(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,022 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Spelunk71
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 361.
#7401 6 years ago

Found a nice wh20....have a lot of trade offers and or long trips Hoping for local cash offer.

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Routed tron that I shopped and added some nice upgrades: Blue lollipop armor, El wire ramps, arcade mod, End of line cliffy, Speaker panel LEDs Hallmark light cycles Pinbits ...”
2017-12-02
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1324 times

#7402 6 years ago

Game Of Thrones LE for sale or trade. Home Use Only, low plays with art blades and Stern topper. Make me an offer or i'm interested in trading +/- cash for Monster Bash or TOTAN.

#7403 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Diamond Plate Diner with lots of new parts. new plastics, plastic protectors, LED's including flashers, star posts, rubbers, flipper bats, balls, drop target decals, glass, legs, ...”
2017-11-17
Gettysburg, PA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1409 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7404 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

Machine - For Sale
Diamond Plate DinerNew!Partially shopped/refurbished “Diamond Plate Diner with lots of new parts. new plastics, plastic protectors, LED's, star posts, rubbers, flipper bats, balls, drop target decals, glass, legs, casters. i removed...”
14 hours ago Gettysburg, PA 3,000
weaverj

Are not all Diners Diamond Plate?

#7405 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Are not all Diners Diamond Plate?

No, in fact Diner was the first game to have this option and it's rarer. All games received DP clear coating beginning with T2.
As for added value, to me there should be none implied.

You can have a worn-through DP game or a pristine non-DP game. It just depends how it was maintained over the years.

#7406 6 years ago

... Get the game, find out all the artwork on the playfield has been changed - the plates have been recolored to a transparent-looking color. "They're diamond plates!"

#7407 6 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

You can have a worn-through DP game or a pristine non-DP game. It just depends how it was maintained over the years.

Sure, but DP playfields typically hold up much better...hence the process, designation and purpose. I've seen many more non-DP playfields over the years with a ton of wear, and only a few DP's with any type of "significant" wear. I've seen a few TAF's and Hurricane's with wear, but they were most likely either poorly maintained, played to death or abused.

#7408 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Sure, but DP playfields typically hold up much better...hence the process, designation and purpose. I've seen many more non-DP playfields over the years with a ton of wear, and only a few DP's with any type of "significant" wear. I've seen a few TAF's and Hurricane's with wear, but they were most likely either poorly maintained, played to death or abused.

Well sure, that's to be expected! I just wouldn't assume anything by "expected", without seeing the actual machine. In this particular case, using the DP moniker with the for sale ad is absolutely warranted because looking at the pictures, that Diner is in incredible condition.

#7409 6 years ago

These are back up for grabs. Buyer could not come up with cash.

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Had a ton of people asking me about this when they saw it in the pictures of an arcade deal that I recently got. I was able to get a better look at it today and get some pictures. ...”
2017-11-09
Lehigh Valley, PA
1,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 540 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Batman Forever Archived
As is - “Up for sale is a project Batman Forever. Game is mostly working but needs to be gone through. Boards look good. Display is gassing. Right 2 Flippers work, left flipper is binde...”
2017-11-12
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 255 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7410 6 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy a real nice White Water, located in Northern VA. Thanks”
2017-11-13
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 58 days
Viewed: 165 times

Still in the hunt for a nice White Water

#7411 6 years ago

Still looking for a new MET, JP or shadow. Can turn around quick this weekend - PM if interested.

#7412 6 years ago

HUO tron sold to Klov guy. Paid fee cause Pinside so awesome

#7413 6 years ago

knew that wasn't going to last.

#7414 6 years ago

Swe1 up. Gonna be doing a purge. 5 games up as soon as I can get everything set back up and pictures.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Fully working Swe1. Previous owner had it since 2001 in home use before that he said it was in a local pub. Cleaned up,new rubbers, waxed,leds. Playfield, plastics and monitor are...”
2017-11-19
Chalfont, PA
3,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 106 times

#7415 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Swe1 up. Gonna be doing a purge. 5 games up as soon as I can get everything set back up and pictures.

