(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 361.
#7101 6 years ago

$650 cash

Other - For Sale
“I have a nice Killer killer instinct arcade for sale. In good shape was a wargods in it's past life. See below for all info $650 cash pick Just ask for any questions you have. Plen...”
2017-08-16
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 327 times

#7102 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I thought you were looking for a RBION??

I was - passed on it.

#7103 6 years ago

I hear you... ive been looking for a very nice modded shadow forever..... goodluck. Most are overpriced and beat from my experience.

#7104 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I hear you... ive been looking for a very nice modded shadow forever..... goodluck. Most are overpriced and beat from my experience.

Yeah - just started looking for one. To be honest, I'm not even 100% on it. In fact, I want a 3rd machine and nothing is really grabbing me as a must buy. I have the bug for tron right now but the prices have absolutely gone through the roof for a pro (7k+?). I might just sit around and watch for a little. The only pin I'm 100% in right now is Alien. Damn I'm pumped for that game.

#7105 6 years ago

Looking for one of the following machines in nice condition:
- AC/DC premium (won't pay more than the cost of a new VE)
- Whitewater
- No Good Gofers
- Tales from the Crypt
- Tales of the Arabian Nights
- Congo

Please shoot me a PM. If you're interested in a beautiful Simpsons Pinball Party then I'd prefer a trade +/- cash

Thanks!

#7106 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

- Whitewater
- No Good Gofers
- Tales from the Crypt
- Congo
Please shoot me a PM. If you're interested in a beautiful Simpsons Pinball Party then I'd prefer a trade +/- cash
Thanks!

Sethman has a real nice acdc premium listed with a ton of mods for 7k

#7107 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

- Whitewater
- No Good Gofers
- Tales from the Crypt
- Congo
Thanks!

A friend of mine is looking for a nice tspp and will be at york show if your going and wanna discuss lmk. thanks.

#7108 6 years ago
Quoted from tp:

A friend of mine is looking for a nice tspp and will be at york show if your going and wanna discuss lmk. thanks.

I won't be able to make it to the York show. Have your buddy PM me. My TSPP is super nice and plays perfectly

#7109 6 years ago

Pinhaul is for sale if you are looking for an inexpensive hauling van. My wife wanted an AWD vehicle so I just bought another van and am selling this one. Can fit two pins easily with space for lots of other stuff. We always drive the van to Allentown and York fully loaded.

martinsburg.craigslist.org link

#7110 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a 1979 Williams "Flash" pinball machine in decent shape, looking for $775 for it. This was a very popular machine (one of best selling pinball machines of all time in fact),...”
2017-09-19
Atlantic City, NJ
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 267 times
I have a Flash for sale for $875 obo

Also, it's not a pin, but I also have a Multicade 60 that I just pulled out of my condo by the shore that I rent in the summer. Probably needs a cap kit.

#7111 6 years ago

Anyone have T2 plastics? Seems like everyone everywhere is out of stock.

#7112 6 years ago

Looking for Judge Dredd or potential JP or MET - PM me if you have one

#7113 6 years ago

One last reminder that the first ever pinball tournament in the state of Delaware is going down this weekend. The First State Flip Off will become an annual event in Delaware after this year. We already have 47 RSVPS coming from DC, Baltimore, Philly, and NJ to attend. If interested please see this thread for more details.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delawares-first-annual-state-pinball-tournament

#7114 6 years ago

Looking for a cheap small crane/claw machine to put out during Halloween. Can meet at York show or pick up around the SE PA, NJ, MD, DE area.

#7115 6 years ago

I'm hosting a charity tournament on Oct 1st 11am, at the Richmond Pinball Collective to raise money for victims of Hurricane Harvey. IFPA tourney with some Stern giveaways and TiltCylce trophy. Listed on the This Flippin Podcast FB page under events. $20 and all proceeds go to charity.

#7116 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I'm hosting a charity tournament on Oct 1st 11am, at the Richmond Pinball Collective to raise money for victims of Hurricane Harvey. IFPA tourney with some Stern giveaways and TiltCylce trophy. Listed on the This Flippin Podcast FB page under events. $20 and all proceeds go to charity.

If you haven't checked out Richmond Pinball Collective hit the website at RichmondPinballCollective.org - Taylor always runs a great tournament, definitely consider it!

#7117 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Do you have to be a member of the collective to play in the tournament?

#7118 6 years ago

No, but you should join anyways! You can do a 1 month and try it out.

#7119 6 years ago

My super nice TSPP is on the market! Would prefer a trade +/- cash deal for a nice AC/DC Premium, WhiteWater, or No Good Gofers. Strongly prefer a local, cash deal.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “**Price Reduction** This is the best I can do on this great machine. Excellent condition TSPP The machine includes the following upgrades/mods: Full LEDs, Nuclear Side Rails an...”
2017-09-20
Vienna, VA
5,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1694 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7120 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

My super nice TSPP is on the market! Would prefer a trade +/- cash deal for a nice AC/DC Premium, WhiteWater, or No Good Gofers. Strongly prefer a local, cash deal.

