(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,045 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by GCS2000
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,045 posts in this topic. You are on page 148 of 361.
#7351 6 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

Do you guys ever go back and fourth on selling machines that you really like, now I feel like I don't want to sell it. I feel like I am selling off one of my children or something.

It's not a child. If you "Tilt" your children, you get into trouble.

That said, your Black Knight 2k a nice looking game; it's going to be hard to let go of. (and hard to replace)

Quoted from Colsond3:

ask whoever you sell it to if they will give you first dibs on it

I just bought my old No Fear back. It came up and I like the game. Helps that I didn't screw the buyer over when selling

Quoted from Colsond3:

I've probably sold 4 or 5 games that I really regret selling, mainly due to work I put into them

I'm in the middle of rebuilding a Mata Hari. I didn't love the theme and figured it was a short timer. It looks nice, but had more issues than I thought.

I fixed the electrical issues and rebuilt the pops and the flippers. The only thing left is to put in new drop targets. I was planning on selling it, but now I really like how it plays. Might have to sell something else to make room for another pin I have already made purchase arrangements on.

So basically, do what you want. Just make sure you want to sell before a buyer shows up at your house.

#7352 6 years ago

My Dialed In LE still for sale. JP, GB, WCS, MET and Shadow potential trades/cash.

#7353 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I'm in the middle of rebuilding a Mata Hari. I didn't love the theme and figured it was a short timer. It looks nice, but had more issues than I thought.
I fixed the electrical issues and rebuilt the pops and the flippers. The only thing left is to put in new drop targets. I was planning on selling it, but now I really like how it plays. Might have to sell something else to make room for another pin I have already made purchase arrangements on.
So basically, do what you want. Just make sure you want to sell before a buyer shows up at your house.

SS or EM? Just wondered.

#7354 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

SS or EM? Just wondered.

It's an SS machine. I like the few SS machines with electronics and chimes. The chimes sound so much better than the early beep-boop boards

#7355 6 years ago

Alright, so I have decided to sell my MMr. I'll be putting up a for sale ad in the next few days but figured I'd throw this out there for feelers. Per usual, I will definitely pay the appropriate pinside fees when the machine sells.

The machine has a July 2016 build date and is in excellent condition, no cab or playfield damage or wear of any kind. It has the color display update, pinball pro backbox speakers (sounds much better/clearer!), upgraded GI lighting to cool white LEDs, and the following additional custom lighting: led underneath archer plastic behind catapult, LED behind merlin plastic, and LED strip behind flippers in trough entrance. The game plays perfectly.

Looking for $8000 and pickup is strongly preferred. Considering that a new one sells for $8000 plus $250-$300 for shipping, then another $400 for the color display upgrade, and $75 for the speakers...this is a very solid deal for the #1 rated machine of all time. Please PM me if you're interested.

#7356 6 years ago

Which one of you lucky ducks picked up the $1000 Indiana Jones near Baltimore yesterday?

#7357 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Which one of you lucky ducks picked up the $1000 Indiana Jones near Baltimore yesterday?

not it. i tried though; no response.

#7358 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Wh20....

#7359 6 years ago

Put up the marketplace ad to sell my MMr. May consider knocking a little off of the price for a quick, cash sale with pickup by Sunday. Not really looking for a trade on this one.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The machine is in excellent condition (zero cab or playfield wear/damage) and plays perfectly. It has the color upgrade and pinball pro backbox speakers. I updated the GI LEDs to c...”
2017-11-08
Vienna, VA
7,850 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 677 times

#7360 6 years ago

Black Rose for sale. Open to trades on other DMD titles + or - cash.

Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition Black Rose. Cabinet has usual fade and a few scrapes. The playfield has some wear spots(see pictures) and the cannon door is 3D printed until new ones become avai...”
2017-10-27
Lombard, IL
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 427 times

#7361 6 years ago

In observance of Veteran’s Day, I’ll take $100 off my TOM to any active/retired military personnel (price is firm at $7k to everyone else).

