

#7529 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I'm looking for a Flintstones pinball. PM me if you have one for sale.

Check Pittsburgh Craiglist. I believe one was posted. Fyi

#7530 6 years ago

Xmas bump. Hoping for RFM near md/pa/va

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “New Star Wars movie so time to add the pin Game looks huo. Cabinet perfect, monitor bright , pf looks great flippers rebuilt. Light saber repaired with new 2803 chip which I sip ...”
2017-12-15
Bethany Beach, DE
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 378 times

#7531 6 years ago

Put my super nice AC/DC Premium up for sale or trade. Ideally looking for an NGG, TOTAN, Tron Pro, Met Premium, Tom, or TAF.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful AC/DC Premium that plays perfectly. The machine has the following mods: pinbits upgraded lightning bolt flashers, pingraffix flaming pinblades and matching speaker panel ...”
2017-12-23
Vienna, VA
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 689 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7532 6 years ago

Man I miss this thread. Moved from VA to Tokyo 5 months ago and cannot find scratch here to buy, sell or trade.
Be thankful there are so many great folks in this area and have a very Merry Christmas!
See you back in a couple of years!

#7533 6 years ago

Getting ready to list a players condition T2 w/ some upgrades $2300, and a players Tag-Team w/ a beautiful backglass $900. I'm over max capacity. I'm always good for pinside fees.

#7534 6 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

Man I miss this thread. Moved from VA to Tokyo 5 months ago and cannot find scratch here to buy, sell or trade.
Be thankful there are so many great folks in this area and have a very Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas - do they have new pinball machines at arcades there?? Enjoy the beautiful women!!!

-Nate

#7535 6 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

Tag-Team w/ a beautiful backglass $900

Cool, I asked a while back about this game; looks like you are ready now. I'm a few over capacity ATM, but this game looks fun. If you are a little flexible on timing, we may be able to work a deal.

#7536 6 years ago

Looking to trade my GBpro for a SM.

#7537 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Looking to trade my GBpro for a SM.

Throwing in the towel even before the (hopefully) upcoming code update?

#7538 6 years ago

just a last minute hail mary...... Just finished restoring a Galaga cocktail for a close friends wife and POOF the PCB took a dump. Anyone in the area got a spare PCB or eproms or anything for a galaga machine? I dont really have any options at this point, just hoping someone close by has parts i can borrow or buy.

THANKS!

#7539 6 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

just a last minute hail mary...... Just finished restoring a Galaga cocktail for a close friends wife and POOF the PCB took a dump. Anyone in the area got a spare PCB or eproms or anything for a galaga machine? I dont really have any options at this point, just hoping someone close by has parts i can borrow or buy.
THANKS!

Possibly have one that can be borrowed- I'll IM you.

#7540 6 years ago

Have my restored IJ playfield set for sale.

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Have WMS IJ playfield that was touched up and cleared. Note the mini playfield has holes drilled to light the red plastic sides. Will come with new set of Reese’s Rails too. ...”
2018-01-08
Reading, PA
1,150 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 836 times

#7541 6 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Have my restored IJ playfield set for sale.

Parts - For Sale
IJ TPA WMS cleared main/mini PF set for saleUsed, good condition “Have IJ playfield that was touched up and cleared. Please contact if you want more specific pics, etc. I have no idea when or if I will ever get to swapping out mine which is alr...”
27 days ago Reading, PA 1,300 (OBO)
dmacy

Did you end up selling that beautiful IJ?

#7542 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Did you end up selling that beautiful IJ?

If I would ship it would have been sold many times by now. I’m not comfortable with shipping and not needing to sell so I may just have to keep it.

#7543 6 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

If I would ship it would have been sold many times by now. I’m not comfortable with shipping and not needing to sell so I may just have to keep it.

Aww what a shame

#7544 6 years ago

Looking to trade a Spider-Man Black for a Flintstones. Cash my way. PM me if interested.

#7545 6 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

Not the same, but start looking into candy cabinets. They look great, and are fun to play on.

#7546 6 years ago

My WCS is up for sale in Alexandria...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Lots of new stuff on this WCS: Full Cliffy set (6 cliffys) plus shooter lane Cliffy CPR plastic set with screened Coin Toss plastic Pinbits plastic protector set New soccer ball N...”
2017-12-25
Alexandria, VA
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 402 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7547 6 years ago

I’m looking to buy a Williams Indiana Jones. If you’ve got one for sale, let me know. Cash in hand, ready to go!

#7548 6 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I’m looking to buy a Williams Indiana Jones. If you’ve got one for sale, let me know. Cash in hand, ready to go!

Shopping one right now! cab has some scratches but no fade. PM with your budget

#7549 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Shopping one right now! cab has some scratches but no fade. PM with your budget

Sent you a pm

#7550 6 years ago

Still interested in a trade for my Monopoly.
WCS94, JP, TFTC are top choices.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to trade my Stern Monopoly machine. I have recently replaced all the rubbers, disassembled and cleaned the playfield, and added cliffy protectors. See my recommendations....”
2017-12-16
Altoona, PA
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1200 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/151 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.