Machine - For Sale
The Simpsons Pinball PartyNew!Shopped “Excellent condition TSPP that could very well be HUO based on it's condition (no documentation and I'm not the original owner). The machine includes the following upgrades/mods: C...”
32 minutes ago Arlington, VA 5,700 (Firm)
per3per3

GLWTS!!

#7121 6 years ago

Looking for nice JD pm me if you have one

#7122 6 years ago

I'm looking for a Gilligan's Island and a Stern Batman Dark Knight. PM me is you have one or both for sale.

#7123 6 years ago

Looking for a sheet of PDI playfield glass if anyone nearby has an extra one to sell...

#7124 6 years ago

Skyemont your old BTTF is in my basement right now, so umm, can you stop buying up all the pins I want? .. I want the Sega Batman Forever first though...

#7126 6 years ago

Friday morning price reduction bump!

If you don't want the colorDMD, the price is $5250. If you want the colorDMD and an extra Stern DMD (red) then I'll throw it in for another $50. I'm around this weekend and the machine is on the first floor...super easy loading. I'll ship if buyer makes all arrangements but money must clear my account first.

Thanks!!!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “**Price Reduction** This is the best I can do on this great machine. Excellent condition TSPP The machine includes the following upgrades/mods: Full LEDs, Nuclear Side Rails an...”
2017-09-20
Vienna, VA
5,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1694 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7127 6 years ago

My buddy has a Golden Tee 2017 home edition pedestal (can also include 42 inch tv) that he's contemplating trading for a pin of equal value (around 3k).

It's in mint condition. Only reason he's thinking about trading is I have the same setup and he's always over at my house playing it. This would be his first pin.

Can bring to York show on Saturday.

#7128 6 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

skyemont your old BTTF is in my basement right now, so umm, can you stop buying up all the pins I want? .. I want the Sega Batman Forever first though...

If you are coming to the York show I will have a Batman Forever for sale there. I'll have pictures later this weekend. Really nice shape

#7129 6 years ago

Gottlieb Wipeout for sale right now and I'm planning to bring it on Saturday to York and putting it in the free play area if I still have it.

Asking $1600.

#7130 6 years ago

Still available. Doubtful I'll make it to York this year, but I could probably swing getting it a ride down for pickup there.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to change up a pin. HUO AC/DC prem. 1k plays. Great shape, plays great. Has pingraffix fire art blades, crossover ramp decal and speaker panel. Shaker installed. Lit u...”
2017-09-10
Drums, PA
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1617 times

#7131 6 years ago

Listed my Theatre of Magic, I would be interested in a partial trade for a LOTR

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Good: List of things done within the last year: New Plastic Ramps installed New Plastic set installed New Truck plastic installed plus a new one in bag New Targets installed Afterm...”
2017-11-02
Fairfax, VA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1819 times

#7132 6 years ago

Friday Bump [Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

#7133 6 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Listed my Theatre of Magic, I would be interested in a partial trade for a LOTR

That's funny. About 8 years ago I traded my LOTR for a ToM straight up. I was happy enough at the time but want another LOTR.

Good luck!

#7134 6 years ago

A lot has changed in the past 8 years. I still remember when Dr Who's were $750 and that seems like yesterday. My point is TOM price has pulled pretty far away from LOTR in terms of price. Two player's LOTR were for sale at the last Pinfest for under $4200

Quoted from bjsilverballs:

That's funny. About 8 years ago I traded my LOTR for a ToM straight up. I was happy enough at the time but want another LOTR.
Good luck!

#7135 6 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

A lot has changed in the past 8 years. I still remember when Dr Who's were $750 and that seems like yesterday. My point is TOM price has pulled pretty far away from LOTR in terms of price. Two player's LOTR were for sale at the last Pinfest for under $4200

Also seen some really nice modded toms for sale between 5-6 k the past 6 months. . Nice lotr are 5-6k also now it seems. Pinside asking prices are some the highest anywhere imo. I wld think it be a fair trade if condition is pretty similar.

#7136 6 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Doctor who seems criminally undervalued even at current prices. Fear of the miniplayfield I think

#7137 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Also seen some really nice modded toms for sale between 5-6 k the past 6 months. . Nice lotr are 5-6k also now it seems. Pinside asking prices are some the highest anywhere imo. I wld think it be a fair trade if condition is pretty similar.

I would want between $2500-3k in addition to a LOTR. I don't value them more than $4500. That's me. I know what I paid for my TOM and what I have into it, not getting shafted on another trade.

#7138 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Doctor who seems criminally undervalued even at current prices. Fear of the miniplayfield I think

I agree. I bought my Dr Who prototype last year. I drove 4.5hrs each way to pick it up and yeah I paid top dollar for it but I had looked for a DW for several years and every time they came up locally (within a 6hr drive each way) in the $2600-2900 for a standard one they were sold immediately. My prototype was more expensive but I'm never going to sell it so I don't care.