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Good: List of things done within the last year: New Plastic Ramps installed New Plastic set installed New Truck plastic installed plus a new one in bag New Targets installed Afterm...”
2017-11-02
Fairfax, VA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1819 times

#7362 6 years ago

Sold 3 pins yesterday so im looking to buy a few . Looking for a well priced hobbit le and rrwoz with 2.0 light boards. Also maybe some very nice huo or restored b/w titles.

#7363 6 years ago

Looking to sell my Iron Man in the market; https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/55561
Also considering letting go of my HUO Met pro pm me if interested. If you have seen the ad and considered me too far I will load up and meet you halfway if you don't want to come try her out 1st.

#7364 6 years ago

DI LE still available for trade/cash. PM if interested. Considering GB, MET PRO, JP, WCS, Shadow and ToM for trades....

#7365 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Hi there, I'm selling my HUO Lord of the Rings in super nice shape. I bought this game from the original owner who bought it new in 2004. It had 463 original plays when I bought i...”
2017-11-07
Portsmouth, VA
5,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 306 times
Contributed to Pinside

Selling my HUO Lord of the Rings only because I bought a LOTR LE from a friend. Very nice game, not looking for any trades. My ad says firm, but if a little flexibility will make the difference feel free to make an offer. Thanks!

#7366 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

DI LE still available for trade/cash. PM if interested. Considering GB, MET PRO, JP, WCS, Shadow and ToM for trades....

You should try and get a TOM. Fun pin.

#7367 6 years ago

Bump - Final price reduction.

#7368 6 years ago

Just listed my Tee'd Off - Looking to trade for another DMD as listed in the ad.

Machine - For Trade
Tee'd Off Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This machine is in outstanding condition. It does not look as though it spent a day in an arcade or on route. Plays perfectly and has very minor wear around the gopher wheel. Compl...”
2017-11-09
York, PA
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 76 times

#7369 6 years ago

Looking for a 13' skee ball.

#7370 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Sold 3 pins yesterday so im looking to buy a few . Looking for a well priced hobbit le and rrwoz with 2.0 light boards. Also maybe some very nice huo or restored b/w titles.

Bump....

#7371 6 years ago

Just posted my Guns N’ Roses and still have gble for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This thing ROCKS the HOUSE! Listen to all your favorite guns and roses songs while you play pinball! 1994 Data East Guns n Roses Pinball Machine. This one includes a rare origin...”
2017-11-10
Warrenton, VA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 289 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have a GBLE #460. I'd like to trade +/- cash depending on the deal, but am open to cash offers as well. A few of the games I'm looking for are a METLE or a DILE, I wouldn't min...”
2017-11-01
Warrenton, VA
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 602 times

#7372 6 years ago

Lots of trade options far away....hoping for a local trade for my Tron...Local Wh20 anyone?

#7373 6 years ago

Thinking of selling my Medieval Madness Remake (Standard Edition) plus HD color upgrade. My game is literally 1 week out of the box, game was built in oct 2017 and runs flawlessly. Would sell for 7800$. Game costs 8k, hd colorupgrade costs $400, and most people have to ship it for another 250-350. So if anyone would like to save 700-1000 bucks on one that has under 50 plays. Let me know, but I wont ship it.

#7374 6 years ago

Just posted my baby PAC man. PAC man game CHEATS lol

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Baby Pac-Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “New Alltek MPU , LED throughout. Wear above left flipper (see pictures)”
2017-11-10
Wilmington, DE
1,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 654 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7375 6 years ago

Looking for a MET pro or nice shadow or Jurassic Park. Thinking of selling my Judge Dredd (nice example fully loaded with color dmd, deadmod, etc). Need another non widebody. PM me if interested.

#7376 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Theatre of Magic in the 6k+ trade range for my loaded Tron pro with nice mods....

