(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 361.
#7301 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Also can use the kiosk for this awesome app that a Pinsider has developed.
https://iscored.info/

and he's a local guy, too!

#7302 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Firepower. CPR playfield (100 made), plastics, Mayfair backglass, Rottendog MPU-Driver combo board and power supply, led's. $2100 is at least 600 less than has been spent. No labor...”
2018-01-22
Savage, MD
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1748 times
Contributed to Pinside
Firepower.
CPR playfield, plastics, Mayfair backglass, Rottendog MPU-Driver combo board and power supply, led's.
Listed in Market place. Pictures in the add. $2800 Cash and carry Jessup Maryland 20794. Pinsider price $2700.
I like this game allot. If no sale happy to keep. Would consider trade for a decent Dirty Harry + or - $.
Added over 6 years ago: I am open to some trades besides Dirty Harry. F-14 in good shape without full mylar on playfield. Whirlwind in nice shape. Looking for some nice drivers. Hydro-Thunder or linked pair. Linked pair of Rush California, Alcatraz or Speed drivers. Linked pair of Arctic Thunder drivers. Linked pair of Motorcycle drivers. Nice pair of cabinets for linked set of Off road challenge or Crusin USA boards I have. Nice Spy Hunter, Star Wars vector.
Thank You

Added over 6 years ago: Hopefully here is a link to CPR website pictures of Firepower playfields.
If it does not work. These are in the CPR website
http://www.classicplayfields.com/photo102.html

#7303 6 years ago

Need to bring my Vampire in to start reassembly and want to finish that up, so I really need space...

So in the spirit of hooking a fellow Pinsider up, willing to sell the Road Kings I mentioned a post or two back for $650 if somebody comes and grabs it by 9pm tonight.

On top of it being pretty nice overall and having Pinscore displays and new legs, I also LED'd and shopped it yesterday and put a new coin door lock on (was working on it when the Eagles game started, so I felt it would be bad luck if I stopped during the game so I kept tinkering). This is a decent System 11 game for cheap, so if it's not gone tonight I'm going to list it elsewhere for more $$, then break it down and store it pending pickup. If anyone's interested let me know.

#7304 6 years ago

Souped up Doctor Who for trade for STTNG or LOTR

#7305 6 years ago

TWD has a nice cash offer down south. Hoping to avoid drive. Final bump. SWE1, SM, SST ToM.

#7306 6 years ago

Almost finished with the new touchscreen kiosk. A few pics of it running live tv, the jukebox and the touch games at once. Listen to the jukebox or watch TV or both while playing games.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5zrjL65OdgtYj6UF3

#7307 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Almost finished with the new touchscreen kiosk. A few pics of it running live tv, the jukebox and the touch games at once. Listen to the jukebox or watch TV or both while playing games.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/5zrjL65OdgtYj6UF3

Video showing some of the capabilities of the kiosk.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/JNocs0iYaTQTbS7E2

#7308 6 years ago

Halloween Bump

#7309 6 years ago

Have a routed Tron that I cleaned up and made very nice....Has a scratch on right side cab that needs to be touched up if that bugs you...Tons of mods: blue armor, ewire ramps, light cycle, arcade mod, apron flasher mod, pinbits protectors, rebuilt flippers, original translite....Really looking for trades....SWE1, ToM, SM, Wh20, Congo. Pics coming soon.

#7310 6 years ago

Ghostbusters Pro (HUO, low plays, some mods) for trade. Most interested in GOT, but i'll entertain other offers as well -- LOTR? Whitewater? Cash on either side to make the deal work is okay by me.

#7311 6 years ago

Just posted my loaded Dialed-In LE. Looking for a nice shadow, congo or ToM. PM me if interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56150

#7312 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Have a routed Tron that I cleaned up and made very nice....Has a scratch on right side cab that needs to be touched up if that bugs you...Tons of mods: blue armor, ewire ramps, light cycle, arcade mod, apron flasher mod, pinbits protectors, rebuilt flippers, original translite....Really looking for trades....SWE1, ToM, SM, Wh20, Congo. Pics coming soon.

Price?

#7313 6 years ago

Have a few pms. Really looking for trades to start

#7314 6 years ago

WANTED:
Super Nice, clean, restored/refurbished Williams 1987 FIRE!
Ideally would be a Champaign Edition but maybe too much $$$ due limited production.
I’m thinking about branding my dental office with a fire truck theme (looking at a fire truck to purchase on Friday). Perfect excuse to buy a fire themed pin for the Office!! Are there any other firemen/truck pins suitable ie no cleavage...? Want to purchase before year end. Thanks for any input.