CRT? which model, how old is it?
THanks

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Episode INew!Partially shopped/refurbished “Fully working Swe1. Previous owner had it since 2001 in home use before that he said it was in a local pub.
Cleaned up,new rubbers, waxed,leds. Playfield, plastics and monitor are...”
1 day ago Doylestown, PA 3,000 (OBO)
ryandimx

#7416 6 years ago

Considering letting go of my players Tales From The Crypt for $2500. No topper or shaker assembly, and cracked plastics but fully functional. Will post on the Marketplace if anyone is interested

#7417 6 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Considering letting go of my players Tales From The Crypt for $2500. No topper or shaker assembly, and cracked plastics but fully functional. Will post on the Marketplace if anyone is interested

Did you just buy that from the lady on CL?

#7418 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Did you just buy that from the lady on CL?

No I’ve had mine for several years

#7419 6 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

No I’ve had mine for several years

Very cool.! PM Sent -

#7420 6 years ago

Very nice Family Guy listed.

Machine - For Sale
Family Guy Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Super nice, low play Family Guy for sale. HUO 466 total plays. Plays perfect, clean, just as you'd expect. LEDs, cliffy on TV kickout since the beginning. Plastic protectors. ...”
2017-11-21
Drums, PA
5,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 445 times

#7421 6 years ago

Nice Funhouse FS:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
FunHouse Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Putting my Funhouse up for sale. Game is in nice condition and plays very well, good strong flippers. I've had the game for about 2 years and tore the top apart when I first got it...”
2017-11-21
Upper Freehold, NJ
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1216 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7422 6 years ago

Looking for some invisiglass or HD glass. PM me if anyone has a sheet they would like to sell before I go and buy a new one.

I also have a players condition Freddy for sale. Glove and fingers intact and all plastics and mechanicals are in working order. Game plays great. Some playfield wear. Pics and video available.

#7423 6 years ago
Quoted from GGBGROUP:

Looking for some invisiglass or HD glass. PM me if anyone has a sheet they would like to sell before I go and buy a new one.
I also have a players condition Freddy for sale. Glove and fingers intact and all plastics and mechanicals are in working order. Game plays great. Some playfield wear. Pics and video available.

I am really curious if someone would want to sell invisiglass. Count me in if so!

#7424 6 years ago

A bit off topic but looking for a Hydro Thunder local to zip 20763.
Thank You
Happy Holidays

#7425 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I am really curious if someone would want to sell invisiglass. Count me in if so!

I would buy some too. I always think about buying as a group for the discount but then delivery becomes a pain

#7426 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I would buy some too. I always think about buying as a group for the discount but then delivery becomes a pain

If there is a group buy where we can save some cash, count me in. After having it on Spiderman and then not having it on my other games, I kind of miss it. I'd grab some.

#7427 6 years ago

When i get home later ill check things out....i have a few sheets of invisaglass /stern hd glass that im not currently using. I usually wldnt sell any but i downsized and probably wont need all them . If interested message me and we can talk. It wld have to b picked up in person.

#7428 6 years ago

If you install the Pin Stadium light kit then you're getting two mods for the price one of. Totally eliminates glare since the lighting is coming from inside the game. Really incredible looking on both Baywatch and yesterday I swapped it over into Mustang.

#7429 6 years ago

Considering selling my Star Wars Pro or trading for a decent LotR. Just picked it up at the Allentown show. I'll update this with a Marketplace ad tonight. I paid $5K so looking for as much of that back as I can get.

#7430 6 years ago

I have a sheet of jjp wide-body invisiglass still in the box if anyone is nearby and wants to make an offer.

#7431 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

If you install the Pin Stadium light kit then you're getting two mods for the price one of. Totally eliminates glare since the lighting is coming from inside the game. Really incredible looking on both Baywatch and yesterday I swapped it over into Mustang.

Thanks - I'll consider this approach but I'm not sure I'd agree they total eliminate glare.
http://www.pinstadium.com/mt-content/uploads/2017/06/mmr_led_lighting_pinball.png

#7432 6 years ago
Quoted from GGBGROUP:

Thanks - I'll consider this approach but I'm not sure I'd agree they total eliminate glare.
http://www.pinstadium.com/mt-content/uploads/2017/06/mmr_led_lighting_pinball.png

I was exaggerating a bit, but if you were thinking of buying both mods, buy Pin Stadium first and see if you think magic glass is still needed.