#7377 6 years ago

Looking for a Rolling Stones (Pro). Have an AC\DC (Pro) to trade. PM if interested.

#7378 6 years ago

So who ended up buying that halfway decent Tales from the Crypt that was on CL? I think I just missed it...

#7379 6 years ago

FS/FT: "players" ID4, playfield in good shape, plays well, 2 ramp entrances need repaired. Once the ramps are repaired it plays great. $1800. Just haven't had time to work on it. Looking for something 1991 or newer, single pin for the ID4, must be of equal or greater value, obviously I'm willing to make up the difference in cash. Comes with new Alien head. Prefer local deals within 100 miles of 21122 Pasadena, Md.

#7380 6 years ago

Looking for a real nice White Water

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy a real nice White Water, located in Northern VA. Thanks”
2017-11-13
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 58 days
Viewed: 165 times

#7381 6 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Looking for a real nice White Water

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: White Water - Northern VirginiaNew!Wanted! “Looking to buy a real nice White Water, located in Northern VA.

Thanks”
1 day ago Vienna, VA
Wanted
Ramjet

Lol I know one in Arlington you can try out

#7382 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

He's already played it and now he's hooked!

#7383 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Arlington VA - great place! Miss the area....

#7384 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

He's already played it and now he's hooked!

I figured!

#7385 6 years ago

cash ready for the following: JP, Shadow, WCS and potentially MET Pro. PM if you have. Can complete deal ASAP.

#7386 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Congo.Can do cash or a 2 for one.Have nice games for the 2for.Nick at 610-306-6126 Thanks

#7387 6 years ago

Still have my IJ playfield ready for someone to swap and includes a new set of rails:

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Have WMS IJ playfield that was touched up and cleared. Note the mini playfield has holes drilled to light the red plastic sides. Will come with new set of Reese’s Rails too. ...”
2018-01-08
Reading, PA
1,150 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 836 times

#7388 6 years ago

Looking for a Funhouse or IJ in reasonable (not pricing for ultimate insane HUO) condition

#7389 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Looking for a Funhouse or IJ in reasonable (not pricing for ultimate insane HUO) condition

There is a FH and IJ for sale in the Worcester Craigslist

#7390 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I’ll be having my IJ up for sale soon. It’s very nice with new cabinet. Have a restored playfield as well not installed.

#7391 6 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Looking for a nice Congo.Can do cash or a 2 for one.Have nice games for the 2for.Nick at 610-306-6126 Thanks

Left you a message. Just got star wars premium and need to let go of a pin. Congo unfortunately seems to be the only one my family will allow to leave. I'm in Villanova.

Glen

#7392 6 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I’ll be having my IJ up for sale soon. It’s very nice with new cabinet. Have a restored playfield as well not installed.

We should talk I’m cool with a PF swap, priced accordingly

#7393 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

There is a FH and IJ for sale in the Worcester Craigslist

Funhouse is 5200! And it’s routed with PF issues. I’d love one but that is a rip.

#7394 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Funhouse is 5200! And it’s routed with PF issues. I’d love one but that is a rip.

Maybe the price can be less? I do agree the asking price is high.

#7395 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Maybe the price can be less? I do agree the asking price is high.

Good point, maybe it’s worth an email. But it’s really really high... it’s either that game
Or Black rose

#7396 6 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I can confirm this IJ is beautiful!

#7397 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

If it's from dmacy just buy it. Great pins

#7398 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

I have to agree. And a great guy to deal with!

#7399 6 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

PM sent. Some top notch guys are recommending you

#7400 6 years ago

Really don't want to list this, but need space for another game.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Batman Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Undocumented HUO DE Batman. Backglass is perfect, playfield only has a tiny bit of wear at the top rollovers, and very slight wear spot at the kickout. Cabinet and backbox are near...”
2017-11-16
Langhorne, PA
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 757 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 18,045 posts in this topic. You are on page 148 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/148?hl=vividpsychosis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.