#7315 6 years ago
Quoted from Grateful_Pin:

WANTED:
Super Nice, clean, restored/refurbished Williams 1987 FIRE!
Ideally would be a Champaign Edition but maybe too much $$$ due limited production.
I’m thinking about branding my dental office with a fire truck theme (looking at a fire truck to purchase on Friday). Perfect excuse to buy a fire themed pin for the Office!! Are there any other firemen/truck pins suitable ie no cleavage...? Want to purchase before year end. Thanks for any input.

GOTTLIEB rescue 911 is a cool game

#7316 6 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

GOTTLIEB rescue 911 is a cool game

I looked at that and definely seems like a better game but ambulance the big theme. I’m going to purchase a fire truck and wrap it with my logos and park in on grassy knoll next to my building landscaped with boulders and such. So I’d like a more fire truck type theme. Gonna give patients quarters after/before appointments to play and keep track of male, female, child high scores on social media for week, month, year....

#7317 6 years ago

I looked at that and definely seems like a better game but ambulance the big theme. I’m going to purchase a fire truck and wrap it with my logos and park in on grassy knoll next to my building landscaped with boulders and such. So I’d like a more fire truck type theme. Gonna give patients quarters after/before appointments to play and keep track of male, female, child high scores on social media for week, month, year....

use tokens they will keep quarters.

#7318 6 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

use tokens they will keep quarters.

Yeah. I meant tokens

#7319 6 years ago

so get an ambulance in stead of fire truck probably cheaper

#7320 6 years ago

Selling my BK2K it's in pretty good shape. Ad is here. $2200 obo. (Ad says firm on CL because of crazy low ballers). richmond.craigslist.org link

#7321 6 years ago

Looking for a whitewater. Couple pins to trade.

#7322 6 years ago

Listed my GBLE for trade or sale.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have a GBLE #460. I'd like to trade +/- cash depending on the deal, but am open to cash offers as well. A few of the games I'm looking for are a METLE or a DILE, I wouldn't min...”
2017-11-01
Warrenton, VA
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 602 times

#7323 6 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

Selling my BK2K it's in pretty good shape. Ad is here. $2200 obo. (Ad says firm on CL because of crazy low ballers).

I saw that sitting next to a Trident and thought it was you. It's a nice machine. GLWTS

What are you getting to take it's place?

#7324 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I saw that sitting next to a Trident and thought it was you. It's a nice machine. GLWTS
What are you getting to take it's place?

Ty! At the moment nothing just hoarding money. I'm considering buying a GOT PRO maybe for Christmas.

#7325 6 years ago

Selling my BK2K it's in pretty good shape. Ad is here. $2200 obo. (Ad says firm on CL because of crazy low ballers). richmond.craigslist.org link

God, I'm so tempted on this. Was a blast to play at league. My only issue is where I could put it because I'm currently renting

#7326 6 years ago

Looking for a X-Men LE, willing to buy straight up or trade a Goldeneye for it.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy or trade for a HUO X-Men LE. I can buy it straight up or trade a really nice Goldeneye (plus cash) for it.”
2017-11-03
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 28 times

#7327 6 years ago

Guys - looking for a loaded MET pro or nice JP. PM if you have one

#7328 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Guys - looking for a loaded MET pro or nice JP. PM if you have one

Guy on Facebook as a brand new Jurassic Park in the Box. Only $6,000

#7329 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Tell me it's the Data East JP?

#7330 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

wow what a deal ; )

#7331 6 years ago
Quoted from Alicksbaldwin:

God, I'm so tempted on this. Was a blast to play at league. My only issue is where I could put it because I'm currently renting

Do they have a rule against Pins where you rent or would it be too much of a space issue? Glad you liked playing it at league. I love the soundtrack hahaha.

#7332 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Tell me it's the Data East JP?

Yes it is. I believe it's in California. It actually has pictures and everything

#7333 6 years ago

Hey all,
I'm looking for a decent price Pinbot on the East Coast hopefully near 21122 Pasadnea MD.

#7334 6 years ago
Quoted from flyarlee:

Hey all,
I'm looking for a decent price Pinbot on the East Coast hopefully near 21122 Pasadnea MD.

