(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 361.
#7251 6 years ago

Johnny Mnemonic and Mustang posted in Marketplace..

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Mustang (Pro) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a Stern Mustang Pro pinball machine.  This game is in excellent condition and has been recently shopped with new rubber installed. I've also cleaned and waxed the ...”
2017-10-19
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 110 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a Williams Johnny Mnemonic pinball machine. The game is in very nice shape and plays fast and as it should. The hand works as it should. The boards in the hand h...”
2017-10-19
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 186 times

#7252 6 years ago

Anyone Local want all of this stuff? I would do $250 for everything, Playfield, Ramps, Plastics IF you pick up. I am available this weekend. (FYI I sold the nicer of the two playfields in the picture)

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Just finished a playfield swap and have many leftover used parts for sale. ALL items sold as is so review pictures carefully or request additional pictures. Shipping is extra but...”
2017-10-05
Charles Town, WV
400 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 485 times

#7253 6 years ago

Laser War price drop. Asking 1300.

Machine - For Sale
Laser War Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to sell 2 games to make room and money for a grail pin. Also have Baby Pac-man and Silver Slugger available. Please check my other ads for details. Please see link below f...”
2017-10-03
Newark, NJ
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 422 times

#7254 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I'm sure it won't last long now that the link has been posted.

well it's gone now!

#7255 6 years ago

Thinking about putting up my Hobbit Smaug LE. Has been dialed in, fixed right wireform, popup mech adjustments installed, looks killer. No mods, but all included LE special stuff.

I love this game, but I love my other games too, and they need some help - I just don't have time to play lately, and would love someone else to enjoy this bad ass game. Couple of projects are getting in the way! asking $6500 OBO. I'll post an ad with pics once I get around to it

#7256 6 years ago

Going to be powering down out in the garage in the next 4 weeks leading up to Thanksgiving and before Winter hits! Have the following out there: WCS94, Diner & Fireball 72 EM; these three are fully working and just need shopped. Then there is a project RFM & Bad Cats.

#7257 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Junk Yard Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working Junk Yard. Looks nice. As the pictures show the translite is missing a small area in the choose junk area, the right side cabinet has a very small scratch at the bottom tha...”
2017-10-21
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 345 times

#7258 6 years ago

Price lowered on my DE The Simpsons to $1750

#7259 6 years ago

Looking for a nice condition black hole if anybody has any leads

#7260 6 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Looking for a nice condition black hole if anybody has any leads

#7261 6 years ago

Trade: HUO mint RBION for CfTBL.

Hit me up

#7262 6 years ago

Trade: nice TOTAN for Medieval Madness or Cirqus Voltaire

#7263 6 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Going to be powering down out in the garage in the next 4 weeks leading up to Thanksgiving and before Winter hits! Have the following out there: WCS94, Diner & Fireball 72 EM; these three are fully working and just need shopped. Then there is a project RFM & Bad Cats.

Sent a PM asking for pricing.

Thanks

#7264 6 years ago

Just picked up one of my wish list games. Now need to sell some others. Will be listing a Stargate , The Getaway HS2 , Haunted House , and a High Speed.

#7265 6 years ago

Have a friend that’s looking to buy a Super Chexx. If anyone is selling, shoot me a PM.

#7266 6 years ago

Nearly finished adding more games to the touchscreen kiosk and then will be listing for sale. Here's a video showing the Amazon FireTv stick I have connected to the HDMI input of the PC. Think of what else you can use this kiosk for besides the jukebox, games and FireTV. If I didn't already have my wall mounted jukebox and bartop game system, then I'd be keeping this bad boy in my gameroom.

Connect your Xbox/Playstation to the HDMI and now you have a dedicated gaming kiosk for the gameroom.

Connect a cable/DTV box and you have a new TV in the gameroom - can never have enough TVs during football season.

#7267 6 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Just picked up one of my wish list games. Now need to sell some others. Will be listing a Stargate , The Getaway HS2 , Haunted House , and a High Speed.

Would be willing to trade one or 2 of these with or without cash for a CFTBL or maybe another good Bally Williams 90s title.

#7268 6 years ago

Berner Billiards The Standard 16 foot shuffleboard table. SOLD!!!
Paid over $1600 for it new. 7 years old. Located in York PA at my friends house. He is the original owner, home use only, never moved from finished walkout basement. All offers welcome. The only condition is you have to have about 6 people to move it up a flight of out side steps. And this beast is heavy. PM me if your interested.

#7269 6 years ago

Looking for a Stargate if anyone has one for sale.

#7270 6 years ago
Quoted from jjoravec:

Looking for a Stargate if anyone has one for sale.

There's one for sale in York Pa Craig's list.

#7271 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

There is a Stargate on Austin Craigslist for $1750, and one in VA on EBay.

#7272 6 years ago

Still looking for a few titles to work on my rules knowledge. Xmen, Transformers, Shadow....