#7139 6 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

I agree. I bought my Dr Who prototype last year. I drove 4.5hrs each way to pick it up and yeah I paid top dollar for it but I had looked for a DW for several years and every time they came up locally in the $2600-2900 for a standard one they were sold immediately. My prototype was more expensive but I'm never going to sell it so I don't care.

I spent a LOT of timing tweaking the MPF on my game this past year and it now works flawlessly - really happy with what I've done with it. You can't see it that well in the video but I have the upgraded tardis and K-9 integrated into the game - his eyes flash and he talks. It can be returned to stock very easily.

See here:

#7140 6 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

The person selling the two LOTR is a route operator. He shops his pins after taking them off route and then sells them at Allentown for prices low enough to avoid haggling. You will be hard pressed to find a LOTR for <$5000 outside of a once a year kind of deal like that. Most are going to sell for mid $5K

#7141 6 years ago

I've seen LOTR pop up a lot locally for around $4500 this year. And correct me if I'm wrong but didn't both of those player's LOTR at Pinfest sell for $3800 each?

#7142 6 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

skyemont your old BTTF is in my basement right now, so umm, can you stop buying up all the pins I want? .. I want the Sega Batman Forever first though...

I want to buy them ALL. Lol. Nice collection you have.

#7143 6 years ago

I'm looking to sell 5 arcades as a bundle package or trade for a newer pin. Hit me up. PM me or text 804-833-4967

Popeye
Defender
Joust
NBA Hangtime
Neo Geo

#7144 6 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

I've seen LOTR pop up a lot locally for around $4500 this year. And correct me if I'm wrong but didn't both of those player's LOTR at Pinfest sell for $3800 each?

Man.. I really want to get into the LOTR club.. for $3800 that's a no brainer..

#7145 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I want to buy them ALL. Lol. Nice collection you have.

That is also my problem, I want to buy them ALL.... but I need a bigger house. LOL

#7146 6 years ago

Can bring to the York Show, if anyone is interested, let me know.:

Bally-Future Spa $2,400 Nicest original example I've ever seen, New Alltek MPU, Solenoid driver, Lamp Driver and Aux Lamp board, x5 new Pinscores (amber/orange), new power supply wired in and re-pinned connectors on this part, new rubbers maybe 1-1/2 years ago?, pop caps new. Some LED's in backbox...didn't get around to the rest of them. Like the original incandescent look more so. Backglass is dead mint, no spots worn down to wood anywhere on the playfield, cabinet is really clean,original paint is nice on the sides.. I bought from a dealer that said it came out of a collectors private collection where it sat for like 25 years...they didn't have time to shop it and power supply was wired up wrong.

Bally-Spectrum - $3,650 One of the nicest examples I've seen, new Alltek MPU and Solenoid driver board, x5 new Pinscores (green), one small wear spot by flippers(not down to wood) can hardly notice, but probably the nicest example I've seen, backglass is dead mint. has schematics and manual.

Stern-T3 -HUO - $3,300 - Really nice original condition, plays tight, no mods, no LEd's.

Sega-Lost in Space - $3800 - Fully plays, no issues, replaced magnet cores at top of game, have extra flipper rebuild kit included, not installed. Plays fine without it...Newer Comet LEDs through most of it, manual included.

World Cup Soccer 94 - $3,500 Fully shopped, full LED kit installed, flipper and pops fully rebuilt, new faceted post installed, rubbers, new soccer ball, goalie, switches, new 10-opto board for goalie trough, there is decal wear around the cities. Strong playing game.

Indianapolis 500 - $3,000 - Decent example, pinguards, most Comet LED's throughout, Flippers rebuilt last year, some new switches and parts. Includes spare fuse kit and coil sleeve kit (Installed some). Flasher ckt is tripped, so cars don't flash, one of the lights might be shorted, x1 3-opto board is spotty, lights work, but have to press on it to make them hold down, don't have time to go through it. Price reflects that issue/s. Otherwise going to keep it and fully shop out later.

#7147 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Stern Star Wars Pro. Bought NIB early July. Has zero ghosting. Added Shaker, Darth Vader shooter rod, trough light, and superbands. Selling outright to buy a multicade. No Trades, ...”
2017-09-24
York Haven, PA
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 888 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7148 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro)New!Home Used Only (HUO) “Stern Star Wars Pro. Bought NIB early July. Has zero ghosting with lots of HUO plays. Added Shaker, Darth Vader shooter rod, trough light, and superbands. Selling outright to buy a...”
1 hour ago York, PA 5,000 (OBO)
Phbooms

Just tired of it? I'm sure this will move fast

#7149 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

If you are coming to the York show I will have a Batman Forever for sale there. I'll have pictures later this weekend. Really nice shape

Price?

#7150 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Just tired of it? I'm sure this will move fast

Its more of a matter of space unfortunately . I can only fit 4 pins or 3 pins and a 4 player Multicade in my extra room. Figure this would be easiest pin to sell with York show this week and it being so new.

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/143 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.