We had 2 before

#7335 6 years ago

It's crazy how that works right? LOL

#7336 6 years ago

Taken : I have a friend in Ashburn whose husband has a broken golden tee. I believe it needs a new monitor. She wants it out of the house tomorrow. (Her husband agrees. ) is anyone interested? It is free. They have a walk out basement. Husband can probably assist.

Michael

#7337 6 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I have a friend in Ashburn whose husband has a broken golden tee. I believe it needs a new monitor. She wants it out of the house tomorrow. (Her husband agrees. ) is anyone interested? It is free. They have a walk out basement. Husband can probably assist.
Michael

PM'd you.

#7338 6 years ago

Posted a separate thread, but thought I might link it here----hoping someone can pickup a game for me today in Frederick and hold on until I can arrange shipping. Seller can be available until 8, other than that he's limited.

#7339 6 years ago

For sale or trade(in the Marketplace), Collector Quality SM(2010) and BR with clearcoated playfield, trade one or both on a DI, CFTBL,X-Men LE, JY, RBION.

#7340 6 years ago
Quoted from flyarlee:

Hey all,

pm Hammartano. he's mostly a lurker, but has a Pinbot he's looking to part ways with. should be a decent price, too.

#7341 6 years ago

#7342 6 years ago

Cleaning out some space. GTB Olympics project - actually will fire up and play a game, but needs some love. I don't want to put it in storage, so if somebody can come and get it by 5 o'clock today or early tomm - FREE.

#7343 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Cleaning out some space. GTB Olympics project - actually will fire up and play a game, but needs some love. I don't want to put it in storage, so if somebody can come and get it by 5 o'clock today or early tomm - FREE.

How about in December? My wife will be in Langhorne taking the kids to Sesame Place, where I think you work part time as a Big Bird that acts a little creepy around the kids, right? I'd pick it up then if you still have it, but you probably won't. Really no other reason to ever go to Langhorne...

#7344 6 years ago

Please excuse booblebuzz, he gets excited when we turn the clocks back and he gets an extra hour to party without school the next day.

#7345 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

How about in December? My wife will be in Langhorne taking the kids to Sesame Place, where I think you work part time as a Big Bird that acts a little creepy around the kids, right? I'd pick it up then if you still have it, but you probably won't. Really no other reason to ever go to Langhorne...

Plenty of reasons to come to Langhorne, and it is only 20 miles outside of Philly. Your wife is actually in Langhorne quite often for Big Bird, but not the one at Sesame Place.

#7346 6 years ago

Touchgame/jukebox kiosk just about ready for sale. Will be asking $1600. I'm just adding a few more games, there are already well over 200, but I have some more I want to install.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9Noi7uxER8aRrY0e2

#7347 6 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Fully working MPU with all necessary updates performed and NVRAM installed. No hacks, zero acid leakage damage $100.00 shipped takes it”
2017-11-05
Frederick, MD
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 69 times

#7348 6 years ago

Selling my restored WMS IJ playfield set.

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Have WMS IJ playfield that was touched up and cleared. Note the mini playfield has holes drilled to light the red plastic sides. Will come with new set of Reese’s Rails too. ...”
2018-01-08
Reading, PA
1,150 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 836 times

#7349 6 years ago

Ty! At the moment nothing just hoarding money. I'm considering buying a GOT PRO maybe for Christmas.

Do you guys ever go back and fourth on selling machines that you really like, now I feel like I don't want to sell it. I feel like I am selling off one of my children or something.

#7350 6 years ago

Do you guys ever go back and fourth on selling machines that you really like, now I feel like I don't want to sell it. I feel like I am selling off one of my children or something.

If you like the gameplay, rules, art or anything about the game....they are always a little difficult to sell and you'll go through the usual stages of pinball grief. We all regret selling games that we "shouldn't have let go of", but unless it's rare, chances are you will come across another one at some point. I've probably sold 4 or 5 games that I really regret selling, mainly due to work I put into them, or they were primo condition examples that I feel like I'll never find again. Like everything else, time heals all wounds...well, most.

If you feel like you're attached but still want to sell for whatever reason, just ask whoever you sell it to if they will give you first dibs on it if they decide to move it down the line. Sometimes people hold true to their word when I've done that in the past, and your phone rings one day.

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/147?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.