#7273 6 years ago

Another video of the kiosk in action. Watching live TV and playing games simultaneously. Let's see a Megatouch do this.

#7274 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

#7275 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Another video of the kiosk in action. Watching live TV and playing games simultaneously. Let's see a Megatouch do this.
» YouTube video

Does this have outputs for regular stereo speakers? Wondering if it could replace an ancient cd changer/iPod dock during poker games, but I'd want to use speakers already mounted in the ceiling.

#7276 6 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Still looking for a few titles to work on my rules knowledge. Xmen, Transformers, Shadow....

Transformers - Shoot the lit emblems to start a mode; Shoot the flashing emblems to complete the mode. Complete top and bottom lanes for shot doublers. Rinse and repeat. There, now you don't need to own the game!

#7277 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Does this have outputs for regular stereo speakers? Wondering if it could replace an ancient cd changer/iPod dock during poker games, but I'd want to use speakers already mounted in the ceiling.

Hi, this has SP/DIF optical output; 1/8" stereo output and composite video/audio output. HDMI and VGA inputs. I run my systems usually from the 1/8" output to RCA inputs in my stereo receiver. The system also has bluetooth, so you can stream the audio to bluetooth speakers.

Bottom line, if you can get the audio signal to your speakers, then in your case you're golden.

#7278 6 years ago

Also can use the kiosk for this awesome app that a Pinsider has developed.

https://iscored.info/

#7279 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Transformers - Shoot the lit emblems to start a mode; Shoot the flashing emblems to complete the mode. Complete top and bottom lanes for shot doublers. Rinse and repeat. There, now you don't need to own the game!

That saves me 3Gs! Still a fun game and there are more intricacies than that. Shooting flashing shots alone will not blow up a game score. But it is why this one, besides stern missing the whole G1 potential, is considered a turd.

#7280 6 years ago

Ad up, for sale or looking to trade for a Cirqus Voltaire or Medieval Madness.
Thanks,

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice original TOTAN. for sale $7000 or trade Plays well and fast. no errors. Been in home setting for the past decade. Cointaker LEDs. Looking for a Cirqus Voltaire, Medieval Madn...”
2017-10-23
Drums, PA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 970 times

#7281 6 years ago

Got a pretty nice Tee'd Off I may be ready to move out. Plays fine with good DMD but no topper on it; just needs shopped out.

#7282 6 years ago

Here's a video of the touch kiosk playing some cool games. The video is showing the screen a bit darker than it really is.

#7283 6 years ago

Looking for a MMR/ MMRLE or nice original MM in driving distance from Harrisburg PA.

#7284 6 years ago

Bumping. Priced cheaper than the last few with additional.

#7285 6 years ago

Considering trading my LOTR towards an AFMR SE. Third owner, HUO, nice shape, LEDs, Palantir mod, speaker lights.

#7286 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Bumping. Priced cheaper than the last few with additional.

Featured
Machine - For Sale
Rob Zombie's Spookshow InternationalHome Used Only (HUO) “Essentially NEW and still under warrenty. HUO, from a smoke-free home - Original owner and babied. Includes all factory installed upgrades offered from Spooky Pinball:

- Color Ma...”
21 days ago Ellicott City, MD 4,900 (Firm)
hAbO

Surprised there are no takers on this - is it the theme or gameplay? I played it a year or so ago and thought it was one of the better spooky machines.

#7287 6 years ago

I have a Darling EM. Just need to move it out to make room for TWD and AFM LE. First $300 takes it.

#7288 6 years ago

Still hoping for local deal on TWD. Have 4 trade/sale offers but they are long distance. Looking for SWE1, SM and a few others.

#7289 6 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Surprised there are no takers on this - is it the theme or gameplay? I played it a year or so ago and thought it was one of the better spooky machines.

Really? I thought the game was horrible. The theme is great! Friend took a 2K loss just to get rid of it. I've never played a game with such horrible shots and just random playfield things needlessly in the way blocking other shots. This game is the anti-thesis of a Steve Ritchie game...no flow! Seriously in the bottom 5 worst games I've ever played. Which sucks because like I said, the theme is great!

#7290 6 years ago

RZ is definitely not for everyone. Its an old school layout much in the spirit of Black Hole but with an upper playfield. Its fast and brutal. That being said if you haven't played the game with newer code on it then you were playing an inferior RZ V20 and above are night and day to earlier code revisions. Many sold their games without ever playing it on current code. I love the pin - multiball, music, sound, DOTs and the callouts. Beautiful artwork with ColorDMD and 12" sub to boot!

As mentioned before, I'm selling to pay off a few vet bills after putting my dog to sleep. Pinball has taken a back seat in my life at the moment.