#7433 6 years ago

Still looking to sell my HUO LOTR, really nice shape, low plays, all original. I have lowered the price to $5600. If you have a cash offer send it my way. No trades please. Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Hi there, I'm selling my HUO Lord of the Rings in super nice shape. I bought this game from the original owner who bought it new in 2004. It had 463 original plays when I bought i...”
2017-11-07
Portsmouth, VA
5,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 306 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7434 6 years ago

Jungle Lord for sale. Game is in average condition. Will need a good shop job but works and plays.
Known issues are: Backglass looks good for the most part but bottom edge is lifting/flaking. Match/credit display only shows single digit on the credit side. (Never looked into it.) Game blows the solenoid fuse every couple of games. I tried running each solenoid in test mode to find the one causing it but it won't blow right away. So gave up looking for it.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jungle Lord Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Jungle Lord. It play. Not all work though. You buy. Pay cash!!!!”
2017-11-21
Harrisburg, PA
Viewed: 377 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7435 6 years ago

It is a crt. I haven't done anything to it so I'd assume factory.

#7436 6 years ago

Still looking for met pro shadow and or jp. Can act asap lmk

#7437 6 years ago

Just a few nice old Bally solid-state pins in today;
Harlem Globetrotters
Playboy
Strikes & Spares

These are all working and just need shopped so will sell them as they sit as I know everyone has their own standard to shopping a game but I can shop if desired.

#7438 6 years ago

If anyone has a Slugfest they are looking to part with let me know. I’m ok with condition issues as long as it is priced appropriately.

#7439 6 years ago

Just posted my Game of Thrones LE in the Market. Just looking to change things up a bit. Trades considered but really looking for TOTAN or Monster Bash +/- Cash of course. $6800!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home Use only with probably a couple hundred plays. Art blades installed inside. I also have the official topper I can add to the deal for a reasonable price. I'll consider partia...”
2017-11-26
Pasadena, MD
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 174 times

#7440 6 years ago

My ghostbusters LE is for sale. Looking for reasonable offers. Looking for trades also.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Ghostbusters LE Pinball Has LER mods lighted echo car Rare Proton beam mods (el wire) Also have a spare 1/12 scale model lit proton pack I can throw in (at one point it was tied in...”
2017-11-24
Warrenton, VA
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 225 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7441 6 years ago

Nice Stargate for sale in eastern PA

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Stargate Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This is the nicest Stargate I have seen. Was redone by another pinsider. This was his description from when I bought it a few months ago. Well here is a really nice Stargate for so...”
2017-11-26
Harleysville, PA
2,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 551 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7442 6 years ago

I have a Segasa Monaco (1977) I am looking to sell. Playfield is in pretty good shape and the cabinet isn't bad. Plays well, fully functional. Looking for what I paid for it--$600. Buyer pickup only. PM me for any questions.

Added over 6 years ago: Created a marketplace listing for the Monaco:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57244

#7443 6 years ago

Buyer disappeared on me so back to virtual pimping Updated ad for possible trades.

#7444 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

I have a Segasa Monaco (1977) I am looking to sell. Playfield is in pretty good shape and the cabinet isn't bad. Plays well, fully functional. Looking for what I paid for it--$600. Buyer pickup only. PM me for any questions.
Added 2 days ago: Created a marketplace listing for the Monaco:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57244

could you post a better pic of the playfield? Thanks

#7445 6 years ago

Addams Family Genetator & Addams Family Values!!!

#7446 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

My ghostbusters LE is for sale. Looking for reasonable offers. Looking for trades also

I sent you a message knockerlover

#7447 6 years ago

Is anyone interested in a new in box dialed in limited edition for trade?

Also have a new in box Hobbit Smaug.

#7448 6 years ago

Anyone looking for a pristine modded TSPP?? Pm me if you have something to offer in trade from the same era or newer.

#7449 6 years ago

Dude in the tspp thread was looking to trade for one and the only thing listed in his collection was gotg.

#7450 6 years ago

Still hoping for nice wh20. Would trade a very nice tron toward it.

There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/149 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.