#7291 6 years ago

left the BSD club
have a full set of new plastic ramps for sale:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/55924

#7292 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

RZ is definitely not for everyone. Its an old school layout much in the spirit of Black Hole but with an upper playfield. Its fast and brutal. That being said if you haven't played the game with newer code on it then you were playing an inferior RZ V20 and above are night and day to earlier code revisions. Many sold their games without ever playing it on current code. I love the pin - multiball, music, sound, DOTs and the callouts. Beautiful artwork with ColorDMD and 12" sub to boot?
As mentioned before, I'm selling to pay off a few vet bills after putting my dog to sleep. Pinball has taken a back seat in my life at the moment.

I'm thinking maybe the reason it is sitting is because many people have never had the opportunity to play it? It's a game that I may be interested in at some point, but I've only played one game on it at a show, so I didn't get a feel for it. + the volume was so low you couldn't hear it which did not help. I'd love to get some real games on one sometime.

#7293 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

RZ is definitely not for everyone. Its an old school layout much in the spirit of Black Hole but with an upper playfield. Its fast and brutal. That being said if you haven't played the game with newer code on it then you were playing an inferior RZ V20 and above are night and day to earlier code revisions. Many sold their games without ever playing it on current code. I love the pin - multiball, music, sound, DOTs and the callouts. Beautiful artwork with ColorDMD and 12" sub to boot!

I'll check out some vids on it...might be interested.

#7294 6 years ago

Kiss was sold and picked up this morning. Thanks for all the interest...kind of sad to see it go.

Road Kings still available and dropped to $700 if anyone's interested before I list it elsewhere (or decide to just keep it). I'll do $675 if someone comes and picks it up later today. Plays 100%, left flipper is a little weak. Playfield has a little bit of wear at the kickouts, drop target, and up by the pops. Not bad at all though. Pinscore displays, new legs. Cabinet has some dings and scrapes. Has custom keychain and new repro manual.

Also have:

GTB Jungle EM $250 - Nice BG, PF and cab. Not currently booting, stuck in tilt. Needs to be cleaned up and shopped, and haven't had a chance to dive into this. In the "I'll get to it" area, but still need to move a few out.

GTB Olympics project $175 - Reimport with plexi BG, PF has some wear/chipping starting, cab and BB in decent shape. It's dirty and needs to be shopped, but it does boot and play. Another one in the "I'll get to it" pile that I haven't gotten to.

Might also move an Allied Leisure Rock On that I picked up recently. If anyone's interested, let me know. It's not booting fully just yet, and I was able to grab a second complete board set from a guy out west still in the box. Haven't had time to tinker with it, and I'm not all that familiar with AL games. It's a rare one and in great shape...HUO and altered for home use right out of the factory. Jay from IPDB was all over me for info on it. He added all the pics I sent to IPDB. I'd take $850 obo for it, including all of the extra boards.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5092

#7295 6 years ago

I've enjoyed playing RZ at the Black Cat in DC, and personally I love that it has retro/unusual layout, especially the upper slings. Also loved the add-a-ball feature. Main issues last time I played it:
1) Ball hung up behind drop target
2) No apparent instant info/replay feature

Maybe these have been added in subsequent physical/firmware updates, I haven't been following the evolution of the game closely. But overall I thought it was fun and wish more games took chances beyond the standard "modern" layout template.

#7296 6 years ago

Looking for SWE1, SM, ToM. Have a few nice pins to trade. Sttng, TWD, Tron Let me know what you have

#7297 6 years ago

I have a bunch of parts for sale from recent shop outs. The two funhouse playfields I posted are now sold. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, poor condition - “Removed this WPC MPU board from a Williams Funhouse and replaced it with a Rottendog board. The battery pack on it is new and was replaced by an expert. Board was not working at t...”
2017-10-28
Charles Town, WV
25 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 52 times

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Removed this WPC MPU board from a Williams Indiana Jones. Everything was working except for the components that control the service switch/volume control. There is some acid dama...”
2017-10-28
Charles Town, WV
35 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 54 times

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Finished up a shop out of a Bally Twilight Zone and have the following used parts. Please see pictures for exact condition and all items sold as is. Prefer to sell as one lot but...”
2017-12-09
Charles Town, WV
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 332 times

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Selling three Funhouse playfield Ramps. The two plastic ramps and the plastic subway ramp. Selling as one lot for $75. Will consider selling individually for $25 each. Please r...”
2017-10-24
Charles Town, WV
75 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 189 times

#7298 6 years ago

Kick-Off, last EM produced by Bally and this one is extremely nice!!!

#7299 6 years ago

Mars God Of War Pinball for trade or sell. I'm in the middle of shopping it out. New rubbers, new balls, new leg levels. Backglass has some flaking at the bottom. Playfield in good shape with some light wear. Overall a clean pin for its age. Text with questions. Price is $1,500 obo. 804-833-4967.

#7300 6 years ago

$4400 or interesting trades

I've got a STTNG has just received a full shop job and is in nice shape!
A few tasteful mods including LED's and a Romulan ship (green LED strip) mod.
New rubbers and plays and sounds great!

I'll let the pictures speak.

Pasadena, MD. 21122

Pics here:

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=415376

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